FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Virtual Le Boudoir

Virtual Le Boudoir

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *estofboth OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Has anybody tried one of their party event club nights? Curious how it works and if it’s any good

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss t mr sCouple  over a year ago

essex

Following this

By *NightingaleCouple  over a year ago

Watching

Sounds fun following this too!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi guys,

I went to the international Larry on Friday, it was good fun but people took a while to get used to the platform. There were different rooms for play, and a room with a DJ all night for dancing. Because it was international it was running for 12 hours and Ingot to meet some fun american and Canadian couples. A lot of the british people left after a few hours unfortunately.

By *estofboth OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Thanks dark and stormy. So is everybody on cam then?

We’re thinking it might be like the fab chat rooms except you can start private chats with people and there’s more cams?

"Thanks dark and stormy. So is everybody on cam then?

We’re thinking it might be like the fab chat rooms except you can start private chats with people and there’s more cams? "

I'm not sure if you can start private cam chats with people, you probably can. Yes, it's similar to the fab chat rooms but the people are more attractive and it's an organised event. Everyone can cam up if they want.

"Hi guys,

I went to the international Larry on Friday, it was good fun but people took a while to get used to the platform. There were different rooms for play, and a room with a DJ all night for dancing. Because it was international it was running for 12 hours and Ingot to meet some fun american and Canadian couples. A lot of the british people left after a few hours unfortunately."

Thank you for this T and I are looking forward to attending one of the events in a couple of weeks once we have reunited; your post is really helpful

By *exylondongrlWoman  over a year ago

Esher

Have to say the standard of people on the party was very high. Looking forward to this weekends again.

By *museBouche31Woman  over a year ago

Reigate

I attended on Friday and was very nicely surprised with the number of people that logged on! I didn’t know if it would be popular or not, but I think it shows that LB’s has a strong following. There was quite a lot of chat going on, as well as some hot action later on in the proceedings

I hadn’t really been on cam much before, but after some help from the resident tech support guy (who was lovely) I got into the swing of things.

Lots of hot couples and singles. Different rooms to chat in. Music to get the party going. I’ll be back again for a second look and to make some connections for when we can eventually get naked in the same room

» Add a new message to this topic