Anybody going tonight?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes am hoping it will be a great night x x

By *admanmoonx OP   Man  over a year ago

Stanford Le Hope

"yes am hoping it will be a great night x x"

Me too . Maybe see you there though I wont have a clue what you look like..... Apart from certain bitz that is

The night turned out well in the end lol very horny in the dark area, never had so many cocks to suck at once

By *ondcpl4meetCouple  over a year ago

North of the river

was that the new bi nights?

many cpls/fems there or was it full of bi guys ?

xx

last time I went to arousals, the cub was dead so was sceptical about going.

I gather they have been doing lots of improvements sthou am keen to see ihow these are going and if the punters start to come back.

was the night mostly gay guys or was there a good mix of bi women and men? its good to have a mmf (or more) where everyone is bi, such fun!

It was one of the quieter nights, could have done with a few more couples. But I did end the evening with a good session in the dark area next to viewing window. Suddenly I was bent over sucking off 3 guys (one of them my fella) and then more seemed to appear and in total I think I sucked off 8 guys, there was hands on each others cocks and my fella sucked a cock of a very convincing tv, that was horny. My tits were covered in cum so was my face Mmmmmmmm.

We then had fun with a couple, she had an amazing sexy body and a very very tasty pussy, we played for a while then I sucked her fella off and then kissed her with a mouth full of spunk before finally have her wank my fella's cock making him cum in my mouth.

For me the end of the evening was great but a few more couples would have been even better.

But tonight is couples night so guess they were saving themselves lol

Stanford Le Hope

"The night turned out well in the end lol very horny in the dark area, never had so many cocks to suck at once "

Yep and one of them was mine . Seriously. Without you there it would have been a dull night.

Stanford Le Hope

"It was one of the quieter nights, could have done with a few more couples. But I did end the evening with a good session in the dark area next to viewing window. Suddenly I was bent over sucking off 3 guys (one of them my fella) and then more seemed to appear and in total I think I sucked off 8 guys, there was hands on each others cocks and my fella sucked a cock of a very convincing tv, that was horny. My tits were covered in cum so was my face Mmmmmmmm.

We then had fun with a couple, she had an amazing sexy body and a very very tasty pussy, we played for a while then I sucked her fella off and then kissed her with a mouth full of spunk before finally have her wank my fella's cock making him cum in my mouth.

For me the end of the evening was great but a few more couples would have been even better.

But tonight is couples night so guess they were saving themselves lol

"

Yeah was about 7 or 8 guys round you at one point. I left the 4 of you to it but wished I stayed. Maybe I could have shared some of that cum

» Add a new message to this topic