FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Young swinger club suggestions?

Young swinger club suggestions?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *carlettMJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

Don't know whether this is the right place to post but I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions of clubs that would be good for someone in their 20s to go to? I'm usually attracted to those of similar age to myself (20s and 30s age bracket) just personal preference is all.

I know a lot of places are closed right now but just asking for future research.

Happy to travel to new places and meet new people once I can so any location suggestion is fine!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Id more than happy accompany you to a club and i also dont mind travelling, i no that wasnt what you was asking but def like the look of you and your profile. If you like what you see message me
"Don't know whether this is the right place to post but I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions of clubs that would be good for someone in their 20s to go to? I'm usually attracted to those of similar age to myself (20s and 30s age bracket) just personal preference is all.

I know a lot of places are closed right now but just asking for future research.

Happy to travel to new places and meet new people once I can so any location suggestion is fine!"

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Although the night is not running at the moment xtasia do a night aimed at under 40s there's normally lots of couples in there mid twenties to early thirties

Night is called youthful exuberance

Always a popular event run by a couple under the same name on fab

Hope this helps

By *EloveMan  over a year ago

the Pool of Life

Townhouse - Birkenhead is a lovely club and certainly youth & glamour friendly but they also so an under 40s night, called Allure iirc.

Not yet reopened.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been swinging since I was 18 and honestly, in my experience, most have a decent mix of ages.

Jaydees and Xtasia are particular favourites of mine and have plenty of younger members

Lu

By *ts_me1990Man  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

The old hellfire club offer a night called 35 south seems to bring the younger lot in

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

"Don't know whether this is the right place to post but I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions of clubs that would be good for someone in their 20s to go to? I'm usually attracted to those of similar age to myself (20s and 30s age bracket) just personal preference is all.

Happy to travel to new places and meet new people once I can so any location suggestion is fine!"

There's a social in Crowland on Tuesday twice a month good place to start

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

Happy to travel to new places and meet new people once I can so any location suggestion is fine!

There's a social in Crowland on Tuesday twice a month good place to start"

Peterbourgh

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids is always a good night out try the club reviews when it's reopened lots if clubs will cater for everyone xx

By *urple Mamba ClubCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Our student evenings (under 30's Fountain of Youth) will resume from October

» Add a new message to this topic