FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Le Boudoir last night....

Le Boudoir last night....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So who went? How was it? Really eager to get back but if not much happened I may have to give it a few more weeks...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

No one go then? Or are people still recovering lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We’re also curious to know how it went!

"We’re also curious to know how it went! "

Maybe we should take this as a sign that no one went haha x

"We’re also curious to know how it went!

Maybe we should take this as a sign that no one went haha x"

Or perhaps due to the vitriol being directed by some towards anybody who “dares” to go to a club even socially, or the response from the swinging club “honestly I’m not bitter because they wouldn’t let me in or because I paid my money and I expected sex but I didn’t get it” police who have their clipboards our ready to notify the authorities whenever they get a tip from the gardeners sons barbers cousin 3 times removed who was speaking to a girl down the chippy back in January 2019 and she said she’d heard from a bloke in Outer Mongolia that people that she’d met 18 months earlier that people were NOT observing social distancing....(breathe.....) people who might have gone are loathe to comment on here. Maybe it’s becoming like fight club.... first rule....

Or perhaps due to the vitriol being directed by some towards anybody who “dares” to go to a club even socially, or the response from the swinging club “honestly I’m not bitter because they wouldn’t let me in or because I paid my money and I expected sex but I didn’t get it” police who have their clipboards our ready to notify the authorities whenever they get a tip from the gardeners sons barbers cousin 3 times removed who was speaking to a girl down the chippy back in January 2019 and she said she’d heard from a bloke in Outer Mongolia that people that she’d met 18 months earlier that people were NOT observing social distancing....(breathe.....) people who might have gone are loathe to comment on here. Maybe it’s becoming like fight club.... first rule...."

This

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Or perhaps due to the vitriol being directed by some towards anybody who “dares” to go to a club even socially, or the response from the swinging club “honestly I’m not bitter because they wouldn’t let me in or because I paid my money and I expected sex but I didn’t get it” police who have their clipboards our ready to notify the authorities whenever they get a tip from the gardeners sons barbers cousin 3 times removed who was speaking to a girl down the chippy back in January 2019 and she said she’d heard from a bloke in Outer Mongolia that people that she’d met 18 months earlier that people were NOT observing social distancing....(breathe.....) people who might have gone are loathe to comment on here. Maybe it’s becoming like fight club.... first rule...."

Totally this

Haha yea defo this! Guess there’s always the few who ruin it for the rest of us! Well I might just take the plunge and book tickets for this Saturday anyway and I’ll report back with any news and I don’t care who wants to take my name down and report it haha

Not sure we'd go to a club at the moment, but not judging anyone who chooses to. And like yourselves we'd be curious to hear how it was these days.

By *ab sex sandwichCouple  over a year ago

Gatwick Dungeon

[Removed by poster at 24/08/20 09:26:00]

By *ab sex sandwichCouple  over a year ago

Gatwick Dungeon

We visited the club Saturday night and had a wonderful time. They were sold out as usual.

Extra staff on hand cleaning throughout the night, temperature taken on arrival, pre attendance questionnaire with track and trace details completed. Check in was smooth, reminder to stay in your household / bubble and shown the extra sanitation points. The other couples all respected boundaries, you could socially distance chat and we enjoyled seeing others sexily dressed and made a few new friends.

When we walked around couples were really enjoying themselves (with their own partners) while others watched or played nearby at a safe distance. But it meant the vibe was hot! Plenty of space to spread out and we enjoyed a couple fucking on the opposite side of the headmasters desk to us - at least 2m away!

People clearly relieved to be able to enjoy some freedoms again at this time and understood and respected the huge amount of work the club has done to reopen. Dungeon was great fun, too!!

If you’re looking for a clean, smart, covid secure venue and sexy couples that respect all the Covid regulations then look no further. Can’t wait for future nights there.

Mwah to the owners and staff xxx

"We visited the club Saturday night and had a wonderful time. They were sold out as usual.

Extra staff on hand cleaning throughout the night, temperature taken on arrival, pre attendance questionnaire with track and trace details completed. Check in was smooth, reminder to stay in your household / bubble and shown the extra sanitation points. The other couples all respected boundaries, you could socially distance chat and we enjoyled seeing others sexily dressed and made a few new friends.

When we walked around couples were really enjoying themselves (with their own partners) while others watched or played nearby at a safe distance. But it meant the vibe was hot! Plenty of space to spread out and we enjoyed a couple fucking on the opposite side of the headmasters desk to us - at least 2m away!

People clearly relieved to be able to enjoy some freedoms again at this time and understood and respected the huge amount of work the club has done to reopen. Dungeon was great fun, too!!

If you’re looking for a clean, smart, covid secure venue and sexy couples that respect all the Covid regulations then look no further. Can’t wait for future nights there.

Mwah to the owners and staff xxx"

Thank you so much for your detailed review! That’s exactly what I was looking for and sounds like the owners have once again exceeded expectations while keeping distancing in place! Good to see some things are starting to get back to normal slightly and we can start enjoying nights out again (at 2 metres of course!)

By *inkyCoupleForYouCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Can anyone describe what the new place is like? Gloryholes, Rooms, facilities etc?

Thanks in advance xx

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

"Can anyone describe what the new place is like? Gloryholes, Rooms, facilities etc?

Thanks in advance xx"

Glory holes, dark room, four or five private rooms, dungeon area with some equipment (its not a hard core fetish club but doesn’t discourage it) big orgy type room. No wet facilities, has a shower though to freshen up. Its quiet different to any other club ive been to in the UK. Its got a proper bar/social area - very plush.

Can’t wait to go there in due course.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"Can anyone describe what the new place is like? Gloryholes, Rooms, facilities etc?

Thanks in advance xx

Glory holes, dark room, four or five private rooms, dungeon area with some equipment (its not a hard core fetish club but doesn’t discourage it) big orgy type room. No wet facilities, has a shower though to freshen up. Its quiet different to any other club ive been to in the UK. Its got a proper bar/social area - very plush. "

The shower facilities are closed and probably won’t reopen until Covid rules are relaxed further.

The orgy bed has been divided into separate play beds to comply with social distancing. The dungeon space has open play spaces so couples can do whatever feels good within the guides!

MHG xx

» Add a new message to this topic