FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Age to attend club?

Age to attend club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys. So we are very new amd fresh to fab and this lifestyle. We are very much looking forward to attending a club when safe to do so.

We had a look at one local to us and it unfortunately states that you have to be over 21. Amy is only 18.

Is this the same for all swinging clubs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Amy & Shaun, welcome to Fab.

I used to be a regular at many daytime clubs before Covid, and from memory I think most clubs advertise 21+ that I've seen.

Whether any do any checks I couldn't say though. Maybe something in their licensing that stipulates 21+, and they don't want to fall foul of the authorities.

Maybe a private party may be worth looking out for.

Happy swinging guys x

"Hey guys. So we are very new amd fresh to fab and this lifestyle. We are very much looking forward to attending a club when safe to do so.

We had a look at one local to us and it unfortunately states that you have to be over 21. Amy is only 18.

"

Most who want 21 or 25 is the owners choice to try and avoid students using for a party place rather than genuine swingers ! Lol check their websites but a mixed age couple tend to be taken as serious swingers.....and welcomed in!

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Hey guys. So we are very new amd fresh to fab and this lifestyle. We are very much looking forward to attending a club when safe to do so.

"

We are 18+ as per licence, and do fully check ID

We are 18+ as per licence, and do fully check ID"

Thank you. You may see us in the near future

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We are 18+ and everyone needs ID to gain entry

18 at our club

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

[Removed by poster at 01/09/20 20:21:52]

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It's worth you getting in touch with the Vanilla Alternative. they might possibly be 18 plus, I'm not really sure, but they are close to you so definitely worth a message.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"18 at our club"

Let me guess in Poland?

By *uadzillaMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"

I maybe wrong but I believe chameleon club is 18+..... hopefully if that's the case see you when we all can

No offence intended here... Just be aware that at 18 you will still have a lot of emotional maturity to develop. Are you sure you can cope with the potential problems that may ensue?

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"No offence intended here... Just be aware that at 18 you will still have a lot of emotional maturity to develop. Are you sure you can cope with the potential problems that may ensue?"

I have seen very emotionally mature 18/19 year old and very immature 30 somethings. In fact, most of the problems we have seen are in those 35 plus! lol

"18 at our club

Let me guess in Poland? "

Thats the one my friend

Nice to know that there are a few clubs that will accept Amy

By *ookinkMan  over a year ago

Skegness

Some say 21 but not many would turn you away. So long as you have the ID

I would suggest sending the club a message first and tell them your situation, it may be they choose to advertise 21+ but are licenced for 18+. Don't be afraid to have a conversation with club owners, they're human beings after all as well as business owners and I'm sure will be open and happy to chat about your visit.

But be aware you will be probably be the youngest wherever you go, and unfortunately some may have the opinion you're too young for swinging. Prove them wrong! You're doing the right thing by asking for advice here, so I guess you've read a little about club etiquette. Hope you find somewhere you enjoy and have fun.

I echo what is said above.... message the club you are interested in attending just to check. Also, take your id with you .

Ignore anyone who says oh your too young or immature. Just do you

and hope you enjoy your first time in a club xx

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

"

Hi if you ever want social at club to show you tmfound happy to help think your nearest purple mamba nottingham

Heard leeds, quest is very good and friendly for newbies

Mail me if you want more info

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

"No offence intended here... Just be aware that at 18 you will still have a lot of emotional maturity to develop. Are you sure you can cope with the potential problems that may ensue?"

I think fair point

"No offence intended here... Just be aware that at 18 you will still have a lot of emotional maturity to develop. Are you sure you can cope with the potential problems that may ensue?

I think fair point"

It is actually scientifically proven that the frontal lobe does not fully mature until mid 20's. This is the bit of our brain that regulates risk taking behaviour and impulse control. Pretty important in swinging wouldn't you say?

We are 18+ as per licence, and do fully check ID

Thank you. You may see us in the near future "

Xtasia awesome club, even better for first timers. Was our choice many years back. Its got a real club vibe in the main bit like you would find out in town. With diff rooms and areas if we wana go be adventurous

Nope can't imagine many would turn Amy away haha. Good luck to you both. I hope the scene gives you as many happy memories as it has me.

Thank you for all the advice.

For anyone concerned regarding Amys age, there is no need. Im quite abit older and she wouldn't be embarking on this journey if both of us was not fully on board (Amy is actually the reason we are here). She isnt going on her own and we are very much committed to each other and would only do things we are both entirely comfortable with. She will be just fine...trust me

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Nice to know that there are a few clubs that will accept Amy "

Townhouse is 18+ and newbies are more than welcome.

Not open for swinging parties currently, but have a look at the website if you want to get an idea of the club

M xx

» Add a new message to this topic