FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Southampton/Portsmouth/Winchester Clubs?

Southampton/Portsmouth/Winchester Clubs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ess OP   Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

Hi all

Looking for a decent club in the Southampton/Portsmouth/Winchester areas. Obviously, not planning on going in the immediate future (just want to put that out there!) but am hoping to frequent once we are able to do so.

When I say 'decent' club I suppose I'm thinking: hygienic, fun, play-opportunities, good staff etc...

I've been looking around online but it seems as though one in Southampton was closed a few years ago and that now there is a gap in the market, as it were.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Unfortunately there are no dedicated Clubs in these areas. Liberation Libertines have run events in Bournemouth and Portsmouth in the past and probably will again.

In terms of actual Clubs, you need to look at Angels (Melksham), AbFab (Heathrow), Bristol Gardens (Brighton), Our Place 4 fun (London), Le Boudoir (London). We tended to make a w/e of trips and stay over in hotels due to lack of local Clubs when we lived in Hampshire.

Give them a go, when the world changes back

Southampton

Thanks for the response. Bristol Gardens seems to be the most popular place on the south coast, but it is a shame there's nothing more local...

Southampton

I'll keep my eyes peeled for future events from Liberation Libertines!

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

"Thanks for the response. Bristol Gardens seems to be the most popular place on the south coast, but it is a shame there's nothing more local... "

The way that jct2 closed with the Daily Echo on a crusade means it's unlikely we'll get a replacement.

Bristol gardens is great.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"Thanks for the response. Bristol Gardens seems to be the most popular place on the south coast, but it is a shame there's nothing more local...

The way that jct2 closed with the Daily Echo on a crusade means it's unlikely we'll get a replacement.

Bristol gardens is great."

I went to a couple of the Jct2 parties back then but I don't know the reason for closure. Perhaps you could message me ? .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks for the response. Bristol Gardens seems to be the most popular place on the south coast, but it is a shame there's nothing more local... "

Bristol Gardens is a brilliant spa and swinging does happen there but i think if you are looking for a club or party you may be disappointed by it.

Hellifire is brilliant and fairly easy to get to, its at the end of the M3.

The only dedicated 'club' that I know of would be Temptations in Bournemouth, never been so can't comment on it.

I know it's still out of your search area but hope it helps

By *lancmangecplCouple  over a year ago

farnborough

Abfabs and hellfire will probably be the same distance away as Bristol Gardens. We preferred abfabs (more people and atmosphere felt a bit more friendly and relaxed) but both are good

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Thanks for the response. Bristol Gardens seems to be the most popular place on the south coast, but it is a shame there's nothing more local...

Bristol gardens is great.

I went to a couple of the Jct2 parties back then but I don't know the reason for closure. Perhaps you could message me ? . "

The club was opened in breach of planning conditions. They moved location and did exactly the same thing there.

Temptations is very small. The facilities aren`t bad but parking can be difficult.

Southampton

I was disappointed to see there was somewhere at Jct2 which has been closed down. I only live 7 minutes from there...

Well, if anyone ever fancies opening something, I'm pretty sure there is appetite!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"I was disappointed to see there was somewhere at Jct2 which has been closed down. I only live 7 minutes from there...

Well, if anyone ever fancies opening something, I'm pretty sure there is appetite! "

I think the local council would be VERY cautious about any similar type of establishment opening. The "club" in question was a large house that wasn`t properly converted and breached several regulations. A less sensitive area such as semi-industrial would probably be better such as little housing and no schools in the immediate area.

» Add a new message to this topic