FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Secret parties

Secret parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know of many party organisers holding secret parties, of which people are playing. Just wondering how others feel about this? Personally I wouldn’t now attend any of the places that have broken the rules, as they obviously have no respect for themselves or others.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkybabe1109Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

I think its wrong to tell you the truth how do they know that person been tested for covid then pass it onto everybody else I would be going to one or a club for a while

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"I think its wrong to tell you the truth how do they know that person been tested for covid then pass it onto everybody else I would be going to one or a club for a while "

According to some people on here who have attended clubs, there is playing at some

Barnsley

There is ive heard same

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I think its wrong to tell you the truth how do they know that person been tested for covid then pass it onto everybody else I would be going to one or a club for a while "

assuming they are all adults and havnt been living on the moon then they all know the risks, leave them too it i say.

Barnsley

"I think its wrong to tell you the truth how do they know that person been tested for covid then pass it onto everybody else I would be going to one or a club for a while

assuming they are all adults and havnt been living on the moon then they all know the risks, leave them too it i say. "

We do its up to them at end of it

Merseyside

"I think its wrong to tell you the truth how do they know that person been tested for covid then pass it onto everybody else I would be going to one or a club for a while

assuming they are all adults and havnt been living on the moon then they all know the risks, leave them too it i say.

We do its up to them at end of it "

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

If anyone hears of any such partys being organised, either in the early planning stages or on party night itself, i would strongly advise you call the "Karen" party buster hotline imedietly... Its free and totally anonymous.

Partys like this are just too damn dangerous.

Merseyside

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If anyone hears of any such partys being organised, either in the early planning stages or on party night itself, i would strongly advise you call the "Karen" party buster hotline imedietly... Its free and totally anonymous.

Partys like this are just too damn dangerous.

"

I have been tempted. I just find it disgusting they encouraging playing

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

I think hiding it all in the shadows is silly for a number of reasons.

* No track and trace

* Harder to manage conditions and minimise risks

* Illegal - potentially delaying or outright cancelling official opening plans

* Yet more ammo to throw shade at the scene

That being said I absolutely think we should be at or close to a point where some degree of play is acceptable, whether that's playing within a small, contained group, or just using clubs to play together. If it's opened officially, proper measures can be announced and taken (for example single-use towels on the beds, sanitise handles and surfaces as you exit), which minimises the risk for those who even want to risk it at all.

I absolutely appreciate Covid is still very much a thing, and if you're in any way at risk, feel in any way unwell, or will come into close contact with someone who is high risk, then steer clear for now. Otherwise, the show must go on lest threads like this pop up which make it clear that happening anyway, in much less safe ways, and probably in more places around the country too (private parties at houses etc just increase the number of potential places to contract it).

By *ome Back CoupleCouple  over a year ago

to be discussed

My god they are adults it's nothing to do with any one else u dont like it keep away simples

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"My god they are adults it's nothing to do with any one else u dont like it keep away simples "

Merseyside

"My god they are adults it's nothing to do with any one else u dont like it keep away simples "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been invited to a few parties but declined every invite. We understand why people host and go to these orgies but until lockdown gets eased a bit more, we won’t be meeting unless it’s outside and strictly a social meet.

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

assuming they are all adults and havnt been living on the moon then they all know the risks, leave them too it i say. "

we also agree xx

By *uchfunCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Covid is the new bareback. Everyone is responsible for their own decisions. I’m personally choosing not to meet.

Cubs have a health and safety responsibility. I know from recent experience some clubs value safety and some don't. It’s your choice to support clubs that don’t value safety - or not.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

It's only a very small minority and they are well aware of the risks,just like the people that attend them,it's happening in the vanilla world so I wasn't surprised it would happen here.

Your lucky OP your a couple,try being celibate for four months and holding back the temptation,I think some of us need a medal

The majority of party organisers are waiting in the wings and being very good,they may bore me with their statuses,to go on guestlists/waiting lists for upcoming parties with no dates

As an ex party host myself I see why they are doing it,they just want to remain in our thoughts,just saying I'm still here ready for you once this is all over

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've seen a party advertised on someone's profile for tonight...prices on status,start time etc

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Why let it bother you. Just let them get on with it.

By *andorasSecretCouple  over a year ago

Nr Birmingham

I disagree. The very close contact is going to increase the risk of passing on the virus if they have it. All well and good if they aren't mixing in normal social circles...however one presumes swingers have jobs, go shopping, send their kids to school etc etc!

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

People are meeting.

Nothing you will be able to do except protect yourself.

People can debate the possible outcome, however i doubt very much the one's attending will bother taking heed of any advice on posts like this.

By *heblackmacMan  over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

Went to a private creampie gangbang event 3 weeks ago and here I am still going. Thought I might get COVID19 after few days according to its guidelines, but nothing whatsoever.

» Add a new message to this topic