FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Staring our own club after lockdown

Staring our own club after lockdown

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r and Mrs Chill OP   Couple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

We have an idea of starting up our own club after lockdown but we need ideas for what people want.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"We have an idea of starting up our own club after lockdown but we need ideas for what people want."

Well the by the time clubs are open again (according to some people) can we have wheelchair access, carers, defibrillators, Werthers originals, tartan blankets and some hot cocoa on tap please.

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"We have an idea of starting up our own club after lockdown but we need ideas for what people want."

There are some very good articles in the forums on the benefits and negatives of the club scene, although all bets seem to be off for the future. The owners of Town House have put some very honest posts up, certainly something to read to help you make an informed decision. x

By *ub cuckoldMan  over a year ago

Worcester

When chameleons swingers club opens go and have a look because this is one of the best and most successful clubs in the UK

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

A good business plan is essential if you are approaching anyone for financing. Permissions different kinds of license as well. As another poster said earlier, check Townhouse's posts for ideas re this. As for rooms etc, a jacuzzi and sauna are always great things to have. I wish you luck and keep us posted as to how you get on. Xx

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Run for the hills!!! hahahahaha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where abouts u think to open the club?

"Run for the hills!!! hahahahaha"

& keep going !!!

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Checkout which licenses you might need, seems to be a license for every different activity. Is the local council even likely to allow you to open one?

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

But the hills have eyes

By *oDaveQuestSwingCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

hahahaha sorry but have to agree lol hope you’re all ok @ Townhouse JoDaveQuest x

"When chameleons swingers club opens go and have a look because this is one of the best and most successful clubs in the UK"

Here here..

Plus I'd still travel to there even though shrews is 25 mins from me

It's needs to be near a hotel and if possible have somewhere to pitch a caravan / motorhome.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Run for the hills!!! hahahahaha

hahahaha sorry but have to agree lol hope you’re all ok @ Townhouse JoDaveQuest x"

Probably the same as you guys...in a long standing limbo! haha xx

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

Go and look at the clubs in gran canaria ...and I havent been but Germany is meant to be good...

I would go for class and quality ..as the previous poster said chameleons is a brilliant club..for a club of that theme...

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Your profile is a week old & says you’re new to the lifestyle ...!

If that’s the case, learning about the swinging & fetish lifestyles and doing a lot of research would be critical before you even think about becoming club owners! x

By *J swingCouple  over a year ago

toy town

I hope you have a good cash flow yiu will need it, best of luck to yiu if you do open one .

sex sex and more sex, they like dark and dimly lit rooms/cubicles,fair pricing,swings, gloryholes, dark rooms and no mirrors

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

It's hard enough to start a new business at any time but without any prior experience post lockdown is the worst time to be opening any hospitality business. There are bound to be many new rules and regs to interpret and implement so if you dont know the fundamentals you will be doubly handicapped.The lower demand of course is also never a good time for a start up.

If you are serious look for a current club that wants to be sold and make an offer. I still wouldn't reccomend it.

By *rafficvanMan  over a year ago

Middletown

where you from

By *rafficvanMan  over a year ago

Middletown

"We have an idea of starting up our own club after lockdown but we need ideas for what people want.sex sex and more sex, they like dark and dimly lit rooms/cubicles,fair pricing,swings, gloryholes, dark rooms and no mirrors "
good point

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We have an idea of starting up our own club after lockdown but we need ideas for what people want.

Well the by the time clubs are open again (according to some people) can we have wheelchair access, carers, defibrillators, Werthers originals, tartan blankets and some hot cocoa on tap please."

You forgot the steradent in the shower room.

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

Back for a read of this later

Then keep going!!!

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

What is your experience of swinging and the club scene? Very brave to be thinking this at this current time. Do you have a very large pot of money to invest? What area are you thinking of starting your club in?

By *igjohn78Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Not to be ripped off for been a man that would be nice.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"When chameleons swingers club opens go and have a look because this is one of the best and most successful clubs in the UK"

This 100%.

You can’t buy what they have though and the others all aspire to find that formula.

Worcester

"Not to be ripped off for been a man that would be nice. "

It’s called supply and demand.

And is the nature of the beast.

Worcester

"We have an idea of starting up our own club after lockdown but we need ideas for what people want.

Well the by the time clubs are open again (according to some people) can we have wheelchair access, carers, defibrillators, Werthers originals, tartan blankets and some hot cocoa on tap please.

You forgot the steradent in the shower room.

"

Tena pants and Sanatogen wine followed by Horlicks in your hotel rooms as it helps us old uns sleep apparently

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

lol welcome to the non-equal gender pay gap!

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

To be fair I think if you attracted a good social crowd, adhered to strictest health & safety guidelines and created a good vibe you’ll be fine. I don’t visit as many clubs as I’d like to as the cost for single men is silly at some places. I prefer to invest in clubs, events or parties that have something extra or different about them.

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

We tried to pm you x

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

A room with a sling, Czech glory holes and a dark Grope box are on my wish list.

I'm also local so would love a decent club close by

If you open a club in shrews area I'll defo attend!

Would be good not to have to travel 100 miles each way for a club!

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"If you open a club in shrews area I'll defo attend!

"

You might find M54 shortens the distance to at least 2 clubs. Avoid those back streets!

"If you open a club in shrews area I'll defo attend!

You might find M54 shortens the distance to at least 2 clubs. Avoid those back streets! "

there are no motorways near me, it's all back roads to shrews, and half the way to townhouse too!

By * and KCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Id recommend locating on the south coast there's a real gap in the market there...somewhere in the Southampton/Bournemouth/Pompey catchment area

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Id recommend locating on the south coast there's a real gap in the market there...somewhere in the Southampton/Bournemouth/Pompey catchment area"

There is in Cornwall. Nothing here.

By *im and herxxCouple  over a year ago

corby

Instead of a club how about a hotel

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

"Instead of a club how about a hotel "

Or a hotel with an in built club.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Instead of a club how about a hotel

Or a hotel with an in built club. "

Agree with this I only know a few swingers hotels but they seem to do quite well, especially at the weekend

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

Agree with this I only know a few swingers hotels but they seem to do quite well, especially at the weekend "

We do love the set up at stay n play in Blackpool best of both

By *oDaveQuestSwingCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Run for the hills!!! hahahahaha

hahahaha sorry but have to agree lol hope you’re all ok @ Townhouse JoDaveQuest x

Probably the same as you guys...in a long standing limbo! haha xx"

Yes just waiting lol xx

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

How to make a million running a club ..... start with two. ...... I’d say 2 at most companies make any money in the uk that’s above minimum wage for the owners .... the swinging market is very very small and has a massive turn over of people that drop out ....just check out to posts on fab. ....

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Why ? Do you think there’s room for competition / growth ?

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

"Id recommend locating on the south coast there's a real gap in the market there...somewhere in the Southampton/Bournemouth/Pompey catchment area"

Surely the midlands is the best location?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Agree with this I only know a few swingers hotels but they seem to do quite well, especially at the weekend

We do love the set up at stay n play in Blackpool best of both "

There's already a stay and play in Blackpool xx

Some people living in a fantasy world or are refusing to accept reality. The reality is social distancing is here to stay for a long time could be many years. Councils grant licences that businesses need in order to open. Can anyone honestly believe that swinger clubs or hotels will be allowed to open. I think they will be in permanent lockdown, at least till a vaccine is found and that could take years if at all.

By *unLuvazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

That's just a matter of opinion. Do you visit many other clubs?

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"Some people living in a fantasy world or are refusing to accept reality. The reality is social distancing is here to stay for a long time could be many years. Councils grant licences that businesses need in order to open. Can anyone honestly believe that swinger clubs or hotels will be allowed to open. I think they will be in permanent lockdown, at least till a vaccine is found and that could take years if at all. "

That is not a reality but your opinion. Theatres, air travel, live music can not exist with social distancing and hotels need to open for business travelers and tourists.

The reality is there will be a return to these things and itll be sooner than you think. Public opinion will change as will government policy

"Some people living in a fantasy world or are refusing to accept reality. The reality is social distancing is here to stay for a long time could be many years. Councils grant licences that businesses need in order to open. Can anyone honestly believe that swinger clubs or hotels will be allowed to open. I think they will be in permanent lockdown, at least till a vaccine is found and that could take years if at all.

That is not a reality but your opinion. Theatres, air travel, live music can not exist with social distancing and hotels need to open for business travelers and tourists.

The reality is there will be a return to these things and itll be sooner than you think. Public opinion will change as will government policy"

The reality is we are living with social distancing because of COVID19. Other things like flights and theatres pubs etc will open as some sort of social distancing can be put in place and I suppose the guidelines will have to be adhered to. How special measures can be applied to a swingers club is mind-boggling.

Social distancing will put a stop to clubs for as long as it's in force. No local authority or health department are going to give the green light to swingers clubs as long as these measures are in place. Of course some people attended for social reasons only but unfortunately the powers that be are unlikely to understand that and are likely to take an opposite view point.

"Social distancing will put a stop to clubs for as long as it's in force. No local authority or health department are going to give the green light to swingers clubs as long as these measures are in place. Of course some people attended for social reasons only but unfortunately the powers that be are unlikely to understand that and are likely to take an opposite view point. "

Someone talking sense for a change??

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Find the gap in the market that's got sufficient levels of prospective customers. You'll probably need to evolve it over time, since we have the virus affecting both businesses which have customers close to each other and also the public who are reluctant to take risks.

Consider paying current club owners for their advice, where you will not be in physical proximity to them - say 40 miles plus. They probably won't give their best secrets or plans away but may be happy to share what they have learned. Their income is dried up at present, so paying for their consultancy advice may be attractive to them. The scene benefits from healthy competition and a culture of good will.

It's great to get into business pursuing your passion, it can fire your dedication to achieve great things. But most new businesses may strain the best of us, as results differ from our expectations, pushing us to be flexible. This can further stress relationships.

Be really honest about why you are doing this. It would be tough at the best of times but the next couple of years hold mostly uncertainty at present.

Look at the club feedback here, what people like and dislike. Always know your competitors in business. Be a master of the sector, knowing it as inside out as possible. People will come from far and wide if you offer something that is amazing but you'll need to have sufficient frequent customers that pick you for reasons other than you are their closest venue.

Service is everything. Be fantastic hosts, who people will warm to.

Expect to focus more on the social aspects for customers at the start, as they may have to put up with virus related restrictions, low club attendance levels and to stick with you, instead of going elsewhere. Short-term rental accommodation could be helpful, preventing drinking and driving and possibly letting members continue with their socialising in their own spaces.

By * and KCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Midlands is a great area for a swinging club as its central for lots of people...but there's lots of competition...If there was a club in the south coast catchment area it wouldn't have that much competition..

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

There's already a stay and play in Blackpool xx"

We know but that’s what we mean, we like the way it’s run as a bit of both!

We are planning a party at the hotel as soon as life returns to normality

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Your profile is a week old & says you’re new to the lifestyle ...!

If that’s the case, learning about the swinging & fetish lifestyles and doing a lot of research would be critical before you even think about becoming club owners! x"

This

Have you ever been to a swinging club yourselves?....we are assuming not since you are new to the scene. Perhaps it would be wiser to invest in a business that you know something about.

If you do go ahead with your idea, we wish you luck.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

I’d suggest you wait until well after lockdown - as social distancing of some kind will be here for the foreseeable - which will be a major headache for any club brave enough to open - as swinging isn’t exactly about social distancing, is it?

Sadly (and I mean sadly as clubs are essentially my social life) I doubt clubs will thrive again until either covid cases are negligible or there’s a vaccine. And again sadly, you’ll probably have your pick of premises to take over and modify as many won’t have survived!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

There's already a stay and play in Blackpool xx

We know but that’s what we mean, we like the way it’s run as a bit of both!

We are planning a party at the hotel as soon as life returns to normality "

Sorry guys, I read your post wrong! Duh! I thought you said you would open a Stay and Play in Blackpool. I'm a dick lol xx

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Vicki ….. I have the feeling your wasting your time with this one

Regards Jaydee & Tracy,xxxx hope your keeping yourselves safe and occupied through this funny … strange ..period

xxx

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

[Removed by poster at 24/05/20 22:45:31]

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Vicki ….. I have the feeling your wasting your time with this one

Regards Jaydee & Tracy,xxxx hope your keeping yourselves safe and occupied through this funny … strange ..period

xxx

"

Oh I'm certainly busy!!!! Getting loads done actually. Very therapeutic

Hope you guys are well xxx

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Not to be ripped off for been a man that would be nice. "

No one makes the entitled men attend!

By *RF12Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

Well the by the time clubs are open again (according to some people) can we have wheelchair access, carers, defibrillators, Werthers originals, tartan blankets and some hot cocoa on tap please."

This has proper made me giggle

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Whilst I think it’s a great club and I’ve been more than once - I think it has it’s downfalls. Never having single guys on a Saturday - ever - will also deter single ladies and couples who seek single guys. As most of us work Mon-Fri so can only travel distances to a club on a Saturday - that makes it non viable unless we take Friday or Monday off work.

Also - though it’s a great club it’s very play focused and has limited space for open socialising - ie it’s mostly private booths for more intimate groups/conversation.

If - like me and a growing number of others - swinging is more about socialising with like minded people than it is about sex - then clubs that facilitate this more like Club SX (now club play), the Townhouse and others with large open social areas can be preferable.

That said - I still tend to visit Chams abs Xtasia at least once a year - along with Jaydees!

To reply to the OPs original question. I'd like a club that plays nothing but rock music and is centred around group play. Lots of pale skinned ladies and the gents who love them. And you must be a nerd of some description to get in. A 100% respect policy at all times to go with the 100% consent policies.

Also for the ladies (I'm thoughtful like that) you must pass the erection test. If you can't get it up, you're not getting no muck.

Just so we are clear I know my dream isn't feasible and it'd make zero money but you asked my dream and this is it ????????

"To reply to the OPs original question. I'd like a club that plays nothing but rock music and is centred around group play. Lots of pale skinned ladies and the gents who love them. And you must be a nerd of some description to get in. A 100% respect policy at all times to go with the 100% consent policies.

Also for the ladies (I'm thoughtful like that) you must pass the erection test. If you can't get it up, you're not getting no muck.

Just so we are clear I know my dream isn't feasible and it'd make zero money but you asked my dream and this is it ????????"

I forgot you need to be a site supporter to post emojis. The question marks are supposed to be laughs.

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Mr doom n gloom is back another negative comment on clubs opening

Social distancing will be around a while longer but it will end

There's other virus n diseases that kill and the world continues and probably kill more world wide than any covid

Response to the question speak to some of the club owners I'm sure most will give honest advice especially on costs etc and other issues you may need to address before opening

interracial night

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"To reply to the OPs original question. I'd like a club that plays nothing but rock music and is centred around group play. Lots of pale skinned ladies and the gents who love them. And you must be a nerd of some description to get in. A 100% respect policy at all times to go with the 100% consent policies.

Just so we are clear I know my dream isn't feasible and it'd make zero money but you asked my dream and this is it ????????

I forgot you need to be a site supporter to post emojis. The question marks are supposed to be laughs. "

Even for SS’s, you can only use Fab emojis - normal ones don’t work

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"interracial night"

The scene is already saturated with Interracial Nights - so arranging yet another one isnt exactly creating a club with a USP

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Apart from the initial post the OP has not commented at all. Just a fantasy post.

Just so we are clear I know my dream isn't feasible and it'd make zero money but you asked my dream and this is it ????????"

Wow I am speechless at the contents !!!

Wow I am speechless at the contents !!! "

Bruce you love it. You know you do haha

» Add a new message to this topic