FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Niche clubs?

Niche clubs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New to swinging and yet to see a swingers’ club in action so was wondering if there are different niches of clubs in the UK? Like high-end clubs, female orientated clubs, clubs for young/old, clubs more accepting of kink (not just on “kink night”) etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Generally no. There are themed nights, etc, but they need to cater to as broad an audience as possible

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Some clubs have fetish nights. It's worth looking at the websites of clubs you are interested in to see what type of events they have x

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Should have added that most clubs are fairly relaxed about what kinks you may or may not wish to indulge in, except for bi men who aren't tolerated outside of agreed nights

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Being in Scotland you have rhe choice of three clubs, CJ's Glasgow, After Eight Edinburgh and Kudos Dundee.

Never been to Kudos however CJ's and After Eight have theme nights which are brilliant.

Unfortunately I don't think they are open for socials yet.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" most clubs are fairly relaxed about what kinks you may or may not wish to indulge in, except for bi men who aren't tolerated outside of agreed nights "

This isn't true of any of the Northern clubs I have been to

By *atureMischiefCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

"New to swinging and yet to see a swingers’ club in action so was wondering if there are different niches of clubs in the UK? Like high-end clubs, female orientated clubs, clubs for young/old, clubs more accepting of kink (not just on “kink night”) etc? "

Not been to them all but this is our opinion Of the clubs visited so far:

Liberty Elite and Vanilla Alternative are a little more upmarket than most.

Xtasia is more of a nightclub meets swinging sort of a club.

Jaydees is friendly and has a great wet room and jacuzzi area.

Purple Mamba is small, friendly and the hosts are very attentive.

The other’s we have visited we won’t mention as we didn’t have a great experience but won’t bad mouth them as all clubs have their place and dedicated followers.

Hope this helps

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

The other’s we have visited we won’t mention as we didn’t have a great experience

"

This is unfair to the clubs you haven't visited as people won't know if you have visited them and had a bad experience or simply not been.

By *ohnlewis1Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I refer to the poster Forkspoon’s comments.

My experience is that there is absolutely no discrimination against bi men in any club I have visited in the United Kingdom.

Go on Forkspoon - name one!.

Anyway how can one tell if a chap is bi? Is it shown in his passport or tattooed on his forehead?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

The other’s we have visited we won’t mention as we didn’t have a great experience

This is unfair to the clubs you haven't visited as people won't know if you have visited them and had a bad experience or simply not been. "

i would say the entire list of clubs is pretty long so nobody would assume every club not listed was a bad visit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I refer to the poster Forkspoon’s comments.

My experience is that there is absolutely no discrimination against bi men in any club I have visited in the United Kingdom.

Anyway how can one tell if a chap is bi? Is it shown in his passport or tattooed on his forehead?

"

do they mean discrimination against openly male bi activity

By *atureMischiefCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

"

This is unfair to the clubs you haven't visited as people won't know if you have visited them and had a bad experience or simply not been. "

No it doesn’t, if we haven’t mentioned a club how can it be bad for a particular club as there’s loads of them ... we didn’t mention the clubs we didn’t like so as not to offend anyone ... silly us as someone on here always takes offence to something

By *ustKeepSwinging999Couple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"I refer to the poster Forkspoon’s comments.

do they mean discrimination against openly male bi activity "

Forgive me if being naïve here... Anal is often frowned upon in clubs, so surely bi-activity is also therefore limited ?

By *untalicious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

We've seen anal happen loads of times in clubs...why would it be frowned upon?

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

" most clubs are fairly relaxed about what kinks you may or may not wish to indulge in, except for bi men who aren't tolerated outside of agreed nights

This isn't true of any of the Northern clubs I have been to"

Agreed - sweeping generalisation there & not a valid one as far as I am aware. If you can name one club where this is the case, I’ll happily stand corrected

By *ustKeepSwinging999Couple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"We've seen anal happen loads of times in clubs...why would it be frowned upon?"

Often seen posts / forum's on here about that. Due to hygiene, and the potential mishaps that cud occur apparently.

Not something we've seen or have issue with, but keen for J to have more bi activity so not sure where the balance lies!!

Wirral

"New to swinging and yet to see a swingers’ club in action so was wondering if there are different niches of clubs in the UK? Like high-end clubs, female orientated clubs, clubs for young/old, clubs more accepting of kink (not just on “kink night”) etc? "

On the whole, all clubs cater for most (if not all) tastes. Every club has its own USP, but they all do different events to cater for different demographics - couples nights, bi nights, all Male, all female, singles nights, group play, cubs & cougars, BBW, etc. There are also different fetish events, from BDSM through an array of niche fetishes. There are usually also some more social events too, and themed swinging parties like 80’s, or rock nights, or a fancy dress theme (swingers love dressing up!)

Trick is to find a club you like and an event that floats your boat.

Do a bit of research on some of the club websites & see what there is on offer!

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"We've seen anal happen loads of times in clubs...why would it be frowned upon?

Often seen posts / forum's on here about that. Due to hygiene, and the potential mishaps that cud occur apparently.

Not something we've seen or have issue with, but keen for J to have more bi activity so not sure where the balance lies!!"

Hygiene!?!!!! Please don't tell me that some clubs are using hygiene as an excuse to frown upon bi play?! How does that differ to a man and woman enjoying anal?! My mind is blown!

Falkirk

OP4F don't allow anal on couples/singles nights.

By *untalicious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"OP4F don't allow anal on couples/singles nights.

"

That seems extremely odd. Why? If anything anal seems rather tame for a club.

There's nothing to suggest that on their website that I could see?

Is there a club profile? I'd be curious to ask them.

Not saying you're wrong, just I've seen enough fake news out there and prefer to cite sources

Falkirk

"OP4F don't allow anal on couples/singles nights.

That seems extremely odd. Why? If anything anal seems rather tame for a club.

There's nothing to suggest that on their website that I could see?

Is there a club profile? I'd be curious to ask them.

Not saying you're wrong, just I've seen enough fake news out there and prefer to cite sources"

They said they had an incident and it was easier to tell the people attending not to do it.

It's been thier policy for a while.

Whatever the reason its the rules they have set in place.

Edinburgh

This is a slightly surreal thread.

Posters seem to have made the entirely unjustified assumption that bi play amongst guys involves anal sex. In other words bi guys have anal sex.

In my experience that’s not necessarily the case and I have seem many more girls than guys engaging in anal in clubs often when being dp’d.

I enjoy playing with couples and this often by necessity involves a certain amount of male to male contact which is fun. None of the guys in the couples have asked to fuck me so far fortunately. Nor I them.

All this feeds into the astonishingly anti-bi discrimination that I see across the forums based on misunderstanding and ignorance.

I can by the way confirm the previous poster’s comments about OP4F. Anal is indeed banned.

It seems a not unreasonable instruction. People can be disgusting in sex clubs.

Thanks to all that replied with helpful advice- especially Mature&Mischief and Morticia. We are in Scotland and have (curiously) been to all the Scottish clubs mentioned but on their “kink” nights. Facilities are only a small portion of what makes a club a club - things like policies and clientele are even more important! We have no qualms going further for a club that we feel at home.

"This is a slightly surreal thread.

"

Indeed this has been a surreal thread and while it veered off of the original question, did give insight into some of the mentalities of swinger clubs/community.

Focusing on penetrative sex in general signifies a male heteronormative view. Sex is so so so much more! Moving this from solely “foreplay” to the forefront and stop seeing the male orgasm as the end/qualifying feature of “sex” is vastly needed. I know many in the kink community have embraced this but seems swingers might be a way off. I hope I am misreading the scene though! Do you find this to be true or not?

By *earlyNipsCouple  over a year ago

St Neots

"female orientated clubs "

For this specifically, I’d recommend checking out Skirt Club. Not the best time for it now, but it’s a female-only group that arranges fun meet ups. Mrs Nearly Nips has been before and had a blast.

Edinburgh

I am a Scot and travel widely in the UK.

My experience is that the Scottish club scene is limited in scope. Although they will tell you otherwise Scots are friendly but not perhaps the most liberal and open minded people you will find.

Most people have a preference when it comes to clubs. Often their favourite club is the closest to their location and because they have no wider experience.

Personally I recommend Chameleons in Darlaston near Birmingham. Very clean, purpose built and professionally run. Something to fit everybody’s taste and kink.

Other clubs fit this description too.

I recommend you travel and try a few different clubs when this is allowed. The reviews in the Clubs section are worth reading for the insight when unlocked by admin.

I think I have attended every club in the UK and I’m a member of 10 or so. ( purely in the interests of research).

If you would like some impartial advice let me know.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

There is something like a high end female club in London for ultra discreet bi-curious women, it’s a bit posh

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Are these the clubs that Sean Connery's sisters daughter goes to?

Wirral

"Thanks to all that replied with helpful advice- especially Mature&Mischief and Morticia. We are in Scotland and have (curiously) been to all the Scottish clubs mentioned but on their “kink” nights. Facilities are only a small portion of what makes a club a club - things like policies and clientele are even more important! We have no qualms going further for a club that we feel at home. "

You’re welcome!

If ‘kink’ is what interests you, Townhouse have a fabulous cellar dungeon, a BDSM playroom & a medical room. There are lots of different fet events & a large fet community as well as swingers. Not my area of expertise, but there is lots of information on the website x

We like kink but it doesn’t define us and we prefer to have options instead of fitting in a very defined small box. And we are on Fetlife

[Removed by poster at 29/07/20 10:57:20]

» Add a new message to this topic