FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pandoras Leeds

Pandoras Leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone know if this is purely open to socials or couples (I'm part of a couple) are allowed to play with each other in any play areas?

PS : its the couple itself im refering to, not couples with other couples.

Ta

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hemanfromLeedsMan  over a year ago

Kirkstall in Leeds

Yes you can play upstairs with your partner. Jacuzzi and pool is now open.

Friday and Saturday night 8pm-2am and Sunday 2pm-10pm except this Sunday as its bank holiday weekend so the club is open Sunday untill 12 midnight.

Hope to see you

thanks for the reply

By *eautyandhermanCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Is it worth going xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thinks so but then again i'm biased

Cumming to visit tomorrow

Were going tomorrow evening; were working on the premise that if nothing else, good clubs will require support....

By *ndy92129212Man  over a year ago

leeds

Is single guys allowed ?

Kirkstall in Leeds

Not on Saturdays, only Friday and Sunday

By *aughty27Man  over a year ago

grantham and anywhere

Anyone going there tonight?

By *aked cuddles xxxCouple  over a year ago

west yorkshire

Hi, we are coming tonight. Only our 2nd visit so a little nervous. Come say hi if youre going. Nice to make some friends even if not your type

By *rimsonswingCouple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Think we may come along tonight. Now pool is open too it would be a nice little chill! Xx

"Think we may come along tonight. Now pool is open too it would be a nice little chill! Xx"

Ooh thats nice. Hope to see both there

By *pice.sugarCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Anyone planning to come on Sunday ?

I'm flying solo this weekend and was hoping to visit either Purple Mamba or Pandoras this weekend - still undecided !

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"Anyone planning to come on Sunday ?

I'm flying solo this weekend and was hoping to visit either Purple Mamba or Pandoras this weekend - still undecided ! "

Taking a guess its the male half flying solo ? X

Milton Keynes

Yes - my status headline gives that away .. xx

Pontefract

"Yes - my status headline gives that away .. xx"

Never looked at your status lol me bad sorry

Milton Keynes

No worries .. But the original dilemma still persists - Pandora or Purple Mamba ?

Pontefract

" No worries .. But the original dilemma still persists - Pandora or Purple Mamba ? "

I'm biased lol as I don't know purple mamba but I do know pandora lol so i would say pandoras haha x

Milton Keynes

Fair enough

So that's one more vote for Pandora ( every vote counts )

Pontefract

"Fair enough

So that's one more vote for Pandora ( every vote counts ) "

Yorkshire

Looking forward to it xx

By *omeoandRebeccaCouple  over a year ago

Funky Town

In Leeds sunday 20th September can you come just for drinks?

Funky Town

Just read soft drinks only on website does anyone know if you can take your own alcohol?

By *eeds Horny BuggerMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"Just read soft drinks only on website does anyone know if you can take your own alcohol? "
. Yes you can there’s fridges behind the bar to leave it there

Funky Town

Cheers

By *eeker99Man  over a year ago

leeds

I’m confused is Pandora’s open and if so how do you become a member when you’re a single male

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I’m confused is Pandora’s open and if so how do you become a member when you’re a single male"

Why are you confused ? Pandora's is open for single men Friday and Sunday. Contact the club to discuss membership.

Funky Town

You can apply online for membership we are save doing it on the day.

Are you guys open tonight for single women?

If you are a meme we already does the rule still apply that single males can only come on Friday and Sundays?

Hi , we were thinking of going tomorrow night ,are we not allowed in if not a member ?

Never been before so was hoping to see what it was like .

Thank you

Yorkshire

No new members being taken at the moment x

Leeds

Has the Council told Pandora's to stop issuing new memberships or is it Pandora's decision ?

Went to Pandoras briefly last night with some friends that took us for the first time, absolutely lovely looking club and we are definately going back soon hopefully in a more relaxed atmosphere, all that were in there were very welcoming and nice people, be back very soon hopefully guys xx

By *andAukCouple  over a year ago

leeds

So are they letting non members in now, if not taking new memberships? Seen a couple of people now say that they've been for the first time past couple of days.

Funky Town

Was going to visit sunday is it the case to not bother as we are not members or shall we still go?

No the council have not told us to stop taking new memberships. The reason we have advertised "Not taking new members" is to avoid people walking in and therefor standing around in a small area filling in application forms in a small area that others need to pass through to gain access to the club. If a couple want to send me a private message on here with their details i will log them on the system and have their membership card waiting at reception. We are not accepting new membership for single guys at the moment.

Pontefract

"No the council have not told us to stop taking new memberships. The reason we have advertised "Not taking new members" is to avoid people walking in and therefor standing around in a small area filling in application forms in a small area that others need to pass through to gain access to the club. If a couple want to send me a private message on here with their details i will log them on the system and have their membership card waiting at reception. We are not accepting new membership for single guys at the moment."

Clubs are always aimed at the couples think i will give them a miss till single males are allowed back im not intested in couples

Leeds

"No the council have not told us to stop taking new memberships. The reason we have advertised "Not taking new members" is to avoid people walking in and therefor standing around in a small area filling in application forms in a small area that others need to pass through to gain access to the club. If a couple want to send me a private message on here with their details i will log them on the system and have their membership card waiting at reception. We are not accepting new membership for single guys at the moment."
. Just got say you all need a big pat on your backs for all work you have done at this amazing club. I’ve been coming since it first opened and it’s fair to say it had its fair share of knockers from day one unfortunately. Yes some maybe right, but in the last year wow what a turn around at the club. I can’t recommend the club enough and can’t wait till Friday again. Remember to have few bottles of j20 in

Leeds

"it had its fair share of knockers "

Yes, over the years I have seen lots of bare breasts at Pandora's !

I think we are going to try and go this Friday. Our membership does need to be renewed but assuming this is ok?

By *e-funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

We are there a week on Friday (25th) for our first visit and local hotel booked as part of our Wedding Anniversary celebrations. We are both looking forward to seeing the club.

Kirkstall in Leeds

You can renew on line at the clubs web page if you want. Hope to see you there

By *omeo and Juliet 2000Couple  over a year ago

leeds

very disappointed with Pandora..went today and left within 5 minutes..our membership had expired..the club had been shut for many months..i asked for an extension and the staff refused quite arrogantly..its not about the £10 its about the principle..will not bother going again

Leeds

"very disappointed with Pandora..went today and left within 5 minutes..our membership had expired..the club had been shut for many months..i asked for an extension and the staff refused quite arrogantly..its not about the £10 its about the principle..will not bother going again "
Maybe something to take up with good old Boris Johnson . Joking aside tho think you’ll find Pandora didn’t have a choice but to shut. I didn’t drive my car much in lockdown don’t think my insurance company will give me a extension

"very disappointed with Pandora..went today and left within 5 minutes..our membership had expired..the club had been shut for many months..i asked for an extension and the staff refused quite arrogantly..its not about the £10 its about the principle..will not bother going again "

You are correct. Your membership had run out some months ago and the last time you came it was pointed out that your membership had expired and we would let you in that time but you would have to renew on your next visit. As we explained if the club had been shut as a result of something we had done then your membership would have been extended but as it was beyond our control we could not be held responsible so I don't really understand your comment about "It's not the £10.00, it's the principle" comment. We are sorry you won't be attending the club in the future and we wish you all the best.

By *lack UhuruMan  over a year ago

Leeds/London

"very disappointed with Pandora..went today and left within 5 minutes..our membership had expired..the club had been shut for many months..i asked for an extension and the staff refused quite arrogantly..its not about the £10 its about the principle..will not bother going again

You are correct. Your membership had run out some months ago and the last time you came it was pointed out that your membership had expired and we would let you in that time but you would have to renew on your next visit. As we explained if the club had been shut as a result of something we had done then your membership would have been extended but as it was beyond our control we could not be held responsible so I don't really understand your comment about "It's not the £10.00, it's the principle" comment. We are sorry you won't be attending the club in the future and we wish you all the best. "

Oh is that what happened??? Lol

Yeah i have mixed feeling regarding Pandora's

Sometimes i get the feeling they are very anti single men

I have messaged a few times with a question and got one word answers

This did not hapoen with Quest or Cupids

"Went to Pandoras briefly last night with some friends that took us for the first time, absolutely lovely looking club and we are definately going back soon hopefully in a more relaxed atmosphere, all that were in there were very welcoming and nice people, be back very soon hopefully guys xx"

It was nice to see you guys again and to take you to Pandoras with us after a couple of drinks. Even if it was for the last hour.

Can't wait to go again to Pandoras with you guys before we loose momentum.. Lol

"Yeah i have mixed feeling regarding Pandora's

Sometimes i get the feeling they are very anti single men

I have messaged a few times with a question and got one word answers

This did not happen with Quest or Cupids "

I can only apologise that you feel we are "anti single guys", i'm sure there are many single guys that come to the club who don't feel that way.

If its down the the monosyllabic replies given on FAB to any questions asked please take into consideration i get hundreds of messages every day ranging from the "hi" to "fancy sucking this" and everything in-between even though it clearly states that this profile is not for meets or to ask how my day is but to keep people up to date on what's happening at Pandoras.

I will endeavour to write "war and peace" the next time you send me a message.

As always we look forward to seeing you at Pandoras.

we are going this saturday if any couples would like to meet us

If you are going this Friday please take a not of the temporary opening hours.

By *adcpl-mkCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"If you are going this Friday please take a not of the temporary opening hours."

What will be the opening hours from now on? The website still seems to show 8pm - 2am, but I'm guessing you will be affected by the 10pm closure rules just announced.

By *e-funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

If you click on clubpandoraleeds profile above it takes you to their fab page.

They are open 4pm till 10pm on Friday.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

The new, rules also include, stricter measures, on the wearing of masks in any indoor venue. all staff and, customers have to wear masks at all times unless they are seated or are drinking and eating. And it's table service only. Are clubs going to abide by these new rules because, if not they can now close them down

Leeds

"The new, rules also include, stricter measures, on the wearing of masks in any indoor venue. all staff and, customers have to wear masks at all times unless they are seated or are drinking and eating. And it's table service only. Are clubs going to abide by these new rules because, if not they can now close them down "
o the Covid police are here

" o the Covid police are here "

...and a Covidiot pipes up

By *lack UhuruMan  over a year ago

Leeds/London

"The new, rules also include, stricter measures, on the wearing of masks in any indoor venue. all staff and, customers have to wear masks at all times unless they are seated or are drinking and eating. And it's table service only. Are clubs going to abide by these new rules because, if not they can now close them down "

I would think that Pandoras and the rest of the clubs will be well versed in what they are supposed to do but I'm sure they'll be happy with your input lol

By *andomSeductionCouple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"The new, rules also include, stricter measures, on the wearing of masks in any indoor venue. all staff and, customers have to wear masks at all times unless they are seated or are drinking and eating. And it's table service only. Are clubs going to abide by these new rules because, if not they can now close them down

I would think that Pandoras and the rest of the clubs will be well versed in what they are supposed to do but I'm sure they'll be happy with your input lol"

them/this

anybody here Saturday

By *S_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Near Leeds

"anybody here Saturday"

We are planning going Saturday I think

By *heffieldnewbiesCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

were there Saturday

We going

By *onglegcoupleCouple  over a year ago

manchester

What times is pandoras open on saturday? Is it 10pm

Near Leeds

See some of you there.

Yes, think it’s open till 10 so we will likely go 6/7pm I think.

manchester

Ok does it open at 6?

From 4pm how we know

manchester

4pm that makes it a bit better

Near Leeds

Maybe we will get there earlier then

By *r easy1981Man  over a year ago

leeds

What’s it like on a Friday?

By *ilthycouple12345Couple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

We are going Saturday should be a good night drop us a message if going ! If not see you there don’t forget to say hi

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Might have to have a pop down at some point

manchester

Can we just turn up? Or is there a guest list?

By *adKarma69Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Such a good night at pandoras. Met some right nice & friendly ppl. Got along with everyone. If u saw us give us an add & veri, wel do the same for you x

manchester

Great night in pandora’s looks like we will be going next saturday as well, loads of sexy people

Near Leeds

We had a brilliant night and met some fab people. Thanks for anyone we met xx

manchester

You guys looked great

Anyone going to Pandora's today??

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I think we’re going tonight before everything in the North gets covid-closed!!!

"I think we’re going tonight before everything in the North gets covid-closed!!!"

Yeah that is what i am thinking too

I am 50 50

Our favorite club 100% recommend

manchester

"Our favorite club 100% recommend "

Our 2nd time but really enjoyed it

By *artini_Girl_1980Woman  over a year ago

Low Moor

I've been twice now during lockdown and it's been great. Made some new friends as well. If anyone saw me on Friday this week send me a message

Did anyone help out a very d*unk couple saturday with a taxi, we owe you guys x

Anyone going this Friday or Saturday it's our first visit to this club and looking forward to it. Anyone going please drop us a message say hi x

By *aughtyfuncouple69Couple  over a year ago

Near Wrexham/Shrewsbury

We went for first time last sat and had an amazing time! People are so welcoming and friendly! Can’t wait to go again xx

By *nsatiable Needy BratWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I am heading there tomorrow for our first visit with my other half. Excited to check it out.

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

"I am heading there tomorrow for our first visit with my other half. Excited to check it out. "

Hi me and my friend are going tomorrow night with some other friends to come say hi...

By *arcstudMan  over a year ago

reading

Hi any information on the club that you are all discussing please

"Hi any information on the club that you are all discussing please "

If you are a non member they are not letting single males in. It is on their website

Does not mention new single or couples

By *orkshrCplCouple  over a year ago

Ripon

Did anyone go last night with new restrictions? How was it? X

"Hi any information on the club that you are all discussing please

If you are a non member they are not letting single males in. It is on their website

Does not mention new single or couples "

Couples and single women can join still

Couples and single women can join still "

Wouldn’t it be lovely if admin. Sorry fab owners, popped the club pages back up so their covid openings and covid rules could be clearly seen by all leading to adults making informed decisions based on facts rather than rumour and here say!

But as this is not the owners policy I’m sure this comment will be deleted and or thread removed! Lol along with us getting a ban for daring to say what lots are thinking!

Have fun stay safe

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Couples and single women can join still

Wouldn’t it be lovely if admin. Sorry fab owners, popped the club pages back up so their covid openings and covid rules could be clearly seen by all leading to adults making informed decisions based on facts rather than rumour and here say!

But as this is not the owners policy I’m sure this comment will be deleted and or thread removed! Lol along with us getting a ban for daring to say what lots are thinking!

Have fun stay safe"

I suppose people could look at any updates on the clubs websites

However if you would like to read the answer on the bottom of this thread it would save you looking like you are out of touch

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/1081195

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"........................

I suppose people could look at any updates on the clubs websites

........................"

Fine if you know the name of the club you are looking for! I`ve been a member of Fab for over ten years now and I still can`t remember many of the smaller clubs that are out there!

It`s my personal view that rather than making it difficult, if not impossible for those clubs who can open legally, that Admin should make the clubs list viewable again and close the completely unhelpful Covid section of the forum! After all, the club is quick enough to take our money for being a site supporter, but are blocking direct access to clubs (by IT) at a time when finances for many clubs is a big fat zero!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I use google a lot for lots of things.

The site doesn't take your money for SS, people request to pay if they wish to

Did you read the message on the link by any chance?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Back to the OP

"I use google a lot for lots of things.

Did you read the message on the link by any chance?"

I don’t think your abbreviation of Site Supporter, Very PC. In fact I find it very offensive, lacking forethought.

I’m pretty sure you didn’t want to offend but you have, perhaps it may be wise not to use this abbreviation in future please.

Thank you.

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

Did you read the message on the link by any chance?"

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I don’t think your abbreviation of Site Supporter, Very PC. In fact I find it very offensive, lacking forethought.

I’m pretty sure you didn’t want to offend but you have, perhaps it may be wise not to use this abbreviation in future please.

Thank you."

You're far too old to be a snowflake!!!! Lol xxx

Thank you.

You're far too old to be a snowflake!!!! Lol xxx "

But old enough to be affected!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Thank you.

But old enough to be affected! "

I can't help that you are offended by an abbreviation that I have used on this site since the SS was introduced, but if you ignore any of my posts if I am answering about payments you will be able to avoid being offended

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Thank you.

I own a Ducati 900 SS , does that offend you ?

Thank you.

But old enough to be affected!

I can't help that you are offended by an abbreviation that I have used on this site since the SS was introduced, but if you ignore any of my posts if I am answering about payments you will be able to avoid being offended"

Perhaps I should just take your advice and ignore you.

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Thank you.

I own a Ducati 900 SS , does that offend you ?

» Add a new message to this topic