FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club review page

Club review page

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he fab two OP   Couple  over a year ago

brentwood

If clubs are now open why is the club review page still shut? Why was it even shut in first place? Surely the clubs being shut is enough and allow people to check reviews and arrange where they wanna go on opening up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

Have to agree with you on this. People need to know witch ones are open and it will help the clubs that are to advertise. Come on fab, let's all work together on this one and help each other out. Xxx

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

This has been discussed more than once recently but I have to fully agree with you!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Yes that has been many threats about it. It seems that fab management don't agree that it would be the right thing to do

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

There is no good reason for the club review section to be at least viewable so that newbs can easily find the clubs that are out there without having to trawl through several pages on Google.

As clubs can't use Fab to update and inform customers of what is or isn't happening at our venues, we are successfully using other means, as are customers

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"If clubs are now open why is the club review page still shut? Why was it even shut in first place? Surely the clubs being shut is enough and allow people to check reviews and arrange where they wanna go on opening up"

Well you never know, some sneaky fecker's might use it to break into a closed club and not socially distance.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/08/20 12:00:48]

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Yes that has been many threats about it. It seems that fab management don't agree that it would be the right thing to do"

Threads*

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I asked a while back on the Feedback forum & was basically told that it was down to admin & they would open it when they felt it was appropriate.

Not sure what they’re waiting for

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I asked a while back on the Feedback forum & was basically told that it was down to admin & they would open it when they felt it was appropriate.

Not sure what they’re waiting for "

Christmas? Lol

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"I asked a while back on the Feedback forum & was basically told that it was down to admin & they would open it when they felt it was appropriate.

Not sure what they’re waiting for "

It would be nice to get an answer from admin. Don't think I have seen one.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

It would be nice to get an answer from admin. Don't think I have seen one. "

Think the answer is on the clubs page, at the bottom of the quoted government legislation, which is now way out of date!

It says: It is a criminal offence to:

incite others to commit one of the above offences by e.g. inviting people to a party

Clubs shouting about events, or people writing up about events would therefore be an issue...maybe the same issue as providing a massive platform for people to arrange them privately

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

It would be nice to get an answer from admin. Don't think I have seen one.

Think the answer is on the clubs page, at the bottom of the quoted government legislation, which is now way out of date!

It says: It is a criminal offence to:

incite others to commit one of the above offences by e.g. inviting people to a party

Clubs shouting about events, or people writing up about events would therefore be an issue...maybe the same issue as providing a massive platform for people to arrange them privately

"

Yep. The page quoted the regulations from 1st June. They’ve changed about 15 times since then!!

By *he fab two OP   Couple  over a year ago

brentwood

Clubs are legally open so no need to not legally say which ones are and are not

» Add a new message to this topic