FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Man to man action and Club Play

Man to man action and Club Play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_Marius OP   Man  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Hi all; I have a question for my future knowledge. Those of you bi couples who, genuinely, love your bi men and you have attended Club Play frequently in the past...what would you say would be the best night at the club for a bi guy to mingle with as many bi-male MF couples as possible? Or is any night more or less just as well-attended in terms of bi-male couples? Much appreciated Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Currently Faraway

Any suggestions?? x

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

No party is probably you’re best bet but who knows all depends on who’s around on each night!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went to the attic in derby and i got fucked by a guy who was there with his wife and sucked another one off

Currently Faraway

"I went to the attic in derby and i got fucked by a guy who was there with his wife and sucked another one off"

Much appreciated but I meant Club Play as in "Club Play (formerly SX) xx

"Hi all; I have a question for my future knowledge. Those of you bi couples who, genuinely, love your bi men and you have attended Club Play frequently in the past...what would you say would be the best night at the club for a bi guy to mingle with as many bi-male MF couples as possible? Or is any night more or less just as well-attended in terms of bi-male couples? Much appreciated Xx"

Before club play opened we where very careful to make sure that everyone felt comfortable in the club and male on male play was not fround on and everyone could be what they wanted and just be themselves.

Although in saying that we do have a Tgirl only changing room and a full time open Bi playroom but I have seen people play Bi in many different areas of the club. For instance I have seen a woman chained in one Czech glory hole and a man chained in the other next to her, thats just a normal night at Club Play.

The club is kinda legendary for it's all inclusive private Bi parties that it originated from before it opened years ago. We aim still to hold these every 6-8 weeks once we can open again safely. Certain other events like pandemonium are not specificly Bi events but do have a large kink and Bi element as the name suggests Pan-demonium where just about anything goes.

A few have tried to paint club play as just a Bi club but it is so,so much more! Everyone respects each others sexuality Straight,Bi or Trans ect and if they don't they are asked to leave. The club has become for some a haven from the world where they are accepted and feel comfortable unlike anywhere else. This philosophy we intend to keep and can't wait to reopen Play when safe to do so again xx

Paul & Dawn & Hanky

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Been to Club Play (SX) several times on bi and non bi nights. I would highly recommend the bi nights for yourself as it’s more likely have others like yourself plan their first visit as well.

In the end, it’ll always depend on who turns up if you’ll find the right person or couple, but go with no expectations and you should be ok

Iv always wanted to suck a few guys off in a, club xx

Currently Faraway

"Hi all; I have a question for my future knowledge. Those of you bi couples who, genuinely, love your bi men and you have attended Club Play frequently in the past...what would you say would be the best night at the club for a bi guy to mingle with as many bi-male MF couples as possible? Or is any night more or less just as well-attended in terms of bi-male couples? Much appreciated Xx

Before club play opened we where very careful to make sure that everyone felt comfortable in the club and male on male play was not fround on and everyone could be what they wanted and just be themselves.

Although in saying that we do have a Tgirl only changing room and a full time open Bi playroom but I have seen people play Bi in many different areas of the club. For instance I have seen a woman chained in one Czech glory hole and a man chained in the other next to her, thats just a normal night at Club Play.

The club is kinda legendary for it's all inclusive private Bi parties that it originated from before it opened years ago. We aim still to hold these every 6-8 weeks once we can open again safely. Certain other events like pandemonium are not specificly Bi events but do have a large kink and Bi element as the name suggests Pan-demonium where just about anything goes.

A few have tried to paint club play as just a Bi club but it is so,so much more! Everyone respects each others sexuality Straight,Bi or Trans ect and if they don't they are asked to leave. The club has become for some a haven from the world where they are accepted and feel comfortable unlike anywhere else. This philosophy we intend to keep and can't wait to reopen Play when safe to do so again xx

Paul & Dawn & Hanky "

My friendliest greetings Paul, Dawn and Hanky, I wasn't aware of your private bi parties but, I will definitely want to experience them in the future for sure, and even attend your Pandemonium nights...I've been even talking to some couples who haven't been to your club before and I'd love to instigate a gathering there. That's not to say that I would say 'no' to visiting your club on a non-bi night as such.

Much respect to you guys xxxx

Eventually I'm hoping I'm confident enough to get to a club

Currently Faraway

"Eventually I'm hoping I'm confident enough to get to a club "

It does take guts fella, but it’s not life-or-death scary. Just walk through the threshold of the doors and hopefully you’ll find nice people to chat with and maybe have a good time with xx

» Add a new message to this topic