FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Can someone hold my hand?

Can someone hold my hand?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uzzardballs OP   Man  over a year ago

lancaster

Hello. After lockdown, I’d like to visit a club, perhaps Club sx in Blackpool. Thing is, I’m new, nervous and a little shy. Would anyone like to buddy up for the evening. Maybe someone else out there is looking for a buddy too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

Club Play as its now known is massively friendly. Many single guys attend alone.

lancaster

Thank you

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Plenty of posts from other guys also wanting a wing man/woman to accompany them to a club. The problem is a club is a place to meet new people and possibly go off and get intimate with them. So you could end up being alone most of the night or if you met someone leaving the other person alone.

Club play is a friendly club, I’ve been several times and it’s about talking to people, often at the door waiting to get in

I’ve been in with friends and a few end up in the rooms or chatting to new people, same as me sidling up to someone I’ve never spoken to.

If you go the worst that could happen is you’re sat in your own, but the best is you meet someone new.

Good luck and bite the bullet and give it a go

lancaster

Great thanks! I might just do that. What is the ratio m/f normally?

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Great thanks! I might just do that. What is the ratio m/f normally?"

Can’t tell you that, I go on bi nights or special occasions like NYE, there are plenty of women in attendance some in couples or on their own. But club play has a very inclusive attitude so you’ll also see plenty of Tgirls and Bi guys as well, even on non bi nights.

Once clubs reopen they generally put up a guest list, have a look add a message and maybe try and spark up a conversation or network on that thread

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The number of timid supposedly adult people on here who need someone to hold their hand to attend a club.

Especially at the moment when there is no sex allowed and they are just like pubs - albeit with with skimpy or sexy clothing.

For Christ's sake stop whinging, just man up and go !

No doubt plenty will jump on me for now being unsympathetic, but it really is all you have to do - nail your courage to the sticking point as the bard says, and JUST GO !

lancaster

Well, that’s a little unnecessary isn’t it?

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"The number of timid supposedly adult people on here who need someone to hold their hand to attend a club.

Especially at the moment when there is no sex allowed and they are just like pubs - albeit with with skimpy or sexy clothing.

No doubt plenty will jump on me for now being unsympathetic, but it really is all you have to do - nail your courage to the sticking point as the bard says, and JUST GO !"

Kind of have to agree tbh. Plenty of women have the balls to attend socials or clubs by themselves.

"Club Play as its now known is massively friendly. Many single guys attend alone. "

Sounds like visiting a club may be a good way of breaking ice? It’s like being between a rock and hard place here seemingly!

Sure - don’t be shy ! It’s a great club

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

"The number of timid supposedly adult people on here who need someone to hold their hand to attend a club.

No doubt plenty will jump on me for now being unsympathetic, but it really is all you have to do - nail your courage to the sticking point as the bard says, and JUST GO !"

To put it quite bluntly

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I generally recommend that single men go on their own. Especially if they're nervous and think they need their hand held.

If you go with someone, the temptation is to stick with them all night. They're the safe person that you know among a room full of scary strangers.

But if you're on your own, you have no choice. You have to approach people and be sociable. It can be hard if you're shy (I am extremely shy, and it's very hard for me). But clubs are safe environments where you can get out of your shell, and the people there are mostly very friendly and approachable (that's been my experience, anyway). And it is so very much worth the effort.

With single women it's different. Clubs are about the safest place you can be, but until you've been there and experienced it, I can understand feeling vulnerable. If some support helps you over that hurdle, take it.

If you do want a wing man/woman to go with, make it clear to the club owners before you go that you're both singles. If you arrive together and are charged as a couple and then split and go your separate ways it will be noticed and not do you any favours in the long run. A lot of guys try to couple up to get into a club cheaper!

By *enhamhoopMan  over a year ago

Denham

I would suggest just to go for it on your own. Club Sx is a good choice its a like a nightclub downstairs with decent music plenty of space to chat. Try not to expect any action and act as though in your local pub and get chatting. Social interaction can quite often lead to something more

Are the clubs busy during the day? I can't get down in evenings, so i was wondering if it's worth trying during the day?

By *avenTinaCouple  over a year ago

Southport

"Well, that’s a little unnecessary isn’t it?"
grow a pair!

Absolutely spot on.

» Add a new message to this topic