FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Manchester 9th & 10th October

Manchester 9th & 10th October

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We’re heading to Manchester for the weekend on the 9th October. Are there any clubs open and could anyone recommend which one’s to visit. Any one wanting to meet up for a social etc feel free to get in touch

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ral_isthenewblackMan  over a year ago

london

Am sure some clubs would be open.. social distance style

By *r Potato HeadMan  over a year ago

Warrington

As far as I'm aware, at present the clubs open for socials are in the surrounding areas.

Decadance in Rochdale and The Gatehouse is Bolton.

Others may be open by October though

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" Any one wanting to meet up for a social etc feel free to get in touch "

Manchester is still in lockdown and people can't meet for socials with anyone outside their household. Don't know if it will be lifted by October

By *elt77Man  over a year ago

Towyn

"We’re heading to Manchester for the weekend on the 9th October. Are there any clubs open and could anyone recommend which one’s to visit. Any one wanting to meet up for a social etc feel free to get in touch "
I am a member at Adam and eve's Manchester and was there every Saturday up to the very last one. Great club, nice friendly atmosphere, would love to have a social meet there, covid rules would apply. If open? Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We’re heading to Manchester for the weekend on the 9th October. Are there any clubs open and could anyone recommend which one’s to visit. Any one wanting to meet up for a social etc feel free to get in touch "

Lovely bottom

By *orderboyblueMan  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

"We’re heading to Manchester for the weekend on the 9th October. Are there any clubs open and could anyone recommend which one’s to visit. Any one wanting to meet up for a social etc feel free to get in touch

Lovely bottom"

Beautiful pussy too......

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

I couldn't say if cupids will be open by then but hopefully see you all soon xx

By *omeoandRebeccaCouple  over a year ago

Funky Town

We're there week before thinking of cancelling as was there for a concert but that's obviously not going ahead so don't fancy mask on mask off in the bars and get home @10. But having said that could have fin in our hotel room when we get back

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I believe the Gatehouse is closed for the moment due to localised restrictions, but they were open for socials previously x

» Add a new message to this topic