FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > EUREKA'S Swinging Club!?!?!?!?

EUREKA'S Swinging Club!?!?!?!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone, Just wanted to ask if anyone has been to Eurekas and if so what's it like... Good value for money? What are Swinging clubs like all together in general because I've never been to a single club yet!? Do they honestly all live up to the hype??? Should I go... If yeah, Will you go with me?

Sean xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was taken there a few weeks ago x but it was daytime x we had fun x apart from someone peering through the frosted glass at us lol

The weather was great that day x but that my only visit x

By *ust a TeaseMan  over a year ago

Neverlans

eureka is not a swingers club, its a nudist place that holds swinger parties, its a good place, its been decorated recently and looks better,

friday and saturday nights are the party nights, cost bout £30 i think,

i know there is a social on july 20th so u should get ur face down there then, will be a few more people but most of them will be from here on that night, wanna know anything else. mail me

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Hi and thank you for considering our club for your first visit.

I would suggest that for a more adult and un-biased opinion on any club that you read the reviews under the Club section on this site.

Also un-like many other clubs we allow single men at all of our parties and don't discriminate against them.

» Add a new message to this topic