FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > LUX /VA Saturday 15th

LUX /VA Saturday 15th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *y Hidden Desires OP   Woman  over a year ago

Suffolk

Hi just wondering who's going to VA this Saturday as it would be great chat if you are

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustonce1Man  over a year ago

Leicester

me & mrs going daytime

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are people allowed to have fun together there or is it strictly social?

"Are people allowed to have fun together there or is it strictly social? "

You'd better ask the management, when they can be arsed to come online

By *atchmadeCouple  over a year ago

tempsford

"Are people allowed to have fun together there or is it strictly social?

You'd better ask the management, when they can be arsed to come online "

Not a very nice comment to make. Maybe there’s other things to be managing rather than worrying about arsey comments from the likes of you ??

Things like keeping people up to date, attracting new customers, answering the phone, replying to queries on here etc etc ...not very good at it are they.

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

Back to the original question.

Myself and partner going Saturday daytime, evening and Sunday.

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

You'd better ask the management, when they can be arsed to come online "

Can I just say I work over 65 hours a week, making sure people are safe, have a good time and are happy. On top of that behind the scenes I have over 300 plus emails a day...mostly junk from people that aren’t able to read websites or use google.

Then in my SPARE time I come on here and try to answer peoples questions.....again I have 100s of messages a day mostly from people that can’t read a profile!!

So how about you go and find somewhere else to take your negativity because quite frankly it is not welcome!

By *aul and belindaMan  over a year ago

purley

Well said the v a is a great club and well run

By *educerMan  over a year ago

Brentwood

Can I just say I work over 65 hours a week, making sure people are safe, have a good time and are happy. On top of that behind the scenes I have over 300 plus emails a day...mostly junk from people that aren’t able to read websites or use google.

Then in my SPARE time I come on here and try to answer peoples questions.....again I have 100s of messages a day mostly from people that can’t read a profile!!

So how about you go and find somewhere else to take your negativity because quite frankly it is not welcome!

"

Anyone who has actually been to Lux / VA will see the incredible work that Kim and her team do. Keep up the amazing work, the place is incredible

"

Can I just say I work over 65 hours a week, making sure people are safe, have a good time and are happy. On top of that behind the scenes I have over 300 plus emails a day...mostly junk from people that aren’t able to read websites or use google."

I genuinely feel sorry for you as we can see how busy you have been to make it a success, and we both hugely appreciate the work you've put in as we enjoy being able to just visit somewhere to sit out and chill.

We put up a status update the other day about how we were visiting VA on Wednesday and received dozens of messages asking us the basic questions which are all answered on the website, it's tiresome!

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Are people allowed to have fun together there or is it strictly social? "
i think you can play in your own bubble but don’t quote me

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"

Thank you for everything you do to provide one of if not the best club in the country

By *asmartsCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

"Things like keeping people up to date, attracting new customers, answering the phone, replying to queries on here etc etc ...not very good at it are they. "

Always been great for us, can’t expect instant replies when people are probably doing this in their spare time, chill out MR perfect!

By *verton2020Man  over a year ago

London

Totally agree. A great place and really nice staff, doing a great job.

By *andW4funCouple  over a year ago

Kent

We love the VA and can’t wait to get back there— keeping an eye on weekend weather as would love to enjoy the Outdoor Lux Lounge area. Kudos to VA staff for all their achievements in this difficult time. Hope to see you all there soon!

We have spent the last 2 fridays at the LuxLounge and then stayed for the evening and overnight. Kim and the team work their butt's off to keep that place amazing and friendly. They deserve every piece of praise they get not people moaning.

Definitely turning into the best club around xx

Hello. Please forgive a potentially long message, however, this post has left me incandescent with fury on behalf of the VA, it’s staff and especially Kim.

My wife and I attended last weekend both Lux and the evening event. We were originally booked in both Friday and Saturday but our plans unfortunately had to change such we could only manage the Saturday. This was our first time attending the VA, in fact our first time attending anywhere. I phoned the week before, spoke to Kim who was as helpful as you could possibly want, especially while filled with nerves. All booked with no difficulties. Phoned back on the Friday to explain our change in arrangements, again spoke to Kim, totally understanding and accommodating.

Arrived Saturday at a little after 12 noon terrified, was welcomed put at ease and enjoyed a relaxing day in a very chilled atmosphere.

I don’t know what time in the morning Kim and her team started work but it must have been well before 12. Throughout the day until Lux closed I can honestly say Kim and her team were on their feet continually. Then at 9 into the indoor bar where they worked on there feet until closing time around 2am. I will hazard a guess they worked after this as well.

Thats around a 16 hour shift at least. The same the day before and probably the day after as well.

Despite the hours, Kim and her team ensured a relaxed, fun, safe atmosphere and attended to everything you could wish for.

I could not compliment them enough for the hard work they put in.

To suggest otherwise in this manner I think is ignorant, impolite and simply ungentlemanly to say the least.

Many thanks to Kim and your team for making our first outing enjoyable, hassle free and relaxing dispute our initial nervous. We shall certainly be looking to make a return visit in the near future when domestic logistics allow.

In the mean time kindest regards and best wishes to you all.

J and T

By *atchmadeCouple  over a year ago

tempsford

"Hello. Please forgive a potentially long message, however, this post has left me incandescent with fury on behalf of the VA, it’s staff and especially Kim.

My wife and I attended last weekend both Lux and the evening event. We were originally booked in both Friday and Saturday but our plans unfortunately had to change such we could only manage the Saturday. This was our first time attending the VA, in fact our first time attending anywhere. I phoned the week before, spoke to Kim who was as helpful as you could possibly want, especially while filled with nerves. All booked with no difficulties. Phoned back on the Friday to explain our change in arrangements, again spoke to Kim, totally understanding and accommodating.

Arrived Saturday at a little after 12 noon terrified, was welcomed put at ease and enjoyed a relaxing day in a very chilled atmosphere.

I don’t know what time in the morning Kim and her team started work but it must have been well before 12. Throughout the day until Lux closed I can honestly say Kim and her team were on their feet continually. Then at 9 into the indoor bar where they worked on there feet until closing time around 2am. I will hazard a guess they worked after this as well.

Thats around a 16 hour shift at least. The same the day before and probably the day after as well.

Despite the hours, Kim and her team ensured a relaxed, fun, safe atmosphere and attended to everything you could wish for.

I could not compliment them enough for the hard work they put in.

To suggest otherwise in this manner I think is ignorant, impolite and simply ungentlemanly to say the least.

Many thanks to Kim and your team for making our first outing enjoyable, hassle free and relaxing dispute our initial nervous. We shall certainly be looking to make a return visit in the near future when domestic logistics allow.

In the mean time kindest regards and best wishes to you all.

J and T"

Thank you to all and everyone who are supporting us in this very difficult and trying time.

Kim does a fantastic job as the reviews on here clearly show. The ability to remain open with restrictions whilst adhering to local and national legislation means that yes some time on here can’t be addressing common sense questions that can be easily found on the web site.

However writing risk assessments over night for review to the EHO to ensure the doors are open kind of takes somewhat precedence. It is hugely appreciated that the time and effort we are all putting in is noticed. Thank you to all for your kind words and ongoing support. ????

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"

And you do a great job !!! Thanks from us all that have enjoyed Lux Lounge !

By *urvyandsnapperCouple  over a year ago

Essex/Kent

"

Amen

We’re fortunate to have experienced many of the clubs and facilities across the UK - and for us, the new Lux Lounge is without compare - both the facilities and the way they are run are exemplary.

If other establishments could do half as well and Kim and team the world would be a different place - but evidently they can’t!

There are plenty of better things to moan about in the world, suggest those that need to “moan” find something else to moan about and somewhere else to do it!

By *igjohn78Man  over a year ago

lincoln

I am going today come and say hi.

By *y Hidden Desires OP   Woman  over a year ago

Suffolk

"I am going today come and say hi. "

Will do x

By *andW4funCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Anyone headed over to Lux/VA tomorrow— Friday? Say hi if so!

» Add a new message to this topic