FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Liberty Elite Lutterworth

Liberty Elite Lutterworth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi anybody been on a Friday night that can give me some information about the night please x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Its a mixed night, couples and singles.

We've been on Friday twice, but not for some time, as we normally go on Saturdays (We are there tomorrow) so can't vouch for numbers.

All clubs are reporting that their Fridays are down at the moment but you might be pleasently surprised.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We went here once a couple of years ago and hte place and our room (we stayed over - nightmare) were infested with cockroaches! Think it's changed hands now though but we wouldn't ever go back! I'd try Chams. Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love Friday nights - greedy girls night so plenty of single men to choose from. I've always found the single gents there very polite, exceptionally easy on the eye and they don't follow you around from room to room like other places I've been to once you've said thanks but no to them!

Check out the website as there's a couple of events coming up on the calendar you might like to try. Have a great evening if you do chose to go.

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

now we have moved further south and east we have been mulling over liberty elite and AB Fabs as new clubs of choice ! not sure which will we will be going to first but Libertys looks very nice and plush from the pics !

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Both great clubs, Libs has the benifit of being able to stay over and the layout is better but Abfabs has more private rooms and an amazing pool.

You should try them both

» Add a new message to this topic