FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > So what venues (clubs/spas, etc) are open?

So what venues (clubs/spas, etc) are open?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rfabswinger OP   Man  over a year ago

Put the sex in EsSex

Hi

Due to the whole covid situation, Does anyone know what is currently open?

If so what restrictions are in place (maximum visitors, pre booking, etc)

Just a simple list will be useful for everyone

Thanks in advanced

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Gatehouse is open for social and i believe social distanced 1m fetish /bdsm.. Townhouse for private hire

D

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1062153

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1060416

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1057228

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1058011

You'll get the drift

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

Vanilla Alternative club is open on Wednesday afternoons/Friday day time and evenings along with Saturday day time/evening and Sunday afternoons.

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

Liberty Elite club is opening from the 12th of this month.

By * and A777Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Purple Mamba Club has various evenings up, from Cocktail afternoons midweek to weekend openings

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Wonder if anyone knows if adam and eve or partners are opening anytime soon also infusions blackpool

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Clubs are not opening for swinging parties until social distancing is dropped. A small number of clubs are open for socials and some have commented above, however, you will find that the majority are closed.

All open in Poland

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"All open in Poland"

Are you still asking people to do a Covid test before entry? We're planning a trip x

By * and A777Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"All open in Poland

Are you still asking people to do a Covid test before entry? We're planning a trip x"

The staff are pretty awesome too!

Those open right now generally the social distancing is just a public facade, many people are posting looking to play at events.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Those open right now generally the social distancing is just a public facade, many people are posting looking to play at events. "

But no clubs are holding swinging parties.

"All open in Poland

Are you still asking people to do a Covid test before entry? We're planning a trip x"

Yes we do a blood test for all people that enter the club, we have nurse on site for our parties Fridays and saturdays, the test is charged at 50PLN per person. If antibodies are found indicating a person has the virus or HAD they are not permitted entry, something to bear in mind if travelling to us. We have done literally hundreds of these tests and the results are register within 15 mins.

If your thinking of coming over give me a DM

Simon and Miss T

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"All open in Poland

Are you still asking people to do a Covid test before entry? We're planning a trip x

Yes we do a blood test for all people that enter the club, we have nurse on site for our parties Fridays and saturdays, the test is charged at 50PLN per person. If antibodies are found indicating a person has the virus or HAD they are not permitted entry, something to bear in mind if travelling to us. We have done literally hundreds of these tests and the results are register within 15 mins.

If your thinking of coming over give me a DM

Simon and Miss T

"

Ooh that could be me out then as I've HAD it xx

About 1/5 of all clubs have reopened so far. The members only clubs have done the best out of this I'd say as they have less regulations to cope with.

Gatehouse are restarting their fetish Friday nights this Friday allowing distanced impact play

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If a swinging club can do tests with results within 15 minutes, why can't our government do them at airports and other places ?

By *enhamhoopMan  over a year ago

Denham

"If a swinging club can do tests with results within 15 minutes, why can't our government do them at airports and other places ? "
+1

By *osyredcheeksWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

"If a swinging club can do tests with results within 15 minutes, why can't our government do them at airports and other places ? "

Good bledy question!!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 02/09/20 09:03:35]

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Gatehouse are restarting their fetish Friday nights this Friday allowing distanced impact play "

There is no such thing!!!!! If you are a responsible Dominant, you need to touch the skin throughout the impact scene and get up close to check for broken skin! You also need to give aftercare and what if someone has a whitey? Are you going to let them fall to the floor and let them deal with it themselves?! Gloves are useless in this instance, as we all know that they are worse germ carriers than bare hands.

As a Dominant of 19 years, a pro dominant for 12 years and being a Flogger meister for most of that time, you absolutely can not perform impact play safely and responsibly at a distance

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Gatehouse are restarting their fetish Friday nights this Friday allowing distanced impact play

There is no such thing!!!!! If you are a responsible Dominant, you need to touch the skin throughout the impact scene and get up close to check for broken skin! You also need to give aftercare and what if someone has a whitey? Are you going to let them fall to the floor and let them deal with it themselves?! Gloves are useless in this instance, as we all know that they are worse germ carriers than bare hands.

As a Dominant of 19 years, a pro dominant for 12 years and being a Flogger meister for most of that time, you absolutely can not perform impact play safely and responsibly at a distance"

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I guess if its established couples it's not so bad? Just thought id mention what I've seen advertised on f e t

D"

Of course couples are fine but a public fet event lends itself to friends playing, especially as fet events attract a lot of singles. I think this is a mistake but as everyone seems to have hit the fuck it button, I'm sure the event will be supported

We used to go to gatehouse regular between 14 and 2017..its a well run club. Still hope to get to Yours when all better. Can i say i loved Your description of the socially distanced sub looking for after care

D

A whitey is a great term

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"We used to go to gatehouse regular between 14 and 2017..its a well run club. Still hope to get to Yours when all better. Can i say i loved Your description of the socially distanced sub looking for after care

D"

I've been to the Gatehouse myself and it's great!! I just don't want to see them in lumber If one club has an outbreak because they are allowing contact/play, it reflects bad on us all as the media would love it. I'm being completely selfish! Hahaha

I've a massive mask fetish anyway lol

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I've a massive mask fetish anyway lol"

A mask with p*ppers...oooohhhhhhh haha

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

To be honest its getting a bit of a joke now.Schools and collages are back open and most people are getting back to work, things are almost back to normal,yet there is no sign of clubs being allowed to fully open any time soon.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"To be honest its getting a bit of a joke now.Schools and collages are back open and most people are getting back to work, things are almost back to normal,yet there is no sign of clubs being allowed to fully open any time soon. "

I know!!! Let's get back to business!!!!! #swingingwithdrawals

Tentative steps (as if ankles tied together) yummm

D

It is, especially when many are desperately longing

By *randmrsnaughty44Couple  over a year ago

rutherglen

Hi has anyone been to dundee club kudos?me and my bi hungry man will be going

By *iss judgedWoman  over a year ago

North Bucks is where I hang around..

Not sure how reliable they are. Would be more of an indication than Covid positive swab. The appearance of antibodies In a blood test just means your body Has the antibodies, this doesn’t say whether you are Covid + at the time of the test.

So not sure how useful it is in a club setting or airport

Hope that helps.

If a swinging club can do tests with results within 15 minutes, why can't our government do them at airports and other places ?

Not sure how reliable they are. Would be more of an indication than Covid positive swab. The appearance of antibodies In a blood test just means your body Has the antibodies, this doesn’t say whether you are Covid + at the time of the test.

So not sure how useful it is in a club setting or airport

Hope that helps.

Thank you, you are correct, we won't let anyone in that has the antibodies,indicating if they have currently or have had it. We cant be anymore accurate than that that.

By *ookinkMan  over a year ago

Skegness

"To be honest its getting a bit of a joke now.Schools and collages are back open and most people are getting back to work, things are almost back to normal,yet there is no sign of clubs being allowed to fully open any time soon. "

I Have just started collage I am in a bubble of 15 people there 1 way system even in workshops the ones running the lessons have to stick to there area with floor marked. breaks are only in set area with about 100 people as they break up every school. so when you say well school and collages are back yes but it not how people think there even mask used in class

» Add a new message to this topic