FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Freakers ball

Freakers ball

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anybody planning to attend Freakers at Xtaisa?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

What is it ?

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Anybody planning to attend Freakers at Xtaisa?"

Not often you see our Fet events mentioned on here, but Freakers Ball is a great evening of wild and outrageous costumes, normally with erotic fetish play, but unfortunately in the current climate, all we can do is offer a night of chat and friend making.

Costumes often include all the normal fetish stuff, leather, lace, latex, pvc, corsets, etc as well as superb steam punk, gothic, trans, as well as fancy dress. All we ask is you make an effort to be different for the night.

Be great to see a lot more swing members at the event. Next one is Sunday 30th Aug, Bank holiday weekend, 8pm to 3am

"Anybody planning to attend Freakers at Xtaisa?

Not often you see our Fet events mentioned on here, but Freakers Ball is a great evening of wild and outrageous costumes, normally with erotic fetish play, but unfortunately in the current climate, all we can do is offer a night of chat and friend making.

Costumes often include all the normal fetish stuff, leather, lace, latex, pvc, corsets, etc as well as superb steam punk, gothic, trans, as well as fancy dress. All we ask is you make an effort to be different for the night.

Be great to see a lot more swing members at the event. Next one is Sunday 30th Aug, Bank holiday weekend, 8pm to 3am"

Apologies I thought it was a crossover event! Hoping I’ve not caused you guys an issue

By *andysexualMan  over a year ago

South Shields

I’ve never been to a freakers ball before...with it being a social event only, now may be a good time to experience it.

West Bromwich

"Anybody planning to attend Freakers at Xtaisa?

Be great to see a lot more swing members at the event. Next one is Sunday 30th Aug, Bank holiday weekend, 8pm to 3am

Apologies I thought it was a crossover event! Hoping I’ve not caused you guys an issue "

Absolutely fine, always wanted it as a cross over event but always seems to appeal more to the Fet community. We did try pushing on here initially a few years ago, in fact it was a swing couples idea, but Fet play can put swingers off a little, so social only might well be a good option at moment

By *ngelfireWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Freakers Ball is amazing! I hope I can go but not sure if I’ll be child free or not.

"Freakers Ball is amazing! I hope I can go but not sure if I’ll be child free or not. "

This will be my first “child free outing” since lockdown started, I’m very excited !

By *ngelfireWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Freakers Ball is amazing! I hope I can go but not sure if I’ll be child free or not.

This will be my first “child free outing” since lockdown started, I’m very excited ! "

Oooh exciting! It will be a special night I’ve been to Xtasia for pole classes this week and it was so strange seeing it empty with lights on and remembering all the fun times.

"Freakers Ball is amazing! I hope I can go but not sure if I’ll be child free or not.

This will be my first “child free outing” since lockdown started, I’m very excited !

Oooh exciting! It will be a special night I’ve been to Xtasia for pole classes this week and it was so strange seeing it empty with lights on and remembering all the fun times. "

I haven’t been since March so I’m looking forward to a bit of non vanilla social times! I bet the pole classes are amazing

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

This sounds awesome. Right up

My street. I can’t get away bank holiday weekend, but I’ll keep a look out for another one.

V x

West Bromwich

"This sounds awesome. Right up

My street. I can’t get away bank holiday weekend, but I’ll keep a look out for another one.

V x "

Normally run them about 3 times a year, x

Just a little bump to see who’s going

West Bromwich

"Just a little bump to see who’s going "

Main list on another fetish based site, x

By *aughty kittensCouple  over a year ago

In And Around The

Excitedly polishing my sheriffs badge for this event

"Excitedly polishing my sheriffs badge for this event "

I’ve yet to decide what to wear! We are staying over next door so I’m just gonna take loads

West Bromwich

"Excitedly polishing my sheriffs badge for this event

I’ve yet to decide what to wear! We are staying over next door so I’m just gonna take loads "

Expect to see them all with an hourly change!

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"

Absolutely fine, always wanted it as a cross over event but always seems to appeal more to the Fet community. We did try pushing on here initially a few years ago, in fact it was a swing couples idea, but Fet play can put swingers off a little, so social only might well be a good option at moment "

West Bromwich

"

Absolutely fine, always wanted it as a cross over event but always seems to appeal more to the Fet community. We did try pushing on here initially a few years ago, in fact it was a swing couples idea, but Fet play can put swingers off a little, so social only might well be a good option at moment

"

Talk of the

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

We went last year and enjoyed it, though the night we went was quiet. We had been searching for the holy grail of the crossover event, but not sure it is possible. Funnily enough, the visit helped us decide to start visiting swinging events rather than fetish ones. Maybe an event for Swinging people into BDSM would work, rather than trying to mix the BDSM and swinging communities.

By *pice.sugarCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Anybody planning to attend Freakers at Xtaisa?"

Hoping to be there xx

» Add a new message to this topic