FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > clubs, november ???

clubs, november ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arvest 84 OP   Man  over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

so, boris said that we hope to get back to a near normal by november, and at the mo , soft play and close contact is still a NO NO .

So why are some clubs trying to open and break the law ???

they might say its just a social evening, but we all know that people will be playing. .

or are the clubs prepared to lose their licence just to be bloody minded. ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How do you know people will be playing?

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"so, boris said that we hope to get back to a near normal by november, and at the mo , soft play and close contact is still a NO NO .

they might say its just a social evening, but we all know that people will be playing. .

or are the clubs prepared to lose their licence just to be bloody minded. ? "

Some have opened just the bars, what's your proof of anything else?

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

you only have to read the posts on here to see that people are playing now. get them in a club and they wont be able to help themselves, dont get me wrong, i would love to play now, but its not going to help corona is it ?.

"you only have to read the posts on here to see that people are playing now. get them in a club and they wont be able to help themselves, dont get me wrong, i would love to play now, but its not going to help corona is it ?."

There isnt the option to 'not be able to help themselves' The private rooms, play areas, jacuzzis etc are closed. Staff are monitoring people in there. It would be more than their licences are worth to let play happen.

You have been misinformed or have misunderstood.

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

i hope your right. but i think that we all have to be realistic, and it will happen .

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"i hope your right. but i think that we all have to be realistic, and it will happen . "

Have you ever been to a swinging club?

KJ

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

"you only have to read the posts on here to see that people are playing now. get them in a club and they wont be able to help themselves, dont get me wrong, i would love to play now, but its not going to help corona is it ?.

There isnt the option to 'not be able to help themselves' The private rooms, play areas, jacuzzis etc are closed. Staff are monitoring people in there. It would be more than their licences are worth to let play happen.

You have been misinformed or have misunderstood."

Tbf I think he means a select few clubs, not the majority of clubs who have adapted, there seem to be a few open that are allowing play. I think these may really be private clubs rather than swing clubs

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

yes, i am a member of one.

Teesside

"so, boris said that we hope to get back to a near normal by november, and at the mo , soft play and close contact is still a NO NO .

"

Tbf I think he means a select few clubs, not the majority of clubs who have adapted, there seem to be a few open that are allowing play. I think these may really be private clubs rather than swing clubs "

I re-read OPs original post a few times and nope I honestly dont see how you came to your conclusion.

Which swinging clubs are allowing play? I dont know of any? Can somebody actual name a club allowing unlawful play currently?

Theres nothing worst than assumptive, inflammatory and negative posts that have zero basis in any facts.

KJ x

Teesside

"yes, i am a member of one. "

Jaydees i assume going by your verifications?

So what your saying is that club which your a member of, probably know the owners, staff etc are incapable of running as just a social only venue?

KJ x

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"yes, i am a member of one.

So what your saying is that club which your a member of, probably know the owners, staff etc are incapable of running as just a social only venue?

KJ x "

Reaching for the popcorn

"yes, i am a member of one.

KJ x "

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

i didnt say jaydees or any other club, but if you read the posts on here you will see for yourself that people want to meet for fun.

i think people should stop trying to split hairs and wait until its safe to play again.

i am not looking for a argument and am not going to have one,

we are all entitaled to our thoughts. .

THE END.

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

God there are some miserable sods on here , if you dont like the clubs opening , don't go , we'll maybe see ya next year sometime

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

Tbf I think he means a select few clubs, not the majority of clubs who have adapted, there seem to be a few open that are allowing play. I think these may really be private clubs rather than swing clubs

I re-read OPs original post a few times and nope I honestly dont see how you came to your conclusion.

Which swinging clubs are allowing play? I dont know of any? Can somebody actual name a club allowing unlawful play currently?

Theres nothing worst than assumptive, inflammatory and negative posts that have zero basis in any facts.

KJ x

"

I was basing it on the comments rather than the post & my own reading of others who have stated they were in clubs & playing recently. I would assume no swingers club would open & then go against guidance when public health is involved. I would assume also that clubs that have allowed it aren't swingers clubs & more along the lines of other private clubs if that makes sense? X

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"i didnt say jaydees or any other club, but if you read the posts on here you will see for yourself that people want to meet for fun.

i think people should stop trying to split hairs and wait until its safe to play again.

THE END. "

This is better than watching TV lol.

"God there are some miserable sods on here , if you dont like the clubs opening , don't go , we'll maybe see ya next year sometime "

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"i didnt say jaydees or any other club, but if you read the posts on here you will see for yourself that people want to meet for fun.

THE END. "

They aren’t thoughts when you post them online. They are statements ... and with no evidence that clubs are acting illegally.

Just because people want to play doesn’t mean that clubs will risk their license, livelihoods and reputation to allow it.

By *hades Of GreyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"

So, Boris said that we hope to get back to near normal by November, and at the mo soft play and close contact is still a NO NO.

So why are some clubs trying to open and break the law?

They might say its just a social evening, but we all know that people will be playing. Or are the clubs prepared to lose their licence just to be bloody minded?

"

I tend to agree with the OP's statement above. Without naming them, there are some being discussed by members on this, and the 'Fab Guys' forum, that reading between the lines seem to be turning a blind eye to close contact social interaction.

"God there are some miserable sods on here , if you dont like the clubs opening , don't go , we'll maybe see ya next year sometime "

Excellent....!!

Eva X

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

THE END. "

you think that by saying 'THE END' on a public forum is going to get you the last word....

By *urocougarCouple  over a year ago

watton

THE END.

you think that by saying 'THE END' on a public forum is going to get you the last word....

"

He didn’t get the last word did he ?

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

You've got to be called Karen to have the last word

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

THE END. "

Lol you can't start a post then decide its over because you don't like the responses.

I've been to xtasia twice since it reopened on the 4th, not once have I seen anyone playing, they have crew members patrolling to check but as far as i know, everyone has behaved.

Some clubs are not breaking laws and I'd advise you not to make such a blanket statement about all clubs that have opened. Libel is a thing you know.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

KJ x

"

There is a thread currently on here where a couple named the club they openly played with several males. We have also seen other posts where people are saying they have played. Thats not even naming the clubs that said they would allow it in one form or another when preparing to reopen last month. Looking like it is prevalent so lets hope it doesn't bite ALL clubs in the bum further down the line when council have to decide whether to renew licences across the land. Quest just published Government guidelines on a thread, very interesting read. They are remaining closed till safe to open, much respect to them

By *hades Of GreyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Quest just published Government guidelines on a thread, very interesting read.

They are remaining closed till safe to open, much respect to them.

"

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We're hoping to open in November but actually planning for more like December January. It's a light at the end of the tunnel though, so we are remaining positive x

By *inkybabe1109Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

All businesses and venues can remain open, or reopen as stated under Sections 1 and 2 above, except for those in the list below, which remain closed in law:

Nightclubs, dance halls, discotheques

Sexual entertainment venues and hostess bars

Indoor play areas, including soft-play areas

If your business or venue is permitted to reopen or remain open, it must close off or cease to provide any of the above services if they are part of the business. For example, an indoor play area as part of a restaurant must remain closed.

All indoor and outdoor hospitality including, cafes, bars, pubs, and restaurants, can open unless they are a part of the premises of a business or venue which must remain closed as set out in section two above, unless they are in self-contained units that can be accessed from the outside.

We hope to continue to phase reopening further businesses as soon as possible, and will work with local councils which have a high prevalence of COVID-19 to consider local measures and guidance reflecting where further business openings could be delayed.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"All businesses and venues can remain open, or reopen as stated under Sections 1 and 2 above, except for those in the list below, which remain closed in law:

Nightclubs, dance halls, discotheques

Sexual entertainment venues and hostess bars

Indoor play areas, including soft-play areas

If your business or venue is permitted to reopen or remain open, it must close off or cease to provide any of the above services if they are part of the business. For example, an indoor play area as part of a restaurant must remain closed.

All indoor and outdoor hospitality including, cafes, bars, pubs, and restaurants, can open unless they are a part of the premises of a business or venue which must remain closed as set out in section two above, unless they are in self-contained units that can be accessed from the outside.

We hope to continue to phase reopening further businesses as soon as possible, and will work with local councils which have a high prevalence of COVID-19 to consider local measures and guidance reflecting where further business openings could be delayed.

"

Yes most clubs would have seen this; it was initially released on the 3rd July and the legislation is linked here http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/684/pdfs/uksi_20200684_en.pdf

For the record, in most instances, swinging clubs are not classed as Sex Entertainment Venues and do not hold the SEV licence

"We're hoping to open in November but actually planning for more like December January. It's a light at the end of the tunnel though, so we are remaining positive x"

Open as in open, open?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Open as in party like your life depends on it, open! lol

If things go to plan and social distancing is lifted, then we are hoping we can open. Lots of ifs, buts and maybes, but we are hopeful xx

"Open as in party like your life depends on it, open! lol

If things go to plan and social distancing is lifted, then we are hoping we can open. Lots of ifs, buts and maybes, but we are hopeful xx"

Oh my!!!

[[[[Jem runs off to tell everyone]]]]

Dudley

If things go to plan and social distancing is lifted, then we are hoping we can open. Lots of ifs, buts and maybes, but we are hopeful xx"

Open as in dicks and fannies flying everywhere and joining in reckless abandon?

If things go to plan and social distancing is lifted, then we are hoping we can open. Lots of ifs, buts and maybes, but we are hopeful xx

Open as in dicks and fannies flying everywhere and joining in reckless abandon?"

Decorum Dear......., DECORUM....!!

(By gum.....!!)

Eva XXX

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Open as in dicks and fannies flying everywhere and joining in reckless abandon?"

I'm banking on it!!!! hahaha

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

I'm banking on it!!!! hahaha "

You’d best get the tar pole on order!!

Teesside

THE END.

Lol you can't start a post then decide its over because you don't like the responses.

I've been to xtasia twice since it reopened on the 4th, not once have I seen anyone playing, they have crew members patrolling to check but as far as i know, everyone has behaved.

Some clubs are not breaking laws and I'd advise you not to make such a blanket statement about all clubs that have opened. Libel is a thing you know. "

Dudley

(By gum.....!!)

Eva XXX "

Decorum doesn't come into it when there's dicks and fannies flying!

Dudley

I'm banking on it!!!! hahaha "

(By gum.....!!)

Eva XXX

Decorum doesn't come into it when there's dicks and fannies flying!"

But.......... What about the DECOR...??!

I hope it's washable..........

(cough...) Eva XXX

Lot of gay saunas are opening next week ielondon blackpool plusmore

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Lot of gay saunas are opening next week ielondon blackpool plusmore"

Some are already open

"We're hoping to open in November but actually planning for more like December January. It's a light at the end of the tunnel though, so we are remaining positive x"

This sounds similar to our take on the present situation, we are planning for November/December as a best case scenario for opening and January/February as the worst case scenario. Of course this depends on no second wave occurring but at least we have a time frame to work towards at last.

Like the TH we are staying positive and hoping for a November/December opening date. We really can't say how much we are exited at the prospect of being able to open our doors and party again!

Paul Club Play

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

Which clubs are actually open? I can't think of any clubs which are actually open. Le Boudoir opened and closed immediately due to lack of numbers. VA have opened an outside venue which I am guessing does not and is not set up for play.

Dudley

Which clubs are actually open? I can't think of any clubs which are actually open. Le Boudoir opened and closed immediately due to lack of numbers. VA have opened an outside venue which I am guessing does not and is not set up for play. "

Xtasia is open for strictly socialising

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Which clubs are actually open? I can't think of any clubs which are actually open. Le Boudoir opened and closed immediately due to lack of numbers. VA have opened an outside venue which I am guessing does not and is not set up for play. "

Clubs open for socials

Xtasia

Gatehouse

Pandoras

VA

We are open for private hires for couples on their own or sharing with another couple for separate play to split the hire fee.

I think there are some others too but since Fab admin took down social threads, I can't remember all of the clubs that are open...I'm sure potential guests will have the same problem

By *urple Mamba PartiesCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Purple Mamba Club has the bar open for members (and cocktail lunches during the week). Open for socials. Private rooms are available separately via bookings.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Purple Mamba Club has the bar open for members (and cocktail lunches during the week). Open for socials. Private rooms are available separately via bookings."

Sorry guys, I knew we had more clubs open. THIS is why we need to be able to list events somewhere...even I forgot and I'll loitering around here all the time! There's no hope for potential guests!

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We will not open at Jaydee’s till end of year either unless things change with the social distancing, although we could easily have outside events we prefer not to encourage any chance of anyone playing as it’s too risky x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"i hope your right. but i think that we all have to be realistic, and it will happen . "

Stop being so negative and presumptious. Nobody wants the clubs to close for good so people will respect the rules whilst there.

I have to say I amazed at the difference in the forums in the UK and elsewhere, we moderate other swinger sites abroad and have profile's across European countries and i have not seen one negative comment on any of them.

Swingers in other countries are equal concerned, they choose to either go or not go.....there is no discussion. I can verify thou that clubs are open and private parties, some very big are in place.

I have no doubt this will return to clubs in the UK and good luck to all of them

Simon and Miss T

» Add a new message to this topic