FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Thank you to the Vanilla Alternative

Thank you to the Vanilla Alternative

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to the Vanilla Alternative for providing a very safe location for for those who wanted to, to be able To camp and chill out for a weekend.

They really had thought of everything with all the spaces for tents and campers being marked with chevrons around them to make sure people didn't come too close, plenty of fire buckets and lots of staff with the most fabulous helpful attitudes ready to answer any questions or advise.

The band on the Friday were fabulous and the DJs Saturday really brought the house down. Everybody seemed very respectful of each other's personal space and just enjoyed the fact that we could be around like minded people for a couple of days.

Even the rain and wind could not stop people making the most of a short break.

I just would like to say how very grateful I am and offer a very sincere thank you.

Jules, Kim, Brian and your very wonderful team, your hard work is very appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wesomeLolaCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Well said Lola. Lovely to see you there too.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I and my friends had a fabulous time meeting up and chatting and appreciated all the measures put in place.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Awwwww AMAZING!! So glad it went well xx

By *ral_isthenewblackMan  over a year ago

london

I agree... they did a good job and we all had a lovely weekend.. kudos to the team who did all they had to do to keep us safe.. cant wait for next year

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"I just wanted to say a massive thank you to the Vanilla Alternative for providing a very safe location for for those who wanted to, to be able To camp and chill out for a weekend.

They really had thought of everything with all the spaces for tents and campers being marked with chevrons around them to make sure people didn't come too close, plenty of fire buckets and lots of staff with the most fabulous helpful attitudes ready to answer any questions or advise.

The band on the Friday were fabulous and the DJs Saturday really brought the house down. Everybody seemed very respectful of each other's personal space and just enjoyed the fact that we could be around like minded people for a couple of days.

Even the rain and wind could not stop people making the most of a short break.

I just would like to say how very grateful I am and offer a very sincere thank you.

Jules, Kim, Brian and your very wonderful team, your hard work is very appreciated."

Thank you Glitterbabe. Without you and the rest of the lovely visitors our efforts would be wasted. Let's hope that next year we can revert back to the first weekend in August and enjoy our usual Festival of Fun and make it the best ever.

By *iproperswingersCouple  over a year ago

Rainham

It was epic. Think we where the last to drag our selves of the field of play at 9:30 Sunday night.

Was a wicked week end. They did a really good job.

Loved every second.

Xxx

P. S hope Paul did not over dress?

Paul and Charlotte

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thank you Lola totally agree... everyone made the best of the bad weather and had a great time.... thank you all for enjoying the music!! Xx

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Thank you Lola totally agree... everyone made the best of the bad weather and had a great time.... thank you all for enjoying the music!! Xx"

The music was just fantastic, Saturday night I literally just danced the night away.

The DJ sets were so on point that I didn't leave the dance floor all night.

Xx

» Add a new message to this topic