FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > What's happening with Kestrels and Abfabs

What's happening with Kestrels and Abfabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ettyboop61 OP   Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Does anybody know what's happening with these 2 clubs? Haven't seen any updates on here....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anybody know what's happening with these 2 clubs? Haven't seen any updates on here.... "

There website says they are closed until social distancing is over. But they can sell you a mask if you need one!

St Neots

"Does anybody know what's happening with these 2 clubs? Haven't seen any updates on here....

There website says they are closed until social distancing is over. But they can sell you a mask if you need one!"

Lol I'll bring my own and my flips flops haha

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"Does anybody know what's happening with these 2 clubs? Haven't seen any updates on here....

There website says they are closed until social distancing is over. But they can sell you a mask if you need one!"

Not quite the masked ball we would like!

St Neots

There website says they are closed until social distancing is over. But they can sell you a mask if you need one!

Not quite the masked ball we would like! "

Can’t afford to reopen so finished

By *lipperywhenwet07Couple  over a year ago

llanelli

"Can’t afford to reopen so finished "

Is that fact ??

St Neots

"Can’t afford to reopen so finished

Is that fact ??"

I don't think so......they were just getting going again ......

Hadley Wood

Is that fact ??

I don't think so......they were just getting going again ......"

When they reopened last time there appeared to be a campaign to discredit them from certain quarters, could this be more of the same?

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

Don't think asking £18 for a throwaway mask is a great idea

Is that fact ??

When they reopened last time there appeared to be a campaign to discredit them from certain quarters, could this be more of the same?"

No campaign, just what I’ve heard

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

When it opens, it opens.

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

Not quite the masked ball we would like! "

"Don't think asking £18 for a throwaway mask is a great idea "

The club aren't actually selling them. They have a link to a company on the website and the company are selling the masks for £18 for a box of 20. So less than £1 a mask.

"Don't think asking £18 for a throwaway mask is a great idea

The club aren't actually selling them. They have a link to a company on the website and the company are selling the masks for £18 for a box of 20. So less than £1 a mask. "

You have to admit that a swingers club advertising a PPE supplies company is a little strange.

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"

You have to admit that a swingers club advertising a PPE supplies company is a little strange. "

Maybe, but if it's legal and the money earned helps them through these tough times then nobody should have a problem with it.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Is that fact ??

When they reopened last time there appeared to be a campaign to discredit them from certain quarters, could this be more of the same?

No campaign, just what I’ve heard"

Thee green arrow is your friend!

llanelli

Is that fact ??

"

Negative on everything related to the club

Haters hate

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

Just seen Tasha post a comment on their website saying that their working hard to improve all the facilities while closed and they will re open when its safe to do so , so stop the rumours and get your facts right people , this negative shit is worse than this fucking virus

Why do people like to revel in others misfortunes. Abfab / lestrals have invested a lot of money in the new venue and yes there has been teething problems. But tgey are doing their best for their customers. As with all businesses, covid19 has knocked their cashflow. So lets get behind tge club owners and give them plenty of support when they are back up and running.

"Why do people like to revel in others misfortunes. Abfab / lestrals have invested a lot of money in the new venue and yes there has been teething problems. But tgey are doing their best for their customers. As with all businesses, covid19 has knocked their cashflow. So lets get behind tge club owners and give them plenty of support when they are back up and running. "

Hadley Wood

Is that fact ??

Negative on everything related to the club

Haters hate "

Yes some people ha e a personal agenda, regardless of the cost to others.

"Why do people like to revel in others misfortunes. Abfab / lestrals have invested a lot of money in the new venue and yes there has been teething problems. But tgey are doing their best for their customers. As with all businesses, covid19 has knocked their cashflow. So lets get behind tge club owners and give them plenty of support when they are back up and running.

"

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

"Why do people like to revel in others misfortunes. Abfab / lestrals have invested a lot of money in the new venue and yes there has been teething problems. But tgey are doing their best for their customers. As with all businesses, covid19 has knocked their cashflow. So lets get behind tge club owners and give them plenty of support when they are back up and running. "

By *ustKeepSwinging999Couple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

We hope they manage to survive this period and can reopen, personally we have enjoyed our nights at abfabs and it's so local to us. So they get our full support when it's save to open.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have only had a chance to visit the new location twice, but I thought they have done a fantastic job.

I do hope that they get the support they need to get through this.

I certainly will be going back when the time is right.

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

"Why do people like to revel in others misfortunes. Abfab / lestrals have invested a lot of money in the new venue and yes there has been teething problems. But tgey are doing their best for their customers. As with all businesses, covid19 has knocked their cashflow. So lets get behind the club owners and give them plenty of support when they are back up and running. "

Couldn’t agree more! People seem to find satisfaction in others plights! It’s a shame we aren’t more a supportive beings! I try to help people as much as I can. How do you get so much satisfaction from someone’s misery!

These guys had to relocate due to pathetic reasons, the original location was by no means an intrusion into “the norm” lives of neighbors. This has undoubtedly cost them a fortune and now due to the minority, the rest of us have to suffer!

They need all the support they can get, good luck to them and I for one hope that they manage to get through this!

By *parkyukMan  over a year ago

here and there

Totally agree

Hadley Wood

"Why do people like to revel in others misfortunes. Abfab / lestrals have invested a lot of money in the new venue and yes there has been teething problems. But tgey are doing their best for their customers. As with all businesses, covid19 has knocked their cashflow. So lets get behind the club owners and give them plenty of support when they are back up and running.

Couldn’t agree more! People seem to find satisfaction in others plights! It’s a shame we aren’t more a supportive beings! I try to help people as much as I can. How do you get so much satisfaction from someone’s misery!

These guys had to relocate due to pathetic reasons, the original location was by no means an intrusion into “the norm” lives of neighbors. This has undoubtedly cost them a fortune and now due to the minority, the rest of us have to suffer!

They need all the support they can get, good luck to them and I for one hope that they manage to get through this! "

"…………………………………….

These guys had to relocate due to pathetic reasons, the original location was by no means an intrusion into “the norm” lives of neighbors………………………..)"

The local convenience stores and taxi firms certainly liked them!

By *ax ZorinMan  over a year ago

Birdham Chichester

The Kestrel's team are nice people, they work hard, good luck to them.

By *carlet Rose RedWoman  over a year ago

Woodley

The rumours they might be knocking a hole in wall from social room into dace floor the dungeon has been redone and I believe there is more in the pipe line. Ummm money issues not sure about that. Haters will hate. How do I know a very good friend works there. As for face mask not a bad price for 20 masks. Good luck to them i for one can't wait for it to reopen.

We love Kestrels / Adfabs and live nearby so really miss it. We always find the staff polite and friendly and so sincerely hope that it reopens soon.

We go for social fun as well as group fun LOL and can’t say enough good things about the place

Some of our real time escapades are in the story section for anyone interested under “our first gangbang”

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

"We love Kestrels / Adfabs and live nearby so really miss it. We always find the staff polite and friendly and so sincerely hope that it reopens soon.

We go for social fun as well as group fun LOL and can’t say enough good things about the place

"

Snap.....

"Can’t afford to reopen so finished "

Total bullshit. They are opening when THEY think it is safe to do so!

By *hristine - PierreCouple  over a year ago

Eindhoven NL

Total bullshit. They are opening when THEY think it is safe to do so! "

Don’t want to be part of discussion about reopening, got no info and not interested in speculating and globally don’t wish ill to anyone and think we need more clubs not less.

To be honest they weren’t that worried about safety regarding closing. I remember receiving several emailshots implying it was totally safe to visit due to the chlorine in the pool

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"

To be honest they weren’t that worried about safety regarding closing. I remember receiving several emailshots implying it was totally safe to visit due to the chlorine in the pool

"

I must admit when I got that mail back in March I thought it was ill advised. I think however they should be given the benefit of the doubt as back then it wasn't clear how the situation would develop.

By *hristine - PierreCouple  over a year ago

Eindhoven NL

"

I must admit when I got that mail back in March I thought it was ill advised. I think however they should be given the benefit of the doubt as back then it wasn't clear how the situation would develop. "

It was very unfortunate as around the same time (actually for the previous two+ weeks), I also kept receiving mailshots from clubs in Belgium and Netherlands that were voluntarily closing before any government order as they didn’t feel able to protect their customers. So the clash between the messages was even more shocking.

By *egging_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Smallfield

"The rumours they might be knocking a hole in wall from social room into dace floor the dungeon has been redone and I believe there is more in the pipe line. Ummm money issues not sure about that. Haters will hate. How do I know a very good friend works there. As for face mask not a bad price for 20 masks. Good luck to them i for one can't wait for it to reopen. "

You read it here from the horses friends mouth. We, and many like us, will continue to support this venue come what may. Looking forward to the post Covid reopening.

Hadley Wood

"The rumours they might be knocking a hole in wall from social room into dace floor the dungeon has been redone and I believe there is more in the pipe line. Ummm money issues not sure about that. Haters will hate. How do I know a very good friend works there. As for face mask not a bad price for 20 masks. Good luck to them i for one can't wait for it to reopen.

You read it here from the horses friends mouth. We, and many like us, will continue to support this venue come what may. Looking forward to the post Covid reopening. "

We will be supporting them to.

llanelli

Can’t wait to fill up the car on a Sunday at silly o’clock and head up the m4

By *ink Panther 123Man  over a year ago

Slough

Can’t wait to attend again when it’s safe to do so and give my support.

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

ANDOVER

Couldn't agree more - give them a break! They are a great bunch of people who are obviously doing their best in difficult circumstances!

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Slight tangent but AbFab related.

Has anyone else had a blank subject email, supposedly from them, saying your name and with a link in it. Just had one and wondering how a non-AbFabs entity has my email address, knows my name and that I had membership at the old premises?

Anyone got any ideas.

Thanks

St Neots

"Slight tangent but AbFab related.

Has anyone else had a blank subject email, supposedly from them, saying your name and with a link in it. Just had one and wondering how a non-AbFabs entity has my email address, knows my name and that I had membership at the old premises?

Anyone got any ideas.

Thanks

"

Has your computer been hacked??

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Oops

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Anyone got any ideas.

Thanks

Has your computer been hacked??"

Not hacking - it is email spoofing. Your email address can be taken from someone else's address book and then the message appears from another address.

St Neots

Anyone got any ideas.

Thanks

Has your computer been hacked??

Not hacking - it is email spoofing. Your email address can be taken from someone else's address book and then the message appears from another address.

"

Arrrrr that's interesting I've been getting a few of those empty emails...they have stopped now

» Add a new message to this topic