FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Shy guys

Shy guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cooby5555 OP   Man  over a year ago

galway

Hi just a quick question guys, do you think shy respectful guys have any chance at clubs tks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My missis likes shy guys, mind you she would shag anything that smelled nice

By *orksfuncoupleCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

It depends, because shy in a club can be awkward, and if you're guy that follows couples round then thats creepy.

But then the flip side is confidence can come across as arrogance x

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

seen guys join our local then don't even go in the bar area go and sit in the reception chill out room ,where phones are allowed and sit on fabs we always say if you go on holiday would you sit in a bar and not speak to anyone ? or they wait top of stairs and follow cpls you only get out what you put in.

Kitten likes a shy guy, think many women get a kick out of bringing the animal out in a shy guy, it’s worth the wait usually I’d say!

"seen guys join our local then don't even go in the bar area go and sit in the reception chill out room ,where phones are allowed and sit on fabs we always say if you go on holiday would you sit in a bar and not speak to anyone ? or they wait top of stairs and follow cpls you only get out what you put in."

You know a club where people are allowed on their phones?

I wish the ones I go to had areas like this.

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

Shy or creepy there are generally too many guys in clubs as it is and way too many creepy ones BUT pushy ones are far worse so be shy BUT do not be creepy

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Hi just a quick question guys, do you think shy respectful guys have any chance at clubs tks "

Our experience in clubs is: the guys who do well at clubs are the ones who put themselves about and chat to people. Those who stand quietly waiting for someone to talk to them often seem to have a boring night.

To get you over the shyness though, make your goal "just to chat". Wander around the club and say Hi to people, if you have three or four good conversations then you will feel like you've had a good night... certainly a better night than standing on your own.

Cal

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

As a quiet guy who always errs on the side of not intruding, yes, there's a lot of keeping out of the way while other people have fun. Heh.

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

Respectful, absolutely. Shy, maybe not so much.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

There’s a list of types of people that we’ll never play with.

Pushy, arrogant, persistent, argumentative, entitled, loud, brash.. All these would be ignored or swiftly sent packing..

We’re much more likely to play with someone who has taken the trouble to introduce themselves in a non confrontational way and then waited to be invited into conversation or whatever activities we’re involved in.

Treat a swingers club like any other social interaction, try to read what people want to do, catch their eye, chance a smile or two.

Absolutely, do not follow around like the wanking dead or a towel zombie. We’ve been known to just stop playing and leave if someone persists.

The people that get to play with us are the ones who appear normal and can hold a conversation, not just about sex.

galway

Tks for advice l will take it on board

I’m another quiet guy who always errs on the side of not wanting to intrude often at my own expense

galway

[Removed by poster at 10/06/20 20:09:13]

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"I’m another quiet guy who always errs on the side of not wanting to intrude often at my own expense "

Yep, know exactly how you feel.

By *rafficvanMan  over a year ago

Middletown

"My missis likes shy guys, mind you she would shag anything that smelled nice"
;L

By *ealArtfulDodgerMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hey all I'm a relative noob at this 9 months on the scene always at Club F (Stanley near God's country... Gateshead btw.. n God's own Futbaaaawwwlll Team... Toon Toon Black n White Army.!)

Anyhoo back on point I ain't a shy guy at all, but my first intro to Club F I was brickin it, indeed my First night only 2 Nights later I nearly turned the car around n drive home as I felt that sick..! But you know what as many ppl have said on here a smile a nod, or even a quick hi to both singles MnF can't go amiss now can it... I've seen guys sit there all night like a rabbit in a headlights and it's both upsetting (for the guy/gal) and ain't gonna get you any action whatsoever...

All I will say is this put ya persona on the shelf act like you mean it, be James Bond, or Luther or whatever you think floats the ladies boats... Without bein a Jeremy n who knows...?

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Last real point of advice guys, if you’re trying to be invited to play with a couple it should go without saying that you need to engage with and get the trust of the man as well as chatting to the lady.

» Add a new message to this topic