FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swingfest........ What to wear

Swingfest........ What to wear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm really struggling to know what to wear for swingfest, given that it's a social only event and no play are people planning on just wearing ordinary clothes like they'd wear on a night out or are people wearing dress down clothes throughout? And also will there be use of lockers or do we have to keep our bags with us all the time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Just a smile

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Dress in what you feel comfortable in.

I've changed my underwear selection to something more comfortable than a basque. But I can still get away with hold ups with my dress.

My footwear choice is now low heels with emergency flats in in my bag just in case.

"Dress in what you feel comfortable in.

I've changed my underwear selection to something more comfortable than a basque. But I can still get away with hold ups with my dress.

My footwear choice is now low heels with emergency flats in in my bag just in case. "

And what's the Mrs wearing?

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Dress in what you feel comfortable in.

My footwear choice is now low heels with emergency flats in in my bag just in case.

And what's the Mrs wearing? "

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Im going to be wearing a dress and decent shoes as the marquee is outside where the car park normally is and its gravel so a little rough underfoot.

Under the dress will be lingerie so if i decide (highly likely) to strip down to that then I can do as even with no play its still feels good to be wandering around like its something special and not a pub garden

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

My plans haven't changed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Still lingerie for me all day and night

I have 3 outfits that I am taking, not sure which order to wear them in lol. I will be taking flats as well for when the heels get too much. no knickers or bra for me

"I have 3 outfits that I am taking, not sure which order to wear them in lol. I will be taking flats as well for when the heels get too much. no knickers or bra for me "

Heels isnt a great idea at all as it is rocky on the ground outside x

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I’m still undecided, but will be chunky boots of flatforms. There are lockers but not sure how many. X

"I’m still undecided, but will be chunky boots of flatforms. There are lockers but not sure how many. X"

So presumably you have to get there early to get one then.

» Add a new message to this topic