Queens Park, LONDON

Venue couldn’t trade

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Gutted! We will just have to find something else to do that free weekend now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you don’t mind me asking why was it cancelled? As I’ve seen the venue has cancelled a few parties? X

By *layPrincessDaddyBear OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bracknell

Something about the number of people, just don’t understand that some places are open but other not, we booked a hotel and meeting another couple so not all a loss but was really looking forward to it x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Something about the number of people, just don’t understand that some places are open but other not, we booked a hotel and meeting another couple so not all a loss but was really looking forward to it x"

Yeah very frustrating I know. I don’t get why some places are open and some are not, I’m sure they have their reasons. We will just to have enjoy it more when they are back x

By *im and her HertsCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Haven’t been to a Radlett Party yet and was hoping to soon.

Hope that they can open soon.

In the meantime we’re heading to Le Boudoir next Saturday 29th. Anyone else? Xx

By *rblue38Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

Jesus there is a virus out there thsg kills and people are moaning why about not being able to meet up. Clearly clueless about how dangerous this virus is. I seen people die from it.

By *layPrincessDaddyBear OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bracknell

No I’m well aware of the virus... I was simply asking why some places can open and not others... no need to be rude

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"No I’m well aware of the virus... I was simply asking why some places can open and not others... no need to be rude "

because most places are operating under "pub" rules, which means they are socials only and working under social distancing guidelines.....

By *ral_isthenewblackMan  over a year ago

london

"Jesus there is a virus out there thsg kills and people are moaning why about not being able to meet up. Clearly clueless about how dangerous this virus is. I seen people die from it. "

The op knows there is a virus out there that kills but the context of her question was why some other clubs and parties are allowed to open and others aint... Do u get it now?? So instead of trying to lecture us about the virus understand the reason behind the question... Thank u

By *havenbabe01Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

"Jesus there is a virus out there thsg kills and people are moaning why about not being able to meet up. Clearly clueless about how dangerous this virus is. I seen people die from it.

The op knows there is a virus out there that kills but the context of her question was why some other clubs and parties are allowed to open and others aint... Do u get it now?? So instead of trying to lecture us about the virus understand the reason behind the question... Thank u"

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"No I’m well aware of the virus... I was simply asking why some places can open and not others... no need to be rude

because most places are operating under "pub" rules, which means they are socials only and working under social distancing guidelines....."

Also depends on local council rules,Sutton House were going to reopen September,they have decided against it now,maybe a similar reason to Radlett as both are house party vibes rather than clubs

These places could only have upto 30 people including guests and hosts,only socializing,they have no liquor license so can't open as a pub

» Add a new message to this topic