FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The Lodge Gloucester.

The Lodge Gloucester.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *van Arden OP   Man  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I have just been reading about the Lodge in Brunswick square in Gloucester. Sadly the club was closed when the lease expired in 2014

I spent many entertaining evenings at the Lodge and met some very nice people there and some very very horny times as well and I miss the old place. Did anyone else on here used to go there ? I would be interested to find out what other people who follow the swinging lifestyle thought of the Lodge.

Is there anywhere in Gloucestershire now where swingers clubs can be enjoyed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I loved the lodge. It was my first solo club.

V x

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I have just been reading about the Lodge in Brunswick square in Gloucester. Sadly the club was closed when the lease expired in 2014

I spent many entertaining evenings at the Lodge and met some very nice people there and some very very horny times as well and I miss the old place. Did anyone else on here used to go there ? I would be interested to find out what other people who follow the swinging lifestyle thought of the Lodge.

Is there anywhere in Gloucestershire now where swingers clubs can be enjoyed?"

Nope, there's no local clubs, it's either Birmingham, Swindon or Weston super mud for clubs

By *ticky 69Man  over a year ago

Stirling

First club I went to. Great place, good crowd and very welcoming. Clubs I've been to since may be better equiped and bigger but none have come close to matching the ambience at the Lodge, particularly the exotic, heady aroma in the bar/reception area. No idea what it was but it just exuded relaxed abandon and debauchery, in my mind at least. So sorry it closed. Gloucester badly needs a swinging club.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loved the Lodge and feefee there xxx

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I went there once , I wasn't local so quite a treck , great fun , friendly atmosphere and very welcoming hosts

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Went to the socials at lot, and the Monster Munch. Was always a good vibe, nice and chilled.

Used to love the lodge. Great central location and cracking bar. Anyone else remember the stunning Lolly? X

By *ure ShotMan  over a year ago

Cotswolds

"I have just been reading about the Lodge in Brunswick square in Gloucester. Sadly the club was closed when the lease expired in 2014

Is there anywhere in Gloucestershire now where swingers clubs can be enjoyed?

Nope, there's no local clubs, it's either Birmingham, Swindon or Weston super mud for clubs"

There's also, Newport which isn't too far.

Swindon

And Melksham

By *iltsguy200Man  over a year ago

Warminster

"And Melksham"

Sadly angels is no more it closed last year.

"And Melksham

Sadly angels is no more it closed last year."

According to its site its only shut for covid?

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Absolutely loved The Lodge It was our go to for a while. Now hoping that Angels can re-open as that is our next most convenient & one that we really enjoyed

Swindon

"Absolutely loved The Lodge It was our go to for a while. Now hoping that Angels can re-open as that is our next most convenient & one that we really enjoyed "

Last I heard they hadn't closed, definitely want to go back there when this is all done.

"Absolutely loved The Lodge It was our go to for a while. Now hoping that Angels can re-open as that is our next most convenient & one that we really enjoyed

Last I heard they hadn't closed, definitely want to go back there when this is all done."

Don't think its here anymore.

By *URORA FESTIVALCouple  over a year ago

coleford

"Absolutely loved The Lodge It was our go to for a while. Now hoping that Angels can re-open as that is our next most convenient & one that we really enjoyed

Last I heard they hadn't closed, definitely want to go back there when this is all done.

Don't think its here anymore."

No, we decided Togo out at the peak , great times xx

The Lodge was a fabulous venue, and the play rooms so sexy and spacious.

Angels I believe is only closed re Covid

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Is there anywhere in Gloucestershire now where swingers clubs can be enjoyed?"

Only got as far as the op's first post. Am I correct in saying that the same people now run swingfields? I know they have a profile here and I expect someone else has already mentioned this?

Yes....same people running swingfields.

Used to love the Lodge for it's homely atmosphere. ... more like house party with a bar.

A few fond memories of visits there....got totally ripped on one GG night when due to messed up communications during the day I turned up with 3 women in my car and got told I was a greedy boy!

Another night wuth my companion and another lady we nanaged to destroy the red four poster and soaked the carpet.....fond memories!!

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I think angels is just closed temporarily. Hope they make it through the shite.

V x

» Add a new message to this topic