FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Adam & Eves - What's The Story?

Adam & Eves - What's The Story?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kmale421 OP   Man  over a year ago

wirral

I have been a member of Adam & Eves in Eccles near Manchester from it's early days to the current day, albeit I have had breaks and not gone for periods of time.

When I first started going it was one of the few clubs in UK and as such was regularly full with a mix of couples and single males.

Then it went through a period as more clubs opened around Manchester, where it's numbers and mix seemed to change and there was many more single guys than couples, plus the club itself seemed to be unlovged and need some TLC.

I rejoined the club about 6 months ago after a gap of a few years and was very pleasently surprised at the things that had changed, for example it seemed to have new carpets throughout, it was very clean and tidy, there was a couple of new places to play and everything worked. In addition the mix of customers had again changed to a combination of couples, single ladies and single guys.

The club had always been friendly and inclusive, and over the last 6 months this has continually been emphasised with the staff helping to make a jovial atmosphere.

Now I have no connection to the club, and I'm not posting this to raise the clubs profile. Simply put, all the couples and singles I have met at the club, whether regulars or first timers seem to love the place, but when reading about Adam & Eves on Forums (not club reviews) or in chat with couples by message or in chat room, the response seems more negative.

So I wondered what peoples thoughts were generally on Adam & Eves, not in terms of a review, but do you ever consider going to the club and if not why not? Clearly if it's because you live in Kent and can't travel that far no need to post, but for people within the clubs catchment area, I'd be intrigued to know what you think.

For the record i have used and still do use some clubs in and around Manchester, Stoke and the West Midlands, and know that each offer different experiences, so I'm not a one club man.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well Sat night was the first time me and my wife have ever been to a club and I can't fault the place to be honest. Everyone was respectful, friendly and a fun time was had by all. We probably will try some of the other clubs but we feel safe in A & E's so for that reason we're not in any rush and will be going back.

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

been to plenty of clubs a n e was my 1st club

i think its the freindlyness you get when you enter from all staff

great coffee from kaz

and above all the folks that go know no means no and there freindly and the regs look after newbies roll on 3 weeks when i go back again

I visited A&E's about a year ago on one of the daytime parties.

The people who run the club and the club itself were all good, no problems.

I guess the biggest issue was the number of single guys and lack of females. Any females that moved around the building with or without a partner were follwed by a pack of horny guys all jostling for action.

Any female who was brave enough to put herself in one of the rooms for all to play with her, it was like she'd put herself in a naked desperate scrum.

It wasn't my idea of fun, but as a single male attendee I guess you have to expect that to a degree.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Love the place and have introduced a few friends to it. Friendly staff and generally a good mix

i attended adam n eves on a sunday a few mnths bac 4 the first time ,while gettin changed was perved by single guys ,vry uncomfy feelin ,,went 2 sauna 2 chat with my partner n got man handled no was sed but they must have been vry deaf so i accidently stud on sum feet ,,on leaving the sauna vry quickly ,,i didnt want 2 feel like a piece of meat ,,,deffo will not b returning ,,,,wen i mentioned this 2 staff i was kinda shocked at there reply ,,n i left ,was there approx 1hr ,,

By *obsam1976Man  over a year ago

widnes

i have been afew times now and feel very relaxed and welcome at the club and never feel preshured into doing anything and find everone very friendly to chat to and will be going back soon i never join in unless invited to

We've only been the once! couldn't fault it tho!

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We are more than happy to travel to a club anywhere in the UK, if its great, and if we like it we will try and get there at least once or twice a year (Obviously we will go to our regular clubs somewhat more frequently)

Been here once and its not for us. Yes its friendly, but facilities are extremely limited and the number of single males is not ratioed correctly and when compared to other clubs its just not up to standard.

Everyone likes something different, but too many of the basics were missing here. We gave it two stars out of five and felt that was generous. If we are going to travel a distance to get somewhere then it needs to be better than this.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Any female who was brave enough to put herself in one of the rooms for all to play with her, it was like she'd put herself in a naked desperate scrum.

"

off to google how far away Manchester is from Evesham

to be fair i guess it depeds on what you want fro a club. i dont mind the whole roving hands thing on the whole...i have said no on the odd occasion

its the reason i like the jacuzzi's in chams

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Like Eveshamgirl, I would love to go to a club where there was a large selection of single guys. So many people complain about it, but it would be bloody luxury for me. One day I'll get to A&Es and hopefully distract all the men.

Now I travel up to Partners alot, so actually drive further than a & e's

When I went last I too thought it was to limited and a bit too touchy feely without asking.

I guess I just prefer Partners as owing to the hours of driving then I would rather do that knowing I was going to have a good time

I like the staff there, but I find the facilities a bit limited. Also not keen on the bar area as it's a like every one being crowded into a hallway...I like a bit of space to sit and chill, not have to keep moving put of the way of people getting to the stairs. I don't think I'd be comfortable going there, or Cupids, alone, whereas I may consider Partners on my own in the future x

By *ollytrollopWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

absolutely love it, i feel safe, and if anyone touches me without asking i tell em in no uncertain terms, may it long continue to be the place to be xxxx

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"We are more than happy to travel to a club anywhere in the UK, if its great, and if we like it we will try and get there at least once or twice a year (Obviously we will go to our regular clubs somewhat more frequently)

Been here once and its not for us. Yes its friendly, but facilities are extremely limited and the number of single males is not ratioed correctly and when compared to other clubs its just not up to standard.

Everyone likes something different, but too many of the basics were missing here. We gave it two stars out of five and felt that was generous. If we are going to travel a distance to get somewhere then it needs to be better than this.

"

Same for us, found the facilities poor, there are better clubs around, and I believe they have started charging membership for couples, at the end of the day it's all about personal choice

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

"absolutely love it, i feel safe, and if anyone touches me without asking i tell em in no uncertain terms, may it long continue to be the place to be xxxx"

Polly you`re a star, always a laugh to hear your comments in the club xx

By *ollytrollopWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

i try my best lol xx

"Well Sat night was the first time me and my wife have ever been to a club and I can't fault the place to be honest. Everyone was respectful, friendly and a fun time was had by all. We probably will try some of the other clubs but we feel safe in A & E's so for that reason we're not in any rush and will be going back."

It was our first time that night too and we completely agree. We loved it that much we returned on Sunday for even more fun. We thought the staff were great and the facilities were just what we needed. Can't wait to go back again xx

By *rankylMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I've been a member for many years and although have tried other clubs in the past have never found them as friendly as Adam & Eve's. I always end having a laugh if nothing else.

We are hoping to go there for the first time either sat or sun 23rd/24th of june,early doors.will report back with our findings

There is a door on the changing rooms for you to close so this doesn't happen?

We have been going to adam and eves for a while now, we had a break from it as we were busy but went on friday and saturday and had loads of fun hence why we went back on saturday. I must admit some people can be touchy and feely, but I like that anyway. Adam and eves are very friendly and will look after single females. I love it

Been a member for quite a bit, its made by all the fun people that make you feel very welcome and very relaxed...see you here....oops sorry there

"We are more than happy to travel to a club anywhere in the UK, if its great, and if we like it we will try and get there at least once or twice a year (Obviously we will go to our regular clubs somewhat more frequently)

couldnt have put it better! spot on assessment again clubpartiepeeps!

k n a

"

lookslike we are going on the sat,well done england

"Well Sat night was the first time me and my wife have ever been to a club and I can't fault the place to be honest. Everyone was respectful, friendly and a fun time was had by all. We probably will try some of the other clubs but we feel safe in A & E's so for that reason we're not in any rush and will be going back."

Are you still going this weekend ? Pm me

errrr it was a guy and a gal hanging round in a garden somewhere eating fruit when they shouldnt have and then some snake came along and something else happened that i dont remember innit?

"errrr it was a guy and a gal hanging round in a garden somewhere eating fruit when they shouldnt have and then some snake came along and something else happened that i dont remember innit?"

Yeah then Steve Irvin turned up wrestled the snake and they ate it innit ! Or was it crocodile Dundee ? I forget

"errrr it was a guy and a gal hanging round in a garden somewhere eating fruit when they shouldnt have and then some snake came along and something else happened that i dont remember innit?

Yeah then Steve Irvin turned up wrestled the snake and they ate it innit ! Or was it crocodile Dundee ? I forget "

Maybe it was neither and it was that Dog The Bounty Hunter instead!

been a few times as i live not far but have to say not up to the standards of other local clubs (cupids and partners}and not for the faint hearted if you dont like stairs! saying that, staff where friendly and helpful but as nearly all clubs ,most seem to have too many single guys (me being one of them) ok if your at a loose end but not for me

We love it in Adams!

Fair enough, it's not the fanciest of clubs but we've always found it to have the best atmosphere of the clubs we've visited and it's the great staff and the mix of people that go in that make the place. We always recommend it to people who are thinking of visiting a club and I (Mia) think we are definitely overdue a return visit!!

M & V

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

I went it, it wasn't for me. Left a fair review of my visit and was messaged by someone that works there asking me to remove my review.

I was then contacted by loads of people saying they had left reviews and because they weren't positive ones, they'd been contacted by people who worked at the club and asked repeatedly to remove the review, so they did to stop getting hassled!

I tend to believe what folks tell me in forums now rather than review section after this expereince because there's no way of telling how many people have removed their reviews because they weren't singing the clubs praises

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Unfortunately we have heard similar things.

On a legal note, a club cannot ask you to do that on this site, unless you put something in print which is factually inaccurate.

By *kmale421 OP   Man  over a year ago

wirral

"I went it, it wasn't for me. Left a fair review of my visit and was messaged by someone that works there asking me to remove my review.

I was then contacted by loads of people saying they had left reviews and because they weren't positive ones, they'd been contacted by people who worked at the club and asked repeatedly to remove the review, so they did to stop getting hassled!

I tend to believe what folks tell me in forums now rather than review section after this expereince because there's no way of telling how many people have removed their reviews because they weren't singing the clubs praises "

I must admit I was amazed to read this, but then again like you I use various means to assess a club ranging from the club reviews, personal experience, the forums and what people say when I have been at clubs.

It is noticeable in the Cupids Club reviews that the owner/manager has joined in the reviews welcoming constructive criticisms of his club even more than the comments praising his club though I'm sure he loves those too. To me, if I owned a club, and I do own my own small business unrelated to swinging, I'd welcome criticism as it enables me to correct what is percieved to be wrong, so long as the criticism wasn't a persona attack on the club or it's patrons, eg The jacuzzi wasn't working would be fine, the customers were all fat and ugly isn't

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"Unfortunately we have heard similar things.

On a legal note, a club cannot ask you to do that on this site, unless you put something in print which is factually inaccurate.

"

I pointed this out to the person that contacted me and also pointed out that the reason I didn't remove the review was because I left a very fair review, only sticking to facts and not actually basing it on my opinion (which would have resulted in a very negative review, which I didn't think would be fair)

By *anutd2006Couple  over a year ago

bolton

We go to Adam and Eves regularly. The club is clean with plenty of play rooms. Some rooms lockable and private, other rooms large and open. A wet area with a sauna and jaquzi.

The bar area is small, but there is a room with a free pool table and seating. There is another cosy seating area upstairs. The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming. All the staff are friendly and are there to help if you have any worries. In the many years we have been going, we have only had to speak to 3 guys who wouldn't take no for answer, not bad in 5 years attending once a week on average.

We would recommend Adam and Eves to beginners and hardened swingers. Sex is not gaurenteed but a fun time is usually had by all.

xxx

» Add a new message to this topic