FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > West Midlands clubs

West Midlands clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ems17 OP   Couple (FF)  over a year ago

Walsall

*I have posted this on another section of the site but realised I may get better responses here*

Hello all, hope you're all keeping well!

Can someone point me in the right direction for any clubs in the West Midlands area (bonus points for closer to Wolverhampton way) which host events for swingers/other kink related. Been to one in Dudley a while ago but it's shut down now..

Obviously I understand current covid issues, but trying to plan ahead haha.

Thanks,

Em x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Xtasia west brom

By *ove2lickJemCouple  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

"*I have posted this on another section of the site but realised I may get better responses here*

Hello all, hope you're all keeping well!

Can someone point me in the right direction for any clubs in the West Midlands area (bonus points for closer to Wolverhampton way) which host events for swingers/other kink related. Been to one in Dudley a while ago but it's shut down now..

Obviously I understand current covid issues, but trying to plan ahead haha.

Thanks,

Em x"

Xtasia in West Brom is open now for socials xx

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Chameleons in Darlaston when it can re-open too!

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Just wondering why answers are vanishing! So far today I think I've seen at least 7 answers here that no longer show up. Mods? Any ideas please?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pinned

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Just wondering why answers are vanishing! So far today I think I've seen at least 7 answers here that no longer show up. Mods? Any ideas please?"

I feel really sorry for the Mods on here ATM. Seeing blatant ads for meets whilst getting stick for the site not allowing the Clubs listing section to be re-opened when many clubs are legally open and desperately need the trade!

West Bromwich

"Just wondering why answers are vanishing! So far today I think I've seen at least 7 answers here that no longer show up. Mods? Any ideas please?

I feel really sorry for the Mods on here ATM. Seeing blatant ads for meets whilst getting stick for the site not allowing the Clubs listing section to be re-opened when many clubs are legally open and desperately need the trade!"

Yea agreed, but when folks are asking normally everyday questions about clubs, on the clubs forum, why are the answers vanishing? Not one has broken site rules that I saw!

West Bromwich

OK, spotted it myself, the OP wrote 2 messages, one in the incorrect forum, which got moved to here, and then deleted as a duplicate. Easy answer, but shame all the answers vanished as well. Hey ho,

West Bromwich

and now its back...lol....I'm off for a rest!

» Add a new message to this topic