FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Studland nudist beach this week

Studland nudist beach this week

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untimecouple-2 OP   Man  over a year ago

Twickenham

Hi everyone. We are hoping that the weather is good enough to enjoy the sea, sand, sun and great company on Friday 21st August. Have you been recently? What was it like? When are you planning to go? Xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I have had two aborted trips recently. It was so busy there wasn`t a parking space to be had anywhere that didn`t involve a very long walk. Even an overflow car park set up by the NT was all but full by 10.45am and whilst there was a space, you`d have to be pretty fit to get to the Naturist beach if you have any amount of stuff with you. If you can get there by 8.00am I would suggest you may be lucky! Whatever you do, DO NOT park on the verges around the NT car park entrances as the will DEFINATELY get a parking ticket from Dorset County Council.

Sadly, I think the weather is not going to be that brilliant this week but that could be a bonus if you can catch it just right and go on an "iffy" day.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I will add that parking along Ferry Road around the Fire Point footpath IS legal.

By *untimecouple-2 OP   Man  over a year ago

Twickenham

Rain stops fun times. Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic