FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Quest or Pandora

Quest or Pandora

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all, we want to go to our first club night when lockdown is over. Help us decide which one to try first xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have always preferred Quest, but YMMV.

Pandora's did have a very lovely pool last time we were there though :D

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Definitely Quest for me.

By *_can_see_your_pixelsMan  over a year ago

Gods own County

Quest all day and night long for me

By *e-funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Quest very friendly place and lovely staff.

If it’s your first time at a club, I would suggest a couples night the first time, the nights involving single males can be hit and miss depending how well behaved they are (it’s the same everywhere) however a forceful no usually does the trick, but for a first visit a relaxed couples night at quest would be recommended.

Whatever you do, just give it a go, you have nothing to lose.

By *t8880Couple  over a year ago

Staffs

We have been speaking to a couple who talk highly of Quest and we hope to go once this is all over.

Love quest x

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Pandora’s for me. One can usually get a play room unlike Quest....

"Quest very friendly place and lovely staff.

If it’s your first time at a club, I would suggest a couples night the first time, the nights involving single males can be hit and miss depending how well behaved they are (it’s the same everywhere) however a forceful no usually does the trick, but for a first visit a relaxed couples night at quest would be recommended.

Whatever you do, just give it a go, you have nothing to lose.

"

Absolutely this.

We asked the same question last year. Went to couples night at quest with a couple we met on fab and have never looked back. Couples night is really friendly and relaxed you will love it. Pandoras is fun but the venue is huge, but for your first visit definitely quest. Have fun

By *antasyManMan  over a year ago

nearby

I miss funnnn

By *econds to spareCouple  over a year ago

York

Pandora’s is best for us we love it there, miss it greatly and can’t wait to go back as well xx

By *oupleseekfunCouple  over a year ago

Wilmslow

Pandora for us, just a pity the large club with excellent facilities is not better attended. Have been told internal politics between clubs is at fault to the detriment of those whom love the lifestyle which does not mean selecting one above the other. Proves my point this question about which is best. Not an adult conversation to have. Support both of clubs survive which is the most pressing question.

Leeds

"Pandora for us, just a pity the large club with excellent facilities is not better attended. Have been told internal politics between clubs is at fault to the detriment of those whom love the lifestyle which does not mean selecting one above the other. Proves my point this question about which is best. Not an adult conversation to have. Support both of clubs survive which is the most pressing question.

"

We like Pandora’s too. Last visit to Quest it was dire! Filthy (not sexually) full heat on in the play rooms and bins full of used condoms at 8.30pm....not emptied for days.

Single men prowling making a nuisance of themselves, banging on doors being idiots. Staff just laughed when we raised our concerns!

Disgusting!

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Why dont you try both and make your own mind up!! We have only been to pandoras with intent to try quest but c19 put that idea away

"Pandora for us, just a pity the large club with excellent facilities is not better attended. Have been told internal politics between clubs is at fault to the detriment of those whom love the lifestyle which does not mean selecting one above the other. Proves my point this question about which is best. Not an adult conversation to have. Support both of clubs survive which is the most pressing question.

We like Pandora’s too. Last visit to Quest it was dire! Filthy (not sexually) full heat on in the play rooms and bins full of used condoms at 8.30pm....not emptied for days.

Single men prowling making a nuisance of themselves, banging on doors being idiots. Staff just laughed when we raised our concerns!

Disgusting! "

We have to disagree with this. We are regulars at Quest (pre Covid) and not once have we felt intimidated by single males .Most of the single males are very respectful. Quest is a lovely friendly and welcoming club. The staff and clientele are great. We've been to many club's up and down the Country and feel very privileged to have such a nice club on our doorstep.

By *inks and simbaCouple  over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 31/05/20 19:12:08]

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I have visited almost 30 clubs with my husband and have enjoyed both Quest and Pandora.

My personal preference is Pandora. It's huge so can lack atmosphere when it's not busy.

Sadly, I have to agree with another poster with regards to single men at Quest. Whilst most are respectful, Quest has more disrespectful men than any other club I have been to.

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

As a single guy who goes to quest regularly (pre lockdown) and goes mostly as a couple too. The single man problem is rubbish most are /me respectful and having been to pandoras as well. Pandoras has been dead every time we have been and lacks atmosphere. We have also been to other clubs to and quest is easily the best one.

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Have never been to pandoras but thats because having been to quest and feeling so comfortable there it doesnt warrant trying pandoras. Feel quest welcomes singles and couples alike. Never dissapointed. Looking forward to it reopening. Needing to experience that hot tub again x

Leeds

"As a single guy who goes to quest regularly (pre lockdown) and goes mostly as a couple too. The single man problem is rubbish most are /me respectful and having been to pandoras as well. Pandoras has been dead every time we have been and lacks atmosphere. We have also been to other clubs to and quest is easily the best one. "

You can’t say the single man problem is rubbish. I was there and it happened to me. It just spoils the whole night for a woman when men who go expecting sex because they have paid a lot to get in. I will not tolerate their bad behaviour.

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

"As a single guy who goes to quest regularly (pre lockdown) and goes mostly as a couple too. The single man problem is rubbish most are /me respectful and having been to pandoras as well. Pandoras has been dead every time we have been and lacks atmosphere. We have also been to other clubs to and quest is easily the best one.

You can’t say the single man problem is rubbish. I was there and it happened to me. It just spoils the whole night for a woman when men who go expecting sex because they have paid a lot to get in. I will not tolerate their bad behaviour. "

Well I can't comment on other guys behaviour I know I'm not like that and the guys that I know go to quest. This problem has been pointed out on many threads and isn't confined to quest! What night do did you go? As it can be very different say on a Friday night to a Sunday afternoon...

By *webMan  over a year ago

doncaster/Benidorm

Quest is a great club ive been going about 3 years and some lovely people both singles and couples and many have become good friends.

Leeds

"Quest is a great club ive been going about 3 years and some lovely people both singles and couples and many have become good friends."

In my opinion after my last visit it’s gone downhill....Pandora’s is better.

By *illy GunnMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Both good clubs, try them both.

By *ameoMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I absolutely agree.

By *abcouple87Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Pandora for us, its massive and good for these unusual times as you can easily apply social distancing. We are heading there on the 15th for drinks

By *hemanfromLeedsMan  over a year ago

Kirkstall in Leeds

We look forward to seeing you on the 15th if your membership card is still in date (3months from expire date, extension given down to COVID19) please bring it with you as we need to keep a record as per Leeds city council rules. If not please bring photo ID.

If you want to contact me you can for more information. Or the club directly.

Enjoy your visit

By *edyarisCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough or Ullswater

So are either accepting new members or are they only allowing current members to attend any of the socials they're hoping to have?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Quest has decided not to open at present due to the current situation in Bradford, Manchester, Huddersfield etc.

By *eeds Horny BuggerMan  over a year ago

Leeds

It’s like lots of things in life what some people like others won’t. I’d definitely recommend trying both clubs. I’m a member of both and very lucky to have two great clubs in Leeds

By *ueenieHWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Both just as good , my first time was at quest I really enjoyed it and I enjoy pandora's as well , try them both out

Is it right that Pandora is open and play is allowed? Heard it from someone we are chatting to but it seems unusual in the current climate.

Leeds

"Is it right that Pandora is open and play is allowed? Heard it from someone we are chatting to but it seems unusual in the current climate. "

There are lots of rumours that people are playing at Pandora’s but I don’t believe it as they are risking staying open if that is the case.

Leeds

Pandora had a post on here saying couples need to bring proof of cohabitation.

By *inkybabe1109Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

"Is it right that Pandora is open and play is allowed? Heard it from someone we are chatting to but it seems unusual in the current climate. "

Yes there playing in pandora but you need to be in your bubble and door locked

"Is it right that Pandora is open and play is allowed? Heard it from someone we are chatting to but it seems unusual in the current climate.

Yes there playing in pandora but you need to be in your bubble and door locked "

So presumably only playing with ones own partner? I'm not too clued up on this "bubble" idea.

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 05/08/20 19:31:04]

Barnsley

"Is it right that Pandora is open and play is allowed? Heard it from someone we are chatting to but it seems unusual in the current climate.

So presumably only playing with ones own partner? I'm not too clued up on this "bubble" idea."

No you can meet somebody else there if you wanted

By *ove2lickJemCouple  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

So presumably only playing with ones own partner? I'm not too clued up on this "bubble" idea."

A bubble is people within your household, or a single adult living with no other adults that you've coupled up with, that's it. Pandora's require proof you live together though cos Leeds Council goes above those government requirements so we can't even go to support them even though we do xx

Just to clarify. Bubbles are not allowed to socially interact any more than somebody you meet walking down the street. We have spoken at length to LEEDS CITY COUNCIL and they are perfectly clear that the term "Bubble" only refers to 6 people from different households meeting up but the 2 meter rule still applies therefor NO. bubbles cannot meet and play. The nights that the club is open are social events only and from midnight tonight we will be limiting the number of attendees to 30 including staff.

Barnsley

Well thats changed then

"Just to clarify. Bubbles are not allowed to socially interact any more than somebody you meet walking down the street. We have spoken at length to LEEDS CITY COUNCIL and they are perfectly clear that the term "Bubble" only refers to 6 people from different households meeting up but the 2 meter rule still applies therefor NO. bubbles cannot meet and play. The nights that the club is open are social events only and from midnight tonight we will be limiting the number of attendees to 30 including staff."

Thanks for clarifying

We might need to wait a little longer than, oh well.

Leeds

Six people from different households can meet up outdoors, not indoors, maintaining 2m distance. This is not a bubble.

A bubble is one single person who joins a couple as if they are one household and don't need to social distance but a couple can only ever have one bubble person and not switch.

Indoors only people from two households can chat together either 2m apart or 1m with masks or plastic screens.

Barnsley

Cant believe pandora has just blocked us for no reason at all

Leeds

"Cant believe pandora has just blocked us for no reason at all "

That’s bad

Barnsley

I know and I didnt say anything wrong apart from the truth which I have the email from them last week from them.

Leeds

"I know and I didnt say anything wrong apart from the truth which I have the email from them last week from them."

Come on Pandora’s be fair to your members and explaining the rules....no need to be like this.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"

Indoors only people from two households can chat together either 2m apart or 1m with masks or plastic screens. "

How do pubs get to have all the people at different tables with way more than two households. I’m not asking to be provocative I genuine am confused by this anomaly between personal and business

Barnsley

I've been going there since they opened and helped behind bar and shown people round when they have been busy what a joke

Leeds

The pub tables should all be 2m apart

Leeds

And indoors of pubs and restaurants there should only be two households round a table. "Social interaction with other households than the one you arrived with should be kept to a minimum"

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"And indoors of pubs and restaurants there should only be two households round a table. "Social interaction with other households than the one you arrived with should be kept to a minimum""

By *omeo and Juliet 2000Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Hi

Does anyone know if the private rooms are available at either Quest or Pandora.We know they are open for socials

Leeds

Quest is not open at all.

Leeds

Quest planned to open for a social on August 3rd but the new lockdown in Greater Manchester and parts of West Yorkshire was announced so they responsibly decided to remain closed.

Barnsley

Surprise surprise no comment

By *orkiemanMan  over a year ago

Morley

Not been to Pandoras yet but I really enjoy Quest, staff are really friendly and so are the members. My only negative is that the private rooms get too hot, or maybe that is just from the action inside

By *ead dogCouple  over a year ago

east midlands

Hi just got back from Pandora’s Leeds very quiet but wot people were there super friendly genuine friendly really nice who ran it. BUT THE CLUB !!!!!!

Been to about 10-12 in the uk couple abroad but this one dropped my jaw wot a fucking amazing place big dance floor locker rooms nicer than David Lloyd so many play rooms all thought out incredible a swimming pool and jucczi to shame Edenhall. More sofas the DFS can not wait to get rude there

Dead dog

In full swing it must be absolutely

By *hadowmoon71Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Been once with a friend and from what I remember, the staff were amazing. Great rooms, clean and the people were all really welcoming. Thinking of dropping by tonight for the social aspect, I'd encourage anyone who hasn't been to drop by.

Leeds

"Been once with a friend and from what I remember, the staff were amazing. Great rooms, clean and the people were all really welcoming. Thinking of dropping by tonight for the social aspect, I'd encourage anyone who hasn't been to drop by."

Tonight it states couples only. Strange cos they don’t usually have couples nights. It’s my favourite club though.

» Add a new message to this topic