FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Parties at Chams ...

Parties at Chams ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensual Eroticism OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derby

Laid naked sunbathing in garden & reminiscing about all our visits to Chams.

What have been your favourite experiences ...

One of the best for me was Rum n Reggae party 2018 ... rain tried to spoil it but how could an afternoon of rum punch and reggae music with hot sexy people be anything but a huge success!!

We always enjoy ourselves though

Missing our friends, can’t wait til we see you all again.

Stay safe everyone Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Late August Bank holiday Sunday last year. Still live in naive and ignorant hope it will happen again this year.

By *inkpinkpinkWoman  over a year ago

Subalot Castle

I visited a few years ago with some friends and we met a new male friend that we sent round the club to gather up 6 more males that had taken our eye.

So 3 ladies and 7 guys in a private room....you can use your imaginations I'm sure but my god it was one hot evening.

We left the door open so people could peek in. Phewwww I'm all hot and horny now just thinking about it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh so many good memories. 3 years ago I was young and naive...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My first naked night was awesome..

But been many times

Great friends fun and frolics

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

Yes we've had a few fun nights there...

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Ahh. Thinking back through some fabulous times. Just one small highlight springs to mind, my current lady friend at the time had arranged (unbeknownst to me) to pick up a new lady friend we'd found through site) and also they would spend the afternoon handcuffed together! We duly did. Had a little fun at our friend's house before and carried on to a very busy bbw Sunday afternoon party. The reception we received around the club was amazing! We even got a round of applause from one group of very good looking black lads on rounding the top of one of the staircases.

The three of us retired to a private room for the girls to play together and after a while a vwe guy was invited in to play with our new friend doggy whilst my lady friend lay on her back under me and the girls looked into each other's eyes. (there was definitely a connection between the girls from my lady's point of view.

Happy days

» Add a new message to this topic