FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Killing Kittens.....

Killing Kittens.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone been?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

shite..lots of toffs and poseurs with talcum coloured nostrils

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I have years ago

Can’t say I was overly impressed

Super expensive (Thank gif I wasn’t paying) , a few minor celebs and was I felt pestered most of the night.

By *byandandyCouple  over a year ago

Chatham

We have been to a few but we had the most amazing time.

A bit awkward for us to get to otherwise fabulous ??

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

Nope- I’m too fat

Sassy

By *hiterosesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

We went many years ago (about 6 or 7), paid a fair amount for it, but it really was full of watchers...and women wanting to “air kiss” each other. Very very cliquey, all look but don’t touch!

We thought it might get “active” later in the evening, but by the time we got bored and left at 2 am, still not more than 5 or 6 guests appeared to be playing....and we had been 1 of them!

By *ightlifeCouple  over a year ago

tottenham

Strange place

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been to a couple and found them quite pretentious. Lots of ‘peacocks and princesses’ more about who looks the part rather than being there to play. Guess it will appeal to different people. It’s quite expensive but is a classy event and they put a lot of effort into creating nice surroundings etc. Like any clubs or events, best to try for yourselves

By *educerMan  over a year ago

Brentwood

Wasn’t for me, a place to be seen at and say you’ve been but that’s it.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"Nope- I’m too fat

Sassy"

I’m too old AND too fat

V x

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

"Nope- I’m too fat

Sassy

I’m too old AND too fat

V x "

Madam, you are gorgeous - and having met you I know what I'm talking about xx

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Nope- I’m too fat

Sassy

I’m too old AND too fat

V x "

Same here ... and probably too short too

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

"shite..lots of toffs and poseurs with talcum coloured nostrils "

Took a look at attending once, do not think single males are allowed.

“ after reading your response “ if that’s flying around not bothered.

london

"We went many years ago (about 6 or 7), paid a fair amount for it, but it really was full of watchers...and women wanting to “air kiss” each other. Very very cliquey, all look but don’t touch!

We thought it might get “active” later in the evening, but by the time we got bored and left at 2 am, still not more than 5 or 6 guests appeared to be playing....and we had been 1 of them!

"

From what I have read in this thread the place seems more of a fashion statement than a swinging venue.

"Nope- I’m too fat

Sassy

I’m too old AND too fat

V x "

Noooo

By *hamelessAndHussyCouple  over a year ago

Uckfield

It's a shame nobody seems to like it, as if they don't pay back the money we (the taxpayer) just fronted them then we will own a share. Not enough of a share to make them let oldies like us in though...

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Don't like the idea they judge people by looks size and weight so I'll pass don't think we would enjoy it

When a friend went, I called her pretentious.

She replied : "Pretentious? Moi?"

By *JMidsMan  over a year ago

Warwick

"Don't like the idea they judge people by looks size and weight so I'll pass don't think we would enjoy it"

It may have been in the past but I don't think it's quite so much nowadays, there was all ages and sizes at the ones I attended last year, although the majority were good looking inshape couples. There is more play at some of they're events than others. The Hedonism parties I found to be the best.

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

They still make u send a pic to make sure u fit their clientele

"They still make u send a pic to make sure u fit their clientele "

I prefer it this way. If I'm spending that much money on a night out, I don't want to share it with fat and ugly people.

london

[Removed by poster at 17/08/20 06:21:14]

london

"They still make u send a pic to make sure u fit their clientele

I prefer it this way. If I'm spending that much money on a night out, I don't want to share it with fat and ugly people. "

Horrible remark

By *londeBombshellAndM.FCouple  over a year ago

Herefordshire

[Removed by poster at 17/08/20 06:29:00]

By *londeBombshellAndM.FCouple  over a year ago

Herefordshire

I prefer it this way. If I'm spending that much money on a night out, I don't want to share it with fat and ugly people.

Horrible remark "

I agree, better to have curves and an average face than be rude about people you don't know.

I agree,

The pretentious side has gone and they’ve done lots about positivity, celebrating any type of bodies. The picture they ask for is for the photo verification like on Fab, not to check if you fit it (maybe it was a the case 10 years ago) It’s not elite anymore but still expensive true and very London based. And yes sometimes I can be a bit clicky but I suppose I’ve heard the same comments on some clubs, etc

The advantage though is that you tend not to have fake people (men pretending to be couples or even women).

There are pros and cons but I made a few good friends on there

"Don't like the idea they judge people by looks size and weight so I'll pass don't think we would enjoy it

It may have been in the past but I don't think it's quite so much nowadays, there was all ages and sizes at the ones I attended last year, although the majority were good looking inshape couples. There is more play at some of they're events than others. The Hedonism parties I found to be the best. "

Horrible remark

I agree, better to have curves and an average face than be rude about people you don't know.

"

Well if you're curvey with an average face then you're not fat and ugly are you.... unless you mean curvey like a bowling ball.

And I don't think stating a preference is rude. Some people are fat and/or ugly and I'm far less likely to find them attractive. If I'm going to a club to play, I'd prefer it if there were people there I was attracted to.

By *yspicysalsaCouple  over a year ago

NW Londom

Amazed by all the negative comments particularly by people who have never been.

We’ve enjoyed Killing Kittens, like lots of places/parties it has its ‘USP’.

We like the filtering process and the style of night they create, whether it’s the requirement for being well dressed, wearing masks or the opulent locations.

"Amazed by all the negative comments particularly by people who have never been.

We’ve enjoyed Killing Kittens, like lots of places/parties it has its ‘USP’.

We like the filtering process and the style of night they create, whether it’s the requirement for being well dressed, wearing masks or the opulent locations.

"

My fuck buddy and I are interested but not sure based on the accusations of lack of action.

I’m sure we’d fit in (both gym-goers and considered conventionally attractive) but if people go to dress up but not actually fuck we may as well go to a nice bar as per usual?

"My fuck buddy and I are interested but not sure based on the accusations of lack of action.

I’m sure we’d fit in (both gym-goers and considered conventionally attractive) but if people go to dress up but not actually fuck we may as well go to a nice bar as per usual?"

I’ve been to a few, my first one 5 years ago and last one in September last year and can tell you there is a lot of action, as mentioned here before hedonism is by far the naughtiest especially if it’s hedonism single (which you could go together but buy separate tickets. For sure the hottest place ever (the place is a sauna)

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I think we will look at Le Boudoir first and then decide if events are our thing.

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

"Has anyone been?"

I went to a few events some years ago, only the singles events mind you and I played a fair amount.

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Too old.....and probably too fat! If only I were 20 years younger....

By *litstimulousMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Why the ridiculous name?

By * and A777Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Why the ridiculous name? "

Every time someone pleasures themselves god kills a kitten

By *ife2shortCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

We applied and got told we were too old...then they asked us a couple of years later to join silver kittens....@%!4 off!

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

We’re members and it’s a cool place with cool people. We sort of read the bad stuff and didn’t join for years. When we finally did, we found a lot of the “poseurs” or “too old” comments to contradict what we’ve seen. There’s older and younger people and so far we’ve not seen anyone being an asshole. Generally nice so far.

By *cone269Couple  over a year ago

Brighton

We went to two or three KK events in Brighton at the Pelirocco. All of them were great. Really nice people, excellent venue. Maybe because it was Brighton it was as pretentious than in other places but we thoroughly enjoyed them

By *hezGeekCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We’ve been to a couple of events and found them to vary - when they are fun they’re absolutely brilliant, but on the odd occasion when the atmosphere doesn’t quite work they can be a bit tame. Not been to one in London yet.

Everyone we’ve met, however, has been lovely

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

No, I'm not beautiful or thin enough lol.

Pros - great venue, beautiful people, top shelf alcohol, very classy....

Cons - Very expensive, more watching than playing.....

"Nope- I’m too fat

Sassy

I’m too old AND too fat

V x "

You must be joking.

By *r. JoystickMan  over a year ago

Banbury

I requested they delete my account recently. Received confirmation from their tech team it'd been processed.

5 days later, received a Newsletter from them...

Duly informed them of that breach...

Having said that I work close to their offices. May go bang on the door

"No, I'm not beautiful or thin enough lol. "

There loss

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

How much is too much? Nobody has mentioned any prices.

Too old, short, fat and skint.... Which is a shame as it intrigues me xx

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

I was on the KK site for quite some time. Very little footfall compared to fab and their version of the forums had about 3 comments on per day - useless!

Always meant to go to a party but was underwhelmed with the choice of single guys on the site to accompany me.

I always intended to go to a party but they were largely centred in London, the SE and abroad - in very expensive locations. I got the distinct impression that if you weren’t a wealthy professional then you’d be looked down on.

I decided to delete my account when I attended a club in Manchester that I was a regular at - amour. The manager there said a party from killing kittens were there because they’d been thrown out of a Manchester apartment they’d booked when the management were tipped off that they were holding a swinging party. The whole party then had to decant to amours.

When I went upstairs there was a group of them in the principal playroom. When I looked in through the window it was what I’ve found at all ‘elite’ parties I’ve attended - the women were more attractive and in better shape than the men - and the men were fairly average tbh - none I’d have played with.

Generally speaking I found there were more attractive people on fab - and certainly far nicer ones.

When they came out of the playroom - without exception they totally blanked everyone outside their party. They’d even requested that the management clear the club so they could have it to themselves.

Perhaps they thought poverty or rounded bellies were catching!

I joined but found it a bit elitist, I have way too many wobbles and scars for all that stuff so never went to an event

Frimley

Some interesting comments... they don’t have forums anymore and have group chats which are incredibly active.

"I was on the KK site for quite some time. Very little footfall compared to fab and their version of the forums had about 3 comments on per day - useless!

Always meant to go to a party but was underwhelmed with the choice of single guys on the site to accompany me.

I always intended to go to a party but they were largely centred in London, the SE and abroad - in very expensive locations. I got the distinct impression that if you weren’t a wealthy professional then you’d be looked down on.

I decided to delete my account when I attended a club in Manchester that I was a regular at - amour. The manager there said a party from killing kittens were there because they’d been thrown out of a Manchester apartment they’d booked when the management were tipped off that they were holding a swinging party. The whole party then had to decant to amours.

When I went upstairs there was a group of them in the principal playroom. When I looked in through the window it was what I’ve found at all ‘elite’ parties I’ve attended - the women were more attractive and in better shape than the men - and the men were fairly average tbh - none I’d have played with.

Generally speaking I found there were more attractive people on fab - and certainly far nicer ones.

When they came out of the playroom - without exception they totally blanked everyone outside their party. They’d even requested that the management clear the club so they could have it to themselves.

"

So you got to go to a KK party for the price of entrance to your local club......

Good for you.... I think you won in this situation...

Prestonish

"I was on the KK site for quite some time. Very little footfall compared to fab and their version of the forums had about 3 comments on per day - useless!

So you got to go to a KK party for the price of entrance to your local club......

Good for you.... I think you won in this situation..."

Yup - I think I paid a fiver whereas they paid £100.

They did get a free glass of bubbly on arrival though!

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"Nope- I’m too fat

Sassy

I’m too old AND too fat

V x

Madam, you are gorgeous - and having met you I know what I'm talking about xx"

Ditto

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"Has anyone been?"

Went in my early days years ago as part of a group to a KK fetish event. Lots of latex and leather displays plus practitioners at work. The crowd felt ‘peacocky - look at me‘ and despite that my charm won through.

Had a thoroughly good time and made new friends. Any event is as good as the work you put in while there.

Only way to find out is to go for yourself, after remortgaging your credit card

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

My god, what an awful attitude they have.

Prestonish

My god, what an awful attitude they have. "

Tbh I can see the point in principle - a room full of people that - if you were equally wealthy and educated - you might find your social and intellectual equal and therefore feel more relaxed - and the physical barriers to membership (ie you have to submit photos and ‘someone’ has to deem you attractive enough) mean that you’re likely to find people there that are ‘your type’ on an attraction level. Ergo you’re perhaps more likely to find people to play with than at a ‘normal’ club/party

However, the longer I’m in the swinging world, the less I agree with this kind of elitism.

The club I went to most before lockdown was a club called SX in Blackpool. It’s the most inclusive club I’ve come across and everyone is welcome whatever their age, shape, size, gender, colour or sexual preferences/fetishes. I don’t always play there as I don’t always meet people I’m sexually attracted to - but I’ve never come across a club that feels more like ‘home’ to me - and to me it - and the many ‘all are welcome’ clubs like it - are what epitomises swinging.

And let’s face it - these days, with my added years and extra wobbly bits - not to mention a lowly job in retail - I’d never get through the door at a KK party anyway!

Prestonish

As an addendum - I do think sites like KK have a place - just as specific BBW or Greedy/gangbang nights do in clubs. People should always go where they feel comfortable - it’s just that for myself, KK wouldn’t be it.

Frimley

Sounds like a lot of stuff here that doesn’t seem true to us now. I don’t know about the past. Also, how cheap do people need things to be? Remortgaging? Lol. I know that is a joke but Jesus.

» Add a new message to this topic