FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Sorry in advance ....

Sorry in advance ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abudhabidoo OP   Man  over a year ago

Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Surrey

.... I’m an old member of Abfabs and Hellfire. Been living abroad for the past few years so am out of touch with things - especially in this Age Of Covid.

I’m in the Heathrow are on the night of Saturday 5th September, and just wanted some friendly advice as to what options there are at the moment, given the current situation.

Any comments gratefully received - and please be aware, I AM mindful of the situation and of the sensitivities around playing, so if it’s a blank NO GO, then I understand and am fully supportive and compliant ! Cheers all ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

At present- nothing is open near Heathrow, as far as we are aware. There is Eureka in Kent and Lux Lounge on the grounds of Vanilla Alternative, near Black Cat Roundabout but that's just over an hour drive or so from Heathrow. We haven't heard about any other places being open/planning to open soon but things may well change by the 5th of September.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

IF they are open, and it is very dependant on what the situation is, I think you will surprised at the new place. I think they only allow couples on Saturday evenings? They day might be OK for single guys though!

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

[Removed by poster at 13/08/20 16:06:49]

» Add a new message to this topic