FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs opening back up

Clubs opening back up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering what is people’s guess on when clubs will open back up.

There’s no right or wrong answer and it’s a purely personal opinion. My estimate us October or November

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've got a piece of string and you are welcome to guess how long it is

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Would say when pubs and other clubs gyms open and when UK opens airports

I've read on here that one club has written off 2020 and 2021 for opening. Another one has said that unfortunately they won't be able to afford to reopen.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Our mate Dave reckons it'll be 2025 before they open.

I suspect 2021 in some capacity

I'm hoping we can have house parties sooner

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"I'm hoping we can have house parties sooner "

The risk is no different

"I'm hoping we can have house parties sooner

The risk is no different "

For some though, it's not about risk, it's what they are able to do.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

The risk is no different

For some though, it's not about risk, it's what they are able to do."

Look at the beaches yesterday!! People obviously don't care about risk. If they want something bad enough, they don't care about the consequences. I held my head in my hands when I saw those pictures of the beaches...the longer this goes on, the longer we are closed! Idiots! Every single one of them!

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

The risk is no different

Look at the beaches yesterday!! People obviously don't care about risk. If they want something bad enough, they don't care about the consequences. I held my head in my hands when I saw those pictures of the beaches...the longer this goes on, the longer we are closed! Idiots! Every single one of them! "

the thing that got me with that was there were many beaches where the photos showed people were social distancing. Then others where they weren't.. parks they seemed to be doing so. We stuck to the garden yesterday

The risk is no different

Look at the beaches yesterday!! People obviously don't care about risk. If they want something bad enough, they don't care about the consequences. I held my head in my hands when I saw those pictures of the beaches...the longer this goes on, the longer we are closed! Idiots! Every single one of them! "

I walked down to my local beach yesterday afternoon, I took one look and went home. It was heaving! Stupid is as stupid does!

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I think October or November will be the earliest that adult clubs will reopen but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was longer.If social distancing is still in place then clubs will have to have a guest list or limit numbers otherwise they may having difficulties with the authorities that grant the licenses for clubs to operate.

I'm guessing it will be when the hospitality industry is opened and considered safe to do so without the virus spreading or not spreading much. Though with sitting at a restaurant table being vastly different to shagging other people I reckon when football and music venues being open is the best comparison

By *ebwizMan  over a year ago

Clevedon

We live by coast and my daughter said the diel there looked like an open air concert was on. It was rammed. Not the best thing to be doing and guessing from various locations to get here. Let's hope figs don't climb in a few weeks time.

By *ebwizMan  over a year ago

Clevedon

I meant field

All the time social distancing is in place then clubs don't stand a chance even if they are allowed to open...

The risk is no different

Could not agree more, utter idiots

"We live by coast and my daughter said the diel there looked like an open air concert was on. It was rammed. Not the best thing to be doing and guessing from various locations to get here. Let's hope figs don't climb in a few weeks time. "

The sad thing is the last 6 weeks of lockdown have reduced the figures to a level 1 week prior to the peak... we’ll find out in a couple of weeks time but we may have seen all that hard word be utterly trashed :/

I keep hearing on the news if we start meeting now we have wasted all the good work, maybe in a few weeks time we can relax a bit. The experts have been saying 2 weeks now for 6 weeks, if they don't know then say nothing.

[Removed by poster at 21/05/20 13:12:29]

By *uadzillaMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"Our mate Dave reckons it'll be 2025 before they open."

Dave needs to get his dates correct because he told me 2024 lol I just don't know you to trust anymore haha!!

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

The risk is no different

There was a woman on the BBC news the other night who had driven over 2 hours to get to Dorset for a day at the beach. She was literally sat on the beach, being interviewed, saying they’d driven so many miles for a day out & that she was disgusted at how many people were there!!

You couldn’t make it up

There is so many other places where you can have such a nice time and won't see anyone for miles. Don't get why everyone has to go on the beach. We spent last week going to different parks around our area and didn't see more than 10 people when we were there. Still don't get why people need to drive for hours to sit on the sand with thousands of people when this country is full of natural spaces!

By *oody HuddsonMan  over a year ago

sexy town

"Would say when pubs and other clubs gyms open and when UK opens airports "

When the UK opens airports......

Our airports are not shut, they never have been. The reason we don’t travel is that once we get to the destination, there are no facilities open, no where to stay and in most other countries but the UK upto a week ago would have been quarantined for 14 days.

By *uriousbirdWoman  over a year ago

hull

Unlikely to be before a vaccine has been found. Pubs will reopen with social distancing rules as will everything else until a way to stop transmission is found

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

"Unlikely to be before a vaccine has been found. Pubs will reopen with social distancing rules as will everything else until a way to stop transmission is found"

A vaccine may never be found and this virus could be around forever like the common cold or flue virus.

So our lives can’t be put on hold forever.

By *uriousbirdWoman  over a year ago

hull

It's a slow mutating virus (unlike the common cold) so it's likely a vaccine will be made available

The risk is no different "

But in a private house you can't be closed down by Health and Safety for not practising social distancing

That's the real problem for the clubs.

Even when virus infections drop and the lockdown is fully off, social distancing will still be with us.

The government has said that all bars and clubs will subject to inspection to make sure they are conforming to it.

The risk is no different

You want to drive past Moreton Shore, it must be the meeting point for every moron on the Wirral. The Police were there today ( I drove past after being called into work) but their presence didn’t seem to deter anyone. It will be the stupid people that kill us all off.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

A club in Hull is selling tickets for swingfest on August bank holiday. Personally I can't see it happening and I feel it is just wishful thinking.

By *ing-JollofMan  over a year ago

London

Mid next year.

By *orkshirecpl39Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Totally agree with you on that

People don't realise

Shouldn't fine people should make them go to a covid ward and look what it can do

Rant over

"Totally agree with you on that

People don't realise

Shouldn't fine people should make them go to a covid ward and look what it can do

Rant over"

what's wrong with hoping things open. Perhaps people should listen to the desperate calls of those whose mental health has been that seriously affected they think taking their own life is better than how we are now...

I'm hoping for September/ October time myself for clubs

By *lansmanMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Sticking to what I've said all through this .. 2021. Maybe Xmas at the very earliest.

By *arvest 84Man  over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

i fully respect the NHS and all key workers, -----

all i will say is this. -----

the schools cant stay closed forever,----

we cant keep people prisaners in there homes forever . ----

the country cannot afford to pay us furlough to stay at home forever, as it will go bankrupt . ----

with a warm summer only a few weeks away the british public will soon start to retaliate and want to go out and get on with life, best they can. ----

there is no cure for corona ---- and a vaxine may be years away , if ever they find one,----

so we may have to live with corona for years, -----

so the british public will soon have to stop shiting there selves, -- go back to work and school and get on with life, ------

or just sit in there house and hide , until they die of old age anyway, ----

sorry if i sound callus, --- but what else do you think is going to happen ???????? . THERE IS NO CURE FOR CORONA, IT WILL BE WITH US FOR YEARS.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

The risk is no different

Look at the beaches yesterday!! People obviously don't care about risk. If they want something bad enough, they don't care about the consequences. I held my head in my hands when I saw those pictures of the beaches...the longer this goes on, the longer we are closed! Idiots! Every single one of them!

I walked down to my local beach yesterday afternoon, I took one look and went home. It was heaving! Stupid is as stupid does!"

I couldn`t even park anywhere near my local beach, let alone go on it!

The risk is no different

For some though, it's not about risk, it's what they are able to do."

Its about when it's safer and legal to do so. At the moment its not safe.

However, the government are aiming for all year groups in primary schools to be back by 22nd June with other things starting to reopen.

Logically, we will be able to have friends over before clubs open.

" Look at the beaches yesterday!! People obviously don't care about risk. If they want something bad enough, they don't care about the consequences. I held my head in my hands when I saw those pictures of the beaches...the longer this goes on, the longer we are closed! Idiots! Every single one of them! "

I wouldn't take the pictures of crowded beaches too seriously. With a 300mm lens and a good vantage point you can make anything look crowded.

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

July

"July"

Not on this planet

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I'm not convinced main stream events will be back this year, although smaller private hires will certainly be back in action.

I also think those that do reopen in a limited capacity won't be posting about it on here.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

" Look at the beaches yesterday!! People obviously don't care about risk. If they want something bad enough, they don't care about the consequences. I held my head in my hands when I saw those pictures of the beaches...the longer this goes on, the longer we are closed! Idiots! Every single one of them!

I wouldn't take the pictures of crowded beaches too seriously. With a 300mm lens and a good vantage point you can make anything look crowded. "

I'm well aware...I was actually referring to a local beach to us which was so packed, there was a traffic jam on the approach and the police stepped into close the area. Pictures of said beach have been taken by people on the beach and posted on Facebook with captions like 'it's chocca here today..smiley face, sunny face etccc' So the pics are not the ones with clever lenses in the media, they are pics taken from the sand and there is no way social distancing was going on!!! They don't give a shit

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

nobody knows though do they...

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

The risk is no different

The cars parked at Formby made me 'laugh' ...just hoghlighted how little people are taking in about tranmissibility and the actual virus's reststance and resilience comoared to many others we know are around daily...

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

" Look at the beaches yesterday!! People obviously don't care about risk. If they want something bad enough, they don't care about the consequences. I held my head in my hands when I saw those pictures of the beaches...the longer this goes on, the longer we are closed! Idiots! Every single one of them!

I wouldn't take the pictures of crowded beaches too seriously. With a 300mm lens and a good vantage point you can make anything look crowded. "

.....BBc did that earky doirs showing 'crowds' at bournemouth yet their own drone shot showed people were clearly over2M apart....

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I wouldn't take the pictures of crowded beaches too seriously. With a 300mm lens and a good vantage point you can make anything look crowded.

I'm well aware...I was actually referring to a local beach to us which was so packed, there was a traffic jam on the approach and the police stepped into close the area. Pictures of said beach have been taken by people on the beach and posted on Facebook with captions like 'it's chocca here today..smiley face, sunny face etccc' So the pics are not the ones with clever lenses in the media, they are pics taken from the sand and there is no way social distancing was going on!!! They don't give a shit "

There wasn`t a parking space to be had anywhere on the Studland Peninsular on Wednesday after midday and it was, by other comments I`ve seen, just the same yesterday!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

The risk is no different

The cars parked at Formby made me 'laugh' ...just hoghlighted how little people are taking in about tranmissibility and the actual virus's reststance and resilience comoared to many others we know are around daily..."

It was disgusting

By * and KCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

I wonder if some might be able to persuade the council to let them open for couples only if they have a strict no touching policy. This works at Bristol Gardens which is mainly a strictly no touching spa but has a play area, which could be shut. The club would have to make sure it was observed otherwise the council revoke their licence. Its not a fool proof idea but something i could see clubs asking councils as a way of surviving and getting income in. I totally concede its not a fool proof idea though

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I wonder if some might be able to persuade the council to let them open for couples only if they have a strict no touching policy. This works at Bristol Gardens which is mainly a strictly no touching spa but has a play area, which could be shut. The club would have to make sure it was observed otherwise the council revoke their licence. Its not a fool proof idea but something i could see clubs asking councils as a way of surviving and getting income in. I totally concede its not a fool proof idea though "

Our council would laugh!!! I can already hear them say, 'as if people will keep themselvesvto themselves in a swinging environment'. They won't trust us to open and keep our word

"Just wondering what is people’s guess on when clubs will open back up.

There’s no right or wrong answer and it’s a purely personal opinion. My estimate us October or November "

xmas eve 2021 its been the most talked about date

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

There’s no right or wrong answer and it’s a purely personal opinion. My estimate us October or November xmas eve 2021 its been the most talked about date "

First time I've seen Xmas Eve 2021 mentioned!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's so very difficult to estimate imo, as we don't know too well how the current England relaxations are going to pan out. More deaths increasing, we could delay everything a lot.

Clubs need to be viable and opening with very few customers could just force more closer to insolvency, as staff costs etc would increase. I think that rigid distancing is in for this year, limiting customer capacity levels. Clubs need single men, based on many of their former pricing strategies. Single men may be more reluctant to pay that way, if there's mostly a social vibe at play (even though it's a major opportunity for everyone to get to know each other in a less pressured style).

If pricing was more balanced, visitor numbers could return, though these would need to include women. It may take some venues experimenting with prices to formulate a newer scheme that is attractive enough for good mixed numbers.

There are a few things that could influence recovery. If the Oxford vaccine, for example, is effective and rolls out from September, autumn could be a good time. This is magical thinking, wanting the simplest vaccine option with fastest roll-out, to be a success without glitches and for enough people to be confident with it, whilst infection numbers fall. The winter period is possibly going to be a strain, with greater health insecurities.

If clubs initially promoted social and 'entertainment' aspects of their services, with a revised membership policy and we suppress the virus, it's possible that we have to wait until spring 2021 before they are generally stable and people have left Christmas behind them and have enough spending power, motivation to get out there, with enough confidence and limited anxiety about health.

It's sad for the clubs to have so much uncertainty, whilst the government is appearing to be fixed on ending financial help late this autumn.

There’s no right or wrong answer and it’s a purely personal opinion. My estimate us October or November xmas eve 2021 its been the most talked about date

First time I've seen Xmas Eve 2021 mentioned!"

I've mentioned it loads

In July maybe as goverment is looking at opening bars and other parts of the hospitality sector if previous phases have been successful.

Clubs are like any other business and many go to socialise.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"In July maybe as goverment is looking at opening bars and other parts of the hospitality sector if previous phases have been successful.

"

Nope xx

By *ellfireClubMan  over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

"It's so very difficult to estimate imo, as we don't know too well how the current England relaxations are going to pan out. More deaths increasing, we could delay everything a lot.

Clubs need to be viable and opening with very few customers could just force more closer to insolvency, as staff costs etc would increase. I think that rigid distancing is in for this year, limiting customer capacity levels. Clubs need single men, based on many of their former pricing strategies. Single men may be more reluctant to pay that way, if there's mostly a social vibe at play (even though it's a major opportunity for everyone to get to know each other in a less pressured style).

If pricing was more balanced, visitor numbers could return, though these would need to include women. It may take some venues experimenting with prices to formulate a newer scheme that is attractive enough for good mixed numbers.

There are a few things that could influence recovery. If the Oxford vaccine, for example, is effective and rolls out from September, autumn could be a good time. This is magical thinking, wanting the simplest vaccine option with fastest roll-out, to be a success without glitches and for enough people to be confident with it, whilst infection numbers fall. The winter period is possibly going to be a strain, with greater health insecurities.

If clubs initially promoted social and 'entertainment' aspects of their services, with a revised membership policy and we suppress the virus, it's possible that we have to wait until spring 2021 before they are generally stable and people have left Christmas behind them and have enough spending power, motivation to get out there, with enough confidence and limited anxiety about health.

It's sad for the clubs to have so much uncertainty, whilst the government is appearing to be fixed on ending financial help late this autumn. "

Well thought through; not much to add!

By *hades Of GreyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"In July maybe as goverment is looking at opening bars and other parts of the hospitality sector if previous phases have been successful.

"

Swingers clubs are not like any other hospitality business, they are designed to facilitate sexual liaisons, something that cannot happen with social distancing. Also, the majority of swingers clubs are not licenced so you have to take your own alcohol, and no-one would want to pay an entry fee just to socialise at a distance. It takes a vivid imagination to think that any of these venues could exist with no entry fee, and income from the sale of a few mixers alone.

By *aughty 40sCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Swinging clubs will reopen when such places as nightclubs open ,we can't see this until August at the very earliest.

That's 10 weeks ago lets hope that things will change for the better and if the rate is very low then it will happen

Fingers crossed ,nothing else

walsall

Swingers clubs are not like any other hospitality business, they are designed to facilitate sexual liaisons, something that cannot happen with social distancing. Also, the majority of swingers clubs are not licenced so you have to take your own alcohol, and no-one would want to pay an entry fee just to socialise at a distance. It takes a vivid imagination to think that any of these venues could exist with no entry fee, and income from the sale of a few mixers alone. "

Not much different to being sat on a plane travelling 2 or more hours using only recirculated air that could contain any number of viruses but they are going to be flying soon and wouldn't of thought airlines could fly all year with only half the passengers

Nor will airports cope with distancing rules can you imagine trying to get your flight having a 2 metre rule through customs or checkout the airports wouldn't be big enough

So yes clubs will open thankfully don't know when but they will open maybe reduced numbers for starters but we can't wait

Get real.

Swingers Clubs are never going to open whilst social distancing is a requirement

During sex you get closer to others than in any other establishment you can think of

They are a world away from nightclubs, bars and aeroplanes

You can’t wear PPE when having sex - unless you are into some weird BDSM thing - it’s just not realistic.

I think we have seen the end of the clubs for at least a year

September

Swingers clubs are not like any other hospitality business, they are designed to facilitate sexual liaisons, something that cannot happen with social distancing. Also, the majority of swingers clubs are not licenced so you have to take your own alcohol, and no-one would want to pay an entry fee just to socialise at a distance. It takes a vivid imagination to think that any of these venues could exist with no entry fee, and income from the sale of a few mixers alone.

Not much different to being sat on a plane travelling 2 or more hours using only recirculated air that could contain any number of viruses but they are going to be flying soon and wouldn't of thought airlines could fly all year with only half the passengers

Nor will airports cope with distancing rules can you imagine trying to get your flight having a 2 metre rule through customs or checkout the airports wouldn't be big enough

So yes clubs will open thankfully don't know when but they will open maybe reduced numbers for starters but we can't wait"

As for airplanes their air conditioning is similar to that of an operating theatre and screens 99% of viruses, it would be the person you come into contact on the plane that could infect you.

And, just because other forms of entertainment will open up all these can be managed with some sort of social distancing. As the previous post said "Get Real" it ain't going to happen until a vaccine is found which may likely be never

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Get real.

Swingers Clubs are never going to open whilst social distancing is a requirement

During sex you get closer to others than in any other establishment you can think of

You can’t wear PPE when having sex - unless you are into some weird BDSM thing - it’s just not realistic.

I think we have seen the end of the clubs for at least a year "

Must be a while since you've been to a nightclub? Don't you remember getting up close while up on dancefloor?

"Get real.

I think we have seen the end of the clubs for at least a year

Must be a while since you've been to a nightclub? Don't you remember getting up close while up on dancefloor?"

I am aghast at the blind stupidity of people on here

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

I don't know y they all go to the beach u can have a good shag in the garden

walsall

Social distancing don't seem to bother some males on here still asking to meet now

No one will be 100% sure there not gonna get it going to normal pubs clubs or during flights or private meets let alone swingers clubs it only takes one unknowing person to pass on the infection

Symptoms don't show straight away and you can be contagious for a few days before they show

Tests are only good on the day they are taken

Antibody tests only show if you have had it or if you have antibodies for it doesn't tell you that you can't still spread it

Question for the anti club people how soon will you be trying to get private meets after the pubs open

walsall

So yes clubs will open thankfully don't know when but they will open maybe reduced numbers for starters but we can't wait

As for airplanes their air conditioning is similar to that of an operating theatre and screens 99% of viruses, it would be the person you come into contact on the plane that could infect you.

And, just because other forms of entertainment will open up all these can be managed with some sort of social distancing. As the previous post said "Get Real" it ain't going to happen until a vaccine is found which may likely be never "

Airplanes air is recirculated from inside the plane so one sneeze goes round god knows how many times

Cinemas have air drawn in from outside through an air condition unit but cinemas don't need to be pressurised

So as you think clubs shouldn't reopen will you be looking for meets still outside clubs

Be careful it only takes one person to give it ya

"Social distancing don't seem to bother some males on here still asking to meet now

No one will be 100% sure there not gonna get it going to normal pubs clubs or during flights or private meets let alone swingers clubs it only takes one unknowing person to pass on the infection

Symptoms don't show straight away and you can be contagious for a few days before they show

Antibody tests only show if you have had it or if you have antibodies for it doesn't tell you that you can't still spread it

Question for the anti club people how soon will you be trying to get private meets after the pubs open

"

I am very not anti club or meeting I am just being realistic when talking about opening of swingers clubs.

Pubs hairdressers cloth shops flights will be opened up because apart from the economy needing it most businesses to a certain degree can have some sort of social distancing in place, and no doubt these places will be regulated by the licensing department. Think about it!!! An application to the local council licensing department asking for a swingers club licence hahaha hahahaha will be their response enen before reading the letter.

walsall

"Social distancing don't seem to bother some males on here still asking to meet now

I am very not anti club or meeting I am just being realistic when talking about opening of swingers clubs.

Pubs hairdressers cloth shops flights will be opened up because apart from the economy needing it most businesses to a certain degree can have some sort of social distancing in place, and no doubt these places will be regulated by the licensing department. Think about it!!! An application to the local council licensing department asking for a swingers club licence hahaha hahahaha will be their response enen before reading the letter. "

So everyone that's booked a holiday this year will be able to social distance inside an airport

You are joking they have already said it would be near impossible to do so with so many flights taking off

Check in the ques would be out onto the slip road and as for security that be worse

Unless they say only half the travellers can travel but who decides who deserves thier well earned yearly holiday

As for social distancing do you recally think it's gonna last forever

Dentists Dr's will all need instruments on poles not to mention hair salons nail bars they are all business that are suffering

And when you kids come home from school after running n hugging other kids in the playground cause they don't understand social distancing

Or teenagers that say they are off for a walk n meet with friends n boyfriends then come home

I'm sorry but I won't live in fear or accept that social distancing will be around much longer

Other countries are out of lock down and yeah they still having problems but do are we

Pubs hairdressers cloth shops flights will be opened up because apart from the economy needing it most businesses to a certain degree can have some sort of social distancing in place, and no doubt these places will be regulated by the licensing department. Think about it!!! An application to the local council licensing department asking for a swingers club licence hahaha hahahaha will be their response enen before reading the letter.

So everyone that's booked a holiday this year will be able to social distance inside an airport

You are joking they have already said it would be near impossible to do so with so many flights taking off

Check in the ques would be out onto the slip road and as for security that be worse

Unless they say only half the travellers can travel but who decides who deserves thier well earned yearly holiday

Dentists Dr's will all need instruments on poles not to mention hair salons nail bars they are all business that are suffering

And when you kids come home from school after running n hugging other kids in the playground cause they don't understand social distancing

Or teenagers that say they are off for a walk n meet with friends n boyfriends then come home

I'm sorry but I won't live in fear or accept that social distancing will be around much longer

Other countries are out of lock down and yeah they still having problems but do are we "

Certain things in life are essential, dentists, airports, kids, I'm afraid your argument is pretty futile in comparing them as a argument for clubs being able to be open

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey

"I've got a piece of string and you are welcome to guess how long it is"
lol

Leeds

Nothing wrong with dreams and fantasies. Swingers clubs opening any time soon? Pure fantasy!

harrow

"Swinging clubs will reopen when such places as nightclubs open ,we can't see this until August at the very earliest.

That's 10 weeks ago lets hope that things will change for the better and if the rate is very low then it will happen

"

August? Get real! Even club owners are being realistic and saying they don't know when /if they can reopen. No local authority will allow any club to reopen for a very long time. Social distancing is here to stay . I think 2021 is optimistic

walsall

Other countries are out of lock down and yeah they still having problems but do are we

Certain things in life are essential, dentists, airports, kids, I'm afraid your argument is pretty futile in comparing them as a argument for clubs being able to be open"

Wasn't comparing them was staying not all places can adhere to social distancing so clubs will open at some point this year and we shall look forward to going we are just not as negative as some people

"Swinging clubs will reopen when such places as nightclubs open ,we can't see this until August at the very earliest.

August? Get real! Even club owners are being realistic and saying they don't know when /if they can reopen. No local authority will allow any club to reopen for a very long time. Social distancing is here to stay . I think 2021 is optimistic "

You do know social distancing is only a guideline not law, local authorities can't enforce it only advise.

Certain things in life are essential, dentists, airports, kids, I'm afraid your argument is pretty futile in comparing them as a argument for clubs being able to be open

Wasn't comparing them was staying not all places can adhere to social distancing so clubs will open at some point this year and we shall look forward to going we are just not as negative as some people "

Maybe not negative but certainly not realistic aligned

walsall

Wasn't comparing them was staying not all places can adhere to social distancing so clubs will open at some point this year and we shall look forward to going we are just not as negative as some people

Maybe not negative but certainly not realistic aligned"

We all need something to look forward to

Pointless living a life of isolation not exactly living is it

RIGHT

THERE IS NO END TO LOCKDOWN ONLE EASING OF LOCKDOWN

SOCIAL DISTANCING IS HERE TO STAY

CERTAIN BUSINESSES ARE BEING ALLOWED TO OPEN. STARTING WITH ONE'S THAT CAN BE SAFEST SUCH AS GARDEN CENTERS

NEXT WILL BE BUSINESSES THAT ARE ESSENTIAL TO THE ECONOMY BUT CAN STILL OPERATE WITH SOME FORM OF SOCIAL DISTANCING

NEXT WILL BE NON ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES THAT CAN HAVE THE PUBLIC IN BUT CAN STILL GUARANTEE SOME FORM OF SOCIAL DISTANCING.

PUBS AND RESTAURANTS WILL BE IN THIS CATEGORY BUT WILL BE NO DOUBT UNDER STRICT SCRUTINY AS TO THERE DISTANCING AND HYGIENE PROCEDURES FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE

AS WILL MAYBE

PET SHOPS

KNITTING SHOPS

A SMELLY TOILET FACTORY

A MORRIS DANCING PARADE

IRISH DANCING

HIGHLAND FLINGS

BORIS JOHNSTONE'S PANT

RANGERS FANS

AND BOTTOM OF THIS OILE FOR EASEDOWN OF MEASURES WILL BE US LOT

SWINGERS CLUBBING

By *ymruambythCouple  over a year ago

grantham

Personal opinion - will only reopen fully when a vaccine is available. Social distancing is impossible in swingers clubs by their nature, and I think until a vaccine exists many people will be nervous about such close contact with others indoors. So sometime in 2021 unless another already approved drug proves effective.

There may be some limited opening, and an increase in affiliated socially distanced ‘socials’ prior to then. Unlicensed house parties and individual/hotel meets will probably be the top end extent of it until then.

Sadly I do see some clubs (and similar venues such as gay saunas) going to the wall

It’s a huge frustration as we do miss our favourite clubs but it’s hard to see a way around the social distancing thing

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

There’s no right or wrong answer and it’s a purely personal opinion. My estimate us October or November "

I don't see how you could open a club with any expectations of social distancing... but when we get to the stage where most cases are resolved and the number of new cases is insignificant, all restrictions will be lifted. Probably around September I think.

Cal

There’s no right or wrong answer and it’s a purely personal opinion. My estimate us October or November

I don't see how you could open a club with any expectations of social distancing... but when we get to the stage where most cases are resolved and the number of new cases is insignificant, all restrictions will be lifted. Probably around September I think.

Cal"

September 2022 maybe

its still xmas eve I'm afraid I'm all geared up xmas crackers and all

harrow

August? Get real! Even club owners are being realistic and saying they don't know when /if they can reopen. No local authority will allow any club to reopen for a very long time. Social distancing is here to stay . I think 2021 is optimistic You do know social distancing is only a guideline not law, local authorities can't enforce it only advise. "

Nonsense , read what owners have said

harrow

Cal"

September 2022 you mean?

Scunthorpe

Cal

-----

September 2022 you mean? "

No this September

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"RIGHT

CERTAIN BUSINESSES ARE BEING ALLOWED TO OPEN. STARTING WITH ONE'S THAT CAN BE SAFEST SUCH AS GARDEN CENTERS

NEXT WILL BE BUSINESSES THAT ARE ESSENTIAL TO THE ECONOMY BUT CAN STILL OPERATE WITH SOME FORM OF SOCIAL DISTANCING

NEXT WILL BE NON ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES THAT CAN HAVE THE PUBLIC IN BUT CAN STILL GUARANTEE SOME FORM OF SOCIAL DISTANCING.

PUBS AND RESTAURANTS WILL BE IN THIS CATEGORY BUT WILL BE NO DOUBT UNDER STRICT SCRUTINY AS TO THERE DISTANCING AND HYGIENE PROCEDURES FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE

AS WILL MAYBE

PET SHOPS

KNITTING SHOPS

A SMELLY TOILET FACTORY

A MORRIS DANCING PARADE

IRISH DANCING

HIGHLAND FLINGS

BORIS JOHNSTONE'S PANT

RANGERS FANS

SWINGERS CLUBBING

"

A pet shop by me just reopened, as did poundland.

There's no way it will be 2022.

"RIGHT

AS WILL MAYBE

PET SHOPS

KNITTING SHOPS

A SMELLY TOILET FACTORY

A MORRIS DANCING PARADE

IRISH DANCING

HIGHLAND FLINGS

BORIS JOHNSTONE'S PANT

RANGERS FANS

SWINGERS CLUBBING

There's no way it will be 2022."

I'm not sure you can compare Poundland with a swingers club....

By *aughty 40sCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Who in the world knows what os gonna happen in the next few months

No one could be good for clubs could be bad

No one knows

Comparing poundland to a swingers club mmmmmm suppose would attend who is attending and what club you go to..

A TIP - watch the NEWS instead of the magic roundabout

Scunthorpe

"Comparing poundland to a swingers club mmmmmm suppose would attend who is attending and what club you go to..

A TIP - watch the NEWS instead of the magic roundabout "

I'm not sure it was a comparison, more an indication of progress. Pubs are expected to start opening in early July, the Tourist industry is desperate to get started in time for the summer holidays, so I honestly think that all (anti)Social Distancing will have been scrapped before September arrives.

Cal

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Comparing poundland to a swingers club mmmmmm suppose would attend who is attending and what club you go to..

A TIP - watch the NEWS instead of the magic roundabout "

But Magic Roundabout more fun

A TIP - watch the NEWS instead of the magic roundabout

But Magic Roundabout more fun "

Yeah Zebbiddee likes yo pop one up!!

walsall

Not all businesses can stick to social distancing guidence including ones that have remained open throughout but the government has allowed this

Guidelines have been issued such as social distance where possible if its not possible reduce the time or work side by side or back to back

Anyone who thinks this 2 metre rule is here to stay is nuts

So families won't be able to hug children or grand children

Kids won't be able to go out and play

Social distancing guidedence will reduce as the infection rate reduces enabling all businesses to return to normality

Think the government is watching whats happening around the world...if other countries show an increase in infections after easing lockdown then it will be later before allowing them to open...the issue is no one knows how wide its spread due to the fact 80 to 97% show none or only very mild symptoms....also the fact has come out it was in Europe since December...so possibly an additional 3 months of infections could be the fact we are now close to the herd immunity levels many hope for...

Scunthorpe

"Think the government is watching whats happening around the world...if other countries show an increase in infections after easing lockdown then it will be later before allowing them to open...the issue is no one knows how wide its spread due to the fact 80 to 97% show none or only very mild symptoms....also the fact has come out it was in Europe since December...so possibly an additional 3 months of infections could be the fact we are now close to the herd immunity levels many hope for..."

If only they'd been watching other countries at the beginning. If they had locked the country down three weeks earlier when infections were still low, we would have been freed in half the time.

walsall

Very true if they had locked the country down straight away it would of been over by now

Scunthorpe

"Very true if they had locked the country down straight away it would of been over by now

"

... and there would have been much fewer deaths too.

walsall

Agreed

Leeds

"Very true if they had locked the country down straight away it would of been over by now.

"

No, it wouldn't be over by now. The curve may have begun to flatten earlier (by a few days), but the overall death rate would be similar, and the virus would still be virulent. This pandemic is not going away until we have an effective vaccine.

harrow

"Think the government is watching whats happening around the world...if other countries show an increase in infections after easing lockdown then it will be later before allowing them to open...the issue is no one knows how wide its spread due to the fact 80 to 97% show none or only very mild symptoms....also the fact has come out it was in Europe since December...so possibly an additional 3 months of infections could be the fact we are now close to the herd immunity levels many hope for..."

Close to herd immunity?! Estimated infection across the country is 5%(albeit London 17%) that’s approx 65 % short of her immunity so only another 40 million to go ! (And that’s assuming no reinfection which is a big unknown)

walsall

"Very true if they had locked the country down straight away it would of been over by now.

No, it wouldn't be over by now. The curve may have begun to flatten earlier (by a few days), but the overall death rate would be similar, and the virus would still be virulent. This pandemic is not going away until we have an effective vaccine. "

The virus didn't move we spread it

If they had totally locked down at the start for a month it would of had nothing to attach to

Will be September and clubs will be busy again. Too many people believe everything they read

walsall

Hopefully you will be right

Too many people hanging on for a miracle cure which ain't gonna happen

Flu jab was started to be researched in 1974 and only now used and still people die from it

No vaccine for sars

Cancer still the biggest killers and no further to a cure

Covid will remain with us but people may be already immune or only get mild symptoms

It's sad but think its how its going to be another virus that we will have to live with

people talk of the risks of viruses and infections yet one other that kills 1000s or is a major factor in 1000s of uk deaths every year is alcohol..but no one wants to stop or ban it..

"RIGHT

AS WILL MAYBE

PET SHOPS

KNITTING SHOPS

A SMELLY TOILET FACTORY

A MORRIS DANCING PARADE

IRISH DANCING

HIGHLAND FLINGS

BORIS JOHNSTONE'S PANT

RANGERS FANS

SWINGERS CLUBBING

There's no way it will be 2022."

pet shops didnt have to close anyway. I am still hopeful for later on this year for clubs.

Track days are restating in a few weeks. No spectators but it's still not really essential yet I know they have been booked up fast.

Leeds

No, it wouldn't be over by now. The curve may have begun to flatten earlier (by a few days), but the overall death rate would be similar, and the virus would still be virulent. This pandemic is not going away until we have an effective vaccine.

If they had totally locked down at the start for a month it would of had nothing to attach to"

There's no such thing as a total lockdown, it's an impossibility. Whatever style of 'lockdown' was imposed the virus would still have spread.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

They will be open by the end of July, with maybe a limit on numbers and a few social distance rules but I'm sure social distance won't last long after that so everything will be up and running again by September.

walsall

If they had totally locked down at the start for a month it would of had nothing to attach to

There's no such thing as a total lockdown, it's an impossibility. Whatever style of 'lockdown' was imposed the virus would still have spread."

Some countries locked down fully hospital staff couldn't go home food shopping was only done by delivery every other working sector was closed I'd call that lockdown not what we did

walsall

As for the negative people who believe social distance is here to stay

They may as well take themselves off Fab and join a monestry cause it don't matter how big a dick u got it still won't reach 2 metres

There's no such thing as a total lockdown, it's an impossibility. Whatever style of 'lockdown' was imposed the virus would still have spread.

Some countries locked down fully hospital staff couldn't go home food shopping was only done by delivery every other working sector was closed I'd call that lockdown not what we did "

Think you will find that was certain region's from a few countries..same as some countries had large tankers spraying chemical disinfectant into public streets or over people we haven't seen that but they make sensational news..

Leeds

"As for the negative people who believe social distance is here to stay

They may as well take themselves off Fab and join a monestry cause it don't matter how big a dick u got it still won't reach 2 metres"

There is a clear difference between negativity and reality.

They may as well take themselves off Fab and join a monestry cause it don't matter how big a dick u got it still won't reach 2 metres"

Just being realistic all the experts on this say social distancing is the new norm!!

Even countries like South Korea Thailand Taiwan New Zealand who have done well at containing the virus have had few deaths and infection rates but who have social distancing measures in place indefinatly. So the UK the 2nd worse in the planet is not going to relax social distancing anytime soon if at all it could be here to stay.

I would love the world to be back to as it were pre COVID19 but looking around the world and listening to the experts the smart money says it is here to stay for the forseeable future so swingers clubs certainly this year and probably next to are no more they are moribund

Scunthorpe

They may as well take themselves off Fab and join a monestry cause it don't matter how big a dick u got it still won't reach 2 metres

Just being realistic all the experts on this say social distancing is the new norm!!

Even countries like South Korea Thailand Taiwan New Zealand who have done well at containing the virus have had few deaths and infection rates but who have social distancing measures in place indefinatly. So the UK the 2nd worse in the planet is not going to relax social distancing anytime soon if at all it could be here to stay.

I would love the world to be back to as it were pre COVID19 but looking around the world and listening to the experts the smart money says it is here to stay for the forseeable future so swingers clubs certainly this year and probably next to are no more they are moribund"

Governments can't afford for social distancing to stay, they are losing too much money in taxes. The "New Normal" will be exactly like the old one.

Cal

I would love the world to be back to as it were pre COVID19 but looking around the world and listening to the experts the smart money says it is here to stay for the forseeable future so swingers clubs certainly this year and probably next to are no more they are moribund

Governments can't afford for social distancing to stay, they are losing too much money in taxes. The "New Normal" will be exactly like the old one.

Cal"

Government's will have to open their economy's again and most already are but the world and the UK will not be as we knew it, it's all change until / if a vaccine is found

We are social creatures that wont be confined by social distancing in the long term. I am shocked and dismayed though that they havent allowed people to at least see one other person for human contact.

harrow

"They will be open by the end of July, with maybe a limit on numbers and a few social distance rules but I'm sure social distance won't last long after that so everything will be up and running again by September."

You need to get real ! So the virus is gonna disappear into thin air by September and social distancing will be a thing of the past or are you saying that clubs will be like pubs where social distancing will be in place and perspex screens are being installed across the country for hopefully a July reopening . If so I presume all these screens at pubs , restaurants, shops, petrol stations, workplaces etc will all be gone by September?

walsall

Some people live on cuckoo land

Do they really think social distancing is here to stay

Can't even manage that on many jobs now let alone when the pubs clubs theatres cinemas and beauty shops reopen

Many business cannot afford to open with reduced trade as they will still have to pay wages rent and electric

Remaining in social distance would see the end to all flights as companies couldn't afford to keep planes in the air ask Richard branson

Airports cannot operate a 2metre rule they have already said that

So if its here to stay then we are gonna have a miserable life without our friends and family

The doom n gloom people will always say this n that as they thrive on misery

Can't see why they are still on fab if they think there not gonna get a meet for over a year

walsall

"They will be open by the end of July, with maybe a limit on numbers and a few social distance rules but I'm sure social distance won't last long after that so everything will be up and running again by September.

You need to get real ! So the virus is gonna disappear into thin air by September and social distancing will be a thing of the past or are you saying that clubs will be like pubs where social distancing will be in place and perspex screens are being installed across the country for hopefully a July reopening . If so I presume all these screens at pubs , restaurants, shops, petrol stations, workplaces etc will all be gone by September? "

We agree it may be longer but things will return to normal eventually this year

We are looking forward to at least being able to have family members around and to go out to a pub with friends

And no I'm not one who has been fortunate to work from home I've been in work from the start trying to stick to 2metre rules but it's not always possible in construction industry so we just do our best

Sheffield

And, just because other forms of entertainment will open up all these can be managed with some sort of social distancing. As the previous post said "Get Real" it ain't going to happen until a vaccine is found which may likely be never "

https://www.aviationhunt.com/aircraft-air-conditioning-system/

Don't think they operate on planes ...

walsall

Correct it's recirculated cabin air

"Correct it's recirculated cabin air "

Google it

Most modern aircraft have recirculation systems, which recycle up to 50% of cabin air. The recirculated air is usually passed through high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters of the type used in hospital operating theatres and intensive care units, which trap dust particles, bacteria, fungi and viruses.27 Apr 2020

Leeds

What on earth does the air conditioning unit of an aircraft have to do with when, or if, swingers clubs are going to reopen?

Sheffield

"What on earth does the air conditioning unit of an aircraft have to do with when, or if, swingers clubs are going to reopen? "

Mile high club ...

walsall

"Correct it's recirculated cabin air

Google it

Most modern aircraft have recirculation systems, which recycle up to 50% of cabin air. The recirculated air is usually passed through high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters of the type used in hospital operating theatres and intensive care units, which trap dust particles, bacteria, fungi and viruses.27 Apr 2020"

Is that why a plane carrying passengers at beginning of all this caused most of them to become ill with symptoms

walsall

"What on earth does the air conditioning unit of an aircraft have to do with when, or if, swingers clubs are going to reopen? "

Just saying when it's safe enough to be flying the social distancing will be a thing of the past

Sheffield

Google it

Most modern aircraft have recirculation systems, which recycle up to 50% of cabin air. The recirculated air is usually passed through high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters of the type used in hospital operating theatres and intensive care units, which trap dust particles, bacteria, fungi and viruses.27 Apr 2020"

Closing it all out. HEPA is good at removing larger particulate matter like pet dander, pollen and dust mites. Unfortunately, mold, VOCs, viruses, bacteria, and small particulates under 0.3 micrometers can not be removed safely from the air with an HEPA-based air purifier.31 Mar 2017

Google it

Most modern aircraft have recirculation systems, which recycle up to 50% of cabin air. The recirculated air is usually passed through high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters of the type used in hospital operating theatres and intensive care units, which trap dust particles, bacteria, fungi and viruses.27 Apr 2020

Closing it all out. HEPA is good at removing larger particulate matter like pet dander, pollen and dust mites. Unfortunately, mold, VOCs, viruses, bacteria, and small particulates under 0.3 micrometers can not be removed safely from the air with an HEPA-based air purifier.31 Mar 2017"

I think you are referring to HEPA filters that can be used in homes or office blocks not the high efficiency ones used on aircrafts

walsall

At last someone else agrees flying is as risky as any pub club or theatre

Social distancing will end later this year and the world will continue people rushing to get away to their favourite holiday destinations and going about their business

For the minority who disagree I'd pack a suitcase n start walking to the local monestry or cave and continue to isolate alone and wait for the cure that will never come

walsall

Google it

Closing it all out. HEPA is good at removing larger particulate matter like pet dander, pollen and dust mites. Unfortunately, mold, VOCs, viruses, bacteria, and small particulates under 0.3 micrometers can not be removed safely from the air with an HEPA-based air purifier.31 Mar 2017

I think you are referring to HEPA filters that can be used in homes or office blocks not the high efficiency ones used on aircrafts"

Check aviation drawings or better still ask a pilot

The later has told us of some horrible stuff your exposed to during flights

Sorry filters won't stop virus it's small enough to pass through any filters

Whether the filters do or don't remove viruses it is a silly argument anyway if your trying to justify the opening of swingers clubs to people flying on airplanes

walsall

Why the risk is the same

You can't social distance in either

So if it's safe enough to fly then it's safe enough to open a club

What u gonna do if someone coughs or sneezes on a plane throw them out

walsall

Most people will want social distancing removed this year

It's too long to avoid family n friends

As for clubs we hope they do reopen later this year

As for flying we put our holiday back till next year as can't see it being safe and restriction free u till after Aug

Clubs won't open until social distancing has stopped but it will be this year

"Why the risk is the same

You can't social distance in either

So if it's safe enough to fly then it's safe enough to open a club

What u gonna do if someone coughs or sneezes on a plane throw them out "

to be fair they are saying if we go on a plane we have to then quarantine for 2 weeks upon return x

You just don't get it do you.

While this virus is around there will always be risk. The government will be trying to minimise the risk.

Certain things are essential to getting the world functioning again which includes airlines as well as other businesses. The government will do as much as possible to minimise risk but have no option to gut business and also flights functioning again

The government will still insist on social distancing wherever possible.

walsall

That's right that's why we have moved ours plus how do we know what restrictions will be in place when we get there

My argument was that people said clubs won't open as long as social distancing is in place which I agree

Then people said it would be late next year or even year after

Can't see it myself

The use of the flying was to prove how many would ignore social distancing to get away when flying is a high unnessasary risk same as a club visit

walsall

Airlines ain't essential hospitals care homes prisons water treatment companies are essential

Tourism only aids other countries as we spend in there economy

Leeds

"You just don't get it do you.

While this virus is around there will always be risk. The government will be trying to minimise the risk.

Certain things are essential to getting the world functioning again which includes airlines as well as other businesses. The government will do as much as possible to minimise risk but have no option to gut business and also flights functioning again

The government will still insist on social distancing wherever possible. "

Agree. Like it or not a percentage of swingers clubs will not survive this pandemic.

Clubs have been asked to issue 7 feet x 4 feet of clear Perspex with shoulder straps and a hole in the middle to every male entering a club this is the new social distancing

have fun folks

Let's all step back and get real, people saying 2021/2022 are not living in the real world or just a bit thick. The facts if we have to social distance for that long, I hope these people are going to tell people no meeting there girlfriend/boyfriend, son/daughter grandchildren. Come on please before making statements think can they be inforced. Young people not be able to meet and have sex, good luck policing that.

walsall

At last someone with sense

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"They will be open by the end of July, with maybe a limit on numbers and a few social distance rules but I'm sure social distance won't last long after that so everything will be up and running again by September.

You need to get real ! So the virus is gonna disappear into thin air by September and social distancing will be a thing of the past or are you saying that clubs will be like pubs where social distancing will be in place and perspex screens are being installed across the country for hopefully a July reopening . If so I presume all these screens at pubs , restaurants, shops, petrol stations, workplaces etc will all be gone by September? "

Yes, it could just burn it self out according to the WHO, and those plastic screen are there for far left wing idiots who whip up a sand storm in a child sand pit.

Google it

Closing it all out. HEPA is good at removing larger particulate matter like pet dander, pollen and dust mites. Unfortunately, mold, VOCs, viruses, bacteria, and small particulates under 0.3 micrometers can not be removed safely from the air with an HEPA-based air purifier.31 Mar 2017"

To put this in perspective a bacteria is the size of a double decker bus by comparison a “virus” (generally) the size of a toy car. !! Aircraft filters are I place to deal with air purity - May catch some larger bacteria but not all. Thus many come off a flight feeling unwell - their systems literally pump bacteria present around the cabin.

Check below what BBC Science website says!!

The air in the cabin

isn’t sealed in. Fresh air is continuously introduced during the flight. A plane’s jets are already sucking in and compressing huge volumes of air to burn with the aviation fuel. Some of this is diverted for the passengers to breathe. Because the compression heats up the air, it must first be ducted around the wings to be cooled down. The air already in the cabin is passed through high-efficiency particulate (HEPA) filters to remove bacteria and viruses and then mixed 50:50 with the fresh air from outside. The excess cabin air is vented through valves to the rear of the plane to keep the cabin pressure constant.

This system means that the air in the plane’s cabin is completely replaced around 15 times an hour, but this is mainly about controlling the temperature and removing contaminants. The oxygen that all the passengers breathe is less than one per cent of the fresh oxygen entering the cabin.

walsall

Lol so now we breathe in carbon monoxide from burnt air n fuel

Ask a pilot trust me or ask the guy who stands outside the door when it opens its stale stinking smelling air

Air can't come inside through vents like a car cause the cabin is pressurised

It's recirculated air fact

Mmmmmm I think I would rather take the BBC Science anylysis of it

walsall

At least 50 percent is still stale according to you

An someone else has told you that virus's won't be filtered

So take your chances flying and if you catch anything just remember flight was essential as it lines billionaires pockets and funds the other countries economy

When you get back from your flight sick there may or may not be someone to take care of you cause instead of spending your cash in the UK you have funded another country

walsall

Not going to argue anymore its obvious your suited to isolation

31st May government have just said they may allow groups of 20 or more to meet up

Can meet with family members

Swimming pools will reopen

Pubs with outside areas no more than 20 people

Group sports activities can start as long as non contact

Camp sites and caravan parks can open

So things are looking up for us social people

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

"Lol so now we breathe in carbon monoxide from burnt air n fuel

Ask a pilot trust me or ask the guy who stands outside the door when it opens its stale stinking smelling air

Air can't come inside through vents like a car cause the cabin is pressurised

It's recirculated air fact "

No. There is still air outside at 30,000ft, the engines produce huge amounts of power, some is used to to drive generators for electrical power and hydraulic pumps for control surfaces. Some of the power drives compressors to compress (the clue is in the name) the thin external air and introduce it into the cabin. Engineers are clever, trust me i am one.

walsall

Yeah an air is recirculated to control fuel consumption

I give up

It’s plane to see - that swinging discussions have reached new heights lol

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"It’s plane to see - that swinging discussions have reached new heights lol "

Pahahaha High Five Bruce!!!!!!!

Leeds

So, when do we think that Swingers clubs will re-open again?

"It’s plane to see - that swinging discussions have reached new heights lol

Pahahaha High Five Bruce!!!!!!!"

By *ooljoeMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Then we're told there's a chance of a second wave by winter time. However some countries have seen a resurgence of this virus pandemic, so it's unlikely swingers clubs and night clubs will operate anytime soon.Also,the production of vaccine for September is already in doubt.Also it's going to be a very hard task for clubs to operate. And even if the do,would you stretch your dick or fanny 2m, would you need a complete face mask with just eyes visible and gloves to play ????

who'd take a vaccine that hasn't been rigorously tested not me not that I'd take it anyway

I've not read this whole thread, to be honest I got bored and couldn't be arsed.

So with that disclaimer out of the way, heard immunity will be when things go back to normal.

Supply and demand will drive things as it always has, some will have higher morals than others but commerce will win out in the end.

The harsh reality is that some peoples lives will change, some will die but the majority won't really care as 'life goes on'.

Just a dopey man's mad ramblings so don't take it to heart.

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

"Not going to argue anymore its obvious your suited to isolation

31st May government have just said they may allow groups of 20 or more to meet up

Can meet with family members

Swimming pools will reopen

Pubs with outside areas no more than 20 people

Group sports activities can start as long as non contact

Camp sites and caravan parks can open

So things are looking up for us social people "

With response to pubs, so does this mean pubs will in affect become like restaurants having to book a table just to have a drink.

I think the good old british bars are going to become a thing of the past for quite sometime.

No more popping in for a quick or drink or catch up with friends on the way home.

Sports bars will struggle drastically to survive.

I am starting to believe that responsible club owners should get together & agree a common set of operating practices & rules to reduce the risks from covid19 to staff & customers alike.

This way, regardless of which club people attend they will know what to expect across the club scene.

Common sense measures of course. One concern I have is “track & trace” appears to be a prerequisite that gyms & hotels etc will be required. This has some clear & obvious discretion issues.

Thoughts on this approach welcome !!

walsall

I agree just another way for government to track where you are at all times and another thing to be a hackers dream

Can you imagine all the swingers being preyed by some spotty little computer geek

Leeds

"

I am starting to believe that responsible club owners should get together & agree a common set of operating practices & rules to reduce the risks from covid19 to staff & customers alike.

This way, regardless of which club people attend they will know what to expect across the club scene.

Common sense measures of course. One concern I have is “track & trace” appears to be a prerequisite that gyms & hotels etc will be required. This has some clear & obvious discretion issues.

Thoughts on this approach welcome !!"

The only common sense measure to ensure the safety of swingers club customers is to stay closed until lockdown and social distancing is totally lifted, whenever that may be.

walsall

Agreed

Which will be when all other pubs clubs and entertainment venues open

By *arracksCouple  over a year ago

Deal

we still have the flu season ahead of us, so doubt it will be safe before next Spring

Hoping I am proved wrong of course!

Leeds

"Agreed

Which will be when all other pubs clubs and entertainment venues open "

Disagree. Customers at pubs, clubs and other entertainment venues which can have social distancing in place, are not expecting to indulge in close sexual behaviour with other customers.

walsall

Don't think the entertainment industry will stay closed that long too much tax n vat paid by pubs n clubs

walsall

"Agreed

Disagree. Customers at pubs, clubs and other entertainment venues which can have social distancing in place, are not expecting to indulge in close sexual behaviour with other customers."

Ask any pub landlord if they could afford to operate on less than half customers and they will tell you a straight no

If they agree to open they would have to pay rates and any government help will stop so they won't open till social distancing is relaxed which will be in a couple of months hopefully

Plus not everyone attends a swinger club to play with others some just like to watch others like the atmosphere and to have a conversation with like minded people

It's clear from other threads you have posted along with another you aren't interested in clubs reopening so why bother commenting with such negative thoughts

Some members on here value the clubs and look forward to them opening again

Scunthorpe

"

Disagree. Customers at pubs, clubs and other entertainment venues which can have social distancing in place, are not expecting to indulge in close sexual behaviour with other customers."

I disagree, a large percentage of people going to pubs & clubs most certainly are intending to try to indulge in sexual activity with other customers... why else would you go

Cal

walsall

Perhaps the singles go to dance alone and admire the decor

Leeds

"Agreed

Disagree. Customers at pubs, clubs and other entertainment venues which can have social distancing in place, are not expecting to indulge in close sexual behaviour with other customers.

Not everyone attends a swinger club to play with others some just like to watch others like the atmosphere and to have a conversation with like minded people

It's clear from other threads you have posted along with another you aren't interested in clubs reopening so why bother commenting with such negative thoughts

"

Are you seriously suggesting that sufficient customers, to make reopening a swingers club profitable, would pay to attend a swingers club where they were expected to practice two metre social distancing?

Swingers clubs are businesses that need to make a profit to exist, most are not licensed and therefore don't have income from the sale of liquor, there's little profit derived from the sale of a few mixers, so if they have no admission income how will they exist?

I think it's important that we are realistic about the future of Swingers clubs, not dream and fantasise about what may happen, and contrary to your personal comments, I'm a regular at the clubs in and around Leeds, and I'll be one of the first to attend when they do properly reopen.

walsall

No I stated pubs and clubs would find it difficult to open at less than half capacity

My friend owns a regular bar and said he won't reopen until social distancing is stopped as his overheads wouldn't be covered and he would lose all the aid the government is giving to him

He is waiting till the social distancing rules are stopped

If you can see government's continuing to give aid to all pubs n clubs for the rest of the year paying staffs wages no rates plus rent help then your mad

When furlough stops so will social distancing

Leeds

"No I stated pubs and clubs would find it difficult to open at less than half capacity

My friend owns a regular bar and said he won't reopen until social distancing is stopped as his overheads wouldn't be covered and he would lose all the aid the government is giving to him

If you can see government's continuing to give aid to all pubs n clubs for the rest of the year paying staffs wages no rates plus rent help then your mad

When furlough stops so will social distancing"

Mate, when Cummings finally resigns, perhaps you could take over his position?

walsall

"No I stated pubs and clubs would find it difficult to open at less than half capacity

Mate, when Cummings finally resigns, perhaps you could take over his position? "

Other countries are relaxing the social distancing so why do you believe we won't in a couple of months or so

Leeds

Other countries are relaxing the social distancing so why do you believe we won't in a couple of months or so"

The whole point of this thread is to discuss when/if/ever swingers clubs will reopen. Obviously the majority of the hospitality sector will begin to reopen over the next few months with social distancing slowly reducing to zero at some point. It's my opinion that Swingers clubs will not be able to reopen, for social distancing and commercial reasons, until social distancing has reduced to that zero point.

walsall

Other countries are relaxing the social distancing so why do you believe we won't in a couple of months or so

The whole point of this thread is to discuss when/if/ever swingers clubs will reopen. Obviously the majority of the hospitality sector will begin to reopen over the next few months with social distancing slowly reducing to zero at some point. It's my opinion that Swingers clubs will not be able to reopen, for social distancing and commercial reasons, until social distancing has reduced to that zero point."

Agree with that

But I do think it will be later this year

Other countries are cutting restrictions now and we are a couple months behind so I'm hoping by maybe Sept we may see them back in business

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"RIGHT

AS WILL MAYBE

PET SHOPS

KNITTING SHOPS

A SMELLY TOILET FACTORY

A MORRIS DANCING PARADE

IRISH DANCING

HIGHLAND FLINGS

BORIS JOHNSTONE'S PANT

RANGERS FANS

SWINGERS CLUBBING

There's no way it will be 2022.

I'm not sure you can compare Poundland with a swingers club...."

I'm not, if you read the full caps comment he mentioned pet shops will be closed for the foreseeable future so I mentioned one had opened, as had poundland which is non essential retail.