FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia Improvements & Welcome New Owners!

Xtasia Improvements & Welcome New Owners!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kmale421 OP   Man  over a year ago

wirral

I was just reading the recent thread on Chameleons Improvements, which, despite never having been there was thought provoking. I am a member of a couple of clubs near Manchester and Xtasia in West Brom which has just been taken over.

The club while good, is a bit dated, so maybe people would like to throw in their ideas as to what they'd like at Xtasia.

For me, I'd like to see a cinema there, and maybe on occasion some organised party games. The other thing I'd like to see, especially as this club is so large, would be a huge big communal circular bed, similar to that in Paradice Club in Holland.

The things I do like about the club, apart from saying the staff and doormen are excellent, would be that I do enjoy the Feel Free Box and the Darkroom facilty. I've never really used the wet room stuff downstairs, it doesn't seem to gel with a "clothed" club theme.

So if anyone else would like to add to this, especially people who have been to Xtasia, it would be interesting to see, and I'm sure the new owners might be intersted too.

In conclusion, best wishes to the new owners as they get to grips with Xtasia

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I think that the most important thing is to re-introduce and enforce a dres code for men.

The club started it's slide down hill when it's standards at the door started to slacken. Only my personal opinion, but if the club runs on a "nightclub" theme, then nightclub standards should apply, and if someone isn't dressed in a way that will get them into a nightclub on Broad Street, then they shouldn't be allowed into Xtasia either.

So guys (male halves of couples as well as singles), get ready to ditch your hoodies, trainers, baseball caps and torn jeans, and get your proper shoes, (incl. shoe polish and brushes) proper clean and ironed shirts and proper trousers out!

Old fashioned it may be, but I think that an improvement in personal appearance will start the ball rolling in many ways that will improve the ambience and atmosphere in the club.

Just a suggestion, but it might be one of the few that will cost nothing to impliment but will (IMHO) make a difference.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

S H O W E R S ! ! ! ! !

How on earth can anyone run a swingers club without showers!

Been once to Xtasia, not a bad place, hated the entrance by the pub, loved the music but would never play in there!

Cleanliness is paramount to most people!

birmingham

"S H O W E R S ! ! ! ! !

How on earth can anyone run a swingers club without showers!"

Another one that will probably be sorted sooner rather than later, as the showers ARE THERE, it's just that they were put out of use as no-one was using them.

You have to remember that this is a nightclub themed club, NOT a sauna/spa club like some others. When you go out "top ranking" in town, how many nightclubs there have showers? The reason would be pretty simple too, with all the time that (especially) women take to get themselves ready, how many of them are going to want to get themeselves wet and ruin their appearance? Mind you some of the men have no excuses...and I've had my say on their appearance in my previous thread.

i have never liked _tasia, the first time i went i didnt like the places and i went twice after as both occasions was frinds birthdays so i made an effort to go

I dont like the fact there are no changing rooms, as i dont drive i have to dress appropriate to get there and back via public transport and theres nowhere for me to get changed when i get there so i have to wear what ive turned up in all night which i dont like as i like to get changed into something a little more skimpy when i get to a club

I do not like the fact theres no showers, i dont want to play with a guy whos been playing 2 or 3 times thro the night and not cleaned up between, nor do i want to have to stay unwashed after ive had sex, things like that are just essensual and common sence in a swinging club surely?

Saying that as its changed hands and being done up i will go and have a look once its finished

"I think that the most important thing is to re-introduce and enforce a dres code for men.

The club started it's slide down hill when it's standards at the door started to slacken. Only my personal opinion, but if the club runs on a "nightclub" theme, then nightclub standards should apply, and if someone isn't dressed in a way that will get them into a nightclub on Broad Street, then they shouldn't be allowed into Xtasia either.

So guys (male halves of couples as well as singles), get ready to ditch your hoodies, trainers, baseball caps and torn jeans, and get your proper shoes, (incl. shoe polish and brushes) proper clean and ironed shirts and proper trousers out!

Old fashioned it may be, but I think that an improvement in personal appearance will start the ball rolling in many ways that will improve the ambience and atmosphere in the club.

Just a suggestion, but it might be one of the few that will cost nothing to impliment but will (IMHO) make a difference."

Could not agree more last time we went it was just like people had walked in of the the street straight from work If it's a nightclub style club then dress for a night club not in jeans and trainers

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"S H O W E R S ! ! ! ! !

Another one that will probably be sorted sooner rather than later, as the showers ARE THERE, it's just that they were put out of use as no-one was using them.

You have to remember that this is a nightclub themed club, NOT a sauna/spa club like some others. When you go out "top ranking" in town, how many nightclubs there have showers? The reason would be pretty simple too, with all the time that (especially) women take to get themselves ready, how many of them are going to want to get themeselves wet and ruin their appearance? Mind you some of the men have no excuses...and I've had my say on their appearance in my previous thread."

I've never been, but want to put my twopennorth in anyway...

I am perfectly capable of having a shower and not disturbing my hair and make-up. And when having a shower after play, its not my face or hair that I need to wash! So the argument that ladies don't want to shower cos they'll ruin their appearance won't wash.

If there are places to play then offer us the chance to clean up after. Especially if a long journey has been involved.

"S H O W E R S ! ! ! ! !

You have to remember that this is a

nightclub themed club, NOT a sauna/spa club like some others. When you go out "top ranking" in town, how many nightclubs there have showers? The reason would be pretty simple too, with all the time that (especially) women take to get themselves ready, how many of them are going to want to get themeselves wet and ruin their

appearance? Mind you some of the men have no excuses...and I've had my say on their appearance in my previous thread.

I've never been, but want to put my twopennorth in anyway...

I am perfectly capable of having a

shower and not disturbing my hair and make-up. And when having a shower

after play, its not my face or hair that I need to wash! So the argument that ladies don't want to shower cos they'll ruin their appearance won't wash.

If there are places to play then offer us the chance to clean up after. Especially

if a long journey has been involved.

"

thank goodness for that! finally some ladies who appreciate how important hygiene is

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

many of us do! and guys too. and a wet wipe is a freshen up NOT a wash!!!

"many of us do! and guys too. and a wet wipe is a freshen up NOT a wash!!! "
yes i have them in my bag all the time ... come in handy ... x

Just needs a all over face lift ... and wet- rooms with Hot -tubs and showers steam rooms suna and play rooms made better ... ladys loo need a good make over and maybe made bigger . Not been there for years but i think to get people going back it needs to be done well ... x

Thats true just handy to have a around ... if thay cum all over you ,

"

You have to remember that this is a nightclub themed club, NOT a sauna/spa club like some others. When you go out "top ranking" in town, how many nightclubs there have showers? "

none but thats because they are night clubs not night club themed swinging club

see the difference

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

It needs a really major modernisation.

Some of these things are cosmetic and don't need to be massively expensive, such as lighting.

The layout of the place is all wrong and needs a total re-think.

There is enough space in the club to have the following quite easily:

Aa clearly defined social area where you can talk without being drowned out by the music of the dancefloor.

The Dancefloor (With curtain)

A small number of lockable rooms.

A large number of open play areas, but prehaps not quite as open as they were.

A Couples only room.

Showers / wet room area

Toilets that don't look like they are from the 1950s.

London

We should add that we realise its impossible to do all this in one go. Rome wasn't built in a day.

"We should add that we realise its impossible to do all this in one go. Rome wasn't built in a day.

"

I absolutely appreciate this, but to be told they have showering facilities but closed them off thru lack of use doesn't paint it's clientele in a very good light!

Keep the cost down by providing lockers and maybe advising people to bring there own towels for showering!

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Just to let you all know we're monitoring the thread and will add our replies as and when something has been achieved. As a famous book seller said above, Rome wasn't built in a day, but good foundations are already in place.

So, showers have been re-opened. Towels are now available. Rest of wet area still closed at the moment. Toilets all cleaned up, but far more planned to happen to them. Bedding replaced throughout with washable vinyl beds. Kitchen rolls replaced with tissue. . Few additions to dungeon and grope box now moved into a play area and away from the fire door. Smoke area now has "entertainment". More choices at bar, no price increases. Staff made aware of higher dress code spec.

Bottom line, trying to take care of the things that really matter quickly, rest to follow.

Thanks for all the input, appreciate it,

Paul & Flirt

Forum Mod

Good luck with all the improvements guys I hope its a great success

We have been to Xtasia a few times and our input is that you need an overall uplift.

It reminds us of Continental style clubs but seedier! Raise the standard and add some glamour but don't try to please everyone. There is a successful sauna/wet/towel club a couple of junctions up the M6 so don't compete - stay different and just up the ante.

Agree totally about dress standards and also music makes a party venue and you need to really sort out speakers, lights and the music that you play.

A bit of updating and rearranging between the upstairs "room" and downstairs couples room and it will be well sorted.

Just a thought - why not think radically outside the box?

How about a dancing half barrel surrounded by disco lights and a shower head (for exhibitionist dancers?)

A true dark room (not a corner with a black towel)

A video room with multiple cameras feeding live action to screens around the club (for exhibitionists)

can you do foam parties? The only place in the UK to hold naked foam parties - bring it on....

we will be back for sure, the membership card has been gathering cobwebs!

wirral

"We have been to Xtasia a few times and our input is that you need an overall uplift.

It reminds us of Continental style clubs but seedier! Raise the standard and add some glamour but don't try to please everyone. There is a successful sauna/wet/towel club a couple of junctions up the M6 so don't compete - stay different and just up the ante.

Agree totally about dress standards and also music makes a party venue and you need to really sort out speakers, lights and the music that you play.

A bit of updating and rearranging between the upstairs "room" and downstairs couples room and it will be well sorted.

Just a thought - why not think radically outside the box?

How about a dancing half barrel surrounded by disco lights and a shower head (for exhibitionist dancers?)

A true dark room (not a corner with a black towel)

A video room with multiple cameras feeding live action to screens around the club (for exhibitionists)

can you do foam parties? The only place in the UK to hold naked foam parties - bring it on....

we will be back for sure, the membership card has been gathering cobwebs!

"

I like this reponse and give a big thumbs up to the dark room, the video room and the foam party. Now maybe thats something that would work in the "wet" area... I think it's something thats a feature of a club in France, maybe called Le Pleasure and I'm sure could be a truely fun thing for all to enjoy.

Good to see that the Xtasia owners are contributing to the thread too, and wow thats a fair few changes in less than a week, Now did I hear you say theres a free party night with free entrance for all members to see the place when you've done it up....

"Just to let you all know we're monitoring the thread and will add our replies as and when something has been achieved. As a famous book seller said above, Rome wasn't built in a day, but good foundations are already in place.

So, showers have been re-opened. Towels are now available. Rest of wet area still closed at the moment. Toilets

all cleaned up, but far more planned to happen to them. Bedding replaced throughout with washable vinyl beds. Kitchen rolls replaced with tissue. . Few additions to dungeon and grope box now moved into a play area and away from the fire door. Smoke area now has "entertainment". More choices

at bar, no price increases. Staff made aware of higher dress code spec.

Bottom line, trying to take care of the things that really matter quickly, rest to follow.

Paul & Flirt"

well that's a fantastic start and shows your commitment to bringing up the standards of the club.

I look forward to an invite for your re-launch party.

Well done guys

West Bromwich

All of these are on the list to look and discuss, major ideas, that really change the club and give folks something new to think about and look forward to attending. La Glamour is the foam venue, one we know well and are using as a template along with Fun4Two and Paradise in Amsterdam.

Only problem with this thread is that everyone will start claiming our ideas were theirs originally, .

Right, time to sort out the lighting, bunting, and add more plants to the dancefloor ...joking!!!

"S H O W E R S ! ! ! ! !

You have to remember that this is a nightclub themed club, NOT a sauna/spa club like some others. When you go out "top ranking" in town, how many nightclubs there have showers?."

But I'm guessing the main activity in this club is to have sex yes ? so showers should be a must.

When you go to a nightclub, the main reason to go there isn't to have sex in the building is it ? hence why no showers I would have took a long shot guess at

Just wanted to say the open mindedness of Paul and flirt is really refreshing! We hope the club becomes a great place for naughty swinging sex! We were really disappointed with _tasia when we went, but the only way is up!

I think the poster that said about showers being necessary as people go there to have sex really defines what _tasia is about but seems to have completely lost....to have sex!!!

NOBODY played with ANYBODY the night we went (as far as we could tell) so the main objective if we were in your situation is to create an atmosphere were people get horny and want to go for it!

For us...nightclub theme just doesn't work...it's too like an ordinary nightclub and people are too inhibited!

Hope you manage to get it sorted! All the very best! Xxx

London

Foam parties would be totally awesome!

London

BTW Paul we were able to get all that in the update for you, delayed by a couple of weeks, so there is alot more info in there now.

West Bromwich

Just a quick report back after our first evening trading on changes so far. Few worries from some regarding "Change", however we know we need to make them to stay in business, so "change" will happen! Most long term guests liked what we've done so far and feedback was very positive. The more important ones are now to follow, so anyone know a good architect?

wirral

"Just to let you all know we're monitoring the thread and will add our replies as and when something has been achieved. As a famous book seller said above, Rome wasn't built in a day, but good foundations are already in place.

So, showers have been re-opened. Towels are now available. Rest of wet area still closed at the moment. Toilets all cleaned up, but far more planned to happen to them. Bedding replaced throughout with washable vinyl beds. Kitchen rolls replaced with tissue. . Few additions to dungeon and grope box now moved into a play area and away from the fire door. Smoke area now has "entertainment". More choices at bar, no price increases. Staff made aware of higher dress code spec.

Paul & Flirt"

Noticed off another site that the couples room has now been moved to The Loft.

London

Good idea,

Please hammer the loft out into a single space. Those small rooms are a nightmare.

West Bromwich

"Good idea,

Please hammer the loft out into a single space. Those small rooms are a nightmare. "

Tantric Temple anyone?? Please all continually bear in mind, its work in progress.

Paul & Flirt"

Weve known this couple for ages and if any couple can bring this club back to glory and improve it they will, and they are very open minded and will take on everyones advice, We wish you luck and will see you both soon,

take care and good luck xx

West Bromwich

Couples only area moved to loft was a mistake, at least not until we've done a full refurb, so its back to the top lounge for Friday evenings.

By *wo4moreCouple  over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

Everything is far far too open, the lack of private rooms needs to be addressed, not everyone wants to be watched. Really put us of when we very first went many years ago. That and the tiny rooms upstairs where you banged your head on the roof and burnt your ass on the radiators lol.

By *wo4moreCouple  over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

Everything is far far too open, the lack of private rooms needs to be addressed, not everyone wants to be watched. Really put us of when we very first went many years ago. That and the tiny rooms upstairs where you banged your head on the roof and burnt your ass on the radiators lol.

West Bromwich

lol, understand this point totally and rooms will follow, plus makeover of loft area. Getting basics in place first, then lots more to follow. Thanks for the input,

Paul & Flirt

West Bromwich

Week 3 update. Sauna works still, so will be opening this for our Sunday chill out session, planned for the 24th June. 2pm to midnight if anyone would like to join us. Jacuzzi however is a mess and needs a very thorough seeing to, so not going to happen this week.

Private rooms all planned out and work commencing 1st July. Means lower lounge will be unavailable for around 2 weeks, but upstairs is more than big enough for everyone at the moment.

Membership system in and working well. At last people can actually get a Membership card . Think thats the main points, oh yea, all lights now fixed, massive new dimmers in, so lighting can be adjusted as required, in all areas, throughout the evening.

weve been members of xstasia for about 5 years,,although we dont go much, weve never had a membership card!

oh n good luck to the new owners!

We been members for about 12 years now don't go that much as thought the place was getting a bit run down but always felt at ease when inside .cant wait to meet new owners and find out what changes have need done so far hope to go very soon

By *un KnightsCouple  over a year ago

South West

We remember when it was busy and had many a good night there and at the hotel next door later. Not so busy our last few visits, we were in fact not going again but will give it another go so good luck to you both and may the good times return.

Not being regulars at the club, we're not going to make any wild demands for change as feel a lot of the above cover most ideas and ours were put in writing via the questionnaire we were asked to fill in at last visit (night new owners took over we think). Just wanted to say how refreshing it is that the powers that be seem to be taking a very pro-active approach and involving their members in discussion and change whilst not being afraid to try new things - that, after all is the name of the game eh? - look forward to coming along soon and all the best with new venture. x

West Bromwich

"weve been members of xstasia for about 5 years,,although we dont go much, weve never had a membership card!

oh n good luck to the new owners!"

New card awaits you

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

Hi we cannot add anything to what has already been said, due to us being new at this, but we will be visiting Xtasia on Friday night (29th), we were impressed by the new owners response to this thread and the changes that have been made.

This will be our first ever visit to a club, so nerves will be there but we are confident now of having a good night.

Anybody wants to take us under their wing on arrival or at he premier inn before hand, that would ease the nerves abit and be very much appreciated xx

By *ealfunCouple  over a year ago

Chameleons

We have always fancied going to xstasia and staying at the nearby hotel but this lady has always been put off by the comments about running a gaunlet of abuse from the pub next door.....what is the latest views about this.

West Bromwich

[Removed by poster at 24/06/12 11:12:38]

West Bromwich

Look forward to meeting you both.

West Bromwich

"We have always fancied going to xstasia and staying at the nearby hotel but this lady has always been put off by the comments about running a gaunlet of abuse from the pub next door.....what is the latest views about this."
The two have been side by side for 15 years now and from what we,ve seen so far the audience has got very bored and hardly look up these days. We have plans to alter this, but not short term. If really worried you could call us and a door staff will meet you outside hotel, but in all honesty that might make people actually look up from their beers. Think you just need to be sensible with a coat etc to cover short skirts as you would on any high street. We actually find it an opportunity to tease

West Bromwich

"We have always fancied going to xstasia and staying at the nearby hotel but this lady has always been put off by the comments about running a gaunlet of abuse from the pub next door.....what is the latest views about this."
The two have been side by side for 15 years now and from what we,ve seen so far the audience has got very bored and hardly look up these days. We have plans to alter this, but not short term. If really worried you could call us and a door staff will meet you outside hotel, but in all honesty that might make people actually look up from their beers. Think you just need to be sensible with a coat etc to cover short skirts as you would on any high street. We actually find it an opportunity to tease

By *eo4SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

Great Barr

unfortunately the pub nextdoor is the reason we wont go, heard a few horror stories about the clubs customers getting abuse off d*unken pub customers. Shame.....

kink town

Didn't know about the abuse from the pub, is it really that bad?

Wont put us off, we've booked the hotel now, so we will just run gauntlet! lol

Just booked Hotel and train tickets for Friday 27th July, so looking forward to see how things are going at the club. Not been before, so can't say how much they will have improved, but knowing Paul and Flirt, I'm sure they will be a big improvement on what was there when they took over.

Sure in the 2 mins it takes to walk past the pub it won't have much impact on anyones night out. Pretty sure Paul is right when he said most people drinking there wouldn't even notice most people walking past.

I'll make certain I post about it when I get back though

London

To add comment on the above issue - when we heard of this previously it too had the same effect in terms of making us unsure about going.

ITS NOT A PROBLEM

The group are very bored, and have seen it all before and just get on and do their own thing. In fact we very nearly pulled two single girls on their way to meet someone there.

At the end of the day, when travelling anywhere to a venue one normally uses commong sense and covers up until inside the premises, but in all honesty this really isn't an issue here.

We understand there's plans afoot long term to reverse the entrance of the venue round the back which would obviously elminate this problem. We had heard from another source that the pub next door had actually closed, but are guessing that information was incorrect if the above comments are made upon a more recent investigation.

Its not a problem,i park in george street it is free after 6pm and is only a short walk to the club and you only spend a couple of seconds walking past the pub.Nobody seemed to notice i was even there so nothing to worry about,just go and enjoy yourself.

My friend and I have been to this club, never again and it wasn't just because there were hardly any people there but also because of a 'gentleman' who had turned up with no condom, and the club itself.

I had had this club described to me by several people so I was expecting a huge club with the dance floor area to be like a night club, it wasn't, the play areas I expected to be small rooms as well as large rooms, not a large room with sofa's and signage showing who could play where. The bdsm room was what used to be a bar which gave no room for whips at all, it may not be everyone's cup of tea but we want room to play properly and safely and this had neither. The only room my friend and I enjoyed was the couple's room.

Yes the staff were nice but when we complained about the guy with no condom, I didn't actually feel that he was taking us that seriously, almost as if it was commonplace.

To be honest, it needs completely gutting inside and rebuilding again; small rooms for private play with one-way windows, a jacuzzi would be nice, changing rooms too, and I agree that a big round room would be nice too and completely redecorated.

Where it was didn't bother me though I found it hard to understand why there were so few people especially as it was a gang bang night, not that well organised either

wirral

"unfortunately the pub nextdoor is the reason we wont go, heard a few horror stories about the clubs customers getting abuse off d*unken pub customers. Shame....."

Last time I went to the club which was last Friday in May, I thought the pub was closed. Even when I went when the pub was open and busy on past visits, to be honest i never saw anyone going too or from Xtasia getting any hassle off anyone at the pub though

"My friend and I have been to this club, never again and it wasn't just because there were hardly any people there but also because of a 'gentleman' who had turned up with no condom, and the club itself.

I had had this club described to me by several people so I was expecting a huge club with the dance floor area to be like a night club, it wasn't, the play areas I expected to be small rooms as well as large rooms, not a large room with sofa's and signage showing who could play where. The bdsm room was what used to be a bar which gave no room for whips at all, it may not be everyone's cup of tea but we want room to play properly and safely and this had neither. The only room my friend and I enjoyed was the couple's room.

Yes the staff were nice but when we complained about the guy with no condom, I didn't actually feel that he was taking us that seriously, almost as if it was commonplace.

To be honest, it needs completely gutting inside and rebuilding again; small rooms for private play with one-way windows, a jacuzzi would be nice, changing rooms too, and I agree that a big round room would be nice too and completely redecorated.

Where it was didn't bother me though I found it hard to understand why there were so few people especially as it was a gang bang night, not that well organised either"

Dont see how its the clubs fault the guy didnt have a condom??? isnt that his choice and your choice if you played with him or not, all the club can do is help to promote safe sex but in the end its a personal choice

London

Yes have to agree, and surely you just tell someone who tries to play with out protection (Or an invite) to piss right off.....

West Bromwich

[Removed by poster at 25/06/12 20:38:22]

West Bromwich

Response to both worries from above, then pick up on the older club critisism. The pub really isn't an issue at all, had some good chats now with some of the guys and they clearly state they hardly notice our guests these days. As for condoms, supplied at the bar, but we have no control over usage, as applies at all clubs, it's down to individuals to check and agree terms of engagement.

As for all the other points made above, we,d agree totally with most, and think most of them are on our agenda to deal with, apart from the tear it down bit, lol....not going that far. Hope it,ll be worth another trip from Gloucester at some pont in the future?????

Paul and Flirt

I've been going to Xtasia for the last 3 years and I've never had any hassle from the pub next door. I walk past on my own, wearing short skirts and thigh high boots.

we actually came up on a friday afternoon once and popped in that pub for a drink, we loved it, everyone was really nice, we actually ended up there all night till about 2am was a great night and had a brill laugh, we had never had any form of abuse from ppl outside pub on any of of our visits to club....don,t let pub put you off.

wish paul & flirt all the best and we hope to get to meet you soon.

"My friend and I have been to this club, never again and it wasn't just because there were hardly any people there but also because of a 'gentleman' who had turned up with no condom, and the club itself.

Where it was didn't bother me though I found it hard to understand why there were so few people especially as it was a gang bang night, not that well organised either

Dont see how its the clubs fault the guy didnt have a condom??? isnt that his choice and your choice if you played with him or not, all the club can do is help to promote safe sex but in the end its a personal choice "

It wasn't until he tried to enter me that I asked him if he had a condom, he said no so I walked away

West Bromwich

"It wasn't until he tried to enter me that I asked him if he had a condom, he said no so I walked away "

As indeed you should and any club would advise you to do just that. Sorry if anyone seemed not to care at the time. Lets move on. Going back to one comment you made about being able, or not, to swing a whip. Would your preference be for less kit to allow more room, or more kit to give choice, but less room?

"It wasn't until he tried to enter me that I asked him if he had a condom, he said no so I walked away

As indeed you should and any club would advise you to do just that. Sorry if anyone seemed not to care at the time. Lets move on. Going back to one comment you made about being able, or not, to swing a whip. Would your preference be for less kit to allow more room, or more kit to give choice, but less room?"

My friend can supply kit, there just isn't the room to swing it properly. Need a room maybe twice the size of the back of the bar area

By *hropshire69Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

New owners take over xstasia and some people want miracles in days. We're sure the new owners haven't won the lottery !!!!! some changes have been made already, others are work in progress and will take a little more time.

Finally, never had any problem with the pub next door.

West Bromwich

"My friend can supply kit, there just isn't the room to swing it properly. Need a room maybe twice the size of the back of the bar area "

Ah right, you mean when it was all stuck behind the bar. Its now using behind, and infront, of the bar area, so at least double the room.

i have been coming to xstasia on and off for 13 years and walk past the said pub in all of outfits and i have to say i have never ever had any trouble or abuse from them. as for changes i also feel it would be good to have some form of entertainment on themed nights as most the past themed night had at _tasia ( i attended the red and black earlier this year) and it wasn't any different to a normal night at the club need a bit more life to get the party started, just a thought x

We used to go to Xtasia a few years back, and went to some cracking evenings there where the place was full and the action was non-stop.

A couple of years ago the place just died and we stopped going.

There could be a number of reasons for this but for us it was the lack of showers, towels, lockers, jacuzzi, steam room, number of people and the general ambience. Most people would like to shower before and after sex, seems pretty obvious.

We thought we'd give it another try and see if had turned around.

Afraid to say, although it has been cleaned up a bit the general layout is the same and therein lies the problem. People won't return unless there is a proper wet area with at least a decent size jacuzzi, and a good play area to suit various preferences or open or private fun, with the showers right next to where people play.

The night we went there were about 15 couples and 15 single men, which considering the size of the club made it look empty, and we didn't see anyone playing. We've been in more intimate clubs where due to the ambience the same number of people have been enough for a good night.

If people prefer a nightclub theme they can go Liberty Elite which has a dancefloor area, sitting room, private room, changing rooms, jacuzzi and play area all laid out in logical order, so it can work if that's what people want.

We won't be returning anytime soon.

London

We think people probably need to give Paul and Flirt a bit longer to work on the place and change it. They've only been there a few weeks.

When Liberty went through a bad phase, it took almost a year to get that back on track to where it is now.

When old owners fail to re-invest in their club, (Normally because their leaving) which in turn causes a noticeable drop off in custom, which in turn loses more custom, which then has a drastic effect on numbers. To build that back up can take a fair bit of time and there certainly is no point re-opening the Jacuzzi and the main wet area when its in a terrible state, otherwise people will simply review that those facilities remain unchanged and shouldn't have been re-opened in the first place, which will do more damage than good.

We are going to reserve our view on the place until they have had a bit more time to establish themselves and implement some of their more long term changes.

It was a great club once before, and we hope, will be again.

birmingham

"...People won't return unless there is a proper wet area with at least a decent size jacuzzi (etc)..."

Which is like saying that people won't go to watch rugby until it's played with a round ball.

wirral

"We used to go to Xtasia a few years back, and went to some cracking evenings there where the place was full and the action was non-stop.

A couple of years ago the place just died and we stopped going.

There could be a number of reasons for this but for us it was the lack of showers, towels, lockers, jacuzzi, steam room, number of people and the general ambience. Most people would like to shower before and after sex, seems pretty obvious.

We thought we'd give it another try and see if had turned around.

Afraid to say, although it has been cleaned up a bit the general layout is the same and therein lies the problem. People won't return unless there is a proper wet area with at least a decent size jacuzzi, and a good play area to suit various preferences or open or private fun, with the showers right next to where people play.

The night we went there were about 15 couples and 15 single men, which considering the size of the club made it look empty, and we didn't see anyone playing. We've been in more intimate clubs where due to the ambience the same number of people have been enough for a good night.

If people prefer a nightclub theme they can go Liberty Elite which has a dancefloor area, sitting room, private room, changing rooms, jacuzzi and play area all laid out in logical order, so it can work if that's what people want.

We won't be returning anytime soon."

I went on Friday night (29 June) to give it a timeline. I partially agree with this comment in if it's referring to the same night, I'd think the numbers were fairly accurate.

Funnily enough, the minor changes made so far, which were basically cleanliness, changing the upstairs area into couples only, and the old downstairs couples room into an open area had changed the ambience of the club, and certainly enabled more people to mix. The showers were open, with signs to them, previously I didn't even know the club had showers!

I was told by Flirt that as of 2nd July, the old couples room was being ripped apart and is being replaced with a mix of private play rooms and areas, I don't profess to know all the deatils although if Paul & Flirt read this it would be good if they outlined their plans for all to see.

I enjoyed Friday night, The Feel Free Box was used, there were several couples playing and involving single guys too. The place is definately a work in progress and theres no point the owners wasting money on temporay solutions when the big plan is drastic change.

I had seriously considered going back to Xtasia, but will happily in the future and have spoken to a few couples on this site whom may well add Xtasia as a place to go to especially once the renovations kick in.

I'd definately say it's important for Paul & Flirt to communicate progress and plans for all to see on sites such as this.

The music was loud and good in the club area itself, maybe needs to be filtered down a bit in other areas of the club though to enable talking to take place...

kink town

"

The night we went there were about 15 couples and 15 single men, which considering the size of the club made it look empty, and we didn't see anyone playing. "

If you are talking about the 29th June, then you must have left pretty early, as there were lots of play happening from what we observed and took part in.

West Bromwich

On the 29th we had 28 couples and 19 singles in, thats 75 people, but we'd agree it still looks empty with that kind of numbers, the place is so big. The night after we had less people in, but halved the available space, and everyone seemed to have a good night. So, plans....well yesterday we ripped out the downstairs lounge. Its gone, in a skip, and work has now started on the playroom build. One of the major things guests asked for was playrooms, so we're now providing these. Will take a few weeks to build, and decorate, so downstairs is currently shut, which also means next Friday evening we won't have a couples only area, but thats just for one week hopefully. The actual plans for the rooms themselves we'll keep secret, ish, until finished. Got to get you wanting to see for yourselves, As for anyone who expects this all to be done and finished by now, , sorry, I've not got that energy level these days!! We'll get there bit by bit.

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

We had toyed with the idea of coming here but had been put of by people telling us it was more of a nightclub feel and very pretentious and not bbw friendly but all the new improvements sound interesting and we might just ive it a go one week for a change from chams that is of course if you are bbw friendly

We had toyed with the idea of going to this place, we have not been to any Club yet but we expect alot.

The things that put us off from going were,

1) The massive rumour that Prostitutes were hired to please people/men and to fill that place up!

2) The website showed photos which made the decor look out of place, out of touch and seedy.

3) The same website showed photos that when studied more closely made the place look too cluttered it appeared to us that in the event of a Fire or Power cut if people started to panic you would suffocate or get trampled to death.... Not a big turn on for us.

4) Membership unclear? Suffice to say it is our belief that a rigourous membership system needs to be kept in place and up to date that way if someone offends repeatedly or doesnt wear a condom they can be given three strikes and then banned....

Until these issues are addressed we will not venture near the place....

Note: Having seen Chamelon's website we dont feel much happier about there layout in terms of safety either....

Mark and Jayne

"We had toyed with the idea of coming here but had been put of by people telling us it was more of a nightclub feel and very pretentious and not bbw friendly but all the new improvements sound interesting and we might just ive it a go one week for a change from chams that is of course if you are bbw friendly"

Xtasia is very bbw friendly, they get all sizes, ages and ethnicity there. I have never felt judged or belittled no matter what I'm wearing. I've always felt relaxed and welcomed.

wirral

[Removed by poster at 02/07/12 13:08:37]

wirral

Hi Mark & Jayne, I thought I'd respond to your post. For the record, I am the guy that started off this thread but have no involvement with the club or management apart from being a customer.

1) The massive rumour that Prostitutes were hired to please people/men and to fill that place up! Apparantly this was alledgedly the case under the previous owners, though I as a single male and attending the club mainly at party functions wasn't aware of this. If you read back through this thread, you will see that the new owners have stated categorically that no prostitutes/paid men or women are involved with the club since they took over, so whatever happened in the past is exactly that......in the past!

2) The website showed photos which made the decor look out of place, out of touch and seedy. I'd agree with you. The minor changes made so far include making the lights work and removing stuff like plastic plants round the dance floor, plus putting in more couches and a few more things like stocks for example. The new owners have been in place for just over a month and again posted in this thread outline that they have gutted the old couples room and are rebuilding it as private play rooms. If you had bought a new house, it's unlikely you'd have redecortaed completely in 4 weeks, but you can be sure iut's happening because you can already see changes that make the website out of date already.

3) The same website showed photos that when studied more closely made the place look too cluttered it appeared to us that in the event of a Fire or Power cut if people started to panic you would suffocate or get trampled to death.... Not a big turn on for us. I agree with you again, for example where the Feel Free Box used to be situated actually blocked a fire escape, that was moved on day one I believe and is now in a much "safer" place, but may well be moving again for all I know. When I visted on Friday, all the fire doors were clearly visible and unblocked so in the unlikely event that you'd need to use them, I'd say you'd be at least as safe in here as you would be in any pub or club anywhere and perhaps safer than in most.

4) Membership unclear? Suffice to say it is our belief that a rigourous membership system needs to be kept in place and up to date that way if someone offends repeatedly or doesnt wear a condom they can be given three strikes and then banned....

The membership has changed already. I and everyone else entering the club has to update their membership and were given a new membership card, though I don't profess to kknow how that works. As for your final comment about insisiting everyone wears a condom, well as in any walk of life people are free to choose on that aspect. If you don't want sex bareback, and most people I know in any club doesn't, then anyone involved with you would wear one. Condoms can be bought easily from behind the bar if you've come without one, or used up your supply. I don't think that it is the clubs right to insist that everyone wears condoms, though it is the clubs right to insist that no one does something with anyone that that person doesn't want whether that be touching right through to wearing a condom.

I personally would advise you to wait till maybe September or October, choose the night that suits you best, Fridays being mixed, Saturdays being couples only and give it a crack, you may have more fun than you think.

In light of your comments I do think we will wait, watch and then choose the right point in time say September/October!

As you say its rare anyone does or can alter things dramatically in Four weeks....

We will think about this again and then if we go we will look around the place and make comments to the staff and leave a review.

Regards

Mark and Jayne

London

We think thats a wise idea, we are going early September.

We can also confirm they do NOT employ working girls in premises, we suspect that may have been someone getting their wires crossed as there are a couple of venues in the area which do.

By *aandabbyCouple  over a year ago

east midlands

We have been regulars at _tasia for around 7 years and like everyone else we have been going less because of he declining number of people attending. Not only that but the atmosphere, dress code and numerous other things the place was being run down.

However its very exciting news that their are now new owners who seem to be making changes for the better and good luck to them.

The place is a nightclub feel which is why we go because we like to meet the people socially first and connect before anything else happens. Each to their own hey! I do feel though that if the club is going to still be promoted as a nightclub feel then the way the drinks are served needs to vastly improved! cans of lager and plastic cups are just awful and the rationing of one ice cube just spoils the drink!

Im sure the new owners have probably taken this on board already but would love their comments on this.

Having lockable rooms is fantastic and if foam party rumours are try then I'm defo down for that one.

This place really has the potential of being the best swingers club in the uk so I'm very excited to see the new changes!

By *athnBobCouple  over a year ago

sandwell

"We had toyed with the idea of coming here but had been put of by people telling us it was more of a nightclub feel and very pretentious and not bbw friendly but all the new improvements sound interesting and we might just ive it a go one week for a change from chams that is of course if you are bbw friendly

Xtasia is very bbw friendly, they get all sizes, ages and ethnicity there. I have never felt judged or belittled no matter what I'm wearing. I've always felt relaxed and welcomed. "

ditto to that ...never had a problem

West Bromwich

Interesting points. What we cant do is comment on the past, but will give you our current and future position.

Firstly, prostitution is illegal and will not feature here. As already stated anyone found trying will be immediately banned.

Website is being renewed currently, due for launch 1st Aug, ish. However we accept decor comment and paint is high on our current outgoings.

Most of the site photos are graphics rather than pictures, cropped to show lots of people on purpose, and just like chameleons, we fully comply with fire regs and have an adundance of fire doors, extinguishers and L2 compliant detection.

Our membership system, new, registers all visits, allows notes, records misdemeanors, such as d*unkeness, arguments and banns etc. What it doesn,t record is peoples preferences to play safe, bareback, bi, straight, big, small, good bad, etc. That, we leave to adults to discuss together prior to play.

Try a club, you might be impressed, we love both mentioned,

West Bromwich

[Removed by poster at 02/07/12 21:20:59]

West Bromwich

"

In light of your comments I do think we will wait, watch and then choose the right point in time say September/October!

As you say its rare anyone does or can alter things dramatically in Four weeks....

We will think about this again and then if we go we will look around the place and make comments to the staff and leave a review.

Regards

Mark and Jayne"

Sorry, so many other replies as we wrote ours, we may be duplicating others, however we,d love to show you round, discuss plans, and also chat about the scene and what to expect on your journey in the scene.

West Bromwich

[Removed by poster at 02/07/12 21:26:21]

West Bromwich

"

The place is a nightclub feel which is why we go because we like to meet the people socially first and connect before anything else happens. Each to their own hey! I do feel though that if the club is going to still be promoted as a nightclub feel then the way the drinks are served needs to vastly improved! cans of lager and plastic cups are just awful and the rationing of one ice cube just spoils the drink!

"

Wine now served in wine GLASSES, beer in pints but still plastic mainly due to the fact that many customers end up on knees at some point and broken glass might be an issue, however rooms might make this practise less likely, and ice, as much as required. The old censorship was to stop ice cubes being used for sex games.... We encourage it

West Bromwich

[Removed by poster at 02/07/12 21:33:21]

east midlands

"

Wine now served in wine GLASSES, beer in pints but still plastic mainly due to the fact that many customers end up on knees at some point and broken glass might be an issue, however rooms might make this practise less likely, and ice, as much as required. The old censorship was to stop ice cubes being used for sex games.... We encourage it "

this is great!! Just little touches make a big difference!

Also can i ask is erection section coming back? this was also quite fun! defo looking forward to our next visit!

hoping to get there soon, will be nice to meet you both paul flirt n listen to you,re plans

xx

West Bromwich

Erection section is like Marmite it seems, you either love it or hate it, maybe a poll is needed, however its still here and still used.

Rooms are coming on downstairs now, plenty of fun as we design them so watch out for some wacky ideas!!

Look forward to meeting new friends,

Paul & Flirt

sounding goods guys! we,ll be seeing you both later, till then kisses xx

Well we went last night with a open mind due to the reviews, What we did expect was Paul and Flirt to be there usual helpful and funny selfs, and they didnt let us down , we have known this couple for a good few yrs, tobe honest they took me Mr under there wing so to speak when i first started on the scene and we have remained friends since, and also welcome us as a couple into the scene, what these guys dont know about this scene isnt worth knowing.

The club itself is massive great dj good space and there idea,s for the club will be great, As in everything people need to give these guys time to make there changes, already there's been lots done and they continue to change things and put there stamp on the club,

Some very sexy couples and fems in and the guys was also very friendly non pushy and respectful, the staff were great aswell,

So to be honest we are shocked by some of the negative comments,

So peeps all we can say is get down to this place see what Paul and Flirt have in mind for the club and have a great night.

Thanks again Paul and Flirt

We will be down soon to see the new changes

wirral

"Well we went last night with a open mind due to the reviews, What we did expect was Paul and Flirt to be there usual helpful and funny selfs, and they didnt let us down , we have known this couple for a good few yrs, tobe honest they took me Mr under there wing so to speak when i first started on the scene and we have remained friends since, and also welcome us as a couple into the scene, what these guys dont know about this scene isnt worth knowing.

The club itself is massive great dj good space and there idea,s for the club will be great, As in everything people need to give these guys time to make there changes, already there's been lots done and they continue to change things and put there stamp on the club,

Some very sexy couples and fems in and the guys was also very friendly non pushy and respectful, the staff were great aswell,

So to be honest we are shocked by some of the negative comments,

So peeps all we can say is get down to this place see what Paul and Flirt have in mind for the club and have a great night.

Thanks again Paul and Flirt

We will be down soon to see the new changes "

I don't really think the comments have been negative tbh. I think there have been a lot of comments in this thread relating to two areas, the first being what people didn't like about the club prior to Paul & Flirt arriving, some of which they will have known, some of which they won't and secondly a wide range of ideas as to what people would like to see hapen in this club, some of which will be delivered and some probably won't. as in all walks of life some people are impatient for immediate change, while most of us are prepared to give the new owners time.

Personally I think this thread should be viewed as an invaluable research tool by Paul & Flirt and it has been good to see them communicate on here and keep us all in touch with whats going on, including pointers to numbers in the club too.

Just to float an idea here too, would the club consider making say one saturday night in a month a couple night with the option for an invited single male, the single male has to enter and leave the club with the couple ofcourse.

sorry maybe we didnt make it clear we ment the negative comments we heard on the scene , not in the forum as such.

i welcome paul and flirt and am so happy they have breathed life into a club that is worth a lot and i love the place xx

West Bromwich

"Just to float an idea here too, would the club consider making say one saturday night in a month a couple night with the option for an invited single male, the single male has to enter and leave the club with the couple ofcourse."

We're certainly looking at options at the moment, however getting rooms sorted as well as trying to market is priority. We need to find our feet with the guests as well before making any changes to attendee requirements...get a good feel for what the majority want to see happen.

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Our 2p worth in order of priority:

Showers- in our view you cant run a sex club without them!

Advertising? - When we last went, the place was virtually empty.

Changing room/area- people just don't travel in their playing clothes, especially if your travelling long way.

Theme nights? Organised Gangbangs/Bukkakes ect? These work very (VERY) well at other places we go to!

Ilkeston

Also, on the website, the "whats on" page is hard to trawl through, a calendar layout would be a massive improvement.

"Our 2p worth in order of priority:

Changing room/area- people just don't travel in their playing clothes, especially if your travelling long way.

Theme nights? Organised Gangbangs/Bukkakes ect? These work very (VERY) well at other places we go to!"

I think Xtasia do mention in one of the posts above that the showers are in fact working now.

They also mention in a post they made just yesterday I think, that marketing (advertising) is one of their top priorities.

Not sure when you last visited, as you don't mention that in your post.

"Also, on the website, the "whats on" page is hard to trawl through, a calendar layout would be a massive improvement."

Xtasia have mentioned in a previous post on this thread that the website is having a complete overhaul and is due to be re-launched In August, so fingers crossed this will be a big improvement on the current out of date website.

"Our 2p worth in order of priority:

Theme nights? Organised Gangbangs/Bukkakes ect? These work very (VERY) well at other places we go to!

I think Xtasia do mention in one of the posts above that the showers are in fact working now.

They also mention in a post they made just yesterday I think, that marketing (advertising) is one of their top priorities.

Not sure when you last visited, as you don't mention that in your post. "

The showers do work we had one on saturday night

Ilkeston

Cool, we were there about 3 month ago. Hoping to pop back very soon!

I'm in complete agreement with the dress code for the guys / gents.

If the ladies take pride and time to look good for the guys then have respect and lets make the effort.

West Bromwich

Started to show guests around the new playroom layout last night, although no where near finished, it was great watching re-actions to the change...all positive as well. Can't wait to get all this bit opened now.

wirral

"Started to show guests around the new playroom layout last night, although no where near finished, it was great watching re-actions to the change...all positive as well. Can't wait to get all this bit opened now. "

Looking forward to it Paul & Flirt. When do you anticipate this will be completed and on a Friday night, will these playrooms be couples only or open to singles too?

London

Paul send us some pictures when you can, we will try and put them in the update.

London

Agree on dress code - total ban on trainers!

No t-shirts, no sportswear.

If people can't be arsed dressing up, that is their problem, not yours. Everyone looking good, makes for a better club, no argument.

West Bromwich

"Agree on dress code - total ban on trainers!

No t-shirts, no sportswear.

If people can't be arsed dressing up, that is their problem, not yours. Everyone looking good, makes for a better club, no argument. "

Dress code all in place. No ripped jeans, Tshirts, Trainers, headwear, sports wear. One warning shot which is now recorded, then no entry allowed. Gals all make a wondertful effort, so time for the guys to follow "suit"

West Bromwich

"Started to show guests around the new playroom layout last night, although no where near finished, it was great watching re-actions to the change...all positive as well. Can't wait to get all this bit opened now.

Looking forward to it Paul & Flirt. When do you anticipate this will be completed and on a Friday night, will these playrooms be couples only or open to singles too?"

Should be all done in this room in 2 weeks time, so say end of month target. Within is a couples only room, rest is free to all.

West Bromwich

"Paul send us some pictures when you can, we will try and put them in the update."

All we have currently is pics of the gals with paintbrushes and hammers...naked, but then you wouldn't be interested in them would you...its finished pics you need!!

West Bromwich

Just quickly run round with a tape measure seeing how one of the very first messages on this thread wanted a big couples bed. Couples room has 140 square foot of bed, and total in room is some 300 square foot of bed area

wirral

I'm sure I have seen that the new playrooms are now open. Perhaps Paul & Flirt can update us and give an idea of how the club is now laid out, ie Is it back to Couples only as you enter the club to the left, is the feel free box still there, whats the puprose and layout of the playroom, ie couples only, mixed, themed, viewing rooms etc.

I'm intending to get back down to you early September to see for myself, but it would be good to know what's what in advance.

thanks

I went to Xtasia for the first time on Friday night and yes the new playrooms were finished Friday afternoon and opened for the first time Friday evening.

They really are great, but I'll leave it to Paul and Flirt to pop in and explain them in detail.

I'm looking forward to many more return visits

West Bromwich

"I'm sure I have seen that the new playrooms are now open. Perhaps Paul & Flirt can update us and give an idea of how the club is now laid out, ie Is it back to Couples only as you enter the club to the left, is the feel free box still there, whats the puprose and layout of the playroom, ie couples only, mixed, themed, viewing rooms etc.

I'm intending to get back down to you early September to see for myself, but it would be good to know what's what in advance.

thanks"

lol, we don't want to give too much away, hoping you'll all visit instead and take in all the rooms, as we've already been told on other sites pictures and descriptions do little to match reality.

So...on that basis, we can say that upstairs lounge is as it was previously, and is next on our list to tackle.

Downstairs lounge has gone!!! Totally. Its now playrooms, with differing themes in each. This we'll leave you to explore when here. One very large couples only play room, 140sq ft of bed, which was very well used on its first couples only night All beds are wipe down PVC material, and hourly cleaning occuring in rooms. We've added some pics to our profile for you all.

Look forward to touring guests around, the best bit of all this is watching old members faces as they see it all

Cheers

Paul & Flirt

West Bromwich

Sorry, pics aren't showing, seems they've been blocked for inappropriate material lol...oh well.

By *iss HunyWoman  over a year ago

Newport

A space on your website to see whos visiting and when, I visit for work, would nice to be able to come out to play, a bit nervous on going on my own tho

Jo

Paul & Flirt"

sandwell

"Sorry, pics aren't showing, seems they've been blocked for inappropriate material lol...oh well."

A picture of flirt in each room would do it

West Bromwich

"A picture of flirt in each room would do it "

I won't take that too personally, Paul

sandwell

"A picture of flirt in each room would do it

I won't take that too personally, Paul "

I think you could include a few of you Paul for completeness Just dont overdo it

By *ytraCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Just wanted to say to Paul & Flirt, we came to Xtasia on Fri and loved the transformation. In the short space of time you have been there you have managed to change the place completely, much more of a club feel now. The new playrooms are great and have to say we love the little extra something you have added to the first playroom

West Bromwich

An update after a couple of quiet weeks. We've now finished off one complete area of the club, the Play Zone. All the rooms are done with a different feel to each of them, some with surprises, others just great to escape to, and now to top it all off, we have our Red Room of Pain, ....sorry, but someone had to do it!!Its been great seeing so many "You're not spanking my bum" try it out with their partners so quickly.

Few weeks break, then onto the next area.

Sorry about web site lack of dates at the moment, but should be sorted soon with a new site!

Cheers

Paul & Flirt

"An update after a couple of quiet weeks. We've now finished off one complete area of the club, the Play Zone. All the rooms are done with a different feel to each of them, some with surprises, others just great to escape to, and now to top it all off, we have our Red Room of Pain, ....sorry, but someone had to do it!!Its been great seeing so many "You're not spanking my bum" try it out with their partners so quickly.

Sorry about web site lack of dates at the moment, but should be sorted soon with a new site!

Cheers

Paul & Flirt"

Looking forward to my next trip down then, to check on whats been added since my last visit

London

"An update after a couple of quiet weeks. We've now finished off one complete area of the club, the Play Zone. All the rooms are done with a different feel to each of them, some with surprises, others just great to escape to, and now to top it all off, we have our Red Room of Pain, ....sorry, but someone had to do it!!Its been great seeing so many "You're not spanking my bum" try it out with their partners so quickly.

Cheers

Paul & Flirt"

When's the scenic waterfall going in?

wirral

Cheers

Paul & Flirt

When's the scenic waterfall going in? "

haha and the foam party room !

What a pity the Cap D'Agde party night is only on a Saturday, would have been fun to have had such a night on a Friday too as us single guys like to party too you know...

By *uriousmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Is our old Xtasia membership still valid?

Is anyone going to _tasia tomorrow-Friday-so far there is me and Amy,stu,Adam and Holly and lol and woody so far from my party just would like to meet more there, were all staying in the hotel bar lol and woody, does anyone have the direct number for the hotel as want to go on the 7th floor lol

wirral

"Is our old Xtasia membership still valid?

"

If it is in date it will be as mine was, they'll give you a new membership card when you turn up.

By *uriousmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Thanks x

West Bromwich

"Is our old Xtasia membership still valid?

"

Still valid, see you soon.

West Bromwich

"Is anyone going to _tasia tomorrow-Friday-so far there is me and Amy,stu,Adam and Holly and lol and woody so far from my party just would like to meet more there, were all staying in the hotel bar lol and woody, does anyone have the direct number for the hotel as want to go on the 7th floor lol"

0871 527 9150

east midlands

What's this about a cap d agde party?

West Bromwich

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/114543

West Bromwich

Few updates for you all.

Web site has been renewed and is up and running. All old links should find it, however if anyone stumbles across one that doesn't work, please let us know.

We're now opening on Wednesday evenings, 7pm to Midnight, Bi Nights. Must be bi-sexual or fully bi tolerant to attend please.

We're also open on Thursday nights, 7pm to Midnight for the Fet scene. BDSM, Goth, Rubber, PVC etc all welcome. Hope to have a couple of stands selling naughties, plus some demo's by expert Dom's etc. All aimed at the swing/fetish cross-over.

Fridays and Saturdays getting busier by the week now, and a great crowd building up, thanks for all your support. Plenty of events happening soon, take a look at the web site diary for info on Events.

Hope more old members pop back in, and new folks try us out.

Cheers

Paul & Flirt

Love the new website, simple and easy to navigate, just the way it should be, keep up the good work.

By *bervsCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

Visited the new and improved xt last night...what can we say? We can't wait for all the improvements to be finished!

Downstairs has been transformed into a far improved dungeon at the back with gym horse, bed with restraints, stocks, and all sorts of things that can interest if you you're on that scene. The rest of the room has been split into a number of different rooms which are fantastic! Much better than the old big room!

One room is filmed and broadcasted into the lounge upstairs, another is shilouetted so you can only see shadows of those inside...great idea! We loved the big room and big bed too...although it wasn't used and the club was pretty empty we can see this being great on a busy night! Others are great for private time as you can lock the doors - brilliant!

We cat wait to see what's going to happen to the loft areas and sauna room too!

Some tips maybe for future improvement though:

Anti bacterial wash in each room

Remove wallpaper in the top lounge

Middle floor needs modernising somehow

Maybe some 'accessories' in each room like a blindfold or cuffs or something?

Oh...and the car park...paying £3 to park? They used to have a secure guarded car park that was free...nowhere on the site yet does it say it costs £3, nor are the doorman telling people of this when they suggest to move your car. Also...if something were to happen, how would you advise us? Maybe ask people for car registrations? And the guard was very rude just demanding money. We also wondered what he would do should something happen to our car- he didn't looms particularly strong lol!

Otherwise keep up the good work...we'll be back at Halloween to see further progress!

West Bromwich

"Oh...and the car park...paying £3 to park? They used to have a secure guarded car park that was free...nowhere on the site yet does it say it costs £3, nor are the doorman telling people of this when they suggest to move your car. Also...if something were to happen, how would you advise us? Maybe ask people for car registrations? And the guard was very rude just demanding money. We also wondered what he would do should something happen to our car- he didn't looms particularly strong lol!"

We knew this one was coming lol. It does mention it on the web page, and we have included it in our recent newsletter, however situation is the car park is owned by the local temple and we have access to it on the basis of a donation for cars parked there. There is all the normal free parking around, however the council are bidding to make ity all pay and display shortly, the High Street gets busier daily with the Conference Centre nearby, so we agreed to use, and pay for, the access to the car park. Its then up to customers to pick, £3 for a manned car park, or search for free etc. The old Morrisons option also still exists, however its a good walk. As for the amount £3, well we've run guests lists for entry, knocking a £5 off for events, we've given a loyalty free visit every 5th time to the club, and now opening on other nights where some entries are down to £10 per person, so taking the hit for the car park as well hurts the budget for future work in the club.

We'll monitor it, its a toss up between providing something or not, but trust me, its not profit driven, just trying to provide an alternative.

Paul & Flirt

PS Thanks for all the positive comments.

" The other thing I'd like to see, especially as this club is so large, would be a huge big communal circular bed, similar to that in Paradice Club in Holland.

"

i dont think such a room would work in a club like _tasia

Whenever i have been people have played clothed, you see people on the sofas women with knickers pulled to the side and guys fucking with their pants and trousers round their ancles. which is one of the things that put me off the club, a big open play room with a large bed would surely involve getting naked, they have no changing rooms or lockers so where would you put your stuff? would you really get undressed and drop all you things on the floor, including your purse/wallet while you play, then get dressed again and carry on the night?

personally after a session like that i like to get showered (which is another thing they dont have unless thats changed) and changed and certainly wouldnt play with someone who had already been having sex and not cleaned up inbetween session

ive always wondered about the standard of cleanliness of someone that would go to a swingers club with no showers and happily play all night with different people without washing between or expecting others to clean up after a session before they come over to them

i think its been mentioned a few times that there ARE working showers now

West Bromwich

These comments about the past are very out of date now. Please see all the messages above where we've outlined what we've done.

There is a large couples only bed now, with plenty of room to store clothes and get totally naked for your fun, and the showers are all now working, with soaps and towels provided FOC.

We have also pinched another Paradise feature with our camera room, which is proving extremely popular, especially on a Friday night!!

So moral of story, please check out the above thread, or visit us, before chatting about what needs doing, as it may well have been done!

Cheers

Paul & Flirt

I'm looking forward to the end of the month, so I can get back down to see how much more things have improved since my last visit.

» Add a new message to this topic