FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > What is the best club then?

What is the best club then?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dwalu2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

We have been thinking about visiting one at some point, and thanks to the other topic have an idea of where to avoid!

But which one is best? Bath Swingers Club seems to get a lot of mentions on here, and is local to us. That worth a try? Are any clubs worth making a long distance trip to visit?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same answer as for when you asked for the worst club: Have a look at the CLUBS part on top of the site.

All are listed with plenty of feedbacks

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Each to there own i think as we all have clubs we like . As for us its infusions at blackpool 2 hr drive for us but we dont mind as we make a weekend of it about 8 times a year

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

The best club is always subjective.

Some people want a dance floor and music, others don't and they want a Jacuzzi or a pool.

Its probably easier to point out the ones that are diabolical.

My bed

Which club is best is always personal opinion. I have friends who love Bath and aren't keen on Chams, and another couple love Chams but aren't keen on Bath.

Try as many as you can, that way you will find what you like best x

By *ubberClubbersCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We have been to quite a few clubs over the past 2 years, here are our thoughts on them.

Chams is a great place and have met some very sexy couples on each visit but is quite a trek to Darlaston.

Secrets is also a very lovely place and always worth a visit.

Bath Swingers is probably our fave club now as it's local and has amazing facilities with sexy couples attending all the time.

Angels is a little further but still local(ish) but £20 entry is a lot for a club with only 4 rooms to play in.

The Lodge was VERY clicky and we became so annoyed by pushy single guys following us everywhere that we decided to leave quite early and wont go back again.

I'm sure some will disagree with our choices but it's what we thought of the clubs we have visited.

Cant Believe folk are so tight, try your local Baths,see what you get for your lousy £20

Bath.

But each to their own.

» Add a new message to this topic