FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Dress code for day time Club

Dress code for day time Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I apologise if Im on wrong thread for this, were fairy new and will be attending a club in Nottingham next week, and just don’t know what to wear.

Do I put a slinky dress on? Were going at lunchtime, and don’t want to either be underdressed or over?

Any thoughts would be welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I personally would go for the slinky dress but is most important that you feel comfortable, so I would go with whatever you feel comfortable in, as long as it fits the dress code of the venue.

"I personally would go for the slinky dress but is most important that you feel comfortable, so I would go with whatever you feel comfortable in, as long as it fits the dress code of the venue."

Thank you Do the men need to be in shirts and trousers?

My fella tends to wear jeans and a shirt but thought Jeans may not be allowed? I don’t think Iv ever seen him in trousers ha! He tends to wear a collared boss top xxx

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think that would be down to the individual club and it's dress code, some don't mind what the men wear and some have quite a strict dress code. Normally for a daytime event jeans and a shirt would be acceptable at most venuee but you would need to check with your particular club of choice

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Most daytime clubs I go to have a sauna and jacuzzi so don't need to wear anything

By * and A777Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

If it’s Nottingham, Purple Mamba Club, usual smart day wear for the daytime and smart/sexy for evenings

"If it’s Nottingham, Purple Mamba Club, usual smart day wear for the daytime and smart/sexy for evenings"

Great, so for him smart top and jeans would be ok... yes its Purple Mamba xxx

"Most daytime clubs I go to have a sauna and jacuzzi so don't need to wear anything "

But what do you tend to wear when arriving for say drinks?

"I think that would be down to the individual club and it's dress code, some don't mind what the men wear and some have quite a strict dress code. Normally for a daytime event jeans and a shirt would be acceptable at most venuee but you would need to check with your particular club of choice"

Thank you so much

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

"Most daytime clubs I go to have a sauna and jacuzzi so don't need to wear anything

But what do you tend to wear when arriving for say drinks? "

they supply you with a towel when you arrive

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

All clubs have a different dress code. Best bet is to check the club website. But generally smart casual should be fine. No sportswear, trainers, work wear, scruffy clothes. Think date night & you probably aren’t far off. Smart shirt, smart jeans, shoes for blokes should be fine.

But check the website to be certain!

Have fun!

"I think that would be down to the individual club and it's dress code, some don't mind what the men wear and some have quite a strict dress code. Normally for a daytime event jeans and a shirt would be acceptable at most venuee but you would need to check with your particular club of choice"

Thank you xxx

"All clubs have a different dress code. Best bet is to check the club website. But generally smart casual should be fine. No sportswear, trainers, work wear, scruffy clothes. Think date night & you probably aren’t far off. Smart shirt, smart jeans, shoes for blokes should be fine.

But check the website to be certain!

Have fun! "

Ahh thats so useful, thank you he will be happy as not really a trouser wearer but always looks smart... xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic