FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Abfabs Wednesdays.

Abfabs Wednesdays.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have now been to Abfabs on a Friday & loved it. Thinking of going tonight & wondered if it's just as good on a Wednesday?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Have now been to Abfabs on a Friday & loved it. Thinking of going tonight & wondered if it's just as good on a Wednesday? "

No don't go it's full of single males, it rubbish......

and dont look at my profile either!

LOL

"

No don't go it's full of single males, it rubbish......

and dont look at my profile either!

LOL

"

Lol, ok I won't look!

Thanks for the advice.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

We've been on a Wednesday and didn't find it rubbish although it admittedly didn't have the hectic party vibe you get at the weekends.

I guess it's down to what you're looking for. We like it less hectic and don't feel comfortable with the 'young & beautiful' weekend crowd. However, it's true to say more single guys go on a Monday or Wednesday so although couples may find it a reasonable night, single guys may struggle more to get some fun purely because of numbers.

If you like chilling naked with others in the pool or jacuzzi and like watching people having sex with the chance you 'may' be able to get involved then Wednesdays might be your thing (and cheaper than the weekend). If you like wall to wall action then you're likely to be disappointed.

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

we have been to kestrals on a weds many times (it turns into adfabs in the evening) and love it. the people are very relaxed and friendly and play there is always fun. true you do get single guys there but we have never had any issues as they respect no. Tuesday has now gone down the same route as weds where you can go in all day and stay thru to the evening at no extra cost. go with an open mind and enjoy

Woking-ish

Having gone to Abfabs last night I can report it was fun! Apparently not a busy wednesday but still a good evening. Yes there were a fair number of single guys but I think they were all well behaved, I know I was lol!

Met a lovely couple and had great fun, bring on next time.

Had a change of plan last night, so have now booked to go on Friday. I will be trying out a Wednesday in the next couple of weeks.

Woking-ish

"Had a change of plan last night, so have now booked to go on Friday. I will be trying out a Wednesday in the next couple of weeks.

"

Go on tell us, it was just too far to go last night!

LOL

"

Go on tell us, it was just too far to go last night!

LOL

"

didn't want to drink & walk!

» Add a new message to this topic