FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Is it true there is planned to be a new club in Swindon ?

Is it true there is planned to be a new club in Swindon ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oveLife2 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I have heard a rumour there is to be a new club in Swindon, post Covid. Is it true?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I haven't heard anything? They'd be MAD! lol

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"I have heard a rumour there is to be a new club in Swindon, post Covid. Is it true?"

I think anyone opening any new business post Covid would need to wait to see what the landscape is like, especially in the hospitality industry. “Normal” will most likely be quite different to how it was before!

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I have heard a rumour there is to be a new club in Swindon, post Covid. Is it true?"

Rumour, definition, a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

Are you willing to say where you heard this 'rumour' or have you conveniently forgotten where you heard it or been sworn to secrecy?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've heard a rumour about it too, not far from remix apparently x

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

"I have heard a rumour there is to be a new club in Swindon, post Covid. Is it true?

Rumour, definition, a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

Are you willing to say where you heard this 'rumour' or have you conveniently forgotten where you heard it or been sworn to secrecy?"

I'll answer that for him. Another member on here told me that there is another club opening up in Swindon and I asked if the OP knew anything about it. No secrecy just friends chatting as friends do.

Bristol

Yes, the Route69 Facebook page, another memeber posted they had been chatting to someone here.Like many I was wondering if it is true and posting here seemed the best place to find out.

It's possible that post Covid could be a good time to start up. New ventures come with a clean slate and no history which affords the venture an edge. BUT, it is a big risk!

Bristol

Absolutely, but sometimes the Brave are rewarded

Bristol

Yes, the Route69 Facebook page, another memeber posted they had been chatting to someone here.Like many I was wondering if it is true and posting here seemed the best place to find out.

Bristol

I believe that fab member MistressRuby01 is opening a new club yes!

» Add a new message to this topic