FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Newspapers reporting that glory holes are a safer way of getting that itch scratched!

Newspapers reporting that glory holes are a safer way of getting that itch scratched!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I just thought I would share this with you, I'm not necessarily saying it's the way forward I just thought it might be interesting for people to read. As it's Metro newspaper I think this is one of the allowed links to share.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/10/health-bosses-tell-people-have-sex-glory-holes-avoid-coronavirus-12834082/?ito=facebook%7Csocial%7Cmetroukfacebook

Have a good day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inathetartTV/TS  over a year ago

DERBY

ah they must of read my post on here, i suggested this over a month ago on here,but as usual the "experts" on here turned it into a joke,lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haha I don’t suppose they posted a map to find your nearest one did they?

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

It would be a solution to some, but most want more intimate contact right now, not just a 'detached' blowjob. Gloryholes are great as an option at events with no distancing; so it's your choice to go in there or not. But when it's your only option, I think the novelty will wear off

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Sounds like fun.....and we can open on Saturday for one! Looking forward to emptying those heavy balls....

By *andypair2018Couple  over a year ago

bedford

Now looking to reduce distance to 1m so if you can shoot ya load that far then your all sorted

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think as long as all parties keep their facemasks on, there's no issue.

By *ild n NaughtyMan  over a year ago

south Cheshire

So miss glory holes having my bi cock drained in chameleons on bi mondays is heaven also sucking bi cock in there too!!!

» Add a new message to this topic