FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > clubs in yorkshire....

clubs in yorkshire....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so after all this is over and were able to play safely again... was looking into going to a club. la chambre is the nearest to me but which club would people recommend in the Yorkshire area

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

We can recommend Quest in Leeds too

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Quest hun. Love it.

By *illwalkerMan  over a year ago

South Lincs

Quest in Leeds is a nice little club. It has a large bar area which is great for breaking the ice. There is also a very nice hot tub, sauna and steam room. Thoroughly recommend it.

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

It ain't going to be over sorry to be the bearer of bad news don't listen to Boris lol

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"It ain't going to be over sorry to be the bearer of bad news don't listen to Boris lol"
it will be. Why do people persist on being so doom and gloom...

OP quest is a good club.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not going to be open for several months, the club's are not a priority and social distancing cannot be maintained. Covid-19 is going to be with us for a very long time, it's not going to be here today, gone tomorrow. It effects people who are elderderly or follow poor lifestyles.......if you are overweight watch out you are in the vulnerable category.

"It's not going to be open for several months, the club's are not a priority and social distancing cannot be maintained. Covid-19 is going to be with us for a very long time, it's not going to be here today, gone tomorrow. It effects people who are elderderly or follow poor lifestyles.......if you are overweight watch out you are in the vulnerable category."
what has that got to do with which clubs to visit.

By *winging_couple300Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Most clubs are no different to regular bars so when they open expect some clubs to open that can maintain decent social distancing, as for private rooms etc I would imagine that to be further down the line but as a social venue I don’t see it any differently.

As for the ops question we like Asylum in Rawmarsh, friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

"It's not going to be open for several months, the club's are not a priority and social distancing cannot be maintained. Covid-19 is going to be with us for a very long time, it's not going to be here today, gone tomorrow. It effects people who are elderderly or follow poor lifestyles.......if you are overweight watch out you are in the vulnerable category. what has that got to do with which clubs to visit. "
it will be long wait before they are open, a response to earlier comments

"It's not going to be open for several months, the club's are not a priority and social distancing cannot be maintained. Covid-19 is going to be with us for a very long time, it's not going to be here today, gone tomorrow. It effects people who are elderderly or follow poor lifestyles.......if you are overweight watch out you are in the vulnerable category. what has that got to do with which clubs to visit. it will be long wait before they are open, a response to earlier comments "
I'd say by the end of the year at the latest. As social distancing measures are being reduced slowly in other places... and let's face it .. it's that which needs removing for clubs to open x

Lancashire

Still can't do out at 1 metre apart lol

we are also nearest to la chambre too and obviously different for us as a couple to a single guy but would highly reccomend both quest in leeds and cupids in Manchester ( cupids our favourite) . We have attended la chambre and through no fault of the staff at all as they seem lovely it's just not for us as it just didn't feel clean and it felt like a meat market and I was on the table the few times we have been. so if you do get to a club...any club ....be respectful and not creepy following expecting play ...by all means talk to people but not creepy lol . ..but like I say we've not been to la chambre for quite a long time so may have had things put in place and changed . Xx

Mrs xx

By *eedsnoiseMan  over a year ago

York/Leeds/Harrogate

Both clubs in Leeds are good (Quest and Pandora) - Quest is more modern looking, like a bar in the front bit with the playrooms, sauna and hot tub in the back. Pandora is huge and has lots of "interesting" rooms and a fantastic dungeon but does perhaps have more of a "sticky carpet" feel about it

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

We’ve enjoy Qurst a couple times and totally enjoyed our time there. One eye opener is the dungeon. Lol it’s very very light compared to the dark ones we’ve been in ... well set out club and well staffed ...

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

If you hop over to lancs and Manchester then Cupid’s is our chosen club to play. Enjoy ...

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Both clubs in Leeds are good (Quest and Pandora) - Quest is more modern looking, like a bar in the front bit with the playrooms, sauna and hot tub in the back. Pandora is huge and has lots of "interesting" rooms and a fantastic dungeon but does perhaps have more of a "sticky carpet" feel about it "

I understand Pandora has a nice pool if that`s your thing?

By *eedsnoiseMan  over a year ago

York/Leeds/Harrogate

"Both clubs in Leeds are good (Quest and Pandora) - Quest is more modern looking, like a bar in the front bit with the playrooms, sauna and hot tub in the back. Pandora is huge and has lots of "interesting" rooms and a fantastic dungeon but does perhaps have more of a "sticky carpet" feel about it

I understand Pandora has a nice pool if that`s your thing?"

It does, yes, and you know you've been swinging too long when going for a swim whilst not nude seems weird

Lancashire

Still have to sheep and maintain the metre rules 1may being the next rule lol

By *layer oneMan  over a year ago

mirfield

Am a member at Quest and I may have missed this but What’s happening with club membership at the moment? As am looking forward to going back but by the end of all this ill have to renew.

Can you go as a single male or are they couples only?

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Although I’m down the road from Quest I prefer to go to Cupid’s in Manchester. I’ve a soft spot for that place.

I've been to La Chambre a few times and I think it gets a lot more stick than it deserves.

I havent had a problem with anyone there, some guys can be a little much and obviously nobody needs that.

I think if they had a bit of an update and were more strict on dress code/people coming in, then it would have the potential to be great. Worth a try in my opinion

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"It's not going to be open for several months, the club's are not a priority and social distancing cannot be maintained. Covid-19 is going to be with us for a very long time, it's not going to be here today, gone tomorrow. It effects people who are elderderly or follow poor lifestyles.......if you are overweight watch out you are in the vulnerable category."
I was waiting for the comment that strayed away from the original post and drifted into another remark about the virus

Congratulations your medal is in the post

We have been to both Pandoras and Quest on numerous occasions and thoroughly had a great time in both

» Add a new message to this topic