FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Track & Trace and Clubs Opening

Track & Trace and Clubs Opening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *carlet Rose Red OP   Woman  over a year ago

Woodley

Just a thought some clubs are looking to open on the 4th of July. Good luck to them. I wonder how the track and trace system will work. Just remember you will all have to leave contact details and I'm sure track and trace will not be discreet. It's ok if you have nothing to hide as a couple but what about the rest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *L and BitchCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Most clubs take your details as you need to be members x

Woodley

Yes I know that but a lot of people still like to be discreet. If you attend on a night you will be up for track and trace if a break out of covid happens in that club then all that attended that night will have to be contacted. I'm fine with that but I wonder how many won't

Durham

I don't think the information of where you had been exposed will be given out so it shouldn't really be an issue x

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"I don't think the information of where you had been exposed will be given out so it shouldn't really be an issue x"

As far as we're aware to date, location doesn't get asked about. I did ask that specific question on a recent Zoom chat with police and council but no representation from Test and Trace. Ask the clubs to be discreet with your info, call you separately etc. We are all in the same boat here so learning daily!

West Bromwich

"I don't think the information of where you had been exposed will be given out so it shouldn't really be an issue x

As far as we're aware to date, location doesn't get asked about. I did ask that specific question on a recent Zoom chat with police and council but no representation from Test and Trace. Ask the clubs to be discreet with your info, call you separately etc. We are all in the same boat here so learning daily! "

Just checked on Gov guidelines:

We will work with industry and relevant bodies to design this system in line with data protection legislation.

By *lubshhh...Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I don't think the track and trace would bother me but just the fact that they are actually opening when this is still going on needs addressing I work for club shhh our doors are staying firmly closed

Durham

"I don't think the track and trace would bother me but just the fact that they are actually opening when this is still going on needs addressing I work for club shhh our doors are staying firmly closed"

They not opening as clubs as they were before lockdown but the bar and hotels within the guidelines.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Yes I know that but a lot of people still like to be discreet. If you attend on a night you will be up for track and trace if a break out of covid happens in that club then all that attended that night will have to be contacted. I'm fine with that but I wonder how many won't "

when you get the track and trace phone call all that happens is that someone says you have been in contact with someone who may have covid and you must self quarentine for 14 days..... that is as much information as you get...

you don't find out who/where/when.... you will also be given asked for a list of people and numbers you have been in contact with just in case they need to be contacted, or if you have it... then give them a call and the process starts

Newcastle upon Tyne

Maybe but this pandemic is very much still ongoing so why would u put yourself or your staff or customers at risk

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Maybe but this pandemic is very much still ongoing so why would u put yourself or your staff or customers at risk"

if we are generally looking at a "non play atmosphere" with the social distancing, then is a club anymore risky than a pub.... or a restaurant....

if you want to argue its too early to open pubs and restaurants then i think we are talking about a more general bigger picture thing.....

Newcastle upon Tyne

Yes but most clubs are classed as spa where did it say spas are allowed to open

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Yes but most clubs are classed as spa where did it say spas are allowed to open "

but for example... _tasia have said all their play areas were going to be closed off....

lets play "devils advocate:

if i was to say "A Club" was to be there in social name only, and all the play facilities closed....

is "A Club" anymore risky to be open with the required social distancing than "A Pub" or "A Restaurant"........

Newcastle upon Tyne

But the reality of it is that's its a swingers club people go to meet for sex like I said why would u put your staff at risk I know I won't b

Durham

"But the reality of it is that's its a swingers club people go to meet for sex like I said why would u put your staff at risk I know I won't b "

It's not all about sex it's a community of people who love to get together socially with other like minded people and be able to talk openly without raising the eyebrows of others in the bar.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"But the reality of it is that's its a swingers club people go to meet for sex like I said why would u put your staff at risk I know I won't b "

and good for you....

for example... Townhouse have said they have looked at the Viability of it opening as a bar for socials only contacts with social distancing, and unfortunately they cant make the numbers work...

Xtasia have said they have looked at the Viability of it opening as a bar for socials only contacts with social distancing, and fortunately they can make the numbers work... Brilliant for them!!!

I am not going to begrudge any club that feel they can make it work under the rules as they are... and i hope people will support those clubs!

the playing element of a club at the moment isn't going to happen (thats why i am skeptical of how LB think they can) but is a club can diversify and make it work with just the Social non-play element, then more power to them....

if it going to abide by the rules of "A Pub" or "A Restaurant"... and you are going to allow those establishments to open... then go for it!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Some of us adults can be social without needing the sex! Guess this club isn't one for me as I really enjoy the social aspect and meeting people that I could potentially forge a connection with down the line.

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

If a club opens with restrictions (meaning it's a social only), then I know most will respect that. If they want to meet for sex then there are other options. Saying that people only meet at swingers clubs for sex is a bit generalising.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"But the reality of it is that's its a swingers club people go to meet for sex like I said why would u put your staff at risk I know I won't b

Some of us adults can be social without needing the sex! Guess this club isn't one for me as I really enjoy the social aspect and meeting people that I could potentially forge a connection with down the line."

thats my general line of thought as well.... in a wierd way maybe the normal for the time being with seperate those who look at it soley for the sex, from those who also love the social aspects...

By *um-2-playCouple  over a year ago

North East

"Yes I know that but a lot of people still like to be discreet. If you attend on a night you will be up for track and trace if a break out of covid happens in that club then all that attended that night will have to be contacted. I'm fine with that but I wonder how many won't

when you get the track and trace phone call all that happens is that someone says you have been in contact with someone who may have covid and you must self quarentine for 14 days..... that is as much information as you get...

you don't find out who/where/when.... you will also be given asked for a list of people and numbers you have been in contact with just in case they need to be contacted, or if you have it... then give them a call and the process starts"

So you get the call but during that week or two you had been to the pub in the village a meal out with your family and the swinging club . If the NHS do not tell you exactly where you had contact with the infected person then you will need to tell them you where at

The pub 7pm-9pm thursday night,

Meal with family at the Chinese restaurant Friday night 8pm-9.30pm and

The swinging club Saturday untill 1am .

They then contact the establishments and collect all their customers details from those times .

I can understand if this is the case if this person is at home with their family gets the call and needs to tell the call centre where they have been out recently and having to go into details about those evenings a few raised eyebrows

It would not bother me unless the call came in while I'm at work but I can see this been an issue x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yes I know that but a lot of people still like to be discreet. If you attend on a night you will be up for track and trace if a break out of covid happens in that club then all that attended that night will have to be contacted. I'm fine with that but I wonder how many won't

you don't find out who/where/when.... you will also be given asked for a list of people and numbers you have been in contact with just in case they need to be contacted, or if you have it... then give them a call and the process starts

So you get the call but during that week or two you had been to the pub in the village a meal out with your family and the swinging club . If the NHS do not tell you exactly where you had contact with the infected person then you will need to tell them you where at

The pub 7pm-9pm thursday night,

Meal with family at the Chinese restaurant Friday night 8pm-9.30pm and

The swinging club Saturday untill 1am .

They then contact the establishments and collect all their customers details from those times .

I can understand if this is the case if this person is at home with their family gets the call and needs to tell the call centre where they have been out recently and having to go into details about those evenings a few raised eyebrows

It would not bother me unless the call came in while I'm at work but I can see this been an issue x "

You have 24 hours to report your movements by text or email.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

That’s a sweeping generalisation!!

Pubs & Social Clubs can open. So if a club with a drinks license can work with their licensing authority & Public Health officials to partially open as a social venue, then good luck to them!

"But the reality of it is that's its a swingers club people go to meet for sex like I said why would u put your staff at risk I know I won't b

It's not all about sex it's a community of people who love to get together socially with other like minded people and be able to talk openly without raising the eyebrows of others in the bar. "

Ha ha. Come on ..of course its about sex. Talking about it in company shows its about sex.

Im a single bloke and go to clubs for sex not to chat. If I chat to people its as a prelude to possible sex or to rule out sex. I wouldnt go to a sex club just to chat to people ...may as well go to a pub.

I expect if clubs open on the pretense that they are a social bar people will only go because they hope that despite what they have to say publicly,that there will be opportunity for sex there....even if its hidden and descrete.

By *he Hussy and The VoyeurCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

We are of the understanding that if someone shows up as having the C-19 virus on track and trace, the workplace, venue or wherever will have to close for 14 days, so will the staff and anyone who came within contact of said place.

That's how it stands where we work.

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

It's not all about sex it's a community of people who love to get together socially with other like minded people and be able to talk openly without raising the eyebrows of others in the bar.

Ha ha. Come on ..of course its about sex. Talking about it in company shows its about sex.

Im a single bloke and go to clubs for sex not to chat. If I chat to people its as a prelude to possible sex or to rule out sex. I wouldnt go to a sex club just to chat to people ...may as well go to a pub.

I expect if clubs open on the pretense that they are a social bar people will only go because they hope that despite what they have to say publicly,that there will be opportunity for sex there....even if its hidden and descrete."

You seem to be confusing "sex clubs" with true Swingers Clubs. For those who go to the later it is more about a lifestyle, a chance to meet like minded friends.

I love going to a certain club in the north west just for the social side, we can still enjoy the whole club experience by chatting laughing and drinking without expecting to have sex, just sitting there naked under a towel is sort of liberating whilst chatting to a man with a raging hard on lol x

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

All clubs are covered by GDPR and should be registered with ICO.

All employees of Test and Trace are signed into GDPR as part of their employment terms and conditions.

When Test and Trace call you they give you NO information with regard to individuals that you may have been in touch with.

Duty of Protection of your data at the club is covered as it would be normally.

Duty of Protection of your data at the with Tst and Trace is covered as it would be under regular data protection.

Nobody is going to get a phone call saying: 'Okay so you were at this swinging club last and . . . '

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

"All clubs are covered by GDPR and should be registered with ICO.

All employees of Test and Trace are signed into GDPR as part of their employment terms and conditions.

When Test and Trace call you they give you NO information with regard to individuals that you may have been in touch with.

Duty of Protection of your data at the club is covered as it would be normally.

Duty of Protection of your data at the with Tst and Trace is covered as it would be under regular data protection.

Nobody is going to get a phone call saying: 'Okay so you were at this swinging club last and . . . '

"

pmsl

It will be the quickest phone call ever lol

Nobody is asking you to

The big Mecca bingo halls are opening next week. I feel there will be far more risks involved there than in a club opening as as pub.

By *inky_AdventurerMan  over a year ago

market harborough

[Removed by poster at 27/06/20 13:25:26]

I expect if clubs open on the pretense that they are a social bar people will only go because they hope that despite what they have to say publicly,that there will be opportunity for sex there....even if its hidden and descrete."

So you only go to clubs for a quick shag, no wonder guys get a bad name, we now know why we stick to couples only nights.

By *hades Of GreyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"

But the reality of it is that's its a swingers club people go to meet for sex like I said why would u put your staff at risk I know I won't.

"

I wonder how many singles or couples would go to a swingers club if sex was off the table permanently? Given that scenario swingers clubs wouldn't exist.

"

But the reality of it is that's its a swingers club people go to meet for sex like I said why would u put your staff at risk I know I won't.

I wonder how many singles or couples would go to a swingers club if sex was off the table permanently? Given that scenario swingers clubs wouldn't exist. "

I would

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"

I wonder how many singles or couples would go to a swingers club if sex was off the table permanently? Given that scenario swingers clubs wouldn't exist. "

As a couple we would we don't go just for the sex the social side is more important to us

We have each other for sex

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

You only have to give your name, phone number or an email address ,Matt hankock said so on Marr Show last Sunday.

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 27/06/20 14:11:29]

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Really? And you know every one is 100% meeting for sex right?

So every one who walks into a pub, is in there to drink alcohol?

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

Thanks for the heads up, we now know to avoid you.

100% well said the truth,

By *aughty kittensCouple  over a year ago

In And Around The

Not many share your view of clubs!!....If you don’t plant any seeds you’ll have no harvest...It’s called socialising

By *arahtvTV/TS  over a year ago

MK centre

"Just a thought some clubs are looking to open on the 4th of July. Good luck to them. I wonder how the track and trace system will work. Just remember you will all have to leave contact details and I'm sure track and trace will not be discreet. It's ok if you have nothing to hide as a couple but what about the rest "

I work in Track and trace or

NHS TEST AND TRACE as it is now

when we call you as a potential contact we don’t know where you have met the infected case it’s a case of “ you were given as a potential contact and could you please isolate for 14 days “

so i think that’s very discreet

it could be you were in a shop or a pub or met someone down the street so it’s all very discreet

By *arahtvTV/TS  over a year ago

MK centre

"We are of the understanding that if someone shows up as having the C-19 virus on track and trace, the workplace, venue or wherever will have to close for 14 days, so will the staff and anyone who came within contact of said place.

That's how it stands where we work."

no

it just needs to close for a deep clean

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Maybe but this pandemic is very much still ongoing so why would u put yourself or your staff or customers at risk"

People have been meeting on this website since lockdown began, I hardly think they're going to behave in one of these establishments

West Bromwich

Going back to the OP....again....we are watching with interest the questions being asked now in the Leicester re-shutdown.

They are now asking for more details, which of course weren't collected, such as where people work, or relationships between infections.

We'd have though it would be an uphill battle to fight this pandemic if location of contact doesn't come into the equation at some point with pubs etc opening.

We remember a graphic shown by the government in the daily briefings when outlining the way Track and Trace would be working, showing an individual hotel being asked to shut again as a surge in infections...so they must have assumed at that stage location was important. Its probably a matter of second wave and more time, but we'd guess location will be part of the equation at some point soon.

All we as businesses can do is try to ensure we are as safe and clean as possible, or as some will ask, stay shut until pandemic over. But then if all at risk venues shut, no shops, no pubs, no going out your door!! We know sexual activity would be more risky that shopping, but seriously Beijing doesn't have a swingers club, and the one in Leicester hasn't opened yet.

However we'd hope that if we ever did have to give location that it would be dealt with in the same way as the police would use it for investigating a crime, with privacy and respect in mind.

Woodley

Thanks for all the replies. I would like to see clubs open again so we can all enjoy ourselves again.

I have massive respect for the clubs that are re-opening as we need them to show the way so it gives confidence to others. But I understand it would not be worth while financially for some other clubs to re-open.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If it helps the business to continue to pay its bills, employ staff and enjoy what they are doing, possibly with some profits, it's a great thing. The more businesses that can survive, via flexibility, some diversification etc, the better

If we want them to be around longer term, we'll use them and be able to gain more opportunities as the country relaxes things in all areas. We may not be able to get the benefit of our 1st choice club, if it's not viable for them but if membership and admission fees are reasonable for social access, it's fantastic and gives us a transitional option

Lancashire

Let's be clear swinger clubs were struggling before all this plandemic

Lets support clubs.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Let's be clear swinger clubs were struggling before all this plandemic

Lets support clubs."

That's not true - we weren't struggling at all.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Let's be clear swinger clubs were struggling before all this plandemic

Lets support clubs.

That's not true - we weren't struggling at all."

Exactly

Lancashire

Another new track and trace now in place lol

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

With a third less staff. Is it still "world beating" ?

» Add a new message to this topic