FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Non swinger or gay led sex club

Non swinger or gay led sex club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yphod OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Is there such a thing as a sex club more aimed at singles, that is not led buy the swinger or gay communities?

I'm surprised their aren't given apps like tinder, etc are so popular for casual sex.

I would have thought there would be clubs all over the place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Most clubs have themed nights. I know Townhouse used to do a few nights aimed at singles, they were really good nights x

London

But it's a club primarily for swingers, why no normal clubs that have a naked theme with private/orgy rooms.

Liverpool

What you're saying you want, a lot of clubs do. On themed singles nights. Clubs have open rooms and private rooms. I'm a bit confused as to what you are asking x

London

I mean a club, that isn't run by swingers with themed nights catering for singles, but an all out singles club where everything goes.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I mean a club, that isn't run by swingers with themed nights catering for singles, but an all out singles club where everything goes.

"

Wouldn't that just be a swingers club?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

There are some swingers club nights eg greedy girls or BMFC where there are more singles than couples.

London

For me a swingers club is more for couples that allow singles.

Rather than an out and out sex club.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"For me a swingers club is more for couples that allow singles.

"

Do you just mean a sex club? Like The Private Club Birmingham?

London

Aren't a lot of so called sex clubs really just a cover for prostitution where the ladies are mostly professionals.

North west ish

"Aren't a lot of so called sex clubs really just a cover for prostitution where the ladies are mostly professionals.

"

Yes

Dudley

"For me a swingers club is more for couples that allow singles.

"

I don't think there's anything like you describe and it's probably not even a viable business, I don't think it would be as popular as you think.

London

Thinking of a club where singles go out on a Friday night count an equal number of men and women in you leave your clothes in a locker room, Dance the night away and everything goes.

More like a gay club for straights.

There are a couple in Paris.

North west ish

"Thinking of a club where singles go out on a Friday night count an equal number of men and women in you leave your clothes in a locker room, Dance the night away and everything goes.

"

Can't see it working to be honest. Would be over run with men.

Liverpool

"I mean a club, that isn't run by swingers with themed nights catering for singles, but an all out singles club where everything goes.

Wouldn't that just be a swingers club? "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By "everything goes", do you mean guaranteed sex, OP? That the women should be willing and ready to play with any and everybody? This isn't swinging if so and you would be better off going to a club with working girls which caters for this type of desire from men.

Dudley

"Thinking of a club where singles go out on a Friday night count an equal number of men and women in you leave your clothes in a locker room, Dance the night away and everything goes.

"

So everyone has to be naked?

London

"By "everything goes", do you mean guaranteed sex, OP? That the women should be willing and ready to play with any and everybody? This isn't swinging if so and you would be better off going to a club with working girls which caters for this type of desire from men. "

Anything goes as you can have sex (consenting of course) in play rooms/private rooms.

Dudley

"By "everything goes", do you mean guaranteed sex, OP? That the women should be willing and ready to play with any and everybody? This isn't swinging if so and you would be better off going to a club with working girls which caters for this type of desire from men.

Anything goes as you can have sex (consenting of course) in play rooms/private rooms.

"

A swingers club then really.

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

There fetish club scene is good fun for singles. Torture Garden, Verborten.

Theres also a new kink club (rave/sex club) called Crossbreed.

If you like fetish gear and techno it's about as close to what your looking for as your going to get.

I think you will find outside of the swingers or fetish scene women generally dont go for what you are describing, any attempt at starting a club like that would probably just end up a sausage fest.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I would much prefer to go to a swingers club than dance naked.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"By "everything goes", do you mean guaranteed sex, OP? That the women should be willing and ready to play with any and everybody? This isn't swinging if so and you would be better off going to a club with working girls which caters for this type of desire from men.

"

OP, what you are describing is a swingers club!

I’m not sure if you’ve ever been, but there are a lot of singles in the swinging scene. Yes there are still couples, but it is not just about couples swapping with other couples. It’s about a group of people exploring sexual options with each other.

Swinging is a social community for people who have a liberated attitude to sex & sexuality.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Why are you so keen for a club for singles that doesn't cater for swingers at all? There are mentions on this thread of clubs that do what you are looking for on particular nights. Why isn't that enough? What does it matter what they do on other nights?

Swinging is a bit of a niche thing anyway. To be viable a club has to cater for all sorts, so they have different nights for different types. I suspect a club purely for what you're referring to is going to be too niche to be viable.

Dudley

OP, what you are describing is a swingers club!

I’m not sure if you’ve ever been, but there are a lot of singles in the swinging scene. Yes there are still couples, but it is not just about couples swapping with other couples. It’s about a group of people exploring sexual options with each other.

Swinging is a social community for people who have a liberated attitude to sex & sexuality."

Exactly what I thought. I get the impression OP just wants a sex club, where he can just shag whoever he wants.

Liverpool

There are areas, in probably every city, that someone can go for a guaranteed shag. It's not swingers clubs you are wanting OP, from the sounds of your posts. You just want a guaranteed shag x

» Add a new message to this topic