FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs re-opening!

Clubs re-opening!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ove Bunnies2019 OP   Couple  over a year ago

basingstoke

What extra safety precautions could clubs take to give you guys confidence to return to them? X

Positive, constructive ideas please. X

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

Make sure they are full of fit horny guys with big cocks and heavy cummers, lol

By *usthere4uMan  over a year ago

North East

"Make sure they are full of fit horny guys with big cocks and heavy cummers, lol"
..that is a good one...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What extra safety precautions could clubs take to give you guys confidence to return to them? X

Positive, constructive ideas please. X"

There have been some suggested, but none will offer 100% protection.

We have decided that once our favourite club reopens we will make an adult decision and go back to enjoying the social life.

We do not swap, so social distancing will not be a problem for us.

"Make sure they are full of fit horny guys with big cocks and heavy cummers, lol"

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Most clubs do their utmost to cull single male numbers......

"Make sure they are full of fit horny guys with big cocks and heavy cummers, lol

Most clubs do their utmost to cull single male numbers......"

Being honest, the single guys that we have come across mostly need culling.

Absolutely no manners and they think that because they pay the entrance fee they are entitled to sex.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Make sure they are full of fit horny guys with big cocks and heavy cummers, lol

Absolutely no manners and they think that because they pay the entrance fee they are entitled to sex.

"

Had this at every club I have attended. These members get the brunt of my temper! It’s down to me what I do in a club.......I care not how much they have paid to get in! I’m not a prostitute.

Providing they do social distancing then no reason why not, but if it is just social swinging then why bother...

By *otwifeHunter808Man  over a year ago

Bury

Me and my Fb can't wait to get back to the Clubs

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

don't tar us all with the same brush.. I pride myself on courtesy and respect as my verifications will testify

Let's keep to constructive criticism.

Maybe to begin it will have to be couples only and no sharing just viewing until normality can resume

"Providing they do social distancing then no reason why not, but if it is just social swinging then why bother... "

What do you mean by social swinging?

basingstoke

"Let's keep to constructive criticism.

Maybe to begin it will have to be couples only and no sharing just viewing until normality can resume"

???? Thanks. X

basingstoke

Maybe to begin it will have to be couples only and no sharing just viewing until normality can resume

???? Thanks. X"

that was meant to be a thumbs up lol. X

Maybe to begin it will have to be couples only and no sharing just viewing until normality can resume"

Sounds like a great idea.

Penrith

"don't tar us all with the same brush.. I pride myself on courtesy and respect as my verifications will testify"

???? Thanks. Xthat was meant to be a thumbs up lol. X"

Thumbs up x

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

So are you suggesting the rip off prices that single males are asked to pay, makes little difference in deterring the 'undesirable' ones??

Previously a number of clubs had used this as a reason for overcharging (imo)single males.

"

"don't tar us all with the same brush.. I pride myself on courtesy and respect as my verifications will testify"

We never said all.

But even on threads like this there are guys who claim to be decent in public but we have blocked them because in private they are not decent whatsoever.

As always, the arseholes spoil things for the decent guys out there.

Leeds

So what will all the single ladies do? Sit at the bar 2m apart?

Penrith

So what will all the single ladies do? Sit at the bar 2m apart? "

Shouldn't be that difficult, I've never seen more than 2 single women in any of my club visits

As far as we are concerned if that was all that was on offer we would be more than happy to attend.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Had this at every club I have attended. These members get the brunt of my temper! It’s down to me what I do in a club.......I care not how much they have paid to get in! I’m not a prostitute. "

North west ish

Shouldn't be that difficult, I've never seen more than 2 single women in any of my club visits "

You always say this on club threads. Our club experience of approx 8 years is the opposite. Seen and played with alot of single fems over that time.

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

As far as we are concerned if that was all that was on offer we would be more than happy to attend. "

If that were the case for clubs, at first, we probably wouldn’t attend- as much as we enjoy the social side of it all, our main prerogative of going in the first place is to, hopefully, engage in sex with other people.

It’s a long way to travel for us if that wasn’t allowed, we would rather wait until it was....

Sassy

Leeds

Shouldn't be that difficult, I've never seen more than 2 single women in any of my club visits "

Pray tell which clubs? I’ve seen lots on my visits as a single lady...

We feel that if there were fixed hand sanitiser in each room that would be good, and regular additional hard surface cleaning available after each room has been used.

Had this at every club I have attended. These members get the brunt of my temper! It’s down to me what I do in a club.......I care not how much they have paid to get in! I’m not a prostitute. "

Guess thats the problem with charging them so much more than everyone else. And unfortunately the club is happy to use you as bait to get them in.

Neither is a view point i prescribe to which is why i dont do clubs. But as lon as women are prepared to be bait and men are desperate clubs will do it.

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

must be going to the wrong clubs

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

To get back to the original point of the thread...

We would like to see that the clubs are following the guidance and best practices of all social venues.

Hard surface cleaning at regular intervals.

Sanitizer in all areas, regularly checked and topped up or replaced.

Temperature checks possibly at point of entry, some restaurants near us do this and granted it may be overkill.

Masquerade night could have a totally new meaning with different masks..!

We’d probably aim for couples/single fem nights to start with. It’s often easier to keep a distance on these nights.

basingstoke

"To get back to the original point of the thread...

We would like to see that the clubs are following the guidance and best practices of all social venues.

Hard surface cleaning at regular intervals.

Sanitizer in all areas, regularly checked and topped up or replaced.

Temperature checks possibly at point of entry, some restaurants near us do this and granted it may be overkill.

Masquerade night could have a totally new meaning with different masks..!

We’d probably aim for couples/single fem nights to start with. It’s often easier to keep a distance on these nights.

"

All sounds doable so far.... keep em coming guys. Thanks. X

Penrith

Shouldn't be that difficult, I've never seen more than 2 single women in any of my club visits

Pray tell which clubs? I’ve seen lots on my visits as a single lady..."

Atlantis, La Chambre, Cupids, Townhouse, No. 3, and Club f. 16 visits in total

Penrith

Shouldn't be that difficult, I've never seen more than 2 single women in any of my club visits must be going to the wrong clubs "

Or the wrong nights

There won't be any single ladies

Manchester, Birmingham, London and Leeds is full of them (was)

Penrith

Manchester, Birmingham, London and Leeds is full of them (was)"

Pmsl! I was in Birmingham about a year ago, staying in the Hyatt Regency for two nights over a weekend, changed my postcode to that of Brum central to hit all the local searches, posted regular status updates to draw attention to my profile, and listed up 'Meets' for hotel or club. ALL I received were messages from gay/bi men! It was the same in Liverpool in January too, think I need to adjust my profile somehow......

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Atlantis, La Chambre, Cupids, Townhouse, No. 3, and Club f. 16 visits in total "

I can guarantee on the nights you came to Townhouse, there were more than 2 single women there. The first one was Vicky’s birthday last year & the club was at capacity - and I can name about a dozen single ladies who I know were there that night, because I was there too!! And the Houseparty event always has loads of single ladies, and they outnumber single guys because that’s the ratio of the event!

"What extra safety precautions could clubs take to give you guys confidence to return to them? X

Unfortunately for us there is nothing clubs could do right now to encourage us to attend. We're quite happy to sit this out even if it takes 2/3 years +

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Atlantis, La Chambre, Cupids, Townhouse, No. 3, and Club f. 16 visits in total

I can guarantee on the nights you came to Townhouse, there were more than 2 single women there. The first one was Vicky’s birthday last year & the club was at capacity - and I can name about a dozen single ladies who I know were there that night, because I was there too!! And the Houseparty event always has loads of single ladies, and they outnumber single guys because that’s the ratio of the event!"

I was going to say at the townhouse its normally more women than men and I tend to go to the events where the ratio is higher of men to women.

there is nothing they need to do for me. It's a case of waiting for them to open.

basingstoke

Positive, constructive ideas please. X there is nothing they need to do for me. It's a case of waiting for them to open. "

We’re really missing the club scene and all the sexy club goers. X

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Couples only tables 2 m apart but with a glory hole booths full of single men waiting lol

I would happily go and play. It's my choice and whilst I get the risk you could catch it anywhere really. Yes playing in a club means ALOT more physical contact but we can't just cut that part of our lives out indefinitely well I can't anyway. When townhouse opens if it's letting in single males I will be there. You couldn't make the place much cleaner than it already is and I really want to see the new decor.

North west ish

Pmsl! I was in Birmingham about a year ago, staying in the Hyatt Regency for two nights over a weekend, changed my postcode to that of Brum central to hit all the local searches, posted regular status updates to draw attention to my profile, and listed up 'Meets' for hotel or club. ALL I received were messages from gay/bi men! It was the same in Liverpool in January too, think I need to adjust my profile somehow...... "

You need to do something cos you keep banging on about no single fems in clubs, but that is not always the case. So either you are going on the wrong night,your approach is wrong, you are not seeing what is really there or you are just saying this for effect. I remember one night in cupids sat with 5 other single fems discussing wtf are all the single men.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

The clubs can implement as many changes as you like but it’s the people using the clubs that need to ensure they use the hand sanitiser and clean up after themselves.

My local club always has clean bed linen and towels, wipes, condoms, etc in each room. They had introduced hand sanitiser as well but it’s not that difficult to go and wash your hands.

We need to take some responsibility for ourselves.

basingstoke

"The clubs can implement as many changes as you like but it’s the people using the clubs that need to ensure they use the hand sanitiser and clean up after themselves.

My local club always has clean bed linen and towels, wipes, condoms, etc in each room. They had introduced hand sanitiser as well but it’s not that difficult to go and wash your hands.

We need to take some responsibility for ourselves. "

Hellfire put lots of hand sanitizers out around the club but most of them got stolen! X

basingstoke

"The clubs can implement as many changes as you like but it’s the people using the clubs that need to ensure they use the hand sanitiser and clean up after themselves.

We need to take some responsibility for ourselves.

Hellfire put lots of hand sanitizers out around the club but most of them got stolen! X"

More constructive ideas please you sexy lot. X

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Suggestions are fine, but actually we will be led by our local public health authority and will put in the mandatory precautions set by them. Each club around the country is different in the layout, size, demographic and intention. So some suggestions will not apply to some clubs as they just won't be feasible.

We have already put preliminary plans in place, which are specific to the size and layout of our venue, pending discussions with our public health.

As has been said several times on these forums, nobody knows when we will all be open, what restrictions will be in place and how we will be able to operate once we are allowed to open, but when we do, we will be taking advice from our authorities and experts, not the fab forums...although there does seem to be a lot of 'experts' around here lately!!! hahahahaha xx

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Suggestions are fine, but actually we will be led by our local public health authority and will put in the mandatory precautions set by them. Each club around the country is different in the layout, size, demographic and intention. So some suggestions will not apply to some clubs as they just won't be feasible.

We have already put preliminary plans in place, which are specific to the size and layout of our venue, pending discussions with our public health.

As has been said several times on these forums, nobody knows when we will all be open, what restrictions will be in place and how we will be able to operate once we are allowed to open, but when we do, we will be taking advice from our authorities and experts, not the fab forums...although there does seem to be a lot of 'experts' around here lately!!! hahahahaha xx"

basingstoke

"Suggestions are fine, but actually we will be led by our local public health authority and will put in the mandatory precautions set by them. Each club around the country is different in the layout, size, demographic and intention. So some suggestions will not apply to some clubs as they just won't be feasible.

As has been said several times on these forums, nobody knows when we will all be open, what restrictions will be in place and how we will be able to operate once we are allowed to open, but when we do, we will be taking advice from our authorities and experts, not the fab forums...although there does seem to be a lot of 'experts' around here lately!!! hahahahaha xx

"

All clubs will be following their local authorities advice and guidelines but it doesn’t do any harm asking the club goers if there’s anything else clubs can do to give them that little bit of extra confidence in returning to their club of choice. X

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Even if they were to open tomorrow, as much as we love Chams, sadly we wouldn’t be heading there until this has gone.

There are no measures that they can put in place due to the nature of their business.

Sorry OP

No precautions needed here, if they open I will attend.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

Chams on a friday night has lots of decent guys, not pushy and respectful...

I've been to a lot events, which I really love. But I've never been to one of these clubs. Hopefully I'll maybe get there someday. Well if it's clean and safe then why not? From my experience it's the people that make the place.

Wirral

All clubs will be following their local authorities advice and guidelines but it doesn’t do any harm asking the club goers if there’s anything else clubs can do to give them that little bit of extra confidence in returning to their club of choice. X"

Knowing that public health have checked & approved the measures being put in place, and approved the opening is good enough for me!

As has been said several times on these forums, nobody knows when we will all be open, what restrictions will be in place and how we will be able to operate once we are allowed to open, but when we do, we will be taking advice from our authorities and experts, not the fab forums...although there does seem to be a lot of 'experts' around here lately!!! hahahahaha xx"

basingstoke

"

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

Temperature screening, and maybe Covid test? I understand that they take 1hr? So you could be allowed through to the a zone and when you’ve been cleared, you could you could have full access?

Temperature test may be a bit flawed through, as most will be so horny that they will give off false readings?

North west ish

"Temperature screening, and maybe Covid test? I understand that they take 1hr? So you could be allowed through to the a zone and when you’ve been cleared, you could you could have full access?

Temperature test may be a bit flawed through, as most will be so horny that they will give off false readings?

"

My temp was taken today to gain access to a building - 34.4 yeh bollocks. So not exactly a great indicator if untrained people using non calibrated equip are doing the readings.

By *offee and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby

Limit numbers who attend at any one time

We wont be going back till we are sure it is safe .. likely to stick with people we know and could trust to stay at home etc if unwell

Its a tricky one ... and ive lost a little confidence in myself (dont have oodles to start with) so i will need to feel comfortable to go back so i can relax enough to enjoy the visit ..

Stag and i might go and just be social for a while ... we enjoy playing with each other and being watched so for us it would still provide a thrill

Vixen

brentwood

"Even if they were to open tomorrow, as much as we love Chams, sadly we wouldn’t be heading there until this has gone.

There are no measures that they can put in place due to the nature of their business.

Sorry OP"

And if it’s about for ever like the flu then you will never go again ?

brentwood

"

At last some one talking sense

By *y Hidden DesiresWoman  over a year ago

Suffolk

I will be first in the queue when Vanilla Alternative opens

Penrith

Pmsl! I was in Birmingham about a year ago, staying in the Hyatt Regency for two nights over a weekend, changed my postcode to that of Brum central to hit all the local searches, posted regular status updates to draw attention to my profile, and listed up 'Meets' for hotel or club. ALL I received were messages from gay/bi men! It was the same in Liverpool in January too, think I need to adjust my profile somehow......

You need to do something cos you keep banging on about no single fems in clubs, but that is not always the case. So either you are going on the wrong night,your approach is wrong, you are not seeing what is really there or you are just saying this for effect. I remember one night in cupids sat with 5 other single fems discussing wtf are all the single men."

I think a combination of going on the wrong nights, and not seeing what is really there would be fair comments. If a club is quiet, it’s very easy to see who is in, if a woman is by herself, hanging out with a couple, or even with other single females. If a club is packed out on a busy party night though, people tend to hang out in their groups of friends, and unless you know someone in these groups (or a host introduces you), you’ve no idea “what is really there”.

Could you recommend a night, or event which is regularly supported by single females, and when single guys are actively sought?

Glory holes and queening chairs only I guess.

I am starting to believe that responsible club owners should get together & agree a common set of operating practices & rules to reduce the risks from covid19 to staff & customers alike.

This way, regardless of which club people attend they will know what to expect across the club scene.

Common sense measures of course. One concern I have is “track & trace” appears to be a prerequisite that gyms & hotels etc will be required. This has some clear & obvious discretion issues.

Thoughts on this approach welcome !!

Wirral

You need to do something cos you keep banging on about no single fems in clubs, but that is not always the case. So either you are going on the wrong night,your approach is wrong, you are not seeing what is really there or you are just saying this for effect. I remember one night in cupids sat with 5 other single fems discussing wtf are all the single men.

I think a combination of going on the wrong nights, and not seeing what is really there would be fair comments. If a club is quiet, it’s very easy to see who is in, if a woman is by herself, hanging out with a couple, or even with other single females. If a club is packed out on a busy party night though, people tend to hang out in their groups of friends, and unless you know someone in these groups (or a host introduces you), you’ve no idea “what is really there”.

Could you recommend a night, or event which is regularly supported by single females, and when single guys are actively sought?"

Singles nights are your best bet if you do t want to play with a couple or in a group. Pretty sure Cupid’s do one, and there is Sexploits at Townhouse

Wirral

"

I am starting to believe that responsible club owners should get together & agree a common set of operating practices & rules to reduce the risks from covid19 to staff & customers alike.

This way, regardless of which club people attend they will know what to expect across the club scene.

Common sense measures of course. One concern I have is “track & trace” appears to be a prerequisite that gyms & hotels etc will be required. This has some clear & obvious discretion issues.

Thoughts on this approach welcome !!"

From what I understand, track & trace works on GPS locations, so if you & I were in the same space for longer than xxx minutes today, and then on Wednesday I update mine to say I have symptoms, you would get an alert to say someone you have had contact with has got symptoms, get a test.

It sounds like it is anonymous on a person to person basis, and under GDPR I assume your location data would need to be secure.

If the T&T app helps us get back a little normality, I’m all for it!

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Had this in the early days - for the first year or so. After that I became so well known for being a fussy bugger - and for giving guys who tried it on very short shrift (but without swearing or being aggressive ) that single guys were - and still are - very rarely rude or pushy.

Most single guys at clubs - like most single ladies and couples - are lovely.

Sadly It’s the minority who can spoil things for the majority.

By *lansmanMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

True enough , but it's pretty certain that clubs will be the very last to be allowed to reopen . It's by far the most intimate of any "public" environment.

"

you must be going to the wrong club or clubs, you may get the odd idiot but most are well mannered because if not they are soon shown the door or warned if someone has complained or even banned, but there is guys that think just because they paid their money they should get sex but they are the ones that has got know idea what swinging is all about

"don't tar us all with the same brush.. I pride myself on courtesy and respect as my verifications will testify

We never said all.

But even on threads like this there are guys who claim to be decent in public but we have blocked them because in private they are not decent whatsoever.

As always, the arseholes spoil things for the decent guys out there."

Agreed, we having to block more since cam, no wonder they are single as have no respect for women....

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

I don’t see clubs opening again until either we have a vaccine or infection levels are very low. At the moment who is going to risk going to a club even if they were open! Hardly anyone we know would be happy to get on a plane at the moment so I suspect opening clubs would be a waste of time.

"I don’t see clubs opening again until either we have a vaccine or infection levels are very low. At the moment who is going to risk going to a club even if they were open! Hardly anyone we know would be happy to get on a plane at the moment so I suspect opening clubs would be a waste of time."
most of the people I know have already booked flights and are just jumping at the bit for clubs to open.

True enough , but it's pretty certain that clubs will be the very last to be allowed to reopen . It's by far the most intimate of any "public" environment."

Your local public health authority would die laughing at the suggestion of a swingers club being open this year or probably next

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Why

Don't single people go to mainstream clubs to find the opposite sex

Clubs won't have to ask once entertainment and leisure industries are allowed then so will they

People are big enough to make an informal choice on what to do once inside

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

In a club environment using hand sanitizer and cleaning up after yourself would make a small difference but by far the biggest risk is spread by particles in the air. Kissing would be an absolute no no as the size of the infection is critical with CV and anyone getting badly infected is at risk no matter how healthy as we have seen in hospitals.

walsall

It's spread by touching contaminated surfaces not air Bourne

Perhaps just doggie style will be allowed

"It's spread by touching contaminated surfaces not air Bourne

Perhaps just doggie style will be allowed "

It is air Bourne in suck that a cough or a sneeze or even heavy breathing (sexclubbreathing??) will infect another person, that's why we have the 2 metre distancing

"Why

Clubs won't have to ask once entertainment and leisure industries are allowed then so will they

People are big enough to make an informal choice on what to do once inside"

Mainstream clubs will probably struggle to open up anytime soon as well but there is a big difference between maunsteem and swingers clubs. One of the reasons why Boris and Wee Krankie have shut down pubs is they don't trust the public to adhere to social distancing within the premises one they have consumed some alcohol. So can't see them trusting a bunch of swingers in a sex club

walsall

2 metres is so that if you cough or sneeze the vapour doesn't go onto the person next to you

The vapour lands on surfaces that's where it's most caught hense washing the hands regularly it says nowhere to blow ur nose more often or to talk with ur hand over your mouth

Fact highest place to catch it was from coins hence card payments second was petrol pumps which is why all pumps have gloves n signs telling to use them third was cash points hence a lot now have contact less withdrawal for 45 quid

People was washing supermarket produce and packet stuff

Yes its in saliver and cum but unless u spit on someone then you should be fine

Have you really been under a rock throughout this

walsall

"Why

Mainstream clubs will probably struggle to open up anytime soon as well but there is a big difference between maunsteem and swingers clubs. One of the reasons why Boris and Wee Krankie have shut down pubs is they don't trust the public to adhere to social distancing within the premises one they have consumed some alcohol. So can't see them trusting a bunch of swingers in a sex club"

Agreed but social distancing will end soon

The world can't continue with it so it will stop

"In a club environment using hand sanitizer and cleaning up after yourself would make a small difference but by far the biggest risk is spread by particles in the air. Kissing would be an absolute no no as the size of the infection is critical with CV and anyone getting badly infected is at risk no matter how healthy as we have seen in hospitals. "

Oh yeah say to the public health department that we would carry hand sanitiser and clean up after ourselves might swing it!!!

"2 metres is so that if you cough or sneeze the vapour doesn't go onto the person next to you

The vapour lands on surfaces that's where it's most caught hense washing the hands regularly it says nowhere to blow ur nose more often or to talk with ur hand over your mouth

Fact highest place to catch it was from coins hence card payments second was petrol pumps which is why all pumps have gloves n signs telling to use them third was cash points hence a lot now have contact less withdrawal for 45 quid

Have you really been under a rock throughout this "

Your just living in acloud cockoo fantasy land I'm afraid

"2 metres is so that if you cough or sneeze the vapour doesn't go onto the person next to you

Your just living in acloud cockoo fantasy land I'm afraid "

2 metre rule is to stop droplets from a person sneezing coughing breathing and circulating in the air and infecting someone, some people!!

walsall

"In a club environment using hand sanitizer and cleaning up after yourself would make a small difference but by far the biggest risk is spread by particles in the air. Kissing would be an absolute no no as the size of the infection is critical with CV and anyone getting badly infected is at risk no matter how healthy as we have seen in hospitals.

Oh yeah say to the public health department that we would carry hand sanitiser and clean up after ourselves might swing it!!! "

If your really that worried about a swing club environment and them reopening why comment just to dampen people's moods

Some people want or need things to look forward to

To some people small things are bigger to them on their mental state of mind they need to go back to normality so why shoot every positive comment down with negativity

Social distancing was introduced to help NHS cope with the virus

Death rates have dropped as have infections over flow hospitals have been closed or never opened wards have never been full

Once the rates fall lower all will go back to how it was as with other countries

walsall

2 metre rule is to stop droplets from a person sneezing coughing breathing and circulating in the air and infecting someone, some people!! "

The virus comes out as a mist it lands on items or people who when touch it can be spread

They estimate a sneeze or cough can transmit it roughly 2 metres further if in windy environment

But its what you touch that spreads it

Check the health website might learn something

walsall

2 metre rule is to stop droplets from a person sneezing coughing breathing and circulating in the air and infecting someone, some people!!

The virus comes out as a mist it lands on items or people who when touch it can be spread

They estimate a sneeze or cough can transmit it roughly 2 metres further if in windy environment

Check the health website might learn something "

So what your saying is everyone who has caught it has been sneezed or coughed on what an ass

So what your saying is everyone who has caught it has been sneezed or coughed on what an ass"

Nope not saying that at all.

This is pointless trying to aaaaggghhhh never mind..

walsall

So what your saying is everyone who has caught it has been sneezed or coughed on what an ass

Nope not saying that at all.

This is pointless trying to aaaaggghhhh never mind.. "

I have been one of the Unlucky ones that have had to remain at work throughout all this and at times due to the nature of the job I've had to be a lot closer than 2 metres to the person or people I've worked with so I consider myself lucky not to have contracted it

And lucky to have family working on the front line for the NHS and before they have had correct ppe who have also escaped catching it so for me I want to return to normality to be able to go have a drink with friends have family around for dinner and to go to the local swing club or gym

And agree both will be last to open but I want as many do a glimmer of hope for later this year there's enough pain and loss for people during this time sorry I'm argumentative but I want to remain positive through these shit times

Penrith

Could you recommend a night, or event which is regularly supported by single females, and when single guys are actively sought?

Singles nights are your best bet if you do t want to play with a couple or in a group. Pretty sure Cupid’s do one, and there is Sexploits at Townhouse "

Thanks for mentioning Sexploits Morty, it’s another option for TH next time I’m at Aintree for the weekend! I was thinking either Clusterfuck (if it’s on) at TH, or visiting Cupids

Wirral

Singles nights are your best bet if you do t want to play with a couple or in a group. Pretty sure Cupid’s do one, and there is Sexploits at Townhouse

Thanks for mentioning Sexploits Morty, it’s another option for TH next time I’m at Aintree for the weekend! I was thinking either Clusterfuck (if it’s on) at TH, or visiting Cupids "

CF is a great night - lets hope next time you’re in this neck of the woods we are out of lockdown & back to a bit of normality!

By *ebwizMan  over a year ago

Clevedon

Weston super mare as closed a+e due to increase in covid admissions and high no of staff testing positive. Let's hope its just a blip.

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"Why

Mainstream clubs will probably struggle to open up anytime soon as well but there is a big difference between maunsteem and swingers clubs. One of the reasons why Boris and Wee Krankie have shut down pubs is they don't trust the public to adhere to social distancing within the premises one they have consumed some alcohol. So can't see them trusting a bunch of swingers in a sex club

Agreed but social distancing will end soon

The world can't continue with it so it will stop"

Social distancing will end 'soon' . When do you think is soon?

harrow

"In a club environment using hand sanitizer and cleaning up after yourself would make a small difference but by far the biggest risk is spread by particles in the air. Kissing would be an absolute no no as the size of the infection is critical with CV and anyone getting badly infected is at risk no matter how healthy as we have seen in hospitals.

Oh yeah say to the public health department that we would carry hand sanitiser and clean up after ourselves might swing it!!!

If your really that worried about a swing club environment and them reopening why comment just to dampen people's moods

Some people want or need things to look forward to

To some people small things are bigger to them on their mental state of mind they need to go back to normality so why shoot every positive comment down with negativity

Social distancing was introduced to help NHS cope with the virus

Death rates have dropped as have infections over flow hospitals have been closed or never opened wards have never been full

Once the rates fall lower all will go back to how it was as with other countries "

So no 2nd wave?

walsall

If we use other countries to compare to they are lifting the restrictions and there may be a second wave but they have still reduced restrictions and are about 2 months in front of us so hopefully about 3 months ours should be reduced

Check people temp on entry and check people don't have any symptoms. I know this will need people to be honest but u would hope all would be sensible and stay away if they or people they know have symptoms

Penrith

Thanks for mentioning Sexploits Morty, it’s another option for TH next time I’m at Aintree for the weekend! I was thinking either Clusterfuck (if it’s on) at TH, or visiting Cupids

CF is a great night - lets hope next time you’re in this neck of the woods we are out of lockdown & back to a bit of normality! "

Yep, we need hospitality to reopen, and the MSA to start running events again

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Check people temp on entry and check people don't have any symptoms. I know this will need people to be honest but u would hope all would be sensible and stay away if they or people they know have symptoms "

The temp test is only good on the day. You can have Covid and not show symptoms for several days afterwards. So this is a false gauge of safety. The temp suggestions that I've seen, just don't work. When I've had a temp in the past, the last thing I want to do is go out! xx

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

I could cover your tits with cum even with the 2m distancing in place

midlands

Im the same mate. My veris show im a respectful guy aswell

harrow

"If we use other countries to compare to they are lifting the restrictions and there may be a second wave but they have still reduced restrictions and are about 2 months in front of us so hopefully about 3 months ours should be reduced"

So no 2nd wave this Autumn ?

"don't tar us all with the same brush.. I pride myself on courtesy and respect as my verifications will testify

Im the same mate. My veris show im a respectful guy aswell"

So are you one of the respectful guys who actually reads profiles before bothering people?

Leeds

So are you one of the respectful guys who actually reads profiles before bothering people? "

That would be a first on Fab.

midlands

So are you one of the respectful guys who actually reads profiles before bothering people? "

I winked you by mistake. I clicked on wrong profile after id seen another couple earlier in the day, but can i ask if it was a case of me "bothering you" as you put it, why did you feel the need to message, and not just ignore it. Yes i do read profiles, because why would i want to contact someone who is not looking to meet guys. More a waste of my time, than the recipients

So are you one of the respectful guys who actually reads profiles before bothering people?

I winked you by mistake. I clicked on wrong profile after id seen another couple earlier in the day, but can i ask if it was a case of me "bothering you" as you put it, why did you feel the need to message, and not just ignore it. Yes i do read profiles, because why would i want to contact someone who is not looking to meet guys. More a waste of my time, than the recipients"

Why would you want to contact us?

Yet another one of many single guys trying it on anyway as per normal.

A simple apology would have done fine thanks, especially seeing that you are so respectful and the mistake was made by yourself.

midlands

I winked you by mistake. I clicked on wrong profile after id seen another couple earlier in the day, but can i ask if it was a case of me "bothering you" as you put it, why did you feel the need to message, and not just ignore it. Yes i do read profiles, because why would i want to contact someone who is not looking to meet guys. More a waste of my time, than the recipients

A simple apology would have done fine thanks, especially seeing that you are so respectful and the mistake was made by yourself."

I didnt want to contact you, hence it being a mistake, that i didnt realise id made till you messaged. Then i looked at your profile and thought best i dont reply, as your message was obvious you werent happy.

A simple apology would have done fine thanks, especially seeing that you are so respectful and the mistake was made by yourself.

I didnt want to contact you, hence it being a mistake, that i didnt realise id made till you messaged. Then i looked at your profile and thought best i dont reply, as your message was obvious you werent happy."

An apology for an honest mistake is normal isn't it?

Well we thought so. Don't you?

Anyway, each to their own.

We are used to it on here.

"If we use other countries to compare to they are lifting the restrictions and there may be a second wave but they have still reduced restrictions and are about 2 months in front of us so hopefully about 3 months ours should be reduced

So no 2nd wave this Autumn ?"

the rate the virus is disappearing I genuinely dont think so.. but we shall see.

On a more topical note, we would love to see life go back to some sort of normality.

that includes clubs opening!

midlands

I didnt want to contact you, hence it being a mistake, that i didnt realise id made till you messaged. Then i looked at your profile and thought best i dont reply, as your message was obvious you werent happy.

Well we thought so. Don't you?"

Normally i would, but the tone of the message you sent did make me think again... you want something.. not the most inviting message for anyone to want to reply to but hey ho

I think in many areas of life we’re hoing to end up with the “covid passport”... So, from a club perspective sanitising of course but perhaps a policy that only those who have an up-to-date “passport “ showing a test perhaps within the last week. Sounds extreme but I think that is going to be the safest way certainly for a while!

North west ish

"I think in many areas of life we’re hoing to end up with the “covid passport”... So, from a club perspective sanitising of course but perhaps a policy that only those who have an up-to-date “passport “ showing a test perhaps within the last week. Sounds extreme but I think that is going to be the safest way certainly for a while! "

I honestly think that would be the death of clubs. Some people dont even get tested for sti's. A weekly covid test would be unreasonable. Our club days would stop.

"I think in many areas of life we’re hoing to end up with the “covid passport”... So, from a club perspective sanitising of course but perhaps a policy that only those who have an up-to-date “passport “ showing a test perhaps within the last week. Sounds extreme but I think that is going to be the safest way certainly for a while! "
Next they will be asking for STD reports or stand over you making sure you put a condom on. Clubs look after their customers but can't do everything.

"I think in many areas of life we’re hoing to end up with the “covid passport”... So, from a club perspective sanitising of course but perhaps a policy that only those who have an up-to-date “passport “ showing a test perhaps within the last week. Sounds extreme but I think that is going to be the safest way certainly for a while! Next they will be asking for STD reports or stand over you making sure you put a condom on. Clubs look after their customers but can't do everything. "

They won't have to swingers clubs are finished. passports hand sanitisers condoms you gotta laugh, you are all living in some weird kind of fantasy land

midlands

I think theyll be the last places to reopen. Even gyms cant work out how best to go about it with people using equipment after someone else, even with distancing, so swing clubs got no hope just yet..

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Passports are a load of bollocks!!!! If they can forge the new £20 note within days of it going into circulation, they can forge a Covid passport. If you want to travel, go to concerts or swinging clubs badly enough, then some will pay for a forged document!

Who knows what's going to happen. All this speculation is so boring now.

If we can't be a swinging club as some of the doomers suggest, we'll just be something else, but I'm not banking my business and future on the ramblings of folk on fab!!!! Haha

"Passports are a load of bollocks!!!! If they can forge the new £20 note within days of it going into circulation, they can forge a Covid passport. If you want to travel, go to concerts or swinging clubs badly enough, then some will pay for a forged document!

If we can't be a swinging club as some of the doomers suggest, we'll just be something else, but I'm not banking my business and future on the ramblings of folk on fab!!!! Haha"

"If we use other countries to compare to they are lifting the restrictions and there may be a second wave but they have still reduced restrictions and are about 2 months in front of us so hopefully about 3 months ours should be reduced

So no 2nd wave this Autumn ?"

Who is to say we are not in a 2nd wave just now. COVID has been around for the best part of 6 months (more than likely longer than that!)

Normally i would, but the tone of the message you sent did make me think again... you want something.. not the most inviting message for anyone to want to reply to but hey ho"

What kind of tone do you expect?? We had no intention of being inviting.

We don't like winks and we clearly say that in our profile. Yet you ignored that.

Why not just respect it??

"Passports are a load of bollocks!!!! If they can forge the new £20 note within days of it going into circulation, they can forge a Covid passport. If you want to travel, go to concerts or swinging clubs badly enough, then some will pay for a forged document!

If we can't be a swinging club as some of the doomers suggest, we'll just be something else, but I'm not banking my business and future on the ramblings of folk on fab!!!! Haha"

You don’t come across as a very friendly or inviting place it’s a bad attitude

midlands

Normally i would, but the tone of the message you sent did make me think again... you want something.. not the most inviting message for anyone to want to reply to but hey ho

We don't like winks and we clearly say that in our profile. Yet you ignored that.

Why not just respect it??"

I told you i clicked your profile instead of another, of which i had read, and sent the wink, not realising it was the wrong profile. Hence not seeing what was in your profile. Thats why.. as ive said, it was a mistake, and if it bothered you so much why not just ignore and block, instead of messaging. Im not getting into an argument over it, but i think youd like me to. It was a mistake, get over it and move on

I told you i clicked your profile instead of another, of which i had read, and sent the wink, not realising it was the wrong profile. Hence not seeing what was in your profile. Thats why.. as ive said, it was a mistake, and if it bothered you so much why not just ignore and block, instead of messaging. Im not getting into an argument over it, but i think youd like me to. It was a mistake, get over it and move on"

We wouldn't waste our breath arguing with you, you aren't worth it.

Still no apology though, but at least we have the satisfaction of playing this out in public.

Such a respectful guy, aren't you??

Just a tip though. Punctuation.

Bye now.

midlands

I told you i clicked your profile instead of another, of which i had read, and sent the wink, not realising it was the wrong profile. Hence not seeing what was in your profile. Thats why.. as ive said, it was a mistake, and if it bothered you so much why not just ignore and block, instead of messaging. Im not getting into an argument over it, but i think youd like me to. It was a mistake, get over it and move on

We wouldn't waste our breath arguing with you, you aren't worth it.

Still no apology though, but at least we have the satisfaction of playing this out in public.

Such a respectful guy, aren't you??

Just a tip though. Punctuation.

Bye now.

"

Ive explained myself very politely, and pointed out im not going to reply to a message from someone who clearly didnt want it, so ive got nothing to be ashamed of, being played out as you put it. I dont tend to bother with punctuation when the recipient isnt listening to what ive explained numerous times anyhow.

Ive explained myself very politely, and pointed out im not going to reply to a message from someone who clearly didnt want it, so ive got nothing to be ashamed of, being played out as you put it. I dont tend to bother with punctuation when the recipient isnt listening to what ive explained numerous times anyhow."

Your explanation is irrelevant to us.

An apology for your mistake is usually the only polite way to do it.

To send a message you open a profile. You would know by opening it you have the wrong profile.

You make your mistake, then you apologise.

Well, that is what respectful people do.

You are boring us now. so go on posting your excuses.

Enjoy.

midlands

Ive explained myself very politely, and pointed out im not going to reply to a message from someone who clearly didnt want it, so ive got nothing to be ashamed of, being played out as you put it. I dont tend to bother with punctuation when the recipient isnt listening to what ive explained numerous times anyhow.

Your explanation is irrelevant to us.

An apology for your mistake is usually the only polite way to do it.

To send a message you open a profile. You would know by opening it you have the wrong profile.

You make your mistake, then you apologise.

Well, that is what respectful people do.

You are boring us now. so go on posting your excuses.

Enjoy."

Ive said, im not going to apologise, or reply to an arsey message like you sent in response. If it bothered you that much, like you say, then why not just ignore... even more so, if single guys bother you that much why not block contact all together. As for reading profile, ive already said i had read A profile, clicked yours by mistake and sent wink without double checking. Where does the plural in regard to excuses come from. Ive gave one explanation, numerous times. Not multiple excuses. I think my veris prove how genuine and respectful i really am anyhow, without someone getting arsey over a misplaced wink trying to discredit me. Hey ho. Im glad im not miserable.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Why couples only? Are they the only ones allowed to go out?

Couldn't couples just stay home and fuck?

By *kexpatMan  over a year ago

kingston

The pair of you,grow up and take your argument elsewhere

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"The pair of you,grow up and take your argument elsewhere"

This

midlands

"The pair of you,grow up and take your argument elsewhere"

I apologise to everyone not involved in this personal dispute. I dont like being called disrespectful, and sorry that it got dragged into a thread thats important to lots of folk on here

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Sometimes, saying nothing conveys the loudest message

harrow

So no 2nd wave this Autumn ? the rate the virus is disappearing I genuinely dont think so.. but we shall see. "

Where is it ‘disappearing’ to?

harrow

"I think in many areas of life we’re hoing to end up with the “covid passport”... So, from a club perspective sanitising of course but perhaps a policy that only those who have an up-to-date “passport “ showing a test perhaps within the last week. Sounds extreme but I think that is going to be the safest way certainly for a while! Next they will be asking for STD reports or stand over you making sure you put a condom on. Clubs look after their customers but can't do everything.

They won't have to swingers clubs are finished. passports hand sanitisers condoms you gotta laugh, you are all living in some weird kind of fantasy land"

Most people on here just don’t get ! They think this virus is going away in a few months ! Deluded or what?!

harrow

So no 2nd wave this Autumn ?

Who is to say we are not in a 2nd wave just now. COVID has been around for the best part of 6 months (more than likely longer than that!)"

So no 3rd wave? The virus is just gonna disappear?

By *extasy19Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

My company is a UK leader in anti-bacterial technology. There is nothing you can do to make a swingers club safe from a viral spread. End of story. Viruses are largely spread from person to person contact. If you don't have the virus and fuck someone who has, you are probably going to get it. We could fog every last surface in a club, it won't stop human transmission.

"My company is a UK leader in anti-bacterial technology. There is nothing you can do to make a swingers club safe from a viral spread. End of story. Viruses are largely spread from person to person contact. If you don't have the virus and fuck someone who has, you are probably going to get it. We could fog every last surface in a club, it won't stop human transmission."

And that is why swingers clubs are finished. They are history until a vaccine being found and this could take years if at all

By *AB FRiDAYCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk, Lincs, Cambs and

Let’s face it, being a swinger, having multiple playmates or a lover of stranger sex. This is a risky pastime. AIDS, many STDs, viruses exist. Always have, always will in likelihood. We simply wait and those running clubs will adhere to government guidelines and measures put into place when the powers that be says so. Playing in each other’s homes, outside, hotel rooms, or clubs. The risk is the same with maybe differing odds. This virus it seems you can only get once. That’s not to belittle getting it but people are people and will weigh up the risk. Life is for the living. For now on hold, but play will be back including the club scene. Why don’t the clearly anti club brigade disappear and be negative elsewhere, imagine these party poopers in a club. These people would definitely harm the club scene more than this current virus!

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

. I think as a extra precaution a club could take is ask people to pre book their attendance and limit numbers say to half or three quarters of normal capacity.I appreciate this maybe tough for clubs with staff and bills to pay but there will be people wanting some sort of reassurance

"My company is a UK leader in anti-bacterial technology. There is nothing you can do to make a swingers club safe from a viral spread. End of story. Viruses are largely spread from person to person contact. If you don't have the virus and fuck someone who has, you are probably going to get it. We could fog every last surface in a club, it won't stop human transmission.

And that is why swingers clubs are finished. They are history until a vaccine being found and this could take years if at all"

As it appears you have never attended a club why oh why do even feel the need to comment !!!! Stands back & waits for spurious justification.

"Let’s face it, being a swinger, having multiple playmates or a lover of stranger sex. This is a risky pastime. AIDS, many STDs, viruses exist. Always have, always will in likelihood. We simply wait and those running clubs will adhere to government guidelines and measures put into place when the powers that be says so. Playing in each other’s homes, outside, hotel rooms, or clubs. The risk is the same with maybe differing odds. This virus it seems you can only get once. That’s not to belittle getting it but people are people and will weigh up the risk. Life is for the living. For now on hold, but play will be back including the club scene. Why don’t the clearly anti club brigade disappear and be negative elsewhere, imagine these party poopers in a club. These people would definitely harm the club scene more than this current virus!"

AIDS or STDs can't be compared to COVID19 this is a highly contagious virus which spreads rapidly and threatens not only life itself but the whole fabric which be live our lives. The world's economy has crashed because of COVID19. Governments put into place measures extreme measures because it threatens the existence of how we live. Social Distancing is now how we will be living for the foreseeable future. There will obviously have to be relaxing of these conditions at some point, but while this highly contagious pandemic is with us I can't see how in any shape or form how any government authority will grant a licence for a swingers club to open, and to those that say "my club has a licence" these will now be null and void as new regulations and guidelines take effect. And, the club haters and negative people you mention are just ordinary swingers but one's who are realistic and blessed with some common sense.

walsall

"My company is a UK leader in anti-bacterial technology. There is nothing you can do to make a swingers club safe from a viral spread. End of story. Viruses are largely spread from person to person contact. If you don't have the virus and fuck someone who has, you are probably going to get it. We could fog every last surface in a club, it won't stop human transmission.

And that is why swingers clubs are finished. They are history until a vaccine being found and this could take years if at all

As it appears you have never attended a club why oh why do even feel the need to comment !!!! Stands back & waits for spurious justification. "

You won't win with this guy he's a moron who is anti clubs

If he thinks that covid has caused the end of swinging why is he still on fab

Many people have had the virus and recovered and many of had the virus and not known and although the death toll is high its still not the world's biggest killer

Cancer

Lung disease

Hiv

Dementia

Mental health

All kill more in a year than covid has

Not to mention normal flu over 10000 a year n that's with vaccine

The guy needs to just stay under the rock he's living under

North west ish

As it appears you have never attended a club why oh why do even feel the need to comment !!!! Stands back & waits for spurious justification. "

Just another arm chair swinger. Best to just ignore.

"Let’s face it, being a swinger, having multiple playmates or a lover of stranger sex. This is a risky pastime. AIDS, many STDs, viruses exist. Always have, always will in likelihood. We simply wait and those running clubs will adhere to government guidelines and measures put into place when the powers that be says so. Playing in each other’s homes, outside, hotel rooms, or clubs. The risk is the same with maybe differing odds. This virus it seems you can only get once. That’s not to belittle getting it but people are people and will weigh up the risk. Life is for the living. For now on hold, but play will be back including the club scene. Why don’t the clearly anti club brigade disappear and be negative elsewhere, imagine these party poopers in a club. These people would definitely harm the club scene more than this current virus!

AIDS or STDs can't be compared to COVID19 this is a highly contagious virus which spreads rapidly and threatens not only life itself but the whole fabric which be live our lives. The world's economy has crashed because of COVID19. Governments put into place measures extreme measures because it threatens the existence of how we live. Social Distancing is now how we will be living for the foreseeable future. There will obviously have to be relaxing of these conditions at some point, but while this highly contagious pandemic is with us I can't see how in any shape or form how any government authority will grant a licence for a swingers club to open, and to those that say "my club has a licence" these will now be null and void as new regulations and guidelines take effect. And, the club haters and negative people you mention are just ordinary swingers but one's who are realistic and blessed with some common sense. "

Was waiting for the insult to those that Apparently don’t have your profound “common sense”. Do you know what the guidelines will be ? Are you also an expert on licensing ? Do you plan to do private house meets or house parties any time in the next forever . If not, I can accept you have your point of view and as a consequence would you agree that your membership of the swinging world just became POINTLESS. !!! As the RISK’s are just unacceptable

walsall

The country won't stick to social distancing forever and no ammount of policing will control it when people demand their freedom back

Spain have already stopped social distancing and everything is open we will follow in a few months

Sure no one is daft enough to think the government is gonna continue to pay people's wages and companies rates for rest of year the country would collapse

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

exactly

walsall

Has he even read the guidelines for businesses open now

Remain 2 metres apart where possible if not possible limit the time working less than 2 metres or work back to back or side to side

Wear a mask if travelling in same vehicle as another

Wash hands more regularly and use anti bac

Wipe tools with anti bac wipes if they are to be shared

Avoid crossing on narrow areas introduce one way systems

Not really a great help

walsall

And yet we have managed throughout

Wonder what he does for a job

"Has he even read the guidelines for businesses open now

Remain 2 metres apart where possible if not possible limit the time working less than 2 metres or work back to back or side to side

Wear a mask if travelling in same vehicle as another

Wash hands more regularly and use anti bac

Wipe tools with anti bac wipes if they are to be shared

Avoid crossing on narrow areas introduce one way systems

Not really a great help "

The way forward is:-

Divers suits with built in sensors controlled remotely by WiFi or Bluetooth connections & personal oxygen tanks - I am referring to this (trade mark applied for) DILDONICS. !!!

walsall

I'm sure he thinks it's the end of the world

I think he's been watching too much walking dead

Meeting in house parties and such is something the authorities do not have much control over but they do control how businesses operate. What I do for a job is of no consequence I like others on here are just displaying some common sense and it is something that you lot have in very short supply, some people!!

"I'm sure he thinks it's the end of the world

I think he's been watching too much walking dead"

I will never go out on Friday 13th again !! Never cross anyone on the stairs, avoid black cats, don’t mention the little people. !!!

"Meeting in house parties and such is something the authorities do not have much control over but they do control how businesses operate. What I do for a job is of no consequence I like others on here are just displaying some common sense and it is something that you lot have in very short supply, some people!! "

Ah so it’s not about risk or respect for others safety - it’s just clubs that your negative about !! Your comments do your sledged common sense no service. A withhold further comment as its pointless - circular debate

walsall

"Meeting in house parties and such is something the authorities do not have much control over but they do control how businesses operate. What I do for a job is of no consequence I like others on here are just displaying some common sense and it is something that you lot have in very short supply, some people!!

Ah so it’s not about risk or respect for others safety - it’s just clubs that your negative about !! Your comments do your sledged common sense no service. A withhold further comment as its pointless - circular debate "

Just an anti club guy

Don't care who he spreads it to outside a club as long as clubs remain shut his world is perfect

Where did I say about a lack of respect in my post. If you took some time to read it properly i said the authorities while not having much control over a person's home it would be different for how the control a business, shit changed the wording around there it will just add to your dumbass confusion

"

Where did I say about a lack of respect in my post. If you took some time to read it properly i said the authorities while not having much control over a person's home it would be different for how the control a business, shit changed the wording around there it will just add to your dumbass confusion "

Yep def keyboard warrior !!!

Clubs and venues can defer licence payments so protection already in place there if null and void.

With our common sense in tact, we stand by what was actually said in our original post. I’m sure many ordinary swingers will agree with that.

Realistic and positive here for all forms of life and lifestyles.

To love not to hate will always be fulfilling. Pity the bitter for their resentment. Best they delete their accounts and follow the courage of their convictions with their own negative words ringing in their ears as they type I UNDERSTAND.

No? Thought not!

We can all wear hazmat suits with a hole in the trouser area?

walsall

"

Where did I say about a lack of respect in my post. If you took some time to read it properly i said the authorities while not having much control over a person's home it would be different for how the control a business, shit changed the wording around there it will just add to your dumbass confusion "

But you did mention common sense which u seem to have little

Clubs won't be safe but it will be safe for you to go to house parties and have meets knowing that you may have the virus but not show any symptoms as have a lot of NHS people who have been tested

And spread the virus to every person there just to dip ur wick

That makes total common sense

Or maybe you will take a test which will take 3 days to get results in that time you may of caught it so that won't help

Or perhaps you will take everyone's temp at the meet cause your a qualified Dr

Now who has no common sense

I am not a hater or feel resentment in any way I am just replying to some ludicrous and unrealistic posts on here but apologies if the thought of your club not opening up anytime soon gives you some false sense of hope, good luck with it. I will be back in December to see where you all at ha!!

C’ya

"I am not a hater or feel resentment in any way I am just replying to some ludicrous and unrealistic posts on here but apologies if the thought of your club not opening up anytime soon gives you some false sense of hope, good luck with it. I will be back in December to see where you all at ha!! "

Announcement - it’s all past in December !!

walsall

"I am not a hater or feel resentment in any way I am just replying to some ludicrous and unrealistic posts on here but apologies if the thought of your club not opening up anytime soon gives you some false sense of hope, good luck with it. I will be back in December to see where you all at ha!! "

Why bother according to you we are all dooooooommmed

By *oveoldercouples99Man  over a year ago

London

People need a reality check. I can’t wait for the clubs to re-open. What are these naysayers on about? If swinging clubs can’t open, then what about any dating, casual sex, one night stands. Teenagers dating and losing their virginity..... Is all that not allowed too? How ridiculous!!!!!!

Sheffield

"People need a reality check. I can’t wait for the clubs to re-open. What are these naysayers on about? If swinging clubs can’t open, then what about any dating, casual sex, one night stands. Teenagers dating and losing their virginity..... Is all that not allowed too? How ridiculous!!!!!!"

Casual dating etc is completely different. Clubs are licensed by the local authorities. Have a read at the protocols shops must introduce before they are allowed to reopen ... This is the issue. Individuals opinions are meaningless. Clubs with one-way systems etc ??? Not going to happen for awhile.

"People need a reality check. I can’t wait for the clubs to re-open. What are these naysayers on about? If swinging clubs can’t open, then what about any dating, casual sex, one night stands. Teenagers dating and losing their virginity..... Is all that not allowed too? How ridiculous!!!!!!

Casual dating etc is completely different. Clubs are licensed by the local authorities. Have a read at the protocols shops must introduce before they are allowed to reopen ... This is the issue. Individuals opinions are meaningless. Clubs with one-way systems etc ??? Not going to happen for awhile. "

Guess what We KNOW !!!!!!!! But hope springs eternal.

"People need a reality check. I can’t wait for the clubs to re-open. What are these naysayers on about? If swinging clubs can’t open, then what about any dating, casual sex, one night stands. Teenagers dating and losing their virginity..... Is all that not allowed too? How ridiculous!!!!!!

Casual dating etc is completely different. Clubs are licensed by the local authorities. Have a read at the protocols shops must introduce before they are allowed to reopen ... This is the issue. Individuals opinions are meaningless. Clubs with one-way systems etc ??? Not going to happen for awhile. "

oops he left - surprisingly - hit & run

Sheffield

Casual dating etc is completely different. Clubs are licensed by the local authorities. Have a read at the protocols shops must introduce before they are allowed to reopen ... This is the issue. Individuals opinions are meaningless. Clubs with one-way systems etc ??? Not going to happen for awhile.

oops he left - surprisingly - hit & run "

bang

By *BBWWoman  over a year ago

Brighton

[Removed by poster at 26/05/20 21:34:57]

By *BBWWoman  over a year ago

Brighton

Yes please lol

Sheffield

Guess what We KNOW !!!!!!!! But hope springs eternal. "

I was actually replying to the other guy who had a different opinion to "we"...that's all ..

Guess what We KNOW !!!!!!!! But hope springs eternal.

I was actually replying to the other guy who had a different opinion to "we"...that's all .."

Indeed

walsall

No laws have been laid down

It's all guidence

Supermarkets don't have one way systems once Inside its a free for all trolleys going all ways

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Gloryholes with condoms on are the way to go.

By *oveoldercouples99Man  over a year ago

London

"Gloryholes with condoms on are the way to go. "

By *rivateyesCouple  over a year ago

Leighton Buzzard

We’d go for that too, we’d especially like to watch you guys in action ??

As a club owner if anyone has any suggestions or positive questions that they feel I could answer please fill free to message me directly

I, as other club owners have indicated :-

* we can’t know what we don’t know

* swinging has changed in its very nature for the foreseeable future

* clubs are relevant to many but not to ALL

* we are optimistic by nature and for the most part LOVE what we do & the people that support our businesses

* we are survivors

We look forward to finding a solution - based on a sensible approach & a means to mitigate risk to our customers & staff when we re-open.

We must await, as so many in the leisure industries, the determination of the government & experts to decide when & how that might happen. Until then let’s stay positive & sportive of each other. X Bruce - Cupids