FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > social distancing in clubs

social distancing in clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Hi I love to visit a club for first time. I noticed afew opened up again.

How does social distancing work in clubs now? Will clubs accept newbies or I have to buy membership? Sorry newbie questions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"How does social distancing work in clubs now? Will clubs accept newbies or I have to buy membership?"

You sit in the bar, a responsible distance apart, and talk. That's about all we can do at the moment. It's all about the social side of swinging.

I think it's a good time to join, as you get a chance to get into the club and meet some of the regulars, without any possibility of pressure. That'll make it much easier to return when things are a bit more normal.

It's up to the individual club whether they're accepting new members now. You'll have to contact them. The one I go to (ClubF) says on their profile that new people have to join, but the year's membership won't start until they can fully open. That sounds fair to me.

By *ove2lickJemCouple  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

"How does social distancing work in clubs now? Will clubs accept newbies or I have to buy membership?

You sit in the bar, a responsible distance apart, and talk. That's about all we can do at the moment. It's all about the social side of swinging.

I think it's a good time to join, as you get a chance to get into the club and meet some of the regulars, without any possibility of pressure. That'll make it much easier to return when things are a bit more normal.

It's up to the individual club whether they're accepting new members now. You'll have to contact them. The one I go to (ClubF) says on their profile that new people have to join, but the year's membership won't start until they can fully open. That sounds fair to me."

This! We were at Decadance last night and they don't require membership, but Pandora's do for example. It's also such a great way to support clubs through all this so they're still there for us to play in when we can!

So glad you replied saying ClubF is open, I didn't know that! *adds to list* xx

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"How does social distancing work in clubs now? Will clubs accept newbies or I have to buy membership?

It's up to the individual club whether they're accepting new members now. You'll have to contact them. The one I go to (ClubF) says on their profile that new people have to join, but the year's membership won't start until they can fully open. That sounds fair to me."

yes sounds good

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

It's up to the individual club whether they're accepting new members now. You'll have to contact them. The one I go to (ClubF) says on their profile that new people have to join, but the year's membership won't start until they can fully open. That sounds fair to me.

This! We were at Decadance last night and they don't require membership, but Pandora's do for example. It's also such a great way to support clubs through all this so they're still there for us to play in when we can!

So glad you replied saying ClubF is open, I didn't know that! *adds to list* xx"

nice

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

The Vanilla Alternative is open on Friday and Saturday nights for existing members and new visitors. New guests need to register (for free) via the club's website.

Social distancing has worked well over the past couple of weeks.

» Add a new message to this topic