FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BISEXUAL PEOPLE OF YORKSHIRE

BISEXUAL PEOPLE OF YORKSHIRE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_Marius OP   Man  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

And beyond! How many of you would be interested in uniting and trying to twist some people's arms in order to have a bisexual Friday or Saturday night in one of the swingers' clubs in Yorkshire, after safety resumes in our lives? I am pretty sure I AM NOT the only one who is fed up of bi-male-friendly nights falling during midweek days? There's gotta be more of you surely? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Currently Faraway

Any ideas about how many people would be required for enough "business interest"?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only "Yorkshire" club I can think of is Quest. And as they do cater for bi fun on other nights of the week, it must be much better for business to open up the weekends to widest possible groups of customers not limit it. Perhaps a "bi room" or allocating bi-hours in the hot tub on weekends couldnt be tried. When its open of course. If it manages to survive til next year

Currently Faraway

"Only "Yorkshire" club I can think of is Quest. And as they do cater for bi fun on other nights of the week, it must be much better for business to open up the weekends to widest possible groups of customers not limit it. Perhaps a "bi room" or allocating bi-hours in the hot tub on weekends couldnt be tried. When its open of course. If it manages to survive til next year "

Will all due respect fellow bi gent (and I'm not having a go at you), this is what I can't stomach. The silliness that we are a "smaller" group. There are clubs only slightly further south that host fantastically busy bi Friday and Saturday nights, and this is Leeds we're talking about; the biggest city of one of the biggest counties in England. we're not talking about Filey...Surely if enough of us gather and ask for a bi night during the weekend, it could happen? Even if was in the form of a "private" bi party in a club? x

By *hades Of GreyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Only "Yorkshire" club I can think of is Quest. And as they do cater for bi fun on other nights of the week, it must be much better for business to open up the weekends to widest possible groups of customers not limit it. Perhaps a "bi room" or allocating bi-hours in the hot tub on weekends couldnt be tried. When its open of course. If it manages to survive til next year

"

A high percentage of swinger club clients, male and female, are Bi to some extent, and they attend events that are not directly advertised as Bi, it can be tricky identifying them in the heat of the moment. I think the answer to this may be to have something that identifies one as Bi, say a blue wristband or similar. The other suggestion of an area designated to Bi would also be a good idea. Also, I think that all sessions could be advertised as Bi friendly.

Currently Faraway

"

A high percentage of swinger club clients, male and female, are Bi to some extent, and they attend events that are not directly advertised as Bi, it can be tricky identifying them in the heat of the moment. I think the answer to this may be to have something that identifies one as Bi, say a blue wristband or similar. The other suggestion of an area designated to Bi would also be a good idea. Also, I think that all sessions could be advertised as Bi friendly."

Your suggestion is a good one, but only if there would be a designated "Bisexual room", like the one that I fondly remember from 2X2 club in Gran Canaria. That, in combination with colour-coded wristbands is also good. Then again, my guess is that quite a few husbands/male partners who are secretly bi would feel iffy about wearing one. Hence why a dedicated bi night, during a weekend, might be a nice way for everybody to feel safe, without the concern of disdained looks...I know some will say that even midweek bi nights are busy but let'e be honest, weekends could be a lot busier, bi-wise. How many bi couples and singles would stay up late on a weekday, in the midst of work and school (if they have little ones)?

By *hades Of GreyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

TBH, it's not rocket science to communicate your sexuality to others before, or even during, a liaison. Often a couple will ask me if I'm bi or not before any fun. Clubs are a commercial venture and need to make a profit. The last thing they'll want to do is restrict admissions by having Bi only nights during weekends from which they get most of their income.

Currently Faraway

"TBH, it's not rocket science to communicate your sexuality to others before, or even during, a liaison. Often a couple will ask me if I'm bi or not before any fun. Clubs are a commercial venture and need to make a profit. The last thing they'll want to do is restrict admissions by having Bi only nights during weekends from which they get most of their income."

I’ve never been asked if I am bi before or during play...and yes, weekends are busy, but nobody has suggested making each and every weekend as a bisexual weekend evening. Once a month would be nice!!

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Club I go to in Dunstable has a bi/tv with couples on the 3rd Saturday of the month, well attended and great people

» Add a new message to this topic