FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bi nights

Bi nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I experienced my first ever club visit just before lockdown and really looking forward to going to more clubs once they are all back up and running. I would really like to experience a bi night at a club. I would love to hear about your experiences and recommendations of which clubs do the best bi nights etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olidOak85Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I experienced my first ever club visit just before lockdown and really looking forward to going to more clubs once they are all back up and running. I would really like to experience a bi night at a club. I would love to hear about your experiences and recommendations of which clubs do the best bi nights etc "

I'll be following this too - awaiting the responses eagerly! Wonder if it would be full of couples, or quite a few singles in the mix? Either way - I simply cannot wait for the clubs to re-open!

By *ornyspiceCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Feel free to play bi with Mrs Horny when Chams reopens and it's safe to play??

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Vanilla Alternative do a great Bi night, also The Greenhouse in Luton hold a bi night every Friday. Or did when they where open both great experiences

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chams on a Monday evening.

Interested in this post, sounds ideal way of meeting bi couples. Im OK meeting couples but went to a social and I just felt awkward,as everyone seemed to be mainly couples who knew each other and sat in groups. Is it the same in clubs or is it best to arrange to meet a couple there and go with the flow?

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"I experienced my first ever club visit just before lockdown and really looking forward to going to more clubs once they are all back up and running. I would really like to experience a bi night at a club. I would love to hear about your experiences and recommendations of which clubs do the best bi nights etc

I'll be following this too - awaiting the responses eagerly! Wonder if it would be full of couples, or quite a few singles in the mix? Either way - I simply cannot wait for the clubs to re-open! "

I'll say this again; we direly need a proper bi night on a F r i d a y or S a t u r d a y night in Leeds.

I've posted this even:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1029357

By *p 4 fun 777Man  over a year ago

gwent

[Removed by poster at 15/06/20 15:59:56]

By *p 4 fun 777Man  over a year ago

gwent

Have you tryed the greenhouse sauna in Newport on a Saturday it’s bi evening/night

"Vanilla Alternative do a great Bi night, also The Greenhouse in Luton hold a bi night every Friday. Or did when they where open both great experiences "

Vanilla Alternative is top of my list to try it looks good

"Vanilla Alternative do a great Bi night, also The Greenhouse in Luton hold a bi night every Friday. Or did when they where open both great experiences "

The Greenhouse is definitely one of our favourite nights

"Vanilla Alternative do a great Bi night, also The Greenhouse in Luton hold a bi night every Friday. Or did when they where open both great experiences

Vanilla Alternative is top of my list to try it looks good "

VA is great but Jaydees just down the road we think is even better

"Vanilla Alternative do a great Bi night, also The Greenhouse in Luton hold a bi night every Friday. Or did when they where open both great experiences

Vanilla Alternative is top of my list to try it looks good

VA is great but Jaydees just down the road we think is even better"

Ok great thank you. Will be sure to try there as well

By *ymruambythCouple  over a year ago

grantham

Naughty Bi Nature party at Arousals on the 3rd Sat of the month (usually, hope it continues when everything starts up again) is we think the best Bi night in the country and one of the few that are on a Saturday night.

There are a number of t-girls due to the party being shared, but usually lots of couples as well as a number of single women and men, although the single guys are generally a small number compared to most bi club nights we have found.

Also, good dancefloor and if action is your thing - I think we see more of it here than anywhere else. Nice non-cliquey crowd too.

On Mondays we would choose Chams, and Friday VA though - none are bad nights.

Love bi nights but not enough women go

By *RSTCouple  over a year ago

S. Northants

We'd be very interested in a bi night. We were talking about going out to a club, but then Covid decided to interfere. We're both bi and would love to explore.

Is it best to go along and see what happens or arrange to meet a couple there?

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Townhouse do a bi night on a Friday, every other month, really well attended & a great mix of couples and singles - and you have to be bi to attend, to ensure there’s not a loads of people there to watch but not play!!

Arousals in Dunstable is our number one choice. A wonderfully well run night with a good mixture of friendly non pushy people.

Also most importantly for us, very trans friendly. We’ve made some great friends.

"Naughty Bi Nature party at Arousals on the 3rd Sat of the month (usually, hope it continues when everything starts up again) is we think the best Bi night in the country and one of the few that are on a Saturday night.

There are a number of t-girls due to the party being shared, but usually lots of couples as well as a number of single women and men, although the single guys are generally a small number compared to most bi club nights we have found.

Also, good dancefloor and if action is your thing - I think we see more of it here than anywhere else. Nice non-cliquey crowd too.

"

"Townhouse do a bi night on a Friday, every other month, really well attended & a great mix of couples and singles - and you have to be bi to attend, to ensure there’s not a loads of people there to watch but not play!! "

"Arousals in Dunstable is our number one choice. A wonderfully well run night with a good mixture of friendly non pushy people.

Also most importantly for us, very trans friendly. We’ve made some great friends."

Townhouse have a good bi nights always lots going on in the darkroom

By *ornado69Man  over a year ago

High Wycombe

"Chams on a Monday evening. "

Love bi night at Chams. The last Monday before lockdown I had a fantastic time with a couple in the room with the window. Steamed the window up for over an hour ..

By *ymguy1966Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

I'll be taking my first trip to Chams when it's open, can't wait.

"I'll be taking my first trip to Chams when it's open, can't wait. "

Join the queue for the jacuzzi

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

"Townhouse have a good bi nights always lots going on in the darkroom "

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

Just look at our profile when the clubs are back open.. we joke that we are like trip advisor for bi events! We find all the best ones Xxx

Currently Faraway

I am vaguely aware that Pandora in Leeds was going to do a bisexual night, waaay pre-lockdown, is anybody aware of how that panned out?

Greenhouse in Newport do a Bi night every Saturday, don't need membership just pay on the door. I can't wait to get back there (once safe to do so), great night with awesome people!

"Townhouse do a bi night on a Friday, every other month, really well attended & a great mix of couples and singles - and you have to be bi to attend, to ensure there’s not a loads of people there to watch but not play!! "

Will there ever be a bi daytime party as well as the night time party?? been the night time bi party and yes the dark room gets packed ??????

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Townhouse do a bi night on a Friday, every other month, really well attended & a great mix of couples and singles - and you have to be bi to attend, to ensure there’s not a loads of people there to watch but not play!!

Will there ever be a bi daytime party as well as the night time party?? been the night time bi party and yes the dark room gets packed ??????"

We've tried various parties in the day and they don't get supported. The only one that is a rip roaring success is our MILF Monday event x

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

"I experienced my first ever club visit just before lockdown and really looking forward to going to more clubs once they are all back up and running. I would really like to experience a bi night at a club. I would love to hear about your experiences and recommendations of which clubs do the best bi nights etc "

Our Bi night once a month on a Friday is always so busy and very active! I have to say it’s one of my fave events to work, everyone is awesome and all of our customers say they have the best time.

VA

Xx

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I cant wait to get the bi nights up and running again. Ive missed so many people

Currently Faraway

"I cant wait to get the bi nights up and running again. Ive missed so many people "

Is one allowed to add you or put you on their hotlist and hopefully get to experience your bi nights in the future? x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Townhouse and Chams, though there are many good reputations around. Find the facilities and opening days, once reopen, then go for it, if there's flexibility.

If clubs struggle initially for numbers, they could be more encouraging of bi action on general days, including perhaps armbands to signal interest.

Following this. Lady half would like to see me suck a guy

By *anielpiercedMan  over a year ago

by the seaside

I can highly recommend Spicy Minx's bi nights at the Vanilla Alternative club. Been attending these for years and they are simply one of the best nights around. The club itself is fantastic if you haven't been before and the great crowd this event draws is really inclusive...try it you won't regret it

By *anielpiercedMan  over a year ago

by the seaside

"I cant wait to get the bi nights up and running again. Ive missed so many people "

Missed you too

By *ung_londonMan  over a year ago

London

At the risk of this becoming a complete SpicyMinx love fest can I add my recommendation for the bi-nights she runs. The crowd is really well-balanced, she takes huge care to put newcomers at ease and keep things friendly, fun and appropriate for different guests.

Everyone is having a tough time thanks to this virus, but it must be particularly hard when you have created something so successful that is hard to restart during social distancing. But when her Bi-nights return I can enthusiastically recommend you visit!

Huntingdon

"I cant wait to get the bi nights up and running again. Ive missed so many people

Is one allowed to add you or put you on their hotlist and hopefully get to experience your bi nights in the future? x "

Of course

Huntingdon

"At the risk of this becoming a complete SpicyMinx love fest can I add my recommendation for the bi-nights she runs. The crowd is really well-balanced, she takes huge care to put newcomers at ease and keep things friendly, fun and appropriate for different guests.

Everyone is having a tough time thanks to this virus, but it must be particularly hard when you have created something so successful that is hard to restart during social distancing. But when her Bi-nights return I can enthusiastically recommend you visit!"

Let's just say last time I had a break the first event was phenomenal I cannot wait

By *rivate roomMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

Is there plenty of open play and kissing with bi fun?.

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"Naughty Bi Nature party at Arousals on the 3rd Sat of the month (usually, hope it continues when everything starts up again) is we think the best Bi night in the country and one of the few that are on a Saturday night.

"

Bracknell

Like to watch transvestites and couples getting passionate?

Bracknell

Tvs kissing a m or f is horny?

High Wycombe

Love Chams bi nights they are the best. Can't wait until it reopens. Just need to find a willing mf couple as I need to practice my BJ skills with the wife watching. Something super erotic looking into the lady's eyes as I suck her man's cock.

High Wycombe

Would happily let you suck my cock while she watches.

"I experienced my first ever club visit just before lockdown and really looking forward to going to more clubs once they are all back up and running. I would really like to experience a bi night at a club. I would love to hear about your experiences and recommendations of which clubs do the best bi nights etc Spicyminx's bi party at Jaydees is one of the best I've attended, also Naughty Bi Nature at Arousals, both excellent. Can't wait to get back to them! "

Spicyminx's bi party at Jaydees is one of the best I've attended, also Naughty Bi Nature at Arousals, both excellent. Can't wait to get back to them!

By *urocougarCouple  over a year ago

watton

The Greenhouse is definitely one of our favourite nights "

We would love to try the greenhouse when it’s open again

By *irgilMan  over a year ago

Whitton

The Greenhouse is definitely one of our favourite nights "

no smoke without fire - your profile is sensational!!!!

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

Mmmm it’s like counting down to Christmas, can’t wait for these nights to get up and running again, missed seeing so many friends.

I think it would be a very relaxing evening.. just getting up to whatever took your fancy....

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"Spicyminx's bi party at Jaydees is one of the best I've attended, also Naughty Bi Nature at Arousals, both excellent. Can't wait to get back to them! "

By *ab sex sandwichCouple  over a year ago

Gatwick Dungeon

"I experienced my first ever club visit just before lockdown and really looking forward to going to more clubs once they are all back up and running. I would really like to experience a bi night at a club. I would love to hear about your experiences and recommendations of which clubs do the best bi nights etc

Our Bi night once a month on a Friday is always so busy and very active! I have to say it’s one of my fave events to work, everyone is awesome and all of our customers say they have the best time.

VA

Xx"

Agree A great club and Spicy’s night is simply brilliant fun. Look forward to seeing people there whenever the club reopens.

NBN is also on our list. Mr has tried to visit a few times, but life got in the way each time Needs to be ticked off the club list

no smoke without fire - your profile is sensational!!!! "

Thank you

Have to come along to greenhouse when we’re there

Fire

Whitton

no smoke without fire - your profile is sensational!!!!

Thank you

Have to come along to greenhouse when we’re there

Fire "

sounds like a plan! have you been to many bi nights at vanilla alternative?

Huntingdon

"Spicyminx's bi party at Jaydees is one of the best I've attended, also Naughty Bi Nature at Arousals, both excellent. Can't wait to get back to them! "

The great thing about this now is the nights will be further apart again. . Changes are in the making. Youre looking at 2 unique but awesome events twice a month when the time is right

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids do a bi night once a month called un bi liveable usually on a Monday night x

Whitton

hi no smoke without fire - Are you ok to message me on fab? would love to chat more xxx

By *ung_londonMan  over a year ago

London

"Spicyminx's bi party at Jaydees is one of the best I've attended, also Naughty Bi Nature at Arousals, both excellent. Can't wait to get back to them!

The great thing about this now is the nights will be further apart again. . Changes are in the making. Youre looking at 2 unique but awesome events twice a month when the time is right "

That is something to look forward to! Really pleased to hear it - thanks for all the hard work that goes into making these things happen x

Can’t wait for you next bi night at Jaydees

High Wycombe

Love Chameleons bi nights on a Monday. Had plenty of fun in the jacuzzi's, and a toe curling mfm in the cinema, first sandwich omg toe curling.... Last bi night before lockdown was with a beautiful couple, sensual, erotic and we took our time...

VA has an excellent bi night and would thoroughly recommend going.

By *oner HornCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I'll be following this too - awaiting the responses eagerly! Wonder if it would be full of couples, or quite a few singles in the mix? Either way - I simply cannot wait for the clubs to re-open!

I'll say this again; we direly need a proper bi night on a F r i d a y or S a t u r d a y night in Leeds.

I've posted this even:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1029357"

I agree...some of us cant make once a month on a thursday

I'm from the cotswolds, where would the nearest club be for me please xx

"I'm from the cotswolds, where would the nearest club be for me please xx"

Home page on here has a club review section. Click on that and all the clubs are listed along with links to their websites.

Thanks my secret xx

» Add a new message to this topic