FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pandora Leeds

Pandora Leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hades Of Grey OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Pandora in Leeds is having a soft opening on Saturday the 4th of July. No social mixing, no lockers or changing room, no showers, no Jacuzzi, no pool, no sauna, temperature taken before entry. Couples only with a plus 1 or 2 single. £25 per couple, £15 per plus 1. Be interesting to know how many will go for it - would you?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *inkie and perkyCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield/manchester

£25?are you serious?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

£15 for a single woman is 50% more than I paid for full use of their facilities.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Pandora in Leeds is having a soft opening on Saturday the 4th of July. No social mixing, no lockers or changing room, no showers, no Jacuzzi, no pool, no sauna, temperature taken before entry. Couples only with a plus 1 or 2 single. £25 per couple, £15 per plus 1. Be interesting to know how many will go for it - would you?"
where does it say £15.00 for a woman?

Leeds

A plus one is £15

If you looked at the website it states "Couples £25.00 single guys £15.00 and single women £5.00. Singles will only be allowed in if they arrive and stay with a couple

Leeds

"

Where does it say £15.00 for a woman?

"

Plus 1 single women are £5. Single men and single women cannot go alone, they must be with a m/f couple.

Leeds

Thanks for clarification.

I see the website says "to comply with government guidelines guests must stay 1m apart". I thought the guidelines were still 2m unless there are additional precautions like masks or perspex screens.

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Actually. It states that if the measures prove successful they will allow single males at a later date. From the 17th of July.

So the £15 for a plus one would mean a plus one woman.

I'm sorry I am having to use my personal fab account to reply to people's messages but we have never been allowed to post on any forum from my club account. Izabela

"Actually. It states that if the measures prove successful they will allow single males at a later date. From the 17th of July.

So the £15 for a plus one would mean a plus one woman. "

For clarification.... For the first 2 weeks it will be couples only costing ¥25.00 for entry. If the couple choose to bring a single man with them it will be an additional £15.00. If they bring a single female it will be £5.00.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Thanks for clarification.

I see the website says "to comply with government guidelines guests must stay 1m apart". I thought the guidelines were still 2m unless there are additional precautions like masks or perspex screens. "

https://news-sky-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/coronavirus-two-metre-rule-reduced-as-pubs-and-restaurants-in-england-given-green-light-to-reopen-from-4-july-12013085?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=15935085209471&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.sky.com%2Fstory%2Fcoronavirus-two-metre-rule-reduced-as-pubs-and-restaurants-in-england-given-green-light-to-reopen-from-4-july-12013085

Bit of long URL bit states 1m at some point in it

"Thanks for clarification.

I see the website says "to comply with government guidelines guests must stay 1m apart". I thought the guidelines were still 2m unless there are additional precautions like masks or perspex screens. "

We will look into this and make sure guidelines are respected.

Leeds

Wishing you a successful opening night.

£25 quid!, pub it is then.

Everyone is free to go where they want. That's the great thing about choice. In the future let's hope there are still clubs around so you have that choice. Thank you in advance to all those who support not just our club but all clubs at this time.

Falkirk

"£25 quid!, pub it is then."

Thought you were dead against social gatherings like clubs and pubs?

Protect the NHS and all that

I'm not against establishments that have the correct measures in place, and don't charge to get in.

Falkirk

"I'm not against establishments that have the correct measures in place, and don't charge to get in. "

Ah right. So you won't be attending then?

God no, I doubt the rules will be adhered to in any of these clubs, people are meeting already on this site, so I doubt people will behave in these establishments.

Falkirk

"God no, I doubt the rules will be adhered to in any of these clubs, people are meeting already on this site, so I doubt people will behave in these establishments. "

So why comment on the post if you have no intention of attending?

By *untalicious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Is it really the same people trolling every single club opening thread. Do you have nothing better to do?

I don't know why the admins don't do something.

We can't wait to get back to Pandoras, look forward to seeing you all.

Because I don't like to see people being ripped off, £25!

Falkirk

"Because I don't like to see people being ripped off, £25!"

So are you advising people against attending the club?

I'm no Carol Vordaman but as a single guy if you came with a couple you would pay £15.00. Bring with you 5 cans at £1.00 each means you would spend £20.00. If you go to the local pub and have the same 5 drinks costing about £4.00 a drink you would also spend £20.00.

South Yorkshire

We're happy to pay that. I enjoy the club and the facilities even in there limited state.

Whilst your opinion is valid, people are more than capable of deciding if they want to go and if its worth it. We'll make our own mind up, thanks.

By *edlipsbootsWoman  over a year ago

leeds

"I'm not against establishments that have the correct measures in place, and don't charge to get in. "
so clubs should let you in for free ? Clubs don’t have overheads ?

By *amesnplanesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Seems like a great step forward.

If we want clubs to exist in the future, then members need to attend to support these local businesses

If I came with a couple...this couple, are they in my bubble, do I have to keep a safe distance from them?

Falkirk

"If I came with a couple...this couple, are they in my bubble, do I have to keep a safe distance from them?"

You stated you were not attending under any circumstances.

So this makes your question irrelevant to owners and organisers.

"If I came with a couple...this couple, are they in my bubble, do I have to keep a safe distance from them?

"

It was hypothetical

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Oh dear

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"If I came with a couple...this couple, are they in my bubble, do I have to keep a safe distance from them?

It was hypothetical "

OK.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"God no, I doubt the rules will be adhered to in any of these clubs, people are meeting already on this site, so I doubt people will behave in these establishments.

So why comment on the post if you have no intention of attending?"

Open forum, people can comment on any thread, unless they are causing a nuisance. Questioning if a venue is complying to government guidelines isn't a problem.

But I will keep an eye.

It was hypothetical

OK."

Valid question. I have my own. If I drive my ford cortina into space how many miles would I get to the gallon? Asking for a friend...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"God no, I doubt the rules will be adhered to in any of these clubs, people are meeting already on this site, so I doubt people will behave in these establishments.

So why comment on the post if you have no intention of attending?"

Because the OP asked the question

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

It was hypothetical

OK.

Valid question. I have my own. If I drive my ford cortina into space how many miles would I get to the gallon? Asking for a friend... "

Is it classed as driving if you are in space? Asking for a friend...

Falkirk

So why comment on the post if you have no intention of attending?

Open forum, people can comment on any thread, unless they are causing a nuisance. Questioning if a venue is complying to government guidelines isn't a problem.

But I will keep an eye."

Agreed.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Back to the OP please

South Yorkshire

Out of curiosity for the Pandoras team.

Are playrooms / dungeon open? As long as we keep in our bubble?

leeds

"God no, I doubt the rules will be adhered to in any of these clubs, people are meeting already on this site, so I doubt people will behave in these establishments. "
it clearly states that the guidelines and safety measures WILL be in place , please do not surmise that these will not be enforced or adhered to prior to the club even opening its doors , you are purely speculating

leeds

"Out of curiosity for the Pandoras team.

Are playrooms / dungeon open? As long as we keep in our bubble?"

no , it is purely for social interaction as there will be no facilities to shower / dress down etc

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Great news and a beginning to getting back to somewhat ‘normal.’ I would hate for any club to go under so fully support them all reopening. Good luck

leeds

"Great news and a beginning to getting back to somewhat ‘normal.’ I would hate for any club to go under so fully support them all reopening. Good luck "
we really appreciate your positive comments and support. It what we are all hoping for too, whilst clubs are getting some stick for opening (albeit legally and with measures in place ) we care very much about the current pandemic and our lovely customers that attend too ! Our intentions are never to put anyone at risk and , as a business, all we are trying to do is stay afloat and provide a safe and comfortable environment to have some time out now it’s allowed !!

"Great news and a beginning to getting back to somewhat ‘normal.’ I would hate for any club to go under so fully support them all reopening. Good luck we really appreciate your positive comments and support. It what we are all hoping for too, whilst clubs are getting some stick for opening (albeit legally and with measures in place ) we care very much about the current pandemic and our lovely customers that attend too ! Our intentions are never to put anyone at risk and , as a business, all we are trying to do is stay afloat and provide a safe and comfortable environment to have some time out now it’s allowed !! "

You’ll never please everyone so stop trying x

Leeds

"

Pandora in Leeds is having a soft opening on Saturday the 4th of July. No social mixing, no lockers or changing room, no showers, no Jacuzzi, no pool, no sauna, temperature taken before entry. Couples only with a plus 1 or 2 single. £25 per couple, £15 per plus 1. Be interesting to know how many will go for it - would you?

"

Also, none of the play rooms will be open, so no sneaky trips upstairs. I really like Pandora, but is this a premature opening?

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

[Removed by poster at 30/06/20 15:17:30]

By *eeds Horny BuggerMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Great news. Definitely been a very hard year for everyone this year and clubs to. Hopefully it’s a success. As for the negative comments I really don’t get it, there’s a saying “if nothing nice to say don’t say anything”

UPDATE. We originally posted the following letter on our Facebook & Twitter account and have been contacted today by Leeds city council to ask us make sure our members understand that the evening is a SOCIAL ONLY evening and that there will be NO playing at the club.

-------------------------------------

Are you missing the social side of swing?

We hope our valued members have been keeping safe and well during these uncertain last few months. We are now in a position to offer a “soft” re-opening of our club on Saturday 4th July 2020.

Our members safety is always our utmost priority and we are opening by following the government's recommended guidelines and also implementing some of our own safety measures for your comfort and peace of mind, these are as follows:-

1. Couples only. Initially this has to be the case. You may arrive with a plus one or plus two, this will

be your bubble. You must remain in your bubble for the duration of your visit to our club.

2. On arrival at the club you will be asked for a valid membership card and have your temperature

taken. Anyone without a valid membership card will need to re register to ensure we have up to date

information and pay the required fee. Details will be kept in strictest confidence and only used in the

event of tracing should it be necessary.

3. All seating will comply with the 2 meter distancing rules and where that is not possible seating will

be blocked off with tape. As you all know we are a very large club with a great social area and we

feel confident that with your help social distancing will not be an issue.

4. Our Jaccuzi, pool & sauna are also closed for the moment in lines with government ruiling. There

will also be no use of changing rooms, you may, however use the toilets and hand basins but no

locker keys will be issued and there are no facilities available for you to change or dress down.

This evening is purely a social night. All seating will be removed from around the bar and

members are asked to move to a table / sofa within their group/bubble once they have been served.

5. Hand sanitiser will be placed at regular intervals throughout the club.

At present we will only be opening on Saturday nights but will, of course, keep you up to date.

We ask you to help us in keeping our club a safe and fun environment to be enjoyed. Please use your common sense and if you have been or are feeling unwell, please do not visit us for at least 14 days from your last symptom.

Our aim is to open our club with the emphasis on the social side of our wonderful lifestyle. As we all know there is much fun to be had in the social side of swing and many of our members' opinions have been that they would prefer to enjoy a social in our club rather than a pub in town and this is what we are endeavouring to offer.

We look forward to welcoming you and we thank you for your continued support. Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact any member of our Pandora family who will be more than happy to help you and assist in your query.

Best Wishes

I hope its a success. Perhaps a little premature for my liking but will be interesting to see how it pans out.

By *reatformeatWoman  over a year ago

my own bubble

Never been to this particular club but its great to see clubs trying to come back from this. To everybody thinking its a rip off please remember a club does have overheads like any other business and we should try and support them in these difficult times in anyway we can . Don't use em we will loose em . Xxxx good luck guys

If it’s a social event I think it’s absolutely disgusting charging £25 for a couple it’s not on regardless

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I am not a member and sadly say I have never been to that club, but like all other businesses it has been closed down for the last 3 months I don't think that club had been opened for very long before it had to close it's doors. Like all other businesses it will still have it bills to paid it's a case of use it or possibly loose it. So many businesses going out of business due to this pandemic.

What is £25 for a night out it's not much considering we all be locked indoors for months and moaning about not being able to meet up. Once you've met people there who to say what goes on when you go back home. oops did I type that out loud.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I wish Pandora’s every success on their opening night tomorrow. It’s clearly my favourite club. I’ve had some great times there.

Unfortunately due to personal reasons I cannot attend tomorrow but hope to see you all soon...

xxxxxx

Yep you said it out loud lol

It’s not about the money it’s the principle of it!

I would still like to go don’t get me wrong but it’s don’t stop at £25 does it!

What’s opening closing times anyone no?

leeds

"I wish Pandora’s every success on their opening night tomorrow. It’s clearly my favourite club. I’ve had some great times there.

Unfortunately due to personal reasons I cannot attend tomorrow but hope to see you all soon...

xxxxxx

"

thank you for your good wishes, hope to see you soon xxx

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"Actually. It states that if the measures prove successful they will allow single males at a later date. From the 17th of July.

So the £15 for a plus one would mean a plus one woman.

For clarification.... For the first 2 weeks it will be couples only costing ¥25.00 for entry. If the couple choose to bring a single man with them it will be an additional £15.00. If they bring a single female it will be £5.00."

Tbh I'm getting a bit fed up of all this revolving round couples... think I will wait for quest to open ....

"I am not a member and sadly say I have never been to that club, but like all other businesses it has been closed down for the last 3 months I don't think that club had been opened for very long before it had to close it's doors. Like all other businesses it will still have it bills to paid it's a case of use it or possibly loose it. So many businesses going out of business due to this pandemic.

What is £25 for a night out it's not much considering we all be locked indoors for months and moaning about not being able to meet up. Once you've met people there who to say what goes on when you go back home. oops did I type that out loud."

The guy who owns the club does not need the money trust me!!!

"I am not a member and sadly say I have never been to that club, but like all other businesses it has been closed down for the last 3 months I don't think that club had been opened for very long before it had to close it's doors. Like all other businesses it will still have it bills to paid it's a case of use it or possibly loose it. So many businesses going out of business due to this pandemic.

What is £25 for a night out it's not much considering we all be locked indoors for months and moaning about not being able to meet up. Once you've met people there who to say what goes on when you go back home. oops did I type that out loud.

The guy who owns the club does not need the money trust me!!! "

He’s done well in life then - good for him

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

You might as well go to a pub save yourselves some money. What's the point if you can't do anything!

Great, free entry for everyone...except couples

[Removed by poster at 03/07/20 19:51:23]

Leeds

I don’t think the thread is about how much money the owner has......

By *orkshire WaterCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

So if you have to maintain social dostance what is the point in going to a club.

Personally think the club scene is far to early to be reopening and find it hard to believe license has been granted. Just personal opinion so please don't lose ya shit lol

By *ensual pleasures 69Man  over a year ago

leeds

Looking at these threads I can’t see many social bubbles being formed amongst the authors!! Lol

By *arentsgonebadCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Why would anyone in their right mind pay £25 quid Togo to a swinging club that they can't swing in ? Lol

By *eeds Horny BuggerMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Amazing all negative comments on here. End of day everyone has a choice you either can go to Pandora or not. As for cost christ do you expect to get in for free?. The owner has overheads to cover. People are complaining about £25 to get in, how much would you spend going to a pub?, be a dam sight more. As for not been able to play that is down to the Covid situation and club has followed government guidelines which think you will find all clubs will have to follow. So maybe stop moaning about it and support the clubs or you might find there isn’t many left next year. I for one will be as I made so many great friends and had amazing nights going to clubs

i'd rather get tinder gold. much more chance me getting some action from that.

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

Leeds

"i'd rather get tinder gold. much more chance me getting some action from that.

"

Action is not allowed at Pandora’s or any club that is opening soon because of Covid.

I think people are being negative and it’s not nice. If you don’t like Pandora’s opening then move on to another thread rather than leave snidey negative comments!

I just think it's overpriced, not complaining about the fact no physical contact is allowed to take place.

Leeds

"

Action is not allowed at Pandora’s or any club that is opening soon because of Covid.

"

Decadence will allow a couple who live together to play.

Leeds

"

Decadence will allow a couple who live together to play. "

Not all couples live together though.

"Amazing all negative comments on here. End of day everyone has a choice you either can go to Pandora or not. As for cost christ do you expect to get in for free?. The owner has overheads to cover. People are complaining about £25 to get in, how much would you spend going to a pub?, be a dam sight more. As for not been able to play that is down to the Covid situation and club has followed government guidelines which think you will find all clubs will have to follow. So maybe stop moaning about it and support the clubs or you might find there isn’t many left next year. I for one will be as I made so many great friends and had amazing nights going to clubs "

But £25 to pay and go sit on a couch in your own social bubble?..... You may as well stay at home and do that for free!!

Choice. It's all about choice. The price is what it is and well advertised before anybody makes their decision. I see "New Beginnings" point as I wouldn't go to a social night at a club but Izabela would. What I wouldn't do is go on about the cost on a public forum especially if I had no intention of going in the first place and I certainly wouldn't embarrass myself by saying it was a rip off when the price is clearly displayed before you get there. Its not the fault of the club that people can't play of interact. Overheads don't change just because you can't play. I won't be going to the petrol station on the way into work and telling the clerk that I think the fuel is too expensive tonight cause I can't play when I get to my destination. Equally I don't expect to pay staff less wages as we are not allowing people to play. Electric...... Gas....... Etc etc. Choice go or don't go. It really is that simple

Perhaps think of swinging a little like “fishing” eg it’s not called “catching” for a reason.

People who fish - pick a day, a spot set themselves up to “catch” - still spent money on travel, bait, equipment, food etc.

If the don’t catch - they can still enjoy the countryside, take in the views, chat with the other fishers & go home very happily having some time out, from everyday hum drum.

Having not caught a fish this time, but maybe next time. Just a thought !!

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Exactly, it's about the vibe, and being with like minded folks. I'm going to one on wed "social" and there will be more atmosphere in there than what im seeing of pubs on telly, especially for singletons who will at this moment be sat on their own in a corner like Billy no mates

By *ippleCouple  over a year ago

North west

25 quid to sit on a chair and chat you can go to a park to do that

By *asbeenCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Perhaps think of swinging a little like “fishing” eg it’s not called “catching” for a reason.

People who fish - pick a day, a spot set themselves up to “catch” - still spent money on travel, bait, equipment, food etc.

If the don’t catch - they can still enjoy the countryside, take in the views, chat with the other fishers & go home very happily having some time out, from everyday hum drum.

Having not caught a fish this time, but maybe next time. Just a thought !!"

And remember it's not how deep you fish.

It's how you wiggle your worm !!!!!

"Perhaps think of swinging a little like “fishing” eg it’s not called “catching” for a reason.

And remember it's not how deep you fish.

It's how you wiggle your worm !!!!!"

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Having not caught a fish this time, but maybe next time. Just a thought !!"

Maybe .... don't think it's quite the same....

It's a bit like going out for a meal ordering a 10oz steak, chips and sides paying £15 and then not getting the steak!!

STOKE ON TRENT

Maybe .... don't think it's quite the same....

It's a bit like going out for a meal ordering a 10oz steak, chips and sides paying £15 and then not getting the steak!!"

They still have overheads gas, electric, staff to pay etc but you still wouldn't pay full price for the meal

STOKE ON TRENT

It is still all about choice....

As has been said already. I for one would choose not to pay as most of the facilities are not in use, for good reason I might add before folks get on their "high horses" as when/if the clubs open fully and all facilities are in use, I would like to choose whether I'd like to use or not yse the wet area or go play in one of the rooms.

STOKE ON TRENT

I wish the Club and staff all the best and hope it's a good re- opening.

By *ots2loveCouple  over a year ago

hartlepool

"Pandora in Leeds is having a soft opening on Saturday the 4th of July. No social mixing, no lockers or changing room, no showers, no Jacuzzi, no pool, no sauna, temperature taken before entry. Couples only with a plus 1 or 2 single. £25 per couple, £15 per plus 1. Be interesting to know how many will go for it - would you?"

I’d rather buy some tinnies and sit on the wall outside! At least it’ll be more relaxed

By *i funladyWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Do you have to be a member or are they allowing non-members entry?

STOKE ON TRENT

"I just think it's overpriced, not complaining about the fact no physical contact is allowed to take place. "

I agree x

STOKE ON TRENT

"Never been to this particular club but its great to see clubs trying to come back from this. To everybody thinking its a rip off please remember a club does have overheads like any other business and we should try and support them in these difficult times in anyway we can . Don't use em we will loose em . Xxxx good luck guys "

Yes it has overheads...but then so do pubs and they're not charging to get in...I agree they should charge as no one in their right mind would expect to get in a private club for nothing but I think £25 a cpl (pre covid price) is too much

STOKE ON TRENT

"Amazing all negative comments on here. End of day everyone has a choice you either can go to Pandora or not. As for cost christ do you expect to get in for free?. The owner has overheads to cover. People are complaining about £25 to get in, how much would you spend going to a pub?, be a dam sight more. As for not been able to play that is down to the Covid situation and club has followed government guidelines which think you will find all clubs will have to follow. So maybe stop moaning about it and support the clubs or you might find there isn’t many left next year. I for one will be as I made so many great friends and had amazing nights going to clubs "

Going to a pub ... they won't charge you entry fee though. Yes you will purchase a drink/drinks but so will the clubs whether it be soft drinks or alcohol (if they're licensed)

STOKE ON TRENT

No sorry I wouldn't...all for supporting the clubs but charging pre covid price for none of the facilities, it's not justified

Leeds

How was last night at Pandora's ?

Leeds

Conflicting information on another string, "Quest", is saying that clubs are still not allowed to open, even for a social.

Leeds

Pandora's is far more spacious than Quest.

Leeds

"

Pandora's is far more spacious than Quest.

"

'Space' is directly proportional to the number of customers allowed in.

Leeds

Also Quest has a narrow corridor from the foyer into the club which Pandora's doesn't.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Conflicting information on another string, "Quest", is saying that clubs are still not allowed to open, even for a social. "

Take a little look at my response to your comment on the Quest thread xxxx

Leeds

"Also Quest has a narrow corridor from the foyer into the club which Pandora's doesn't. "

There is no way Quest could meet the criteria for re-opening. It’s far too small at the best of times. It’s a factor that has put me off going along with a number of other reasons.

Leeds

"

There is no way Quest could meet the criteria for re-opening. It’s far too small at the best of times

"

It's doubtful that any sex club could meet the current criteria for opening regardless of size. Quest is roughly the same size as most others clubs, it and all the others are only 'small' when compared with Pandora which is cavernous.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"

There is no way Quest could meet the criteria for re-opening. It’s far too small at the best of times

It's doubtful that any sex club could meet the current criteria for opening regardless of size. Quest is roughly the same size as most others clubs, it and all the others are only 'small' when compared with Pandora which is cavernous. "

I'm sure you mean swingers club, not sex club. Some clubs are massive and can easily maintain social distancing. We're not one of them unfortunately but there are plenty out there xxx

Leeds

"

It's doubtful that any sex club could meet the current criteria for opening regardless of size. Quest is roughly the same size as most others clubs, it and all the others are only 'small' when compared with Pandora which is cavernous. "

Pandora’s and Quest are not sex clubs. Goodness this is how men think! They are swingers clubs. Swinging is not just about sex.

Leeds

"

It's doubtful that any sex club could meet the current criteria for opening regardless of size. Quest is roughly the same size as most others clubs, it and all the others are only 'small' when compared with Pandora which is cavernous.

Pandora’s and Quest are not sex clubs. Goodness this is how men think! They are swingers clubs. Swinging is not just about sex."

Get real, without the sexual element of 'swingers' clubs there would be no swingers clubs!

By *ngie1962Couple  over a year ago

Bedford

Why pay to go in a club just to socialise at a social distance might as well go to a pub for free

So sad window shopping. Looking but cannot touch. And paying to look through perspex. Guys wait until the government unleash us to run free and play. It just greed and selfish. Stay safe. The guide lines are there to keep us all safe. Not to make us rich or money grabbing perves. Lol

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Xtasia was busy last night and it was a very successful night. So it is definitely possible and obviously needed for those that see clubs as swingers clubs and not sex clubs xxx

Good morning everyone. First of all thank you to those who came along, whilst it was a lot different to the norm the members that came all reported a good night with a great vibe between them all. The one way system worked well along with the table service ensuring that everyone kept to the 2 meter rules set out so once again a big thank you.

I really don't understand why threads in forums need to go down the negative rout regarding some clubs opening and others choosing not to. I fully understand that people prefer certain clubs but why does that have to be at the expense of others.

In Leeds we are lucky enough to have 2 great clubs that are completely different to each other. Whilst i have been told by Dave & Jo that i am no longer welcome in their club because of my association with club Pandora i wouldn't dream of bad mouthing Quest as it was mine and Stewarts local that we attended regularly, in fact when we are taking first timers around club Pandora we encourage them to try not only our club but Quest as well as they are so different.

As anyone who has visited club Pandora knows we are a big club with a very large social area. We can, with everyone's help ensure that government guidelines are adhered to and keep both our staff & customers safe. We fully understand and applaud those smaller clubs who have taken the decision to remain closed and we sincerely wish them well and hope they are back up and running as soon as possible.

To anyone who feels the need to list "half truths" on the forum in an attempt to cast other clubs in a bad light and inferring that they are putting profits before peoples safety i say this. Last night was never going to be a busy night. Wages and running costs far exceeded the income we took especially with all the effort in getting the venue ready to operate under the restrictions in place, we couldn't have done it without the help of a few of the members and i thank you. When we had our return to work meeting and risk assessment the owner was clear that he wasn't expecting to turn a profit and hoped at best the break even but he still went ahead as he, like any business owner want to keep the club alive.

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 05/07/20 12:33:45]

Leeds

Thanks for the update

By *hemanfromLeedsMan  over a year ago

Kirkstall in Leeds

Last night (Saturday 4th July) I was asked by my friends at club Pandoras if I would be a volunteer and help serve drinks to the customers at the table as they were not allowed to use the bar. We had face mask and gloves so we did not touch the drink cans and disposable plastic glasses with unprotected hands. Sanitisers were placed on all tables and at the reception along with social distancing tape on the sofas and 2 meter dots on the floor. Temperature was taken on arrival with a contactless thermometer. We had good feedback from all who attended.

Social distancing and the one way system that was in place was maintained and respected. No play rooms were open, but the people who attended were enjoying catching up and talking with old and new friends.

Leeds city council told club Pandoras to observe the government guidelines on social distancing and no playing. This was met.

If anyone feels that you can't have a good time talking and socialise with other people and not having sex, please attend the next social (thats why its called a social) and be provided wrong.

I hope to see everyone next time please stay safe and enjoy what you have.

Leeds

"

Last night (Saturday 4th July) I was asked by my friends at club Pandora's if I would be a volunteer and help serve drinks to the customers at the table as they were not allowed to use the bar. We had face mask and gloves so we did not touch the drink cans and disposable plastic glasses with unprotected hands. Sanitisers were placed on all tables and at the reception along with social distancing tape on the sofas and 2 meter dots on the floor. Temperature was taken on arrival with a contactless thermometer. We had good feedback from all who attended.

Social distancing and the one way system that was in place was maintained and respected. No play rooms were open, but the people who attended were enjoying catching up and talking with old and new friends.

Leeds city council told club Pandoras to observe the government guidelines on social distancing and no playing. This was met.

If anyone feels that you can't have a good time talking and socialise with other people and not having sex, please attend the next social (thats why its called a social) and be provided wrong.

I hope to see everyone next time please stay safe and enjoy what you have.

"

Sounds like a fetish heaven!

leeds

"Xtasia was busy last night and it was a very successful night. So it is definitely possible and obviously needed for those that see clubs as swingers clubs and not sex clubs xxx"
excellent so glad to hear xtasia had a successful night .. great club

Nice to know Pandora is opened their doors well done! Love the place very nice venue!

Shame we didn't know about last night. Members of the club def must to support it! See you next Saturday xxx

Leeds

"

Pandora’s and Quest are not sex clubs. Goodness this is how men think! They are swingers clubs. Swinging is not just about sex.

Get real, without the sexual element of 'swingers' clubs there would be no swingers clubs!"

Why do you feel the need to be negative on this thread? If you don’t like the thread then move along! I repeat Pandora’s and Quest are NOT sex clubs, they are swingers clubs end of!

Kirkstall in Leeds

It was a good night. I hope you can attend next Saturday. Everyone is always welcome. ??

Leeds

"It was a good night. I hope you can attend next Saturday. Everyone is always welcome. ??"

I would love to attend but they are not allowing single females and I’m a regular attendee....

Leeds

"

Why do you feel the need to be negative on this thread? If you don’t like the thread then move along! I repeat Pandora’s and Quest are NOT sex clubs, they are swingers clubs end of!

"

Firstly this is my thread, I am the OP so am entitled to my opinion. I am not negative, I am realistic and wish the subject to be discussed sensibly. Also, however you may wish to describe them, swingers clubs are sex clubs, they would not exist anywhere in the world without the sexual element.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"

Firstly this is my thread, I am the OP so am entitled to my opinion. I am not negative, I am realistic and wish the subject to be discussed sensibly. Also, however you may wish to describe them, swingers clubs are sex clubs, they would not exist anywhere in the world without the sexual element. "

That made me howl!! My thread! lol

A sex club is somewhere that may employ ladies (or guys) to guarantee sex to those who pay an entrance fee. There are a few around and about and they are fairly open about the fact that they employ escorts. People attend expecting sex and will get it. There may be a bit of socialising to settle nerves but sex is the sole reason for attending.

A swingers club is a social environment where sex is not guaranteed. The venue sets the scene but the rest is down to the attendees who are all consenting and not paid to provide services. MANY people attend swingers clubs to socialise in a liberating atmosphere with like minded people. Some people attend our place for a night out, dance to live music, party hard etc.. rather than go into the City which can be full of idiots. Many ladies come for a night out during their period with no intention of playing, but they still want a night out. Swingers clubs are very different to sex clubs.

The misconception that they are one and the same is often the reason why some guys don't do very well on the scene, because they go with an expectation of sex. Go to a sex club if you want guaranteed sex.

Pontefract

"

Firstly this is my thread, I am the OP so am entitled to my opinion. I am not negative, I am realistic and wish the subject to be discussed sensibly. Also, however you may wish to describe them, swingers clubs are sex clubs, they would not exist anywhere in the world without the sexual element.

A sex club is somewhere that may employ ladies (or guys) to guarantee sex to those who pay an entrance fee. There are a few around and about and they are fairly open about the fact that they employ escorts. People attend expecting sex and will get it. There may be a bit of socialising to settle nerves but sex is the sole reason for attending.

A swingers club is a social environment where sex is not guaranteed. The venue sets the scene but the rest is down to the attendees who are all consenting and not paid to provide services. MANY people attend swingers clubs to socialise in a liberating atmosphere with like minded people. Some people attend our place for a night out, dance to live music, party hard etc.. rather than go into the City which can be full of idiots. Many ladies come for a night out during their period with no intention of playing, but they still want a night out. Swingers clubs are very different to sex clubs.

The misconception that they are one and the same is often the reason why some guys don't do very well on the scene, because they go with an expectation of sex. Go to a sex club if you want guaranteed sex. "

well said !!

Leeds

"

"

Thanks for stating the obvious. However, name me one swingers club that would exist if there were no sexual element?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"

Thanks for stating the obvious. However, name me one swingers club that would exist if there were no sexual element? "

I didn't say there wasn't a sexual element. I said that a swingers club doesn't guarantee sex...a sex club does. They are very different entities.

Leeds

"

The misconception that they are one and the same is often the reason why some guys don't do very well on the scene, because they go with an expectation of sex. Go to a sex club if you want guaranteed sex. "

Hear hear, well said, this is exactly right.

Personally I have attended swingers clubs, not sex clubs as the OP is confused about, for mainly social because I won’t walk into a pub alone yet I know that I’m welcome at a swingers club and I’ve sat at the bar or around the club feeling confident that there is no pressure on me to have sex and woe betide and man who tells me why am I at the club if I will not have sex! That kind of man I would avoid and report to the staff.

leeds

"Nice to know Pandora is opened their doors well done! Love the place very nice venue!

Shame we didn't know about last night. Members of the club def must to support it! See you next Saturday xxx"

can’t wait to see you ! Yes, all went well and we a grateful to the members that came for working with us , in what is a new way of operating for all of us at present . All support we receive is gratefully appreciated xx

leeds

"

The misconception that they are one and the same is often the reason why some guys don't do very well on the scene, because they go with an expectation of sex. Go to a sex club if you want guaranteed sex.

well said !! "

i second that !

Leeds

"

Thanks for stating the obvious. However, name me one swingers club that would exist if there were no sexual element?

I didn't say there wasn't a sexual element. I said that a swingers club doesn't guarantee sex...a sex club does. They are very different entities."

So, no sexual element no swingers club? To appease those that are offended by calling the clubs the majority attend to have sex, a 'sex club', in future I'll refer to them as swingers clubs. By the way, where are these 'sex' clubs where sex is guaranteed? Are you not referring to brothels?

Leeds

"

I didn't say there wasn't a sexual element. I said that a swingers club doesn't guarantee sex...a sex club does. They are very different entities.

So, no sexual element no swingers club? To appease those that are offended by calling the clubs the majority attend to have sex, a 'sex club', in future I'll refer to them as swingers clubs. By the way, where are these 'sex' clubs where sex is guaranteed? Are you not referring to brothels?"

The majority may attend to have sex but it’s not guaranteed end of.

I repeat Pandora’s is a swingers club, not a sex club and sex is NOT guaranteed. Which bit of this do you not understand OP?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"

So, no sexual element no swingers club? To appease those that are offended by calling the clubs the majority attend to have sex, a 'sex club', in future I'll refer to them as swingers clubs. By the way, where are these 'sex' clubs where sex is guaranteed? Are you not referring to brothels?"

Sorry for my delayed response, I was just banging my head against a wall.

I'm not repeating myself again. You just enjoy your sex clubs and I'll enjoy my swingers clubs and we can agree to disagree as there's bigger fish to fry than superlatives xxx

Leeds

"

I would love to attend but they are not allowing single females and I’m a regular attendee.... "

I think on a previous thread Pandora said single females could attend the socials for £5

Leeds

"

I would love to attend but they are not allowing single females and I’m a regular attendee....

I think on a previous thread Pandora said single females could attend the socials for £5"

Yes with a couple as an extra 1 but I don’t wish to attend with a couple.

Leeds

"

Yes with a couple as an extra 1 but I don’t wish to attend with a couple."

How do the guidelines work ? Are you only allowed to chat to the person or couple you arrived with ?

"

Proof you can be a little prick whilst having a large penis.

Leeds

"

The majority may attend to have sex but it’s not guaranteed end of.

I repeat Pandora’s is a swingers club, not a sex club and sex is NOT guaranteed. Which bit of this do you not understand OP?

"

I never said sex was guaranteed in a swingers club, neither is swinging guaranteed! I've been going to swingers clubs for years and know perfectly well how they operate, as you like to say - end of!

Kirkstall in Leeds

They would be social clubs and not swingersclub

"

Yes with a couple as an extra 1 but I don’t wish to attend with a couple.

How do the guidelines work ? Are you only allowed to chat to the person or couple you arrived with ? "

Last night the music was on low and the couples sat on the sofas that were spaced correctly. I have to say the vibe was good and people deffonatly talked more.

Kirkstall in Leeds

Talk to other couples if you want, keep to social distancing and remember no more than 6 to a group.

Come along if you want to see for yourself and don't listen to others who were not being part of pandoras first social.

I was there as a volunteer server and saw people enjoying the social scene.

leeds

"Talk to other couples if you want, keep to social distancing and remember no more than 6 to a group.

Come along if you want to see for yourself and don't listen to others who were not being part of pandoras first social.

I was there as a volunteer server and saw people enjoying the social scene.

"

cracking job you did too !! (Although you definitely looked like a serial killer in your gloves and mask )

Leeds

"Talk to other couples if you want, keep to social distancing and remember no more than 6 to a group.

"

Is it correct that indoors the six can only come from two households ?

leeds

Is it correct that indoors the six can only come from two households ?"

yes, and must arrive together. We are admitting ‘bubbles’ , the bubble you come in is the bubble you must stay in . You may, of course , chat with other bubbles but must keep the social distance from them

Kirkstall in Leeds

Thanks, I think ????

Absolutely great social last night! Was nice having table service!

So relaxing and chilled night! Met some great couples can’t wait for next time!

"How was last night at Pandora's ?"

Great night very safe environment and a good relaxed evening

leeds

"Absolutely great social last night! Was nice having table service!

So relaxing and chilled night! Met some great couples can’t wait for next time! "

glad you enjoyed! Was great to see you thank you so much for your positive feedback. Hopefully see you again soon xx

"Why pay to go in a club just to socialise at a social distance might as well go to a pub for free "

Well your not going to pub for free are you???

So compare last night?

£25 per couple £15 bottle vodka £6 soft drinks!

Then fuel or taxi depending where you live = £51 for a couple for all evening!

Go up town easy between £5-£7 per drink!

How many would a couple drink from 8pm till 2am mmmmm think about it????

By *nforcer68Man  over a year ago

leeds

Just want to say I went as part of a bubble last night.

The night itself was brilliant.

Pandora's quite often gets stick for being too big, but that worked perfectly in its favour last night.

Social distancing was not a problem and was adhered too. The one way system worked perfectly (even going to and from the smoking area). The multitude of sofas lended itself to be perfect to enable people to move around and chat with old and new friends while keeping to the social distancing rules.

The staff as always had the customer in the forefront of mind, membership cards had to be shown, rules clearly explained and temperature taken on arrival, table service, even opening doors. The vibe was very relaxed and people spoke with people they wouldn't necessarily normally have spoken too.

On a side note I know many couples and singles who just go to swingers clubs to do no more than socialize. They never play, they just love socialising whilst mixing with other like-minded open minded people because they feel safe doing so. They never moan they are charged an entrance fee because it is a choice to go or not. Just like last night was.

Despite the entrance fee it was still cheaper than going to the pub and I met some great people who could talk openly about how they enjoy this lifestyle of ours. Try doing that at Wetherspoons without being judged.

Thanks again to all the staff and the people I met. It was a great night.

By *lack UhuruMan  over a year ago

Leeds/London

I'm glad Pandoras had a successful soft reopening. I for one will happily attend Pandoras if/when they open to singles. I don't do pubs because you cannot have a full and open conversation in them. They're fine for socials but you can't get into the nitty gritty of a social on your local pub.

As for the price I'm sure if Quest, also in Leeds, could have opened people would have been paying the same amount because they too have overheads.

It's about choice really, as a swinger, go to a club, bring a bottle and talk to like minded people and who knows maybe make some friends for the future. Maybe £80 for the night with cabs. Or go to a pub, drink as much as you can in the hour and 45 minutes you've got and then stagger to the next or stand outside all day/night/day. You'll spend far more money than going to Pandoras or any club that is allowed to open. And remember what the police said about d*unk people and social distancing.

I hope to attend both clubs when they are open to singles and of it costs me £25 as a single bloke I'll happily pay that for a social and support my local clubs.

Leeds/London

[Removed by poster at 05/07/20 21:01:01]

Leeds

I would have loved to have gone but single ladies could not attend.

Kirkstall in Leeds

Yes you can. Come along Saturday

By *khot1Couple  over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow

So all singles can go now then?

So you can sit and chat to anyone in the club if you're 2 metre away?

(I struggle to hear someone right next to me at the best of times lol)

"So you can sit and chat to anyone in the club if you're 2 metre away?

(I struggle to hear someone right next to me at the best of times lol) "

1 metre away live the law changed!!!!

The sofas are set out so you can sit next to your partner and then chat to person on next sofa???

Back ground music so still can chat there was absolutely no issue at all

Leeds

"

"

The law changed to 1m if masks are worn or plastic screens are in place. Otherwise it is still 2m.

Shipley

"So you can sit and chat to anyone in the club if you're 2 metre away?

(I struggle to hear someone right next to me at the best of times lol)

The sofas are set out so you can sit next to your partner and then chat to person on next sofa???

Back ground music so still can chat there was absolutely no issue at all "

That sounds like normal times the place is spread out anyway!

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

That's pretty standard price for a couple to attend a club. I don't get your issue? You're not a couple, you're not planning on attending so why are you here?

Pontefract

"Because I don't like to see people being ripped off, £25!

That's pretty standard price for a couple to attend a club. I don't get your issue? You're not a couple, you're not planning on attending so why are you here?

"

It may well be pretty standard but that price was for full use of facilities.. sauna jacuzzi showers pool play rooms etc as its only social and no events could have at least dropped price by a tenner but that's just my opinion and I didn't like that I'm basically forced to attend with a couple bc I'm single when I have no interest in couples atm x so think I will wait till back to at least some better form of normality xx

By *east88Couple  over a year ago

darlington

Still be good to get out and have some fun. We love people watching us play so that’s still good. And we love watching others

Excellent

Shipley

"Because I don't like to see people being ripped off, £25!

It may well be pretty standard but that price was for full use of facilities.. sauna jacuzzi showers pool play rooms etc as its only social and no events could have at least dropped price by a tenner but that's just my opinion and I didn't like that I'm basically forced to attend with a couple bc I'm single when I have no interest in couples atm x so think I will wait till back to at least some better form of normality xx"

Leeds

"Still be good to get out and have some fun. We love people watching us play so that’s still good. And we love watching others

Excellent "

It is social only. No playing allowed.

By *east88Couple  over a year ago

darlington

"Still be good to get out and have some fun. We love people watching us play so that’s still good. And we love watching others

Excellent

It is social only. No playing allowed. "

What! So it's chatting and no fucking even with ourselves?

Leeds

"Still be good to get out and have some fun. We love people watching us play so that’s still good. And we love watching others. Excellent.

It is social only. No playing allowed.

What! So it's chatting and no fucking even with ourselves?

"

Just chatting, play rooms are not open.

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

We’ve never been to a club, although the thought of attending one and Dee getting plenty of male attention has always enhanced the inner cuck in me !

But surely the main point is that if the club charges what it needs to in order to survive then surely it’s down to people if they want to play that fee or not ?

Personally I don’t think it’s fair for people to be judgemental on what facilities were available before and what the costs were, since the Covid19 pandemic the whole world has changed and may never be the same again !

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"If I came with a couple...this couple, are they in my bubble, do I have to keep a safe distance from them?"
ffs if you don’t want to go don’t go then and don’t worry ya self what others are doing

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

So what’s Pandora like for (socially) meeting other people at the moment. Don’t want to go out this weekend and find an empty club??

Leeds

The last post from Pandora said they are allowed a maximum of 30

By *ediMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"So what’s Pandora like for (socially) meeting other people at the moment. Don’t want to go out this weekend and find an empty club??"

never empty on friday and saturday

Went last night for the first time. Wet area was closed but upstairs was open for play. We went up and had a look but didn’t play ourselves but people were.

Leeds city council said they were allowed

Leeds

"Went last night for the first time. Wet area was closed but upstairs was open for play. We went up and had a look but didn’t play ourselves but people were.

Leeds city council said they were allowed"

Was it ‘couples’ who live together playing or other? I don’t understand the +1 with a couple!

No idea.

They know us so know we are married so we never got asked any questions

Manchester

First time we have been out out since Covid, and to be fair, the club is as safe if not safer than some pubs we have seen! Temperature checks on the way in, hand sanitiser everywhere, one way system if busy, 2m markers in the floor. All done very well. So well in fact I think this is one of the only clubs that could flourish as a hook up ‘pub’ in this era (for play to maybe occur at home or hotels if people want to take the risk)

They made it clear that couples who live together may play (and bubbles as defined by law) in their own room. No playing and swapping with other couples was the instruction we were given.

Must have been 30ish people there last night in a fab socially distanced environment

Do the owners have a profile so we could ask a few questions

Leeds/London

"Do the owners have a profile so we could ask a few questions "

ClubPandoraLeeds

Leeds

"First time we have been out out since Covid, and to be fair, the club is as safe if not safer than some pubs we have seen! Temperature checks on the way in, hand sanitiser everywhere, one way system if busy, 2m markers in the floor. All done very well. So well in fact I think this is one of the only clubs that could flourish as a hook up ‘pub’ in this era (for play to maybe occur at home or hotels if people want to take the risk)

They made it clear that couples who live together may play (and bubbles as defined by law) in their own room. No playing and swapping with other couples was the instruction we were given.

Must have been 30ish people there last night in a fab socially distanced environment "

I assumed there was no play at Pandora’s, even if you are living together? Surely that is dangerous for others using the room after them, or does an elite cleaning team go in and sanitise. I hope Pandora’s don’t get caught allowing play if it’s against government guidelines.

Leeds

" I hope Pandora’s don’t get caught allowing play if it’s against government guidelines. "

On this thread someone posts that Leeds City Council says play at Pandora is permissible. I am suprised, especially considering how close Pandora is to lockdown Bradford

We’re thinking of giving pandora a go but wasn’t sure there would be many people there but sounds like the weekend was quite good so will venture over this weekend

Manchester

"We’re thinking of giving pandora a go but wasn’t sure there would be many people there but sounds like the weekend was quite good so will venture over this weekend "

Think of it as a pub with swingers not a swingers-club. Good night out still... might see you there

"We’re thinking of giving pandora a go but wasn’t sure there would be many people there but sounds like the weekend was quite good so will venture over this weekend

Think of it as a pub with swingers not a swingers-club. Good night out still... might see you there"

Would be great to meet you. From a safe distance obviously haha

By *andpnutsCouple  over a year ago

leeds

might give it a go Saturday ??

By *inkybabe1109Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

This is what pandora put in another forum

Just to clarify. Bubbles are not allowed to socially interact any more than somebody you meet walking down the street. We have spoken at length to LEEDS CITY COUNCIL and they are perfectly clear that the term "Bubble" only refers to 6 people from different households meeting up but the 2 meter rule still applies therefor NO. bubbles cannot meet and play. The nights that the club is open are social events only and from midnight tonight we will be limiting the number of attendees to 30 including staff.