FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > London Heathrow

London Heathrow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is the club near Heathrow still operating?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope.

Kestrels hasn't reopened yet.

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"Nope.

Kestrels hasn't reopened yet."

Really missing the naked swimming there!

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

We were due to attend the very week of March lockdown for our first visit. Really looking forward to its return. Happy to chat with others who have experience there.

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

"We were due to attend the very week of March lockdown for our first visit. Really looking forward to its return. Happy to chat with others who have experience there. "

I was there during the day on the last weekend before shutdown had an awesome time!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"We were due to attend the very week of March lockdown for our first visit. Really looking forward to its return. Happy to chat with others who have experience there. "

I was there on the last Wednesday before they closed and it was my first visit. My thoughts are that in places it still screamed of it`s previous guise of a sports centre but having said that it was still very much a "work in progress" so I was able to see the potential.

Starting with the reception which is large but a bit stark, the changing rooms, they are clean and huge, nicely decorated but a bit of a rabbit warren! The steam room is in one corner and is a bit small. You will have to ask for it to turned on if it`s quiet. There are three six seater hot tubs but the jewel in the crown is the pool which has two oval shaped areas connected in the middle. It has a shallow area and a deeper area which is suitable for proper swimming. It`s huge and I can only think of one other club that has a pool as large as this! You could put the whole of my local Bournemouth club in the deep end alone!

There are two staircases going to the upper floor where the rest of the facilities are including the bar. They have, in the past, served a Sunday dinner there too in the past which was getting very popular!

Other facilities include lounge, cinema, dance floor, dungeon, dark room glory holes and an array of play rooms.

Don`t let my comments about the work in progress and the like put you off because I know they are working very hard during lockdown to improve things including painting the pool area. One weird thing is the requirement to wear some some footwear on naturist days. By all means, bring your own flip-flops or similar which will be more than adequate. If you forget, they have some for hire at reception.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can’t wait for it to reopen. Whilst it isn’t quite as exciting as the old place it has many advantages and I’m sure with a bit more work / investment it will be a first class facility.

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"I can’t wait for it to reopen. Whilst it isn’t quite as exciting as the old place it has many advantages and I’m sure with a bit more work / investment it will be a first class facility."

We really miss the club. It was constantly being improved, but even as it was has great facilities including the amazing pool.

» Add a new message to this topic