FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Fab club reviews

Fab club reviews

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hades Of Grey OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Is it time for Fab to bring back the Club Review section?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Yes

Some clubs are open for socials or hires, fabbers need to have the facility to research the clubs before they visit via their reviews

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

Yes. It would give those clubs who are open a chance to update people on how they currently stand & how they have adapted so those who are looking to attend can make an informed choice on whether & where they want to go.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Definitely

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

A few weeks ago, I thought not, but now is completely the time to bring them back! Clubs that may not want any phone contact can divert to answer phones if that`s there thing.

By *weetnjuicycoupleCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Gotta agree here

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Yes

Some clubs are open for socials or hires, fabbers need to have the facility to research the clubs before they visit via their reviews"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We would like to see it back as we was planning to visit different clubs this year. However we can't but at least we can look them up

By *untalicious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Yep

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Yes

Some clubs are open for socials or hires, fabbers need to have the facility to research the clubs before they visit via their reviews"

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Yes definitely, folks are having to trawl through this forum to look for a feedback for their club

Yes deffinately

Yes

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes I agree we should be able to read reviews now clubs are reopening

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

100% agree, there is no logic at all for the club reviews page to be closed any longer!

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Another from me

If clubs can open legally for socials event's then logically letting people read the club reviews makes perfect sense.

I know a fair few people use the club review section here to locate club's in there area or areas they are visiting & for club contact details, like phone numbers, websites ect.

Letting people read the club reviews is of course is a matter for Fab swingers to decide but I am in full agreement with TH and everyone else that we should be able to read the club reviews section now a fair few clubs are open for social events only.

Paul

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It makes sense now more than ever for people to be able to read the club reviews.

It would give clubs a chance to show wlmeasures they are taking if they are open at all, and people to be able to make an informed choice if they want to attend a social somewhere.

I really don't see the logic in not being able to read the reviews at this time.

Yes. They should also allow verifcations again. People are meeting for socials, it's time fab moved forward a little.

A social meets button would be nice but I suppose that's asking a lot

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

I agree they should put reviews back on

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

nearby

I think it is a tricky subject, because everything has changed, in terms of facilities, ability to play etc, that may give the wrong impression that it's back to the good old days

By *andSCouple  over a year ago

Old London Town

I agree with bringing them back, but only to show those places open for socially distanced events and the feedback on those events.

Knowing which ones are open and operating properly would get my vote. It’s going to help us all keep in contact and develop better relationships for later on.

I appreciate this is a big ask but important to help our community move forward.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

I couldn't understand why that section was closed at all. You should still be able to read about the clubs you'd like to visit when possible again.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It is really too bad, it is a time when we should be supporting the venues.

I visited a club today for its post lockdown opening and I would like to be able to leave a review to help other people know my experience and also all that they have in place to help people keep safe including taking temperatures and table servicev etc.

it really should be in the review section, but alas there is no current review section.

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

nearby

Bump

By *estrianguyMan  over a year ago

chester

It involves work it won’t happen

By *illow-TalkMan  over a year ago

Shipston-on-Stour

"Is it time for Fab to bring back the Club Review section?"

Absolutely, it’s invaluable information!

By *illow-TalkMan  over a year ago

Shipston-on-Stour

"It is really too bad, it is a time when we should be supporting the venues.

I visited a club today for its post lockdown opening and I would like to be able to leave a review to help other people know my experience and also all that they have in place to help people keep safe including taking temperatures and table servicev etc.

it really should be in the review section, but alas there is no current review section."

Totally agree, I saw a post on here by an admin moaning about clubs posting opening details in the wrong section of the forum. No choice really when the correct section is locked down.

Fair play to Fab to react quickly in lockdown circumstances but they are a little show in the lockdown easing reaction!

Dont get why they closed that section off on here anyway. Its only a reference read so folks can get an idea of what to expect from certain clubs. It wasnt a meet today section.

By *atureMischiefCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

"Dont get why they closed that section off on here anyway. Its only a reference read so folks can get an idea of what to expect from certain clubs. It wasnt a meet today section. "

We said exactly the same, the club reviews are there to help make educated choices they aren’t encouraging people to meet. It’s just the same as reading profile verifications and they are still active.

» Add a new message to this topic